PDA

View Full Version : So Canibus has a problem with Krs?

Fatal Guillotine
12-21-2010, 03:47 PM
On Canibus' latest CD, he rapped:

"How many emcees must get dissed, before somebody whispers don't f**k with Bis (this is a jacked lyric from one of KRS-One's old songs)/My Survival Skills surpass Kris, watch this / You got a rap for every emcee? GO GET IT THEN /Why you d*ck ride Def Jam, they not your friend / Make your mind up, I thought you was not with them / F***ing comedy, speaking on flawed philosophy / You'll never give props to Keith Or Canibus for Undergods release / Go right ahead, dismiss it / We ain't submissive, we spit lyrical lyrics / I got the right to live off it, I live it And I'mma voice my opinion, can't nobody make me think different / My spirit feels like it's in a prison / I speak on the music conspiracy but nobody wanna listen."

personally i never felt Krs(maybe because he comes off as arrogant)

Frank Sobotka
12-21-2010, 04:17 PM
He dropped an album after that.

There were a few other disses on Melatonin Magik.

Undiluted Karma
12-21-2010, 04:19 PM
Bis' just likes dissing people, but imo it just makes him out to be petty and retarded alot of the time.

Both these guys have made big contributions to hip hop id just leave it at that.

billyanalogue
12-21-2010, 04:35 PM
KRS fucked up when he publicly cosigned lil Wayne. Maybe in his next lifetime he will learn.

nigga as bout it bout it as Kenan and Kel

Fatal Guillotine
12-21-2010, 06:44 PM
lol

krs has that big ego i would like to see them go at

back and the day i always wanted to see supernatural and him battle

spiggity_ace
12-21-2010, 06:48 PM
krs is a legend, so is canibus, that being sed i think him and bis should do battle on the same track. i finally spun meta historical and kris has not lost a step, as well as bis with c of tranquility so a battle track with them 2 would be legend.

Tecknowledgist
12-21-2010, 08:04 PM
this has been brought up a million times already

bis is just bein a shit-disturber

KLAP
12-22-2010, 11:42 AM
KRS and Canibus have done a song since this.

BigShawnEnt
12-22-2010, 12:44 PM
Bis been pissed since krs dissed him on that beef dvd

Tecknowledgist
12-22-2010, 06:00 PM
KRS and Canibus have done a song since this.

if you're talkin about that track on JS-1's shit it was just a mash-up of two verses they sent him.