PDA

View Full Version : Who wishes eminem was not in the rap game anymore.

zooruka
12-21-2010, 11:35 PM
I wish I would wake up one day and hear that eminem was retired from rap.

peace.

TUCO
12-21-2010, 11:38 PM
cmon man...this trendy eminem hate is gettin old

Mr. R&B
12-21-2010, 11:44 PM
Eminem can't retire fully.

He's stated numerous times that he doesn't have any marketable skills other than rapping.

Sure, he has enough money to retire comfortably, but that would just lead to another relapse and a fatal OD.

Dude has a family to worry about (albeit a dysfunctional family), he wants to stay around for that.

I'm not too keen on Eminem either ATM.

Just ignore the guy if you're sick of him, there's plenty of other shit to listen to.

Visionz
12-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Yawning, I dont really check for em anymore but you know how often I to hear him? None, I dont listen to the radio.

Mr. R&B
12-22-2010, 12:00 AM
^ U ain't missin' shit TBH.

J-Cee
12-22-2010, 12:45 AM
nope...why?i hardly hear him nowdays anyway,plus i dont listen to the radio and i have a choice to listen to him or not..

Paranoid
12-22-2010, 01:47 AM
i wish he wasn't collaborating with rhianna and nicki minaj

skeem
12-22-2010, 02:36 AM
not me.

slim shady is illlllllllllllllllllll.

EAGLE EYE
12-22-2010, 02:59 AM
I wish I would wake up one day and hear that eminem was retired from rap.

peace.

Jesus should retire. He's gotten way too trendy and watered down.

Professor Poopsnagle
12-22-2010, 03:07 AM
Jesus should retire. He's gotten way too trendy and watered down.
But not without a golden handshake...

http://www.heyokay.com/images/senior%20partner.jpg

Anyway, Eminem is still ill, that shit he did with Alc was serious.

EAGLE EYE
12-22-2010, 03:22 AM
But not without a golden handshake...

http://www.heyokay.com/images/senior%20partner.jpg

Anyway, Eminem is still ill, that shit he did with Alc was serious.

lol who the fuck paints this shit?

Professor Poopsnagle
12-22-2010, 03:36 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CijcaA9yq58/So_bIfiT1QI/AAAAAAAADQQ/sVOfqptqF3E/s400/Sallman+painting+Jesus.jpg

UncontrolledSubstans
12-22-2010, 04:04 AM
Em still brings the heat in every track.

One of my favorite tracks this year.

c_ukxNdjmdk

"Your staring straight into a barrel of hate
Terrible fate,
Not even a slim chance to make a narrow escape
Cupid shot his arrow and missed
Wait Sarah you're late, your train left.
Mascara and eggs smeared on your face"

OPTIMUS
12-22-2010, 04:31 AM
as far as im concerned he is retired i checked for him up until 02-03 but he just annoys me now. U dont have to listen to his material theres so much out there dont be afriad to hit skip.

Socrates92
12-22-2010, 06:30 AM
Eminem can't retire fully.

He's stated numerous times that he doesn't have any marketable skills other than rapping.

Sure, he has enough money to retire comfortably, but that would just lead to another relapse and a fatal OD.

Dude has a family to worry about (albeit a dysfunctional family), he wants to stay around for that.

I'm not too keen on Eminem either ATM.

Just ignore the guy if you're sick of him, there's plenty of other shit to listen to.

He can act and produce?

Twiztid-Wutang
12-22-2010, 07:50 AM
In my opinion, I dont want him to retire, but I would like him to do more of his old style, rather than this ''I love you, but I hate women now', he was always on women bashing, but thats ALL he talks about now. Its fucking boring.

He still has the skills to be amazing, its just its in his freestyles, Not his albums. On the last two albums, he's had three really REALLY great songs,that showed his lyrical mastery
Stay wide awake/Underground from Relapse and Untitled from Recovery. THATS the only three good songs that he's made since returning that isnt a freestyle

JakobR
12-22-2010, 08:14 AM
He's one of the few that brings quality rap to the mainstream. As it is now, it will be a sad day for mainstream hip hop when Jay-Z, Nas and Eminem retire. Well, sad day in general - three legends.

That J. Cole dude is pretty interesting though.

Frank Sobotka
12-22-2010, 08:37 AM
He's doing a pretty good job turning his discography into shit.

Mr. R&B
12-22-2010, 01:01 PM
He can act and produce?

LOL his production sucks, as does his acting.

UncontrolledSubstans
12-22-2010, 02:00 PM
LOL his production sucks

!!!!!

...dumbest shit I've read in a long time.

7fsT8bIy5_Q

niTCVOhqZ_k

JJIUVuI7UP4

EQ the GOD
12-22-2010, 02:31 PM
LOL his production sucks

That is just a completely uneducated statement.

billyanalogue
12-22-2010, 02:57 PM
personally i wish that eminem just did the job properly when he had a chance.. for all the cats who don't already know, eminem attempted to blow his own brains out before getting signed...

David Daniel Davis
12-22-2010, 07:20 PM
He can also draw; the cover art on Eminem presents the ReUp was drawn by him.

Mr. R&B
12-22-2010, 11:43 PM
It's my opinion, I didn't state as if were fact, I'm also not the only one here who thinks that way.

IMO Eminem has only made a handful of dope beats, the rest are wack beyond belief.

His beats are way too simplistic and formulaic, the basslines and drums almost always sound the same, he plays the shittiest chords one can play on a keyboard loops it and throws in an old fart Rock sample.

Most of them don't even sound like Hip-Hop beats, it sounds like Polka or Circus music.

I wish there wasn't an Eminem thread started every other day, even if most of them are critisisms.

KLIION JENSEN
12-23-2010, 10:11 AM
i wish he wasn't collaborating with rhianna

see, i think thats one of the best things he's done in a loooonnnnnggggg time, the words are dope, but i think whats more dope is the fact he got Rhianna, of all people, on a song about domestic violence...

main_man
12-23-2010, 04:26 PM
wow, another faggot ass thread by one of the top 3 faggot bitches on the site.

look, eminem EARNED his spot by battle rapping. just because he's become a major superstar doesnt mean em isnt hip hop. and i cant stand that piece of fluffy pop nonsense called "recovery".

what i dont get is all the hate for "relapse". i think its easily one of marshalls best albums. great concept album that most people just didnt get, for real. hard beats. and one of the best examples EVER of a mc changing his flow up and riding all the beats fantastically. plus it has a sense of humor about it. a crude one, yes, but its still there.
and a pop superstar who raps about kidnapping, raping and murdering 3 of the biggest female pop stars at the time is just brilliant, for real.

so before you make another thread dissing an established mic mangler, please, just stick to what you do best. and thats pulling your asscheeks apart and sitting on mens erect dicks you fucking internet faggot fuck. consider this a punch in the face text style, jesus bitch.

Paranoid
12-23-2010, 05:35 PM
see, i think thats one of the best things he's done in a loooonnnnnggggg time, the words are dope, but i think whats more dope is the fact he got Rhianna, of all people, on a song about domestic violence...

that shit is ghey

Paranoid
12-23-2010, 05:37 PM
it will be a sad day for mainstream hip hop when Jay-Z, Nas and Eminem retire

i wont give a shit