PDA

View Full Version : Please Help me out and post this shit EVERYWHERE

White_Mouse
12-23-2010, 01:44 AM
I just entered the now infamous T-Pain motivation contest, you guys are welcome to enter too
http://nappyboyonline.com/profiles/blogs/we-need-you-for-motivated-the
honestly I know that I'm more unique then a lot of the cats that have entered, and I think part of this game (even tho it doesn't say so) is the promotional angle, so I'm going to do all I can but if you guys can blog about this
OlIG87MY0vk
post it up on facebook or wtv it'd really help me out...that is only if you dig it lol, but I'm ready for this shit and I'm staying on my grind even if this doesn't work out but whatever you can do will be most helpfull
grace&piece

H.Notik
12-23-2010, 01:49 AM
word i'll pass this around.

I recorded a diss to pain as my angle...not sure if i'm gonna actually enter it.

props though

White_Mouse
12-23-2010, 01:54 AM
haha ^ word well i just hope he at least listens to it! lol, props man really appreciate it

White_Mouse
12-23-2010, 10:22 PM
bump

THE MASON
12-23-2010, 10:46 PM
well Mouse i give you props for rockin that beat

i had to skip who i think is T pain at the start? (not very familiar with his music lol) but i was down with your verse

White_Mouse
12-24-2010, 03:48 AM
lol word if you think that shit's out there peep this
EN0VyvYVeSw
me on some singing ish lol, but for what it's worth this is one of my best verses imo in any genre that I've done so far

White_Mouse
12-26-2010, 02:19 AM
bump

SKAMPOE
12-26-2010, 02:28 AM
spammed it on facebook

now u go here n repost on fb or sumthing lol PEACE MOUSE
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103629

White_Mouse
12-26-2010, 03:04 AM
spammed it on facebook

now u go here n repost on fb or sumthing lol PEACE MOUSE
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103629

4sure man fair promotion 4both I digz

Boss_Digger
12-27-2010, 08:49 AM
yo i gots to be honest with you fam cos i always felt you got potential, this shit dont really fit your style at all, you did your thing and all of that but truth be told you sounded a little uncomfortable on that beat.............. still better than garbage t-pain tho lol, lyricaly your always on point tho, stay up fam keep doing your thing!!!

White_Mouse
12-27-2010, 11:11 PM
for real man I felt the same way lol, it isn't my style but I like going outside the box because I hate putting myself in one, check the "Christmas Song" too and let me know what you think, I flexed on that one better

Boss_Digger
12-28-2010, 11:09 AM
for real man I felt the same way lol, it isn't my style but I like going outside the box because I hate putting myself in one, check the "Christmas Song" too and let me know what you think, I flexed on that one better

word up fam you gots to step out the box from to to time or we will never evolve and there will be nothing new under the sun, keep pushing them boundries fam......... peace!!!!

M.O.D.
12-28-2010, 10:11 PM
ouch , ima always remember u for this one

White_Mouse
12-29-2010, 10:31 PM
^ I don't know what that exactly means lol but I'm just doing my best at this game whatever it's worth to anyone