PDA

View Full Version : DRAKE gets caught in the LAB without his GHOSTWRITERS... look at this fraud!!!!!!!!!!

angry!
12-21-2010, 08:54 AM
8vy06Ucwu1U

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!

"we have time to get it right" = I GOTTA WAIT FOR MY GHOSTWRITERS TO GIVE ME NEW SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

9th wanna get paid cool...

but DRAKE is a FRAUD, and DRAKE fans are faggots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a real emcee, doesnt WAIT around for the moment, they tell 9th to play beats and BODY them on the spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRAKE lookin nervous as fuck... like whoooaaaa.... "im expected to rap? today?!!?!?!?!?!?"

young money = BABYS fuck boys!!!!!!!!

BABY is fucking AALLLLLLLLL these niggas... literally!!!!! even his son!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait till these niggas start cryin about not getting PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wh0am3ye?
12-21-2010, 09:06 AM
9th wonder looked psyched.....

Longbongcilvaringz
12-21-2010, 09:10 AM
your description has nothing to do with the video.

angry!
12-21-2010, 09:14 AM
9th wonder looked psyched.....

we all love pay day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bateman its simple...

drake = fraud
drake fans = faggots

got 9th wonder there and you scared to rap!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaskedAvenger
12-21-2010, 09:22 AM
Hurts me to see dudes like drake working with official artists.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-21-2010, 09:25 AM
i'm just saying, nothing you said has anything to do with this video from what i can tell.

drake may be a fraud (i don't know nor care if he is) and to be honest i've never really heard any of his music apart from a remix of Forever.

i listened to that track he mentioned, it's pretty shit, but Drake can flow... which is a lot more than i can say for a lot of the shitty new mc's people fawn over in here.

i'll probably never listen to him again, but he's not a terrible rapper.

9thmatic, now there's a terrible mc.

JakobR
12-21-2010, 09:30 AM
For a moment I was afraid that one of the biggest emcees out there (biggest, not best) had his lyrics written by other people.

The only thing that annoys me is his rhyming. I don't really have anything against him cus I don't listen to his music.... I don't have anything against german opera singers either cus they aint on my ipod.

angry!
12-21-2010, 09:44 AM
bateman just say youre a drake fan so i can call you a FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"im not gonna defend drake, but im gonna defend drake"

typical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if DRAKE doesnt make you mad, youre not really a head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everything about DRAKE annoys me...

stumbling over lyrics incapable of flowing to INCARCERATED SCARFACES reading blackberry during flex freestyle... pitiful!!!!!!!!!!!

debut album is HALF techno HALF robot R AND B.... pitiful!!!!!!!!!!

endorsements, industry co-sign, when he has ZERO classics and has NEVER killed a track...pitiful!!!!!

throwing up BLOOD B's and dissing cops in his records, when he was raised in a canadian castle....pitiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and now he got 9th wonder in the studio... but theyre just TALKING... PITIFUL!!!!!!!

real emcee would serve whatever 9th had... DRAKE gotta study scratch vocals in his headphones first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
12-21-2010, 10:19 AM
ha, i've heard two tracks by him.

if you're interested in his personal life or whatever, go ahead, get interested. i think i'll refrain though.

and i guess i'm not really a head anymore to be honest, maybe a quarter of what i listen to now is hip hop when it used to be more like 3/4.

maybe a while ago shit like reading off a blackberry "freestyling", mashing together genres to appeal to the greatest amount of people, being a child actor or whatever he was and gangsta posturing would have made me angry....

but nowadays, i couldn't really care less. i listened to the track, he can flow, that's about where it ends for me.

JakobR
12-21-2010, 11:11 AM
I think your day would had been a lot better if you didn't start watching videos of Drake and write posts about him on the Internet. No one forces you to listen to his music.

Ok, dear God of real hip hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
12-21-2010, 11:23 AM
Hurts me to see dudes like drake working with official artists.

i does

cap
12-21-2010, 11:30 AM

i guess dj premier isnt a real head cus he said drake is bringing lyricism back to hip hop...

_4jcauSuZDM

angry!
12-21-2010, 11:55 AM
i guess dj premier isnt a real head cus he said drake is bringing lyricism back to hip hop...

_4jcauSuZDM

i knew one of DRAKES groupies would post this....

WEAKEST MOMENT OF PREMIERS CAREER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can post that... but post ONE song, where DRAKE lyrically SNAPS!!!!!!!!!!!

*clock ticks*

preem knows the check will be fat and hell get spins on terrestrial radio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he doesnt wanna burn that bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

preem will sell ANYBODY a joint as long as the papers right...

FRED DURST knows this better than ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not ONE of you wants to talk about 9th and DRAKE in the studio, just having talks!!!!!!!!!!!

real emcees rap...

real emcees dont get nervous when beats start spiinning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"we have time... *voice cracks*"

"we have time" "just talks" "i like to get to know a producer first" = let me study these scratch vocals cuz i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!

entire young money camp full of FRAUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEZY went to PHILLY and started sayin BUL on tha CARTER...

but GILLIE wasnt sliding him bars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take the blinders off!!!!!!!!!!! you jocking PUPPETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undiluted Karma
12-21-2010, 12:48 PM
'ive seen more of 9th than ive seen of my mom in the last few weeks'

lol okay....

Hollow Dartz
12-21-2010, 01:02 PM
lol Drake hater, you must be on your period again. That explains it. Hatin for no reason is just jealousy a female trait. Whiteboys like angry! need to get a life....dont be like this guy

fatboybrandon
12-21-2010, 01:04 PM
I could only tolerate Drake's music if I'm out somewhere and my mind is on something else and his music happens to be on. His music sounds like it's good for certain occasions like a party, but overall I can't stand that style of Hip Hop that is geared to females and pop media.

If I could choose MCs who make party songs that are certified Hip Hop classics over rappers who make party songs that are synthetic, trendy and borderline pop, I'd choose the 1st.

angry!
12-21-2010, 01:10 PM
lol Drake hater, you must be on your period again. That explains it. Hatin for no reason is just jealousy a female trait. Whiteboys like angry! need to get a life....dont be like this guy

DRAKE HATERS >>>> DRAKE FANS

LOL @ HOLLOW DARTZ POSTING FROM A GROUP HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR IS THAT ADOPTION THAT GOT YOUR IP IN THE BURBS BITCH NIGGA?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?

you were raised on WU-CORP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you havent said much in all that time.... youre probably raking leaves for the nigga busting nuts up in your moms though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ "HOLLOW DARTZ"

13 registering to wu-corp, you were SHUTOUT son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hollow Dartz
12-21-2010, 01:17 PM
ok first of all you gets no type of pussy.

Now that we got that out the way, you openly admit youre a drake hater....sad, you a clown ass whiteboy just playing the role of an internet personality smh

I know you sit in front of your computer and write down what u gonna say on wu corp, rough drafts n shit, lol you take this shit too serious someone get him a maxi pad....
Matter of fact someone hold my shit so i can slap the white off this nigga until he turn black....fuckin clown U be in your room every night..."Oh shit i forgot to write some jokes for wu-corp. they lovin me right now!!!" "I need some good jokes for hollow dartz that nigga is a beast, i wanna be like him so bad"

nigga you is a joke, making a thread biggin up Redman talking bout he still got it and he still running circles around nigga, but you the same nigga downloading the shit...lol fuckin clown ass whiteboy, i better not ever run into you somewhere....keep playing ya role fool

angry!
12-21-2010, 01:24 PM

Now that we got that out the way, you openly admit youre a drake hater....sad, you a clown ass whiteboy just playing the role of an internet personality smh

I know you sit in front of your computer and write down what u gonna say on wu corp, rough drafts n shit, lol you take this shit too serious someone get him a maxi pad....
Matter of fact someone hold my shit so i can slap the white off this nigga until he turn black....fuckin clown U be in your room every night..."Oh shit i forgot to write some jokes for wu-corp. they lovin me right now!!!" "I need some good jokes for hollow dartz that nigga is a beast, i wanna be like him so bad"

nigga you is a joke, making a thread biggin up Redman talking bout he still got it and he still running circles around nigga, but you the same nigga downloading the shit...lol fuckin clown ass whiteboy, i better not ever run into you somewhere....keep playing ya role fool
LOL @ HOLLOW SEEING THIS IN THE MIRROR!!!!!!!!!!!!

you were 13 YEARS OLD....

SIGNING UP FOR WU CORP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youre not hood, quit the tough talk.... your homies all got USERNAMES like "HOLLOW DARTZ"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you havent had ONE good post/original thought in 1/3 of your documented LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so alone...

so cold....

he signed up for wu corp...

where he chilled with MUMM RA...

and smashed all that PUSSY WHILE LOGGED IN ON A WEEKNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

young pimpin... backwards faggot catching feelings cuz im dissing DRAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

POST A TRACK WHERE DRAKE SNAPS YOU BIRD CHESTED NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Socrates92
12-21-2010, 01:32 PM
Damn this dude hates Drake.

Hollow Dartz
12-21-2010, 01:33 PM
lol such a clown, repetitive posts, u lost....
but to answer the question to your clown ass, I'm not a drake fan like you claim, I just dont see whats with all the hate, you hate on the nigga for rappin off his phone, but when raekwon does it, u are nowhere to be found, yous a dickhead, but you hatin on the nigga for no reason lol feminine ass nigga, i should slap u with a maxi pad, and im sorry if i dont think about what imma say on wu corp while on my way home from work like others....u a fuckin clown whiteboy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUhxRqEoa_g
I wouldnt say he snaps but it was cool. now imma go cop apollo kids while u bundled up in your sheets sittin near a fireplace bitch ass nigga, internet personality lol lame nigga

Compulsion
12-21-2010, 02:42 PM
lol @ this thread

Frank Sobotka
12-21-2010, 02:54 PM
Angry stick to posting about hip-hop, you sound like an overemotional cunt when you talk about other members.

IrOnMaN
12-21-2010, 02:55 PM
lol @ hollow seeing this in the mirror!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were 13 years old....

Signing up for wu corp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahahahahahahahaha

youre not hood, quit the tough talk.... Your homies all got usernames like "hollow dartz"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You havent had one good post/original thought in 1/3 of your documented life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha

So alone...

So cold....

He signed up for wu corp...

Where he chilled with mumm ra...

And smashed all that pussy while logged in on a weeknight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bahaahahahahahaha

young pimpin... Backwards faggot catching feelings cuz im dissing drake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaahahahahah

post a track where drake snaps you bird chested nerd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rolmao!

TUCO
12-21-2010, 03:10 PM
drake is garbage and the hate is justified at times since to the new class of rap fans today are seeing Drake as a higher tier lyricist...it kinda justifies the hate when producers are bigging him up the way they are, given its for the payday but still it kinda shits on artists who are more deserving of this kinda shine....am i drake hater? yea...lynch me

RynMur
12-21-2010, 03:14 PM

hahahaha

djskillz
12-21-2010, 03:15 PM
get off his dick. i'm not a fan of his either but damn. ya'll are really showing your feminine traits in this thread.

Visionz
12-21-2010, 04:10 PM
'ive seen more of 9th than ive seen of my mom in the last few weeks'

lol okay....

Ahahaha I wonder if he asks 9th to make him sandwiches

Paranoid
12-21-2010, 08:36 PM
drake is corny wack shit that imitates lil wayne who is also corny wack shit

MaskedAvenger
12-21-2010, 09:02 PM
fuck a drake, I don't hate dude coz he's popular or because he is wack, to be honest i ain't even heard his shit. I just hate on dudes like that because rather than earning their resume, they want to buy it. Dude thinks coz he "buys" a premier track or a 9th track he is "official". stick to making music with ninki minja or whatever her fuckin name is

Hollow Dartz
12-21-2010, 09:09 PM
fuck a drake, I don't hate dude coz he's popular or because he is wack, to be honest i ain't even heard his shit. I just hate on dudes like that because rather than earning their resume, they want to buy it. Dude thinks coz he "buys" a premier track or a 9th track he is "official". stick to making music with ninki minja or whatever her fuckin name is
u aint heard a drake record?
nigga please.....stop lying stop fraudin and u know her name is nicki minaj cause posted in a thread about her, stop fraudin nigga

MaskedAvenger
12-21-2010, 09:11 PM
Ahh no I'm not, I ain't never heard a song from him. I seen him on jimmy fallon on leno or something once and i never posted in a thread with her. you cracked up or something

TUCO
12-21-2010, 10:22 PM
lmao @ drake claimin to know how to make a #1 track...9th lookin down the whole time like "wtf this nigga talkin about?"

THE MASON
12-21-2010, 11:10 PM
u aint heard a drake record?

whats so hard to believe about that? i aint never heard a drake track, not intentionally anyways. if someone put on one of his tracks, i couldnt tell who it was without knowing before hand.

as for the video, kid look frail......... 9th gettin preemo and PR cosigns then "gets to know" some pop artist............... just make a record and shut the fuck up or shut down the studio equipment, 'faggit' kids these days

oDoUoSoKo
12-21-2010, 11:29 PM
anyone else finding angry! to be a funny alcatraz now?

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-22-2010, 12:03 AM
lol shit gets deeply personal in this place at the first sniff of a musical disagreement

but

hollowdarts is wu corps drake fanboi, and the funniest part is seeing him still trying to deny it------

Dr Sleepwalker
12-22-2010, 12:24 AM
lol @ adults gettin personal on the net over differences in music tastes smh. IMO i dont like Drakes music, which is why i dont listen. making threads calling out those who do seems needy. some dudes on this site need a job, hobbie or a family so they're not so consumed by other losers oppinions

djskillz
12-22-2010, 01:11 AM
^co-sign.

RAW-TASTE
12-22-2010, 05:53 AM
http://swagnellamusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/LAST-NAME-WALKING-FIRST-NAME-NEVER.jpg

jwad
12-22-2010, 06:09 AM
Just let the guy freestyle with his blackberry out, ok?

food for thought
12-22-2010, 06:29 AM
http://yeahshesaidit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Drake-3-300x200.jpg

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/drakefag4_edited-1.jpg

http://www.hateology.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/drake-gay.gif

http://shutupandblog.com/applications/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/1250685987drakehands-300x220.jpg

Drake — just what Hip Hop needs: another gay rapper
Monday, May 4, 2009

I bumped into the rapper Drake over the weekend while out & about in Atlanta. The fact that he was surrounded by a massive entourage of hard legs with thick necks didn’t conceal his gay tendencies not one bit.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2056/fagj.jpg

food for thought
12-22-2010, 06:31 AM
http://swagnellamusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/LAST-NAME-WALKING-FIRST-NAME-NEVER.jpg

Just let the guy freestyle with his blackberry out, ok?

lol

Mumm Ra
12-22-2010, 06:44 AM
http://www.hateology.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/drake-gay.gif

http://shutupandblog.com/applications/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/1250685987drakehands-300x220.jpg

lolwtf

GhettoGnom
12-22-2010, 09:47 AM
and now he got 9th wonder in the studio... but theyre just TALKING... PITIFUL!!!!!!!

I'm no Drake fan and honestly couldn't give two fucks if he wrote his lyrics or not, but I don't really see your point in that.. I mean, if it were a GZA or a Pharoahe instead of Drake there, neither would go in the booth. They would take it home and take their time, writing techniques is individual and as far as I can tell, you got nothing to support your ghostwriting theory. Wouldn't surprise me if it was true, just saying...

angry!
12-22-2010, 09:58 AM
he looked REAL nervous G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"im a rapper??!?!?!?!!?!?"

"we have time"

no bars for 9th, he gotta get to know him more...

and LOL @ the goose neck homos getting bent outta shape cuz im hating on DRAKE...

"leave him alone!"
"im not a fan... but"
"get off his dick"

you weenies want the frauds to be left alone!!!!!!!!!!

NU UH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

billyanalogue
12-22-2010, 10:31 AM
i think it's weird cus if Nigga-Tang Clan and KRS were coming up in the game at the same time as these cats lil Lil Wanye, Drake etc they wouldn't be co-signing them or appologising to Wacka-Nigglet like clifford smith did

cap
12-22-2010, 11:34 AM
_4jcauSuZDM

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-22-2010, 02:27 PM
lets be fair though, it wouldnt be the first time Premo has spoke some bullshit. Plus did you see that one list Preem made of the best albums of the year? Also a lot of bullshit there, and ignored a lot of great albums. I respect Preem, and agree with most of what he says usually, but I dont really give a damn about his opinions of rappers. I only care about my own. And Prof Zoorooka's.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-22-2010, 02:29 PM
damn preems voice is shot up

cap
12-22-2010, 04:15 PM
lets be fair though, it wouldnt be the first time Premo has spoke some bullshit. Plus did you see that one list Preem made of the best albums of the year? Also a lot of bullshit there, and ignored a lot of great albums. I respect Preem, and agree with most of what he says usually, but I dont really give a damn about his opinions of rappers. I only care about my own. And Prof Zoorooka's.

you wanna be real?? ok lets be real..

not so long ago this was mainstream hip hop...

3NXBgSCSrIk

nowadays one of the biggest rappers on the planet made this track!!

5Sn6u5YPfZA

thats what the fuck preem is talking about when he says drake is bringing lyricism (good hip hop) back to the mainstream... if you cant see the difference please stop posting and spreading even more bullshit into the world...

JakobR
12-22-2010, 04:28 PM
To be honest that track just proves my point about his rhyming. When he only makes the last words rhyme and uses the same uninspired flow diagram all the way through, it just doesn't sound smooth at all.

Hardly any multis either.

Dirty Knowledge
12-22-2010, 04:48 PM
What part of the video shows where a nigga asks Drake to spit and Drake bitches out because I don't wanna sit through a whole Drake interview for nothing.

Undiluted Karma
12-22-2010, 04:51 PM
only stuff ive heard from this guy was on Bun B's latest LP and i liked his work it aint amazing but its good

Dirty Knowledge
12-22-2010, 04:56 PM
he got those ill twilight eclipse raps

zooruka
12-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Seriously I don't know why you are getting so heated "angry".... Cmon dog anyone who knows rap, can see what drake and little wayne are. !!!!!!

Seriously when someone defends drake or says he can rap, there is no need to get all abusive, because rap fanz like that are clear like glass you can see right through, they cannot hide the fact that they don't know whats up and you can spot them coming a mile away. It should be like water off a duck's back to a real head like yourself.

If anything you should get more heated in the fact that Drake and wayne is getting a mass audiance.... but the more I converse with the young bucks today I realize they don't got our steeze, and that we fans help to make the golden era what it was, just as much as the music.

Angry I think nas's line in destroy and rebuild sums it up perfectly

"Real recognise real"

Don't sweat it son....Just keeping them bangaz on heavy rotation kid.

drake is corny wack shit that imitates lil wayne who is also corny wack shit

Seriously I have not heard much drake but when I heard this track I though little wayne was on the joint.... It sounds identical.

ccPGEZzErmk

peace

zooruka
12-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Another thing "Angry" rap has not been around that long and even less in the commercial market.... So this cycle was bound to happen. What I mean is there was enevitably going to be a period in the history of rap where wack m.c's was gonna dominate the game.

Don't worry though there will come a time later on, when a new breed of m.c's and fans will get sick of the same garbage and go back in the archives and build on the golden era sound and bring back that raw, head nodding, boom bap sound that'll break your neck.

peace

Hollow Dartz
12-22-2010, 10:14 PM
you wanna be real?? ok lets be real..

not so long ago this was mainstream hip hop...

3NXBgSCSrIk

nowadays one of the biggest rappers on the planet made this track!!

5Sn6u5YPfZA

thats what the fuck preem is talking about when he says drake is bringing lyricism (good hip hop) back to the mainstream... if you cant see the difference please stop posting and spreading even more bullshit into the world...

THANK YOU! Someone gets it in this fourm, yall niggaz are clowns. Half of yall 1) Hip Hop isnt even your number 1 genre (which is no problem)
2) Most of yall havent been listening to hip hop for more than 7 years

a35rNEBNiO4

You telling me that verse was wack? come on, im not the biggest fan, i thought the album was a letdown but he went in on this...come on CAP is on point with his post...

MaskedAvenger
12-23-2010, 01:06 AM
Whats sadder? Hating on drake or you not admitting your a fan?

Longbongcilvaringz
12-23-2010, 11:17 AM
5Sn6u5YPfZA

He does try pretty hard to sound like wayne.

I can't hate this track though, i'm pretty baked, sounds decent to me.

Jay drops an enjoyable, arrogantly lazy verse.

Hollow Dartz
12-23-2010, 11:19 AM
Whats sadder? Hating on drake or you not admitting your a fan?
I must have pressed someones buttons lol.:W To answer your question. Hating is always sad. So you telling me you would rather hear Laffy Taffy on the airwaves, than Drake? At least there's some type of rhyming going on. Look at Cap's post above, he points it out for you. Stop Crying son.

angry!
12-23-2010, 11:48 AM
typical kid...

always telling niggas to: "stop hating"..

when youre nothin but a bird,

ignorant...

street niggas dont defend drake online...

LOL

laffy taffy?!!?!?!?!?

the fuck!?!?!?!?!!

id rather hear laffy taffy honestly, cuz laffy taffy some country broke niggas, that used music as an ESCAPE...

DRAKE is a media toy, packaged for faggots that sign up for wu tang websites at 13, with the username... "Hollow DArtz"..

AHAHAHAHAHA

how you gonna talk about gettin pussy..

when you were 13 years old, donning the name... HOLLOW DARTZ, on a wu tang fan site!?!?!!?!?!?

you dont see the comedy in that!?!?!?!?!!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

signing in to wu-corp as "hollow dartz" = youre a WHITE NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Hollow Dartz
12-23-2010, 12:04 PM
nigga u a clown, keep hiding behind that computer where you belong.

VictorHUGO
12-23-2010, 02:03 PM
Yo! I personally never admired an artist who doesn't write their own shit! I'm not hatin' on the South, but every "rapper" in the South has the same fucken flow as Drake does... I get sick of hearing these clones on radio! Yea you got other producers and artists sayin' Drake a lyricist because what he has started is the trend of the cloned rap artist. This is what's going to keep the mainstream in rotation for a while until the next fool come out the woodworks with another trend for these so-called "rappers" to follow...

Who writes for Drake anyways? I wish an artist would come out and make a diss record dissing the shyt outta these frauds because time is up with this corny era of electronic musical bullshyt!

How long is this trend gonna last? Even big name producers (A LOT of them) are lack luster in production these days.... trying to keep up with the jones' n shyt, is hiphop really dead yo? by the time our kids get our age the boom bappity hiphop era will probly be obsolete....

SilentWeaponz
12-23-2010, 02:09 PM
signing in to wu-corp as "hollow dartz" = youre a WHITE NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

nigga u a clown, keep hiding behind that computer where you belong.

yall two jus need to kiss and make up, arguing like a married couple n shyt, MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

RynMur
12-23-2010, 02:43 PM
^for real

drippie k
12-23-2010, 04:44 PM
get off drakes nuts yo...he's not the best, but definatly not the worst rapper out there by any means...you're just mad cuz he make's number one songs seemingly effortless

check two
12-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Commerical Fartz,
Why is everybody a 'white boy' that doesn't agree with your opinion? lol Go and shampoo Drake's eyebrows, ya jive turkey.

GhettoGnom
12-23-2010, 06:11 PM
Yo! I personally never admired an artist who doesn't write their own shit! I'm not hatin' on the South, but every "rapper" in the South has the same fucken flow as Drake does...

^You know this statement makes you look just as ignorant as motherfuckers saying Drake is the next best thing to Jesus, right?

Whether the mainstream tricks you into believing whatever they feed you is great or representative for the rest of the scene, you got brainwashed kiddo.

Paranoid
12-23-2010, 06:25 PM
can we stop discussing the following on a wu tang forum

1. Drake
2. Lil Wayne
3. Nicki Minaj
3. Kanye West

shit is for faggotz lolkthxbai

Hollow Dartz
12-23-2010, 07:40 PM
Commerical Fartz,
Why is everybody a 'white boy' that doesn't agree with your opinion? lol Go and shampoo Drake's eyebrows, ya jive turkey.
Stop making up shit. There's the door. :point:

GhettoGnom
12-23-2010, 08:53 PM
can we stop discussing the following on a wu tang forum

1. Drake
2. Lil Wayne
3. Nicki Minaj
3. Kanye West

word

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-24-2010, 02:01 PM
Drake = Biggest fag rapper out right now.

angry = Either a woman or the biggest fag on wu-corp. Not sure which.

VictorHUGO
12-24-2010, 04:45 PM
^You know this statement makes you look just as ignorant as motherfuckers saying Drake is the next best thing to Jesus, right?

Whether the mainstream tricks you into believing whatever they feed you is great or representative for the rest of the scene, you got brainwashed kiddo.

you wanna runn that by me one more time G Rap in laments terms? I'm brainwashed remember? What's that gotta do with any relevance of my statement...http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon5.gif

LORD NOSE
12-24-2010, 05:04 PM
yall should ask for a real Hip Hop niggas opinion

whitey
12-25-2010, 01:02 AM
get off drakes nuts yo...he's not the best, but definatly not the worst rapper out there by any means...you're just mad cuz he make's number one songs seemingly effortless

its not even about how good he is or is not, which is most defiantly not good. hes just a corn ball fake ass poser.

food for thought
12-25-2010, 01:17 AM
lol @ all of this

all that needs to be said is that drake is a certified faggot.

he is an impostor in hip hop culture and if you dont know you obviously dont know whats what when it comes to the culture

the very ideals he stands for and the way he blew up with his corporate backing and 0 artistic integrity is a text book example of what hip hop rallies against.

you faggots cant wait for BET to tell you who the next man with talent is. kill yourself immediately.

the mere fact is that you dont know what hip hop is.

if you dont care about dude and his music than thats that. but dont come at me trying to justify his nonsense and try to tell me why im tripping cause I recognize a faggot impostor when i see one

Paranoid
12-25-2010, 05:40 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:l8Jj9PShNWg0_M:http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l56/lpfm7dude/Drake-Do-It-All.jpg?t=1281213189&t=1

http://www.disneydreaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Radio-Disney-Logo.jpg

http://gawker.com/assets/resources/2008/04/gayrappers.jpeg

Paranoid
12-25-2010, 04:04 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:l8Jj9PShNWg0_M:http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l56/lpfm7dude/Drake-Do-It-All.jpg?t=1281213189&t=1

VictorHUGO
12-26-2010, 02:45 PM
^lol!!!!

GhettoGnom
01-01-2011, 03:03 PM
you wanna runn that by me one more time G Rap in laments terms? I'm brainwashed remember? What's that gotta do with any relevance of my statement...http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon5.gif

It means that if you think the south is a bunch of Drake-ish flowing fuckers, you have no idea how much great southern music you're missing out on. Go do some digging.