PDA

View Full Version : Why ghost is a bumb ass nigga.

BISHOP BLOODSHOT
12-23-2010, 05:22 PM
Niggas wan to know why?

Ever since 8D when this nigga went agaisnt the grain and made videos tellin wutang fans that the album sucked and it was garbage.
Nigga actually told us not to buy it! WHY? Because he didn't get to spin his simple, played the fuck out soul loops? remember that shit?
I know there was conflicting opinions on the beat selection, and he was not the only one, but to air out that shit the way he did was fuckin criminal son, everybody came through and did there thing and he was fuckin with there money by saying that shit, no?
callin rza an asshole an all of that is crazy, this nigga went against the grain. Wutang at its core is rza, gza and dirty. IF i was not for rza's producton from the start this dust head would still be on some corner some where suckin dick for beer money.
He is straight silly on the mic too if you ask me, talking bout handcuffing hoes? fuckin his sons girl? nutting on bitches faces, running trains, killin niggas or rappin about cartoons and shit.
then he stupid enough to come out and say "wizard of poetry is a grown man album" which was a flop and a laugh, come on son. Then what he do? revert back to his senseless, immature, pompous raps again? (at 40 mind you) And we have smArt dumb niggas on here claiming hes the best, wanting to suck his dick and shit literally! (yes there are threads stating this)
On top of that we know he stole Perbs flow and swagger on supreme clientele, BW & THE W (stop kidding yourselves)
Keep in mind i think ghostforty is a good mc, but the man is a shark biter, hypocrite and a scum bag, selling death and trash for Jay Z's pocket.
Fuck ya Niggas.

Undiluted Karma
12-23-2010, 05:25 PM
lol

him and rae airing out rza like that so publicly (more than the rest of the clan) is th only thing about this (that i could be bothered to read use paragraphs bro) that i agree with.

they kept their beef generally outside of the public eye but like rae talking to miss info or whatever her name was,was lame.

zooruka
12-23-2010, 05:27 PM
Im not the biggest ghost fan... The way he has tried to portray himself on wax does not sound right with a voice like his....

son came correct on mighty healthy....but I don't know I can't get past his voice, it don't have that realness... Really even nas's voice isn't that great.... Only RZA (93-97) and Prodigy have ill voices.

I know that is not his fault.

Just sayin !!!!!!!!!....His King pin street raps are not really that believable with his voice.

peace

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
12-23-2010, 05:36 PM
wow dude ur like a 5 years toooooooooooooooooooooooooo late, get over it

Jin10304
12-23-2010, 05:36 PM
/\ Thats because anytime he rhymes over a non-RZA beat these producers never know how to set the EQ levels for his voice, he's naturally I believe a high pitched voice.

Undiluted Karma
12-23-2010, 05:38 PM
/\ Thats because anytime he rhymes over a non-RZA beat these producers never know how to set the EQ levels for his voice, he's naturally I believe a high pitched voice.

You would think the likes of Anthony Acid and LV and Sean C would have done better by now in this aspect or maybe its an engineering flaw or something

JiggaGenious
12-23-2010, 05:42 PM
ghost is in bed with the FBI!11!!!!!1!

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-23-2010, 06:02 PM
i blame trifes existence

JEM
12-23-2010, 06:11 PM
ghost is the man. haters can eat a dick

grt05
12-23-2010, 06:15 PM
Like Karma said...it was fucking retarded of them to diss 8 Diagrams. Rae's point of view was that people would think the wu fell off with this album. He felt it would hurt his future solo career if the album was released. That in itself is retarded, since RAE dropped garbage inbetween CL and CL2.

IDI_AMIN
12-23-2010, 06:24 PM
son came correct on mighty healthy....but I don't know I can't get past his voice, it don't have that realness... Really even nas's voice isn't that great.... Only RZA (93-97) and Prodigy have ill voices.

hahhaha is this nigga for real. comparing voices. get the dick outta ur mouth u bir.d

Undiluted Karma
12-23-2010, 06:26 PM
Like Karma said...it was fucking retarded of them to diss 8 Diagrams. Rae's point of view was that people would think the wu fell off with this album. He felt it would hurt his future solo career if the album was released. That in itself is retarded, since RAE dropped garbage inbetween CL and CL2.

lol yeah

+ it didnt hurt raes career

+ imo rae spit some of his best verses on that album.

they should have kept that beef within he family while most wu fans (not the media im fairly sure the media as a whole gave the album a warm reception) think 8D hurt the wu catalogue, i think the public airing out of the album hurt their legacy more.

album was like fine wine to me

spiggity_ace
12-23-2010, 06:26 PM
yo grt, just came to post to say the vid in ur sig is dope

Undiluted Karma
12-23-2010, 06:27 PM
i blame trifes existence

LOL

i wonder if anybody on here checked Trife Diesel for trife or only for the GFK features

Hollow Dartz
12-23-2010, 06:35 PM
nigga u mad

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-23-2010, 06:46 PM
hilariously pathetic

Chris Stylez
12-23-2010, 06:47 PM
ghost just dropped the best wu album in awhile and you in here calling him a bum lmao. stfu

fatboybrandon
And we have smArt dumb niggas on here claiming hes the best, wanting to suck his dick and shit literally! (yes there are threads stating this)

Don't worry about a thread you might think is uncalled for or unreasonable, none of us here are an authority for the direction or definition of Ghost's music. Hang around here a few months longer to determine the quality of different people's posts and judgement, you might realize new things about this forum as a whole after awhile.

I guess all the extra details of Ghost's actions on and off the music are good for entertainment in general, I don't worry much about it. There is much worse things in Hip Hop to complain about.

If there was nothing to complain about in Hip Hop it would probably be boring, but too much of nonsense and nitpicking definitely isn't a good thing.

CEITEDMOFO
Niggas wan to know why?

Ever since 8D when this nigga went agaisnt the grain and made videos tellin wutang fans that the album sucked and it was garbage.
Nigga actually told us not to buy it! WHY? Because he didn't get to spin his simple, played the fuck out soul loops? remember that shit?
I know there was conflicting opinions on the beat selection, and he was not the only one, but to air out that shit the way he did was fuckin criminal son, everybody came through and did there thing and he was fuckin with there money by saying that shit, no?
callin rza an asshole an all of that is crazy, this nigga went against the grain. Wutang at its core is rza, gza and dirty. IF i was not for rza's producton from the start this dust head would still be on some corner some where suckin dick for beer money.
He is straight silly on the mic too if you ask me, talking bout handcuffing hoes? fuckin his sons girl? nutting on bitches faces, running trains, killin niggas or rappin about cartoons and shit.
then he stupid enough to come out and say "wizard of poetry is a grown man album" which was a flop and a laugh, come on son. Then what he do? revert back to his senseless, immature, pompous raps again? (at 40 mind you) And we have smArt dumb niggas on here claiming hes the best, wanting to suck his dick and shit literally! (yes there are threads stating this)
On top of that we know he stole Perbs flow and swagger on supreme clientele, BW & THE W (stop kidding yourselves)
Keep in mind i think ghostforty is a good mc, but the man is a shark biter, hypocrite and a scum bag, selling death and trash for Jay Z's pocket.
Fuck ya Niggas.

GOATFACE>>>>> 8 DiAPHRAMS

Undiluted Karma
12-23-2010, 06:54 PM
GHOATFACE..... MY SpELLInG iS ASS LiKE LiL BEE

CEITEDMOFO
12-23-2010, 06:55 PM
GHOST IS THE G.O.A.T.
FUCK PUSSY 8 DIApHRAM FANS

RAE ALWAYS KEPT IT REAL WIT RZA AND EVEN SAID THE BOBBY DIGITAL SHIT WAS WACK CAUSE RAE DIENI AND GHOST DIENI WANTS THE RZA RECTAH
NOT RZA RECTUM

Undiluted Karma
12-23-2010, 06:59 PM
GHOST IS THE G.O.A.T.
FUCK PUSSY 8 DIApHRAM FANS

RAE ALWAYS KEPT IT REAL WIT RZA AND EVEN SAID THE BOBBY DIGITAL SHIT WAS WACK CAUSE RAE DIENI AND GHOST DIENI WANTS THE RZA RECTAH
NOT RZA RECTUM

So rae decided to take revenge on RZA and release 2 mediocre albums beatwise that were only saved by the likes of 'Sneakers' and deny himself good money if he woulda stuck with RZA

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-23-2010, 07:09 PM
immobiliarty had a lot more than sneakers, thats not even the best track

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-23-2010, 07:14 PM
^lyrically it's not the best track, but production wise it's easily the best thing on that album.

BISHOP BLOODSHOT
12-23-2010, 07:20 PM
If ghost is such a kingpin, gorilla or whatever why don't he address the fact that d-rock suned that nigga over those flowers he tried to give kim?

CEITEDMOFO
12-23-2010, 07:26 PM
So rae decided to take revenge on RZA and release 2 mediocre albums beatwise that were only saved by the likes of 'Sneakers' and deny himself good money if he woulda stuck with RZA

WHO GIVES A FuK ABOUT RAEs REVENGE AND I WAS NEVER A FAN OF IMMOBILARTY SHIT, ALL THOUGH PETE ROCK DID LACE RAE WIT SNEAKERS

SINCE RZA REFUSES TO PRODUCE THAT FIRE WE ALWAYS HAVE MADLIB

STONEY JACKSONS BEATS>>>>> 8 DIAGRAPHMS
http://www.prohiphop.com/images/graf2/strong-arm-steady-stoney-jackson.jpg
TIQBYlVo6Is
^ LISTEN TO THESE BEATS PUSSYS REAL HIP HOP

AS FOR THE BISHOP CLOWN, MAYBE THAT D ROCK IS A BIGGER G THAN GHOSTFaCE BUT NO ONE EVER HEARS VIDS ABOUT D ROCK POPPIN SHIT, AND GHOST NEVER GOT ROBBED WHEN HE ROCKED THE BIGGEST CHAINS AND EVEN A FUCKIN EAGLE ON HIS HAND

Shogah
12-23-2010, 07:30 PM
Lol treat you personal problems out of internet forums weirdo.

I couldn't give a less fuck for ghost dissing 8d and who bit whose style and whatnot.

Damn 21st century sucks!

Undiluted Karma
12-23-2010, 07:32 PM
^lyrically it's not the best track, but production wise it's easily the best thing on that album.

hence my point

Mumm Ra
12-23-2010, 07:33 PM
Lol treat you personal problems out of internet forums weirdo.

I couldn't give a less fuck for ghost dissing 8d and who bit whose style and whatnot.

Damn 21st century sucks!
^ lol word
bishop bloodshot named himself after his constant state of having his period

Undiluted Karma
12-23-2010, 07:34 PM
WHO GIVES A FuK ABOUT RAEs REVENGE AND I WAS NEVER A FAN OF IMMOBILARTY SHIT, ALL THOUGH PETE ROCK DID LACE RAE WIT SNEAKERS

SINCE RZA REFUSES TO PRODUCE THAT FIRE WE ALWAYS HAVE MADLIB

STONEY JACKSONS BEATS>>>>> 8 DIAGRAPHMS
http://www.prohiphop.com/images/graf2/strong-arm-steady-stoney-jackson.jpg
TIQBYlVo6Is
^ LISTEN TO THESE BEATS PUSSYS REAL HIP HOP

AS FOR THE BISHOP CLOWN, MAYBE THAT D ROCK IS A BIGGER G THAN GHOSTFaCE BUT NO ONE EVER HEARS VIDS ABOUT D ROCK POPPIN SHIT, AND GHOST NEVER GOT ROBBED WHEN HE ROCKED THE BIGGEST CHAINS AND EVEN A FUCKIN EAGLE ON HIS HAND

nah my point was you said rae and ghost wanted proper rza production which is true but then im saying rae didnt go for rza production between OB4CL1 and 2. rza still produces heat imo case and point 8 diagrams.

i like madlib btw so thanks for the crappy comparison lolo

BISHOP BLOODSHOT
12-23-2010, 07:34 PM
^^ tell that to ghost who aired all that bullshit out on the internet for everybody to see. Thats including your bird ass.

CEITEDMOFO
12-23-2010, 07:39 PM
nah my point was you said rae and ghost wanted proper rza production which is true but then im saying rae didnt go for rza production between OB4CL1 and 2. rza still produces heat imo case and point 8 diagrams.

i like madlib btw so thanks for the crappy comparison lolo

RAES TASTE IN BEATS GOT BETTER IN AGE

NO ONE CAN TOUCH PRODIGYS EAR FOR BEATS BUT SO FAR GHOST BEEN THE BETTER ALBUM WISE

THE GOD MADLIB WILL BLESS THE LEGENDS
F-LkziCD61s

BISHOP BLOODSHOT
12-23-2010, 07:42 PM
His shit was stolen actually, do some research.

Undiluted Karma
12-23-2010, 07:42 PM

NO ONE CAN TOUCH PRODIGYS EAR FOR BEATS BUT SO FAR GHOST BEEN THE BETTER ALBUM WISE

F-LkziCD61s

Rae's taste for beats got better after immobiliarity and lex diamonds

jmt been the most consistnt for me after wu beats wise

you posted a strong arm steady track and ithink krondon is ill so props pussy

Undiluted Karma
12-23-2010, 07:44 PM

F-LkziCD61s

/v/MxuHQPMD7AE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MxuHQPMD7AE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

CEITEDMOFO
12-23-2010, 07:48 PM
His shit was stolen actually, do some research.

SMH@ THiS TROLL TRYIN TO EMULATE THE WAY GHOST TALKS THAN ENDING IT WITH "actually"

ROFL

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/Firemedic0504/Ernie.jpg

BISHOP BLOODSHOT
12-23-2010, 07:53 PM
Im trying to emulate?? The only troll i see is in your profile pic nigga.
stay lol with my nuts on your nose.

CEITEDMOFO
12-23-2010, 08:00 PM
* DOeS LIL Bs LAUGH

YO BLOODYANUS YOUR A MOTHAFUCKIN JOKE
VhTc5GAs2tg

AND YOU JUST GOT ETHERED BY A PRETTY BITCH

tragedykhadafi12
12-23-2010, 08:10 PM
who the hell is drock? I never heard of him at all.

CEITEDMOFO
12-23-2010, 08:14 PM
WAS SOMETHiNG THAT THE GOD LORD SUPERB SAID, BUT PERB WAS JUST MAD THAT SHYIEM WAS SONNING HIM , AND THAT GHOST & RAE BEAT HIM DOWN FOR BULLETPROOF WALLETS DATS, I THINK EVEN THOUGH PERB WAS A FIEND HE WAS PRETTY ILL , THE " IMA GET YOU FRESH" FROM HIS LAST MIXTAPE IS FUCKIN ILL

BISHOP BLOODSHOT
12-23-2010, 10:11 PM
D-rock punched that nigga in the face over flowers he bought for lil kim, thats right.
He would respond if he was a real nigga,but nothing.
Yea perbs mixtape was ill, can't wait to here more from him.

EAGLE EYE
12-23-2010, 10:17 PM
Im not the biggest ghost fan... The way he has tried to portray himself on wax does not sound right with a voice like his....

I know that is not his fault.

Just sayin !!!!!!!!!....His King pin street raps are not really that believable with his voice.

peace

U seriously sitting there at your keyboard talking about other men's voices and rating them??

EAGLE EYE
12-23-2010, 10:22 PM
D-rock punched that nigga in the face over flowers he bought for lil kim, thats right.
He would respond if he was a real nigga,but nothing.
Yea perbs mixtape was ill, can't wait to here more from him.

Perb has already been aired out on this site for being a registered sex offender.

Do you support sex offender music?
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/3226/myagishaker.gif

BISHOP BLOODSHOT
12-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Listen, The dude made a mistake and served his time, years. Moving on... I hope he learned from his mistake otherwise he should just change his name to Lord Superv.

EAGLE EYE
12-23-2010, 10:35 PM
the girl was 12

Visionz
12-23-2010, 10:45 PM
U seriously sitting there at your keyboard talking about other men's voices and rating them??

He cnt help it. They tickle his clit

zooruka
12-24-2010, 01:37 AM

Firstly Yes I am.

Secondly... I am not sure about you, but for me a rappers voice is the most important factor when it comes to me deciding if I think son is ill or not. In my opinion you can spit the hottest 16 in rap history, but if your voice sound weak, then my finger is reach for the skip button kid.

Lastly ..... Again " You can't sit there talking like you the realest street nigga alive, who blows gats, talking about fishscale like you the 21st century scarface, when you have a voice that sound like it belongs on an rnb joint at best " which is the case with ghostface...... and speaking of rnb even toni braxton has a more rugged voice than ghost.

Ghostfaces voice is not grimey or rugged period, which kinda makes it hard to take him seriously, when his whole rap persona is based around being grimey...In the end you can only get so far..... but ulimately come undone trying to stick a square block in a round hole..... It just won't fit no matter how hard you try...Like ghost rapping about being a grimey street nigga, maybe he was, maybe he wasn't, I don't know ???? but when he tries to speak on it he sound unconvincing, he should stick to talking about tofu, butter almonds and clarks.

Look in the end you can think and say what you like about me or my opinion, that is how I see it or should I say hear it.

peace.

Rawticus
12-24-2010, 03:50 AM
One thign I would agree on is in some ghost interviews, ghost talks about the state of hip-hop and how he a grown man and raps shoudlt have cursing in it..But most his rhymes in rececnt times be like hes doing oposite... Whats actaully happend to ghost as an mc ? Yes hes got skills and original ideas the way he says things and spits them..But content wise ,its boring ,Im sure hes got alot more better to say than what he spits,hes a grown 40 or so man..why all thi boasting and violent raps all time now? For me ghost has got worst over time not better. and I hate to say this as he is one of my best wu mc's ,I love his old shit supreme, ironman , the w .he always been street but those days he had a kinda jewel dropping way , a totally original style that nobody could match... The problem with wu tang a sa whole is they'll never be as good as they were without RZA's magic and I think this really is the problem.

Rawticus
12-24-2010, 03:51 AM
One thign I would agree on is in some ghost interviews, ghost talks about the state of hip-hop and how he a grown man and raps shoudlt have cursing in it..But most his rhymes in rececnt times be like hes doing oposite... Whats actaully happend to ghost as an mc ? Yes hes got skills and original ideas the way he says things and spits them..But content wise ,its boring ,Im sure hes got alot more better to say than what he spits,hes a grown 40 or so man..why all thi boasting and violent raps all time now? For me ghost has got worst over time not better. and I hate to say this as he is one of my best wu mc's ,I love his old shit supreme, ironman , the w .he always been street but those days he had a kinda jewel dropping way , a totally original style that nobody could match... The problem with wu tang a sa whole is they'll never be as good as they were without RZA's music,vision and I think this really is the problem.

EAGLE EYE
12-24-2010, 08:34 AM
Firstly Yes I am.

Secondly... I am not sure about you, but for me a rappers voice is the most important factor when it comes to me deciding if I think son is ill or not. In my opinion you can spit the hottest 16 in rap history, but if your voice sound weak, then my finger is reach for the skip button kid.

Lastly ..... Again " You can't sit there talking like you the realest street nigga alive, who blows gats, talking about fishscale like you the 21st century scarface, when you have a voice that sound like it belongs on an rnb joint at best " which is the case with ghostface...... and speaking of rnb even toni braxton has a more rugged voice than ghost.

Ghostfaces voice is not grimey or rugged period, which kinda makes it hard to take him seriously, when his whole rap persona is based around being grimey...In the end you can only get so far..... but ulimately come undone trying to stick a square block in a round hole..... It just won't fit no matter how hard you try...Like ghost rapping about being a grimey street nigga, maybe he was, maybe he wasn't, I don't know ???? but when he tries to speak on it he sound unconvincing, he should stick to talking about tofu, butter almonds and clarks.

Look in the end you can think and say what you like about me or my opinion, that is how I see it or should I say hear it.

peace.

I dont know..

maybe its a cultural difference you just don't get since your like what... Australian?

I know Prodigy and Big Twin on wax sound like fucking dusted gremlins, and real convincing.. but you gotta see it from all sides.

Ghost may be a little high pitched..... but guess who else was during his entire career and still pulled off the gangster persona..

this guy

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/12/25/amd_joepesci.jpg

BISHOP BLOODSHOT
12-24-2010, 09:43 AM
If you ask me, Ghost is a wanna be main stream rapper so he caters to the ignorant.
He is anti-wu now, handcuffed to a corporate machine. For the love of money he signed his career over to Bigs little camel man.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2010, 12:41 PM
these guys are morons and hypocrits<sp>.....They all do it for money, thats why they flaunt their wealth in every fucking video.

raekwon is still rapping about drugs and you all love it.

When are you going to realize that music is bullshit and genre's only last so long if they are successful they will become mainstream and change. Thats how it works.

In Mozarts time, the puritans considered him a sellout and Bach as an originator, but to us, they are classical composers.

I'm sure there are plenty of "underground composers" that history has long forgotten or at least doesn't need to remember.

Thats what Ghost and his buddies will be....a blip on the radar of music, none of them really did anything as memorable or significant to the world as a person like say, Michael Jackson, or Frank Sinatra, etc.

So quit being a bunch of faggots....wu tang is done, that music is done, people wanna hear new shit and progress not recycled garbage thats been done to death and done as good as it could.

SilentWeaponz
12-24-2010, 03:19 PM
If ghost is such a kingpin, gorilla or whatever why don't he address the fact that d-rock suned that nigga over those flowers he tried to give kim?

?

battle?
12-24-2010, 03:44 PM
PrDLLXnl0-I

CEITEDMOFO
12-24-2010, 05:00 PM
If you ask me, Ghost is a wanna be main stream rapper so he caters to the ignorant.
He is anti-wu now, handcuffed to a corporate machine. For the love of money he signed his career over to Bigs little camel man.

SmH@ THIS DUDE SAID ANTI WU WHEN I SEEN GHOST AND LA THE DARKMAN LAST NITE REPPING WU TO THE FULLEST AT THE WU CONCERT
:lmao:

EAGLE EYE
12-25-2010, 02:17 AM
these guys are morons and hypocrits<sp>.....They all do it for money, thats why they flaunt their wealth in every fucking video.

raekwon is still rapping about drugs and you all love it.

When are you going to realize that music is bullshit and genre's only last so long if they are successful they will become mainstream and change. Thats how it works.

In Mozarts time, the puritans considered him a sellout and Bach as an originator, but to us, they are classical composers.

I'm sure there are plenty of "underground composers" that history has long forgotten or at least doesn't need to remember.

Thats what Ghost and his buddies will be....a blip on the radar of music, none of them really did anything as memorable or significant to the world as a person like say, Michael Jackson, or Frank Sinatra, etc.

So quit being a bunch of faggots....wu tang is done, that music is done, people wanna hear new shit and progress not recycled garbage thats been done to death and done as good as it could.

You're right to a certain extent, but to write them off as a "blip" is a little foolish.

Keep in mind they were doing crowds this big in their prime:

AH7gmR-uT70

we live in a different age where all the footage , photos, and music will be preserved and retrieved in milliseconds. Bach & Mozart plus the composers who were overshadowed by them never had this luxury.

zooruka
12-25-2010, 04:43 AM
AH7gmR-uT70

^^^^^^^

Dam that was so ill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rza's verse on re united sounded banana's live !!!!!! and when they started to rock wu tang clan ain't nuttin to F wit.... I almost started to jump out my seat lol.

: on a side note.... the rest of the clan looked a bit worried when mef jumped into the crowd hahahah.

peace