PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Contender

RynMur
10-16-2005, 03:08 AM
Damn did anyone see the fights on ESPN saturday? ...total dissapointment.

RynMur
10-16-2005, 03:15 AM
For one, they shouldn't of stopped the first fight, even if that guy was going to lose. A lot of people questioned The Mora v. Manfredo match saying it was a homestage act (I saw it as a draw). And the worst was the fight between Bosante & Brinkley, Bosante seemed to dominate every round except for maybe the first, but somehow Brinky got a UD? This show is getting ridiculous, I think the producer should stick to making survivor. I also heard that Ishe Smith controlled Mora, but Contender did some majoring editing skills to show Mora winning. Ahh...I don't have my hopes up for any legit fights in the contender future.

Analyze
10-16-2005, 11:20 AM
^^granted the judging was fucked up..I dont see how they could edit it to make someone look like their winning if the rounds were shown from beginning to end..unlike the CBS ones. Judy Lederman is a good judge and she's done some big fights I dont understand how Brinkley win or Mora.

Wu Forever

Prince Rai
10-16-2005, 12:43 PM
woah woah come again.. they fought again ?? i thought the fight was next week!

RynMur
10-16-2005, 01:50 PM
^^granted the judging was fucked up..I dont see how they could edit it to make someone look like their winning if the rounds were shown from beginning to end..unlike the CBS ones. Judy Lederman is a good judge and she's done some big fights I dont understand how Brinkley win or Mora.

Wu Forever
They didn't show the entire smith vs. mora fight.

U-Samurai
10-20-2005, 07:06 PM
I Dont Know Whut The Fuck You Guys Are Talkin About Cuz Im Not Familiar With The Contender, But I Seen The Mora Manfredo Fight And That Was A Pretty Entertaining Match. I Think That Was Fucked Up That Manfredo Didnt Give Props At The End But That Shit Was Cool.

Dirt W McGirt
10-20-2005, 11:47 PM
The bullshit that Mora said after the fight was worse. He had atleast 4 excuses as to why the fight was so close.