PDA

View Full Version : Christmas is real

LORD NOSE
12-22-2010, 08:06 AM
QdCLZdHwBqY

IrOnMaN
12-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Good video.

Christmas isn't about love anymore, in my opinion. It's nothing more than a damn cash cow. Every holiday that's celebrated in America has been made into a cash cow but, unfortunately, Christmas surpasses all of them.

Instead of thinking of Jesus, people think of Santa and presents. There's no love in that. It's just money and that's the point. God forbid if someone is empty handed on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. And they don't want to hear that you're broke, even though we're in a recession. Purchase something even if that means you'll be broke!

"Who tha fuck made Christmas up. I'm fuckin' broke. This shit ain't makin' no sense."-by Ghostface Killah

Isn't sad that after the holidays, suicides and debt are higher in January? Hmm.

Anywho....

LORD NOSE
11-23-2012, 07:18 PM
up

IrOnMaN
11-25-2012, 10:33 PM
I'd like for people to have a discussion about this topic. This holiday season will probably be the most busy and rather the most profitable holiday season in history. Unfortunately, no one is thinking about Jesus. No one is thinking about the homeless and the less fortunate. It's all about money, sex, and gifts. God forbid if someone is broke or comes up empty handed around this....profitable time of the year.

LORD NOSE
11-26-2012, 01:37 AM
crime is always at it's highest around this time

allot more evictions

kids getting killed for their new bikes and coats

My First Timbs
11-28-2012, 09:19 PM
To really keep it 100, "christmas" is ultimately not about Jesus, but rather a stolen pagan holiday commemorating the winter solstice and daylight slowly starting to get longer.

pro.Graveface
11-29-2012, 03:10 AM
a real economic sceam thiese dayz!

IrOnMaN
12-24-2012, 12:45 PM
All this hype for one day that isn't really all that. It's suppose to be about, Jesus, love and family but Santa, the Christmas Tree, and money took his spotlight.

EAGLE EYE
12-24-2012, 04:37 PM
To really keep it 100, "christmas" is ultimately not about Jesus, but rather a stolen pagan holiday commemorating the winter solstice and daylight slowly starting to get longer.

100% correct

All this hype for one day that isn't really all that. It's suppose to be about, Jesus, love and family but Santa, the Christmas Tree, and money took his spotlight.

You of all people need to get your facts straight, unless you enjoy falling face first into the abyss of ignorance

Read:

http://boingboing.net/2012/12/24/gary-gygax-explains-why-christ.html

http://craphound.com/images/gygax-xmas-s.jpg

KERZO
12-24-2012, 04:49 PM
Does this mean that santa isn't bringing me my limited edition OB4CL purple tape that I asked for? shucks!

John Nash
12-24-2012, 04:58 PM

now its stolen by big commercial companies for financial gain.

saturnalia is a great festival which basicly lived for and was filled with enjoyment.

thank goodness its spirit survived the incredibly strict nature of christianity. but now its biggest problem is financial greed.

John Nash
12-24-2012, 04:59 PM
Does this mean that santa isn't bringing me my limited edition OB4CL purple tape that I asked for? shucks!

pray to saturn he might help you but watch out according to ras kass hes gay so he might try to bum rape you.

THE W
12-24-2012, 06:01 PM
christmas is bullshit.

ratty mayonnaise
12-29-2012, 01:19 PM
not bad cold winters night,

you only spammed/bumped a topic from 2 years ago :)

LORD NOSE
12-29-2012, 02:04 PM
not bad cold winters night,

you only spammed/bumped a topic from 2 years ago :)

I raised it in November

great minds contributed to it though

Wade,timbs, pro grave,.....even Robbie's chin contributed. don't take your frustration out on me in here spam granola.

lmfno though
did you have to type all that shit just to log in? SMDN

the galactic alignment happened and it's still "back to work nigga"

you mad?

ratty mayonnaise
12-29-2012, 02:33 PM
I raised it in November

great minds contributed to it though if you had bothered to check other more recent topics, you would have seen everything in this thread, ujucovered at a deeper level.

if I had wanted to be > Bothered < I would have. checked it.

Wade,timbs, pro grave,.....even Robbie's chin contributed. don't take your frustration out on me in here spam granola. what frustrations? i just know and you always prove, that you bump topics that are past there sell by date

I bump threads - and I'll bump some more - I'll bump a thread from 2003 - all you can do about it is complain

lmfno though
did you have to type all that shit just to log in? SMDN Nope, #copypasta ofwhat food wrote on fb :)

the galactic alignment happened and it's still "back to work nigga"
your lack of overstanding knows no bounds, your on the same level as sheited... do u recall the mayan 40 page thread? you was orgasming over 'end of teh world' LOL

I don't give a fuck about a 40 page thread about the Mayan prophesy

you mad? mad at what ? a racist black dude? lololol

thanks for this handle tho. i know it was your choice :)

i love how i got under your skin with TRU FAX

trolling at god tier level, you cant handle it.

you're under my foreskin praying for rain ....and it's coming ..lmfno

Son dullah, your late, nobody gives a fuck but you,we won the war, Christmas is real, and in 2012, your new name is spam controller.

you must have a birthday coming up in 2 months

take your UFO blogging ass back to Gen chat where everyone and their mother slaps the shit outah you in everythread you attempt to spam. you'll lose in a worst way here

KERZO
12-29-2012, 04:44 PM
lmfao at ratchops saying he wasn't gonna post til his name was changed, then comes back with his fucking tail between his legs acting like the most brolic motherfucker on here...you're bitch-made and you know it...

Today, Splinter's endorsed flavor is....

http://cdn.spam.com/img/Hot-Spicy-SPAM.png

ratty mayonnaise
12-29-2012, 04:59 PM
I love KTL

I always wanted to be wise and knowledgeable like my Lord Sunny Winters
but now I realize that I come from bad stock and will never be as great as him. I vow to be a servant of his forever until I rot and I'm placed in a human sized can of spam, which will most likely be soon.

please have mercy on me my Lord for I am weak and a lil retarded I hope to be the best servant I can be.

ratty mayonnaise
12-29-2012, 05:05 PM
PS. please don't ban me for spammin