PDA

View Full Version : This is for you angry.

zooruka
12-23-2010, 06:05 AM
Fakes gettin the card pulled son.

Tur7ybUCbi8&feature=related

I will say he did mess up with that G-unit line though...son would have looked morethorough If he said raekwon, nas, redman ect...

peace

zooruka
12-23-2010, 06:23 AM
CY0h-8t1pGY&feature=related

JakobR
12-23-2010, 06:49 AM
Joe Budden one of the worst? What a clown.

angry!
12-23-2010, 08:04 AM
HAHAHAHAHA

prof keep steering the sheep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRODGIY sonned buddens....

"what the fuck is a MOOD MUZIK?... we make MURDA MUZIK"

"go paint a fuckin house"

buddens tried beefin with mef, saigon, and prodigy... and he collected nothing but L's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigga got sonned by melle mel, deck, saigon, prodigy, chef, jigga, 50... hes lost every battle and will go down in the books as one of the biggest losers in hip hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deeznutz1981
12-23-2010, 08:07 AM
^ cosign

budden is just a cornball and no mater how hard i've tried i cant get into his music. same with rick ross. no matter how good of beats you choose and shit ur a cornball. fuck a joe budden

angry!
12-23-2010, 08:21 AM
its funny...

BUDDENS will call prodigy a has been...

when HNIC 2...

lyrically... and

sonically...

SHITS on ANY buddens album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ BUDDENS having white boys named j. cardiam loop INDY ROCK RECORDS with hollow drums... so he can rap about how hard life is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p fuckin with ALC, HAV, SID ROAMS... gettin nothin but bangers...

with the GOD steve sola hookin up the cleanest mix in gangsta rap...

meanwhile BUDDENS pocketing his TINY advance, dropping retail records that sound like SOUNDCLICK recordings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN FACT...

PRODGIYS JOINT RECORDED IN PRISON OVER THE PHONE >>>>> ANY BUDDENS RECORDING

the nigga just sucks at making music... which is why he had the biggest song out, and FLOPPED, during the SALES SPIKE ERA!!!!!!!!

DEF JAM pushed that nigga to be NEXT, gassed him, threw him in their DIAMOND selling video game... they spent multi-platinum marketing dollars, and dropped that nigga like a empty bottle when his shit froze at GOLD!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH

now hes an underground king?!!?!?!?!

he fronts like its by choice... he got DROPPED!!!!!!!!!!! hes been waiting for a chance to sell out since!!!!!!!!!!

SHADY saved that bum ass nigga, only a matter of time till BUDDENS fucks that up for his buddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank Sobotka
12-23-2010, 08:45 AM
Angry do you have some experience with budden stans or is your hate based on all the other shit?

angry!
12-23-2010, 09:02 AM
ive hated buddens since day 1...

i hated buddens...

when he was the fuckin NOBODY nigga, in the red hoody, in the DEF JAM wrestling game!!!!!!!!!!!

def jam prioritized, and had buddens as #1 priority, he had the biggest push, ive EVER seen an artist get... out the gate, on DEF JAM!!!!!!!!!!

JUST BLAZE gave him a hit...

had it in the summers biggest movie...

was in the biggest game...

had ALL the HYPE....

and he still FLOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEF JAM dropped him like a crack pipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tried starting a BEEF with 50 for attention...

50 put GAME on buddens, and GAME sonned him... brutalized the kid...

GAME went on to sell 5 mill...

BUDDENS got embarrassed by his idol (jay-z) and thrown in the cellar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ the XXL story, where BUDDENS SAID his album flopped.... because niggas thought his name was JOE BUDDENS, and not JOE BUDDEN... and that niggas couldnt find it in stores.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... CLAAASSSSIIIC!!!!!!!!

LOL @ BUDDENS follow up album, dropping 5 YEARS late, droppin on an internet label, with pathetic mixing/mastering... was released, with BUDDENS named spelled wrong on the physcial copy!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

BUDDENS fans are the biggest faggots in hip hop... theyll discredit classic music/emcees with classic work... to gas BUDDENS pathetic discography... where his BEST work, is mixtape shit...

and lets just say, ive had talks... with niggas on the inside...

and the stories of joes failure/depression/desperation... are CLASSIC...

everybody knows the nigga is a bum/loser... MINUS his 5,000 diehard fans!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ JOE BUDDENS almost getting killed in JERZ, after a nigga shot at him, FROM A FUCKIN PEDAL BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL @ BUDDENS getting KNOCKED out by a teenager, after poppin shit, in his own hood!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ BUDDENS thinking hes underground legend... when his first single, off his indy debut, was a forced "club" "banger"!!!!!!!!!!!!

he better thank GOD royce knows SLIM... i think BUDDENs will fuck that up though...

he was tryin to start a BEEF with royce, before copping pleas and asking for a collabo...

Meta4
12-23-2010, 09:56 AM
^ cosign

budden is just a cornball and no mater how hard i've tried i cant get into his music. same with rick ross. no matter how good of beats you choose and shit ur a cornball. fuck a joe budden

James Van Der Beek, my nigga.

Frank Sobotka
12-23-2010, 10:20 AM
The combined failure that is JOe Buddens fan base > Joe Budden's failure.

Some Other funny shit budden's fans said about him:
-MM4 Is the album of the year (Before and after it was released)

-If Joe Budden would've been out in the nineties everybody would be praising him.

and....

Joe Budden makes some of the deepest music ever.

angry!
12-23-2010, 10:35 AM
its truly pathetic ikke...

joe buddens being a fuckin chump...

is something me and you can agree on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ buddens getting SHOT AT by niggas on pedal bikes!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ buddens getting dissed by his idol over his ONLY hit!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ buddens gettin boxed up by a 19 year old kid in the street!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ buddens saying the reason his debut flopped, was because niggas were lookin for an S after "BUDDEN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"budden or buddens??!!?!?" "different artist"

LOL

LOL @ buddens talkin shit about saigon and just blaze relationship... when just blaze doesnt fuck with buddens at all, even after making him crazy CAKE!!!!!!!!!! just will work with joe now, as long as SHADY cuts the check!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ buddens calling out mef, dissing inspectah deck... like hes hungry for battle.. deck shit on him, and buddens wanted no part of it... he wanted peace...

budden has 5,000 diehard fans... no matter how much they talk him up... thats it!!!!!!!!!!!

50 sonned buddens by puttin him in STEP YOUR RAP GAME UP section in XXL... that shit BODIED joe... "diesel jeans" punchline... AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

LOL @ joe buddens best tracks, being a collection of poorly mixed, pop culture punchlines, that date horribly!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigga basically raps the headlines, NO CLASSICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undiluted Karma
12-23-2010, 10:43 AM
i'm gonna sum up my thoughts on buddens like this.

far worse rappers and far better rappers

discounting this guys retarded antics imo he has good flow and lyrics and from what ive heard of him i like his music and his contribution on slaughterhouse (of which by far he is the weakest link however)

this guy isnt a legend or the future of rap but hes good

Longbongcilvaringz
12-23-2010, 10:46 AM
CRgr0DHVKuo

Tecknowledgist
12-23-2010, 11:44 AM
ive hated buddens since day 1...

i hated buddens...

when he was the fuckin NOBODY nigga, in the red hoody, in the DEF JAM wrestling game!!!!!!!!!!!

def jam prioritized, and had buddens as #1 priority, he had the biggest push, ive EVER seen an artist get... out the gate, on DEF JAM!!!!!!!!!!

JUST BLAZE gave him a hit...

had it in the summers biggest movie...

was in the biggest game...

had ALL the HYPE....

and he still FLOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEF JAM dropped him like a crack pipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tried starting a BEEF with 50 for attention...

50 put GAME on buddens, and GAME sonned him... brutalized the kid...

GAME went on to sell 5 mill...

BUDDENS got embarrassed by his idol (jay-z) and thrown in the cellar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ the XXL story, where BUDDENS SAID his album flopped.... because niggas thought his name was JOE BUDDENS, and not JOE BUDDEN... and that niggas couldnt find it in stores.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... CLAAASSSSIIIC!!!!!!!!

LOL @ BUDDENS follow up album, dropping 5 YEARS late, droppin on an internet label, with pathetic mixing/mastering... was released, with BUDDENS named spelled wrong on the physcial copy!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

BUDDENS fans are the biggest faggots in hip hop... theyll discredit classic music/emcees with classic work... to gas BUDDENS pathetic discography... where his BEST work, is mixtape shit...

and lets just say, ive had talks... with niggas on the inside...

and the stories of joes failure/depression/desperation... are CLASSIC...

everybody knows the nigga is a bum/loser... MINUS his 5,000 diehard fans!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ JOE BUDDENS almost getting killed in JERZ, after a nigga shot at him, FROM A FUCKIN PEDAL BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL @ BUDDENS getting KNOCKED out by a teenager, after poppin shit, in his own hood!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ BUDDENS thinking hes underground legend... when his first single, off his indy debut, was a forced "club" "banger"!!!!!!!!!!!!

he better thank GOD royce knows SLIM... i think BUDDENs will fuck that up though...

he was tryin to start a BEEF with royce, before copping pleas and asking for a collabo...

hahahahaha

Frank Sobotka
12-27-2010, 11:53 AM
Could I get some examples of were budden is biting Jay-Z, don't listen Budden so I wouldn't know.

Jammin
12-28-2010, 02:28 AM
+ lol @ that icewater scarf

http://57thave.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/JB-337x450.jpg

http://www.hiphoprx.com/content/uploads/2009/08/joe-budden-punched-on-web-cam-video-01.jpg