PDA

View Full Version : The Bets..on the tourney

Ballad Ballistik
10-16-2005, 12:55 AM
alright we have a great tournament going on right now..
with all games there are bets...
so if you want to post a bet with someone...
do it here and the wager will be reputation points...
for ex: i think luther will beat charge...
both heads agree to there bid ..
and if you lose the bet you have to pay your wager in reputation points
at least one rep point vote....
there is no welching if so then you will no longer be allowed to bet...
you will be black labeled.....

Visionz
10-16-2005, 12:59 AM
haha,cool idea Ballistik, respect due homie

Ballad Ballistik
10-16-2005, 01:07 AM
*Whatradio?__________/
vs -------- t-ribe or phenix
Pale Kris_____________/

*T-ribe_______________/
vs ------- whatradio or kris
Phenix_______________/

================================================== =====

*Unseen______________/
vs -------jamel or shyt
$inista_______________/

*Jamel the Phrophet_____/
vs -------unseen or $insta
KingShyt______________/

================================================== ========

WESTERN ALL-STARS

Teknickel Styles_________/
vs -------potent or allah
*the God Concept_______/

*Potent1___________/
vs ------------teknick or concept
Genius Allah__________/
================================================== ==========

*RockD______________/
vs --------------luther or charge
B.a.r.n_______________/

*Luther Large_________/
vs --------------rockd or b.a.r.n
Charging Soldier________/

Visionz
10-16-2005, 01:15 AM
^thanks for cleaning up that shitty bracket I put up, actually have my brother workin on gettin a tight one together. not that this is a huge improvement, just coincedence

Ballad Ballistik
10-16-2005, 01:39 AM
i want to bet whatradio will do kris in... any wages??????????

White N Dangerous
10-16-2005, 01:43 AM
I'm going for my homie Genius Allah stay real homie and good luck everyone else

pe@ce

Visionz
10-16-2005, 01:44 AM
^you should have a point spread to go along w/ this, cause no disrepect meant to anyone but there's no way Kris is taking out whatradio? but if eight votes is needed to get a win and you spot Kris, say five, that would make things more interesting.

Ballad Ballistik
10-16-2005, 02:08 AM
this first bout with genius and potent1 cant be bet on its already dropped...
to much out there already..

Ballad Ballistik
10-16-2005, 02:14 AM
good idea but alittle to deep ....got to keep it simple...
anyone want to place a bet with radio and kris....?????????
i call it radio a win

Potent1
10-16-2005, 03:27 AM
lol - march madness a lil late in the year - i love it!

Ballad Ballistik
10-16-2005, 11:53 AM
no ones hating ....hah
just trying to place some good old wagers...
playing for the green chips..
u gotta understand all games
have bets..who knows you can win..

Ballad Ballistik
10-16-2005, 12:07 PM
i bet the winner of the whole thing comes from the eastern conference...
anyone want to take me up that....???

Grim Reapa
10-16-2005, 12:19 PM
iight heres my predictions

Teck will beat concept

whatradio will beat pale kris

Kingshyt will beat Jamel

Grim Reapa
10-16-2005, 12:27 PM
kingshyt will fall to Eric Unseen

wanna take me up on that?

Ballad Ballistik
10-16-2005, 12:50 PM
i actually agree with you....!
how about this.. you see it
going to radio and unseen
now lets bet on that...if that happens...
actually teck and concept is going to be very interesting...
two different styles.....both are good...
all right for the record
i'll bet concept wins..
that knuck can get crazy..
the battle of nasty vs crazy..
remember green chips on the line..

Grim Reapa
10-16-2005, 01:11 PM
BB props

jjh_38
10-16-2005, 01:43 PM
kingshyt will fall to Eric Unseen

wanna take me up on that?

Naw.. double up.. erics goin down is my bet....lol

jjh_38
10-16-2005, 01:44 PM
I'll take that bet... erics gettin put down

Grim Reapa
10-16-2005, 02:00 PM
no offense king but he comes with REAL HOT SHIT yo not dissin u but i think hes gott a lil more fire in his belly

jjh_38
10-16-2005, 02:06 PM
no offense king but he comes with REAL HOT SHIT yo not dissin u but i think hes gott a lil more fire in his belly
ehh.. no

Grim Reapa
10-16-2005, 02:09 PM
i mean u could prolly merk anybody here but still...

Eddy
10-16-2005, 02:21 PM
eric will do good and so will king, and grim. keep spittin, and VOTE IN THE BATTLE I DID AGAINST STUNACINO PLEEZ

TeknicelStylez
10-16-2005, 02:34 PM
i mean u could prolly merk anybody here but still...I smell a dick rider *cough cough*

What radio will beat pale kris 8-0 spread.

Eddy
10-16-2005, 02:38 PM
ooh thats fukin ruff pa, damn

RockD
10-16-2005, 06:21 PM
who'a the best underdog MC to Have a Chance at the Finals?

Ballad Ballistik
10-16-2005, 06:26 PM
i think luther could be a sleeper ready to creep up...
i would venture to say hes not a underdog..
but you have to keep a eye on him...
he could move up quietly..
his verse with charge was alright...
i liked the style ive seen him use in the past...
typetype/typetype/

Visionz
10-16-2005, 06:37 PM
lol, damn, sorry ya'll feel that way, but if u didn't think I'd be able 2 step up, then why'd u invite me eric????? sorry homie, it's not that I think ya suck it's just that you drew some fierce competition in whatradio? It's kinda like the Colts playing the Patriots nawmean

RockD
10-16-2005, 06:38 PM
i dont consider LL a underdog but i see were u comin from , i believe if there is an underdog that has a chance its T-ribe read his verse and i thought he has potential to go un notice not "unseen" lol ... but yea T-ribe looks like the UNderdog who can make it to finals. l

Ballad Ballistik
10-16-2005, 07:25 PM
kris came back nicely with radio...im alittle shocked...
good work with the come back..kris props...
many votes still out there but not a k.o
i told you , you never know ..
thats why organized tournaments kick ass

RockD
10-17-2005, 10:45 AM
I'm not sayin I wanna test my skillz against u, cus I know u have the upper hand and atleast I can admit it cus I know my limits.
this is non off my biss , but understand were u come from .... but i'll battle tek lol thats how i got better by goin aganist these "powerhouses" as soon as i got to the battlefield i took on black faction, jamel, Masta genius(team battle), n teknicle<- some time soon i want a rematch lol wit jamel and tek. but i think the way he will respect u more is battle em then he can see first hand wat true potential is.

it dont matta if ya loose atleast you'll learn from the feedback the votes give ya , like i dint punch enough against jamel so i got murdered lmao. now i try to hit a lil more even thugh its not my style but u gota do wat u do to win.

AGAIN sorry fo buttin in :)

TeknicelStylez
10-17-2005, 12:12 PM
man no disprespect because I've read sum of your shyt and I really do think its dope, but u need to lighten the fuck up bra your startin 2 get on my nerves.

U need to step off tha fuckin high horse of yours and recognize u ain't as fuckin ILL as u think u are, cus no matter how hot your shyt is there willl ALWAYS be some cat out there that will serve u. A-L-W-A-Y-S

and like I said b4, I like your shyt but your problem is u underestimate WAAAAY to much and u are way 2 quick to judge. I'm not sayin I wanna test my skillz against u, cus I know u have the upper hand and atleast I can admit it cus I know my limits. But Tek, u gotta be the most harsh ass, disrespectful ego maniac on this fuckin battle thread, all I see u do is start shyt with others over wack ass reasons (I.E wit Grim Reapa)

so check yourself back 2 reality b4 some 1 comes on this site and chin checks YOUR ass. I'll say it again, I DO respect u, but u got a crap ass attitude man. Clean up your fuckin act

P.S:its 5-4 rite now 4 whatradio?, so that proves U DON'T KNOW SHYT!See this is called disrespect, of honesty, opinion, and constructive criticism, I never said I was the best and I KNOW I'm not the best on here. But your definately not the best. I feel like what radio is a very very good emcee, if I went against him I might lose. Unfortunately he didn't come as hard as he usually does, go read some of his other battles. If he came full presence he would've murdered your verse. I don't got an attitude I give credit where credits due. I'm not gonna kiss your ass like AW THAT WAS A GREAT VERSE KRIS, and if you require that attention than maybe emceeing isn't for you, cause I hate to break it to you champ but theres always haters out there, and they're not gonna be so nice as to leave a detailed explanation on why they didn't appreciate your verse, their just gonna call you a fag and say you suck.

Take deep breaths count from 10 backwards. You good now? Iight relax champ. I'll battle you when I battle you.

Oh yea fuck the votes because half the voters on here have no clue wtf they are doing anyway.

Luther Large
10-17-2005, 03:46 PM
phenix could be a sleeper pick

Potent1
10-17-2005, 03:56 PM
Oh yea fuck the votes because half the voters on here have no clue wtf they are doing anyway.

i concur....

RockD
10-17-2005, 04:40 PM
because others opinions dont match yours, it does not mean they have no clue of wat they speak. u cant judge opinion, just like i cant get mad for u not voting for me ;) i accept your vote cause i accept your opinion, aslong as you can support it in your view of things.

Visionz
10-17-2005, 05:30 PM
^lmao, that poster is funny man, peace

TeknicelStylez
10-17-2005, 06:11 PM
I agree I stated my opinion, but don't expect me to soften up because I do me regardless.

Besides theres methods to my madness, if I get you mad at me you gon come harder.

;)

Ballad Ballistik
10-17-2005, 08:08 PM
phenix could be a sleeper pickya think i never really read much of his stuff besides the tournament.... (revised) i just read phenix's verse it was hot..maybe a sleeper...

Ballad Ballistik
10-17-2005, 08:14 PM
because others opinions dont match yours, it does not mean they have no clue of wat they speak. u cant judge opinion, just like i cant get mad for u not voting for me ;) i accept your vote cause i accept your opinion, aslong as you can support it in your view of things.well spoken as far as opinionated voting

PHENIX
10-18-2005, 10:07 AM
Ballad I had a couple of battles on here. Me and LL had a real nice battle. He let me know he was the truth though. I knew I had to step my game up. I think I killed this undead ninja cat though. but you can check my shit out.

www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=2211 (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=2211)
www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=3000 (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=3000)
www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=1369 (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=1369)

Luther Large
10-18-2005, 05:58 PM
it's gonna come down to tek,eric,spoken,and kingshyt and maybe 1 or 2 other cats but these will be the finalists or atleast semi-finalists

Luther Large
10-18-2005, 06:11 PM
^^thot he was

is he?

Ballad Ballistik
10-20-2005, 05:40 PM
[QUOTE=PHENIX]Ballad I had a couple of battles on here. Me and LL had a real nice battle. He let me know he was the truth though. I knew I had to step my game up. I think I killed this undead ninja cat though. but you can check my shit out.

www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=2211 (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=2211)
www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=3000 (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=3000)
www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=1369[/QUOTE (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=1369[/QUOTE)]
ok..you know what...... i did read some of them before...
i forgot ..i liked reading yours and LL's BATTLE ...
i think that was one of the better battles i've read...

Ballad Ballistik
11-03-2005, 07:17 PM
I Bet This Tournament Never Gets Finished Unfortunatly

SurreaL
11-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Just like the last one.