PDA

View Full Version : Did Jesus Exist?

LORD NOSE
12-25-2010, 12:09 PM
YVXLl6DZ320

spiggity_ace
12-25-2010, 11:27 PM
i believe he did, but after the mashing up of his teachings with the mystery religions, and isis religion n mythras, to form catholocism, a lot of the truth of who jesus really was, was lost and jesus of history was lost. repped

spiggity_ace
12-26-2010, 12:10 AM
thanks for the vids sunny, this channel has a lot of good stuff on it stuf about hiphop, the occult, religion etc.

billyanalogue
12-26-2010, 01:02 AM
Basically God's (the Christian one) plan with the Bible was to use people to help him find his long lost son.

To me it's kinda like the scientists with the Large Hadron Collider searching for the Higgs Boson aka God Particle... Nothing will ever come of it

also if jesus really existed who cares... he did not get 11:11... i do....
also if you look at shitty christian paintings you see people in white robes with wings playing trumpets...

ok so are you telling me that in the 21st century people STILL believe that we will evolve and grow wings and go to a magical place in the clouds where we will all play musical instuments?

i mean to be honest i get more of a kick out of looking at the Stained Glass cover by Killah Priest, that has more to it than those fake ass paintings..

Also if Jesus existed, he will not reincarnate ever... The End of Christianity is upon us... Goodbye

billyanalogue
12-26-2010, 01:04 AM
The REAL 11 11 details:
http://site.uri-geller.com/11_11

Uri Geller is more powerful than jesus as am i

billyanalogue
12-26-2010, 01:06 AM
also if god made man in his image then who created the aliens? i mean it's not half obvious that they are like COMPLETELY different to us...

for example:

they have no pores
and no eye lids

billyanalogue
12-26-2010, 01:09 AM
also aliens dont do crazy experiments on themselves for example by having stupid satellites in the sky watching over their own people and using HAARP-like technology

billyanalogue
12-26-2010, 01:10 AM
i made up cudrupilee when i was a kid it was funny
when i grew up i realised what i meant to say was Quadruple-E

and since you were too fucking stupid to get that.... Planet X... dumb fuck

billyanalogue
12-26-2010, 01:13 AM
also god allows pedophiles to exist.

billyanalogue
12-26-2010, 01:17 AM
also there is no such thing as a coloured pedophile...

i guess white man really is the devil after all... JUDGEMENT DAY IS HERE HAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAH

billyanalogue
12-26-2010, 01:20 AM
also believe it or not gingers are rape victims

the scandanavian vikings came over and raped the scottish and irish women creating gingers...

John Prewett
12-26-2010, 08:28 AM
He made the Roman Empire proclaim Him God.
Pretty good trick for a Jew crucified 300 years earlier by a Roman governor.

Dokuro
12-26-2010, 01:15 PM
all i have to say is ya JC existed, nope not the sun of god

and props to the greatest lier of all time my girl marry who to hide he promiscuous behaver she clammed that she was a virgin and not only did they believe here but she changed the course of an entire religion------woman

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-26-2010, 01:35 PM
Basically Joshua Son of Joseph was a wandering philosopher. He learned, he taught, he lived, and he died.

If you believe in the Bible you're an idiot. It's a fantasy version of actual events. Its like Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer. In 2,000 years they're going to be reading about how Abraham Lincoln was killed by a Vampire and his general Ulysses used a wooden horse to invade the city of Troy in Alabama... People are stupid and accurate records don't exist because people like fantasy stories more than historical accounts and those stories last longer.

pro.Graveface
12-27-2010, 06:28 AM
Jesus is King in his paradise,

Mumm Ra
12-27-2010, 07:21 AM
i personally don't think he existed
if he did - i dont think he would've been any more special than MLK, Malcolm, Farrakhan ect., because i think 'prophets' arise during any tumultuous period.
at any rate - nothing like he is commonly known to have been.

i also think its a waste of time thinking about it. if my point of view was able to be (dis)proven one way or another i dont see how it would affect me or my life in any way
im jesus
you're jesus

Hellspawn
12-29-2010, 05:07 AM
[19:16] Mention in the scripture Mary. She isolated herself from her family, into an eastern location.
[19:17] While a barrier separated her from them, we sent to her our Spirit. He went to her in the form of a human being.
[19:18] She said, "I seek refuge in the Most Gracious, that you may be righteous."
[19:19] He said, "I am the messenger of your Lord, to grant you a pure son."
[19:20] She said, "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me; I have never been unchaste."
[19:21] He said, "Thus said your Lord, `It is easy for Me. We will render him a sign for the people, and mercy from us. This is a predestined matter.' "
[19:22] When she bore him, she isolated herself to a faraway place.
[19:23] The birth process came to her by the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "(I am so ashamed, I wish I were dead before this happened, and completely forgotten."
[19:24] (The infant) called her from beneath her, saying, "Do not grieve. Your Lord has provided you with a stream.
[19:25] "If you shake the trunk of this palm tree, it will drop ripe dates for you.
[19:26] "Eat and drink, and be happy. When you see anyone, say, `I have made a vow of silence; I am not talking today to anyone.' "
[19:27] She came to her family, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have committed something that is totally unexpected.
[19:28] "O descendant of Aaron, your father was not a bad man, nor was your mother unchaste."
[19:29] She pointed to him. They said, "How can we talk with an infant in the crib?"
[19:30] (The infant spoke and) said, "I am a servant of GOD. He has given me the scripture, and has appointed me a prophet.
[19:31] "He made me blessed wherever I go, and enjoined me to observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat) for as long as I live.
[19:32] "I am to honor my mother; He did not make me a disobedient rebel.
[19:33] And peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I get resurrected."
[19:34] That was Jesus, the son of Mary, and this is the truth of this matter, about which they continue to doubt.
[19:35] It does not befit GOD that He begets a son, be He glorified. To have anything done, He simply says to it, "Be," and it is.
[19:36] He also proclaimed, "GOD is my Lord and your Lord; you shall worship Him alone. This is the right path."
[19:37] The various parties disputed among themselves (regarding the identity of Jesus). Therefore, woe to those who disbelieve from the sight of a terrible day.
[19:38] Wait till you hear them and see them when they come to face us. The transgressors on that day will be totally lost.
[19:39] Warn them about the day of remorse, when judgment will be issued. They are totally oblivious; they do not believe.
[19:40] We are the ones who inherit the earth and everyone on it; to us everyone will be returned.

billyanalogue
12-29-2010, 06:28 AM
what did jesus do anyway?

me and uri geller get 11:11 all the time

all jesus did was speak the words that god told him too... what the fuck is so fascinating with that?

then he got owned

i hate god more than adolf hitler and like him it's working for me

billyanalogue
12-29-2010, 06:31 AM
all god can do is get is angels and christians to gently whisper "sean please stop it your going against the grain."

well duh your teachings are like a million years old and fucking suck cock

billyanalogue
12-29-2010, 06:32 AM
does anyone really believe that jesus is alive somewhere on earth reincarnated and has a more beautiful mind than myself?? haha well prove it niggas

billyanalogue
12-29-2010, 06:35 AM
http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/2046/stoplooklistenthink.jpg
stop look listen think

billyanalogue
12-29-2010, 06:47 AM
has it ever struck anyone as weird how when you look at an aeroplane you see a flying machine built up with components.. you see seperate wings, nuts and bolts, seperate landing gear, jet engines etc... then when you go inside you get a cockpit with like a million buttons...

then you take a look at a ufo and notice its superiority.. even god doesnt believe in aliens so how can i ever take him seriously. LOL!

pro.Graveface
12-29-2010, 07:09 AM
uri geller common sun

pro.Graveface
12-29-2010, 07:11 AM
jesus is a sun of the life force we all are

pro.Graveface
12-29-2010, 07:16 AM
he spoke original life force language, the word , so alot of peeps didnt understand his teachingz, Im not writing he did or did not exist , Im just typing to make u aware of spirit, kuz all exist in the nuthing

Hellspawn
12-29-2010, 07:17 AM
all god can do is get is angels and christians to gently whisper "sean please stop it your going against the grain."

LMAO :lmao: obviously they don't succeed to hold you.

Hellspawn
12-29-2010, 07:19 AM
he spoke original life force language, the word , so alot of peeps didnt understand his teachingz, Im not writing he did or did not exist , Im just typing to make u aware of spirit, kuz all exist in the nuthing

He was a receptacle to the original life force that's why we call him (them) messenger (s).

Dokuro
12-29-2010, 12:56 PM
i personally don't think he existed
if he did - i dont think he would've been any more special than MLK, Malcolm, Farrakhan ect., because i think 'prophets' arise during any tumultuous period.
at any rate - nothing like he is commonly known to have been.

i also think its a waste of time thinking about it. if my point of view was able to be (dis)proven one way or another i dont see how it would affect me or my life in any way
im jesus
you're jesus

fuck you buddy i am so not jesus

Mumm Ra
12-29-2010, 02:13 PM
well i think you are

pro.Graveface
12-29-2010, 02:45 PM
yo Hellspawn whats "receptable" ? btw i got some jointz in ya pm,
PEACE

Hellspawn
12-30-2010, 04:49 AM
yo Hellspawn whats "receptable" ? btw i got some jointz in ya pm,
PEACE

receptacle : like an intermediate.

Got them, I'll PM you.

billyanalogue
12-31-2010, 01:53 AM
jesus is nothing but some average man who spoke the words of god

god is nothing but an evolved man in some higher place who told some dumbass to write a crap ass book to try and document his growth (and probably because your love for him gives him more power)

the book is so fucking old and lame

LORD NOSE
12-31-2010, 12:24 PM
in these secret societies, you have ranks and positions - G.O.D. the Grand Architect is the highest position

in order for you to get into an order, you have to have someone from your bloodline already established into it - in order to be next up for that title, you'd have to come from that special blood line - that position doesn't just go to anyone -