PDA

View Full Version : Aleister Crowley and the Age of Horus

Fatal Guillotine
12-25-2010, 05:28 PM
A. Crowley, Sumeria and the Fallen Angels:

On April 8th, 9th and 10th of the year 1904, English Magus Aleister Crowley received a communication from a “praeterhuman” intelligence calling itself Aiwass or Aiwaz (pronounced eye-was). This being announced to Crowley that it was the minister of the Egyptian god Hoor-pa-Kraat, an aspect of the Egyptian sun god Horus. Aiwaz revealed that Crowley was to be the prophet of a new aeon or era for mankind: the Aeon of Horus. Aiwaz proceeded to dictate to Crowley three chapters of a book later to be called The Book of the Law. This book discloses the pattern of a coming age, a 2,000 year reign. A time of force, fire and blood. Of unparalleled freedoms and rampant chaos, a time not unlike our present age. The philosophy of this book came to be known as the Law of Thelema. Thelema is a Greek word meaning “will”, and the “True Will” is at the center of Crowley’s occult philosophy.

According to Crowley, this planet has already been through two previous ages of approximately 2,000 years each. His “reception” of the Book of the Law marked the dawning of the third aeon. The first of these two preceding ages was called the Aeon of the Egyptian Goddess Isis. The Aeon of Isis represented a matriarchal, earth-bond age. Isis’ era can be seen in the cultures of ancient Greece and Rome. This was followed by the Aeon of Osiris , a patriarchal age that worshipped various gods in the form of the sun as a dying and resurrected deity. The beliefs of Christianity represent the culmination of this second age. Aiwaz “appeared” to Crowley in order to announce the birth of the new aeon, the offspring of Isis and Osiris, Horus. As explained by Crowley, the Aeon of Horus is an epoch in which the inhabitants of earth know that the sun does not die at night, pass through the Underworld only to be reborn at dawn. Instead it is seen as a great, fiery star that seemingly burns eternally as our individual spirits live eternally as well.

http://www.rosenoire.org/articles/fallen_angels.php

The Age of Horus was lain forth in The Book of the Law, it being the cornerstone of the philosophy of Aleister Crowley and it's writing / creation was the event in his life which Crowley himself believed to be the most momentous occasion thereof, and one which he himself was merely the instrument in. The Book proclaimed the dawning of The New Aeon (or period of 2,000 year ruled over by an elemental deity), The Age of Horus and outlined the Law of Thelema, "Do What Thou Wilt Is The Whole Of The Law. Love Is The Law, Love Under Will",

The Age of Horus marks the beginning of the New Aeo proclaimed by Aleister Crowley which dawned April of 1904 when the Book of the Law was transcribed. Its principle definition comes from the belief of the rulership of three gods whose influences have a determining force on the fate of the world throughout their reign over the Earth. First Isis whose reign was categorized as matriarchal, nurturing. Next was her husband Osiris whose influence was categorized as patriarchal, destructive and of turmoil, hence it was during this period of time in which the medieval dark ages took place. Next in line is Horus, the child of Isis and Osiris; this is the the The Age of Horus, the age we live in today. As Horus as ruler is but a child, the beginning of his reign (ie - the early Twentieth Century) is categorized as firstly chaotic, giving birth to new ways of thinking and it was this "childlike" idealism which gave birth to such radical early movements of this era such as fascism, communism, and crazes of all sorts which obsesses mankind. The principle of this being that throughout his age we will witness the child maturing and thus the stability of the world solidifying into more harmonious new ways of thought.

Remember that Crowley wrote the following description of the regime under Horus in 1904. He said:

"Everywhere his government is taking root. Observe for yourselves the decay of the sense of sin, the growth of innocence and irresponsibility, the strange modifications of the reproductive instinct with a tendency to become bi-sexual or epicene, the childlike confidence in progress combined with a nightmare fear of catastrophe, against which we are yet half unwilling to take precautions. Consider the outcrop of dictatorships, only possible when moral growth is in its earliest stages, and the prevalence of infantile cults like Communism, Fascism, Pacifism, health crazes, occultism in nearly all its forms, religions sentimentalized to a point of practical extinction. Consider the populatiry of the cinema, the wireless, the football pools and guessing competitions, all devices for soothing fractious infants, no seed of purpose in them. Consider sport, the babyish enthusiasms and rages which it excites, whole nations disturbed by disputes between boys. Consider war, the atrocities which occur daily and leave us unmoved and hardly worried. We are children."

http://www.redicecreations.com/winterwonderland/OTO.html

http://www.perdurabo10.com/id176.html

Fatal Guillotine
12-25-2010, 05:31 PM
Crowley, The Book of Goetia of Solomon the King:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15509250/Crowley-The-Book-of-Goetia-of-Solomon-the-King

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6955/choronozon.jpg

Aleister Crowley's drawing of Coronzon

Otherwise known as the Demon of Dispersion, Choronzon is described by Crowley as a temporary personification of the raving and inconsistent forces that occupy the Abyss. In this system, Choronzon is given form in evocation only so it may be mastered.

Coronzon (more commonly, but perhaps less correctly, spelled Choronzon) is an angelic being first named in the transcripts of the conversations that took place between the Elizabethan mathematician and magician Dr. John Dee and the hierarchy of spiritual beings who identified themselves as the angels that had instructed the patriarch Enoch in the holy magic of God.

These angelic conversations occurred between the years 1582 and 1587, through the mediumship of Dee's hired crystal scryer, the alchemist Edward Kelley. One or more times a week Kelley, under Dee's guidance, established communication with the Enochian angels in a ritual setting, using a globe of natural rock crystal as his instrument. He described to Dee what he saw in the crystal. Dee asked questions of the angels, and Kelley reported their replies verbatim. Dee transcribed both his questions, and the responses transmitted through Kelley, in a set of diaries. A large portion of this transcript has survived. Much of the most important material was reprinted in Meric Casaubon's A True and Faithful Relation, published in London in 1659.

In the Enochian Key known as the Call of the Thirty Aethyrs, Coronzon is referred to under the descriptive title "Him That Is Fallen," which is equated with the Enochian words Teloc-vovim. Coronzon is the proper name of the fallen leader of the Watchers, whereas Teloc-vovim is a title similar to those applied to God, such as Lord of Hosts. In the Eighth Key, reference is made to the "stooping dragon." This is almost certainly another title for Coronzon, who stoops in the way that a falcon stoops upon its prey, falling like a bolt of lightning from the heavens. In Enochian it translates as Abai-vovin. Note the similarity between the endings of both titles. They are probably the same word -- vovim or vovin is translated by Laycock in his Complete Enochian Dictionary as "dragon." The Enochian word teloc means "death." Therefore a more accurate meaning for Teloc-vovim is the Death Dragon, or perhaps the Slaying Dragon.

Aleister Crowley linked Coronzon to the Tenth Aethyr of Enochian magic. The aethyrs (or aethers or ethers or airs) are dimensions or worlds of spirit arranged in a series of concentric shells, like Ukrainian nesting dolls. The outermost sphere is numbered 1, and the innermost that is next to the earthly sphere of the four elements is numbered 30. One Call is used to invoke the spirits of all the aethyrs, but the name of each aethyr is inserted into the first sentence of this invocation to differentiate it. The name of the Tenth Aethyr is ZAX. It is unique in that it is associated with the spirit names that lie upon the Black Cross of the Great Tablet of the Watchtowers. All the other Aethyrs are linked to spirit names that appear within one of the four Watchtowers on the quarters of the Great Table -- the names linked with ZAX lie outside the Watchtowers. They are Lexarph, Comanan and Tabitom.

Set is the Egyptian god of evil and darkness, one of whose forms is that of a great serpent. He is therefore another name of the Death Dragon, Coronzon.

Fatal Guillotine
12-25-2010, 05:32 PM
Crowley worshiped the ancient gods of Sumeria. David Icke has termed them the Annunki.

http://www.rosenoire.org/articles/fallen_angels.php

Crowley identified Aiwaz as a god, demon, or devil that had once been worshipped in Sumeria; the god worshipped by the Yezidi. According to the Frater Superiour of the current Ordo Templi Orientis (an occult order once headed by Crowley), “Like their relatives the Kurdish ‘Chaldeans,’ the Yezidi’s (or Yazidi’s) are a cultural survival of older Mesopotamian cultures. The principal Yazidi deity is named Melek Taus. They were termed Shaitan-worshippers (i.e., devil-worshippers as a pejorative term by their hostile Arab neighbors.).” In his book From the Ashes of Angels Andrew Collins writes, “The appellation of ‘devil worshippers’ had been given to the Yezidi’s … yet their creed ventured far beyond such an ignorant description. The name Yezidi derived from the nature of their beliefs, which focused primarily around an indigenous breed of angelic beings. In many ways their name can be translated as the ‘angelicans’, and originally this would appear to have been the name by which the Kurdish angel cults were known. Yet chief among the Yezidi angels was a unique and very important figure indeed. His name was, and still is (for the Yezidis still exist) Melek Taus, the Peacock Angel. He corresponds with the Judeo-Christian concept of the Evil One—Satan or Lucifer—But this association hardly does him justice, for Meleck Taus is seen as a supreme being, with authority over human affairs.”
This is very similar to Crowley’s description of Aiwaz as a being that appears to have great insight into and control of human affairs. The Yezidi are in possession of a holy book known as the Black Book supposedly dated--in its present form-- around the 13th century A.D. According to Collins this book states, “…the first name of the Peacock Angel had been ‘Azazil,’ an Arabic rendering of Azazel, one of the leaders of the Watchers in Judeo-Christian apocrypha.” More intersestingly, in The British Edda Waddell identifies Azazel with Prince Kon, Cain, or his Eyptian identity, Horus. We will recall that in Crowley’s “prophetic” book The Book of the Law, Aiwaz is described as being the “minister” of Hoor- pa-Kraat, the passive aspect of the god Horus. With Crowley identifying Aiwaz as the god of the Yezidis, known to scholars as Melek Taus or Azazel and Waddell’s research revealing Azazel as the Sumerian Prince, Kan, Cain, or Horus of Egyptian lore, we can now identify Aiwaz as an agent or an aspect of this ancient Sumerian real-historic Prince Kan. Further confirmation of the identification of Horus with the Watchers comes from the findings of Egyptologist Walter Bryan Emery. Andrew Collins sites Emery’s discovery of late pre-dynastic graves in northern Egypt as containing the bodies of a “race of great stature believed to have founded the royal line of Egypt…Emery identified them with the Shemsu-Hor, the companions, or followers of the hawk-headed god Horus.” Collins further writes of Emery, “…he was therefore implying that the most distant ancestors of the Egyptians had been tall in stature with large craniums.” Waddell described them as “long-headed.” The same skulls were found buried in early Sumerian graves. Also similar was the unique architecture in Sumer and Egypt showing a distinct relationship between the two cultures.
To remind the reader; in Biblical and Apocryphal texts the Sumerian royalty were described as Sons of God, angels or Watchers; fallen angels after “coming in unto the daughters of men.” I wondered if Crowley had ever mentioned the Watchers in his work and soon discovered that he had. In a letter to the American automobile maker Henry Ford, Crowley beseeches Ford to embrace his Thelemic religion and the Law of Do What Thou Wilt. Regarding the Watchers, Crowley writes,
“…there occur from time to time certain crises in the affairs of men which compel them [the Watchers] to act in concert, and to select and send forth one of their number to put publicly forward such portions of their secret doctrine as will enable men to solve the current problem which baffles them, and to triumph over the dangers which beset them round. Two and twenty years ago, such a situation reached its climax. It was already evident to the Watchers that all the sanctions which had served humanity for guidance had lost their compelling force.”

According to Crowley, all of the myths and legends of the past were no longer strong enough to keep humanity in check. Crowley explains, “The Watchers in silence understood that the time had come for them to take action. They foresaw that men left guideless and incapable of wisdom would plunge into the madness of the world war, and all its consequences of aimless unrest. They [the Watchers] saw that the one way to save the race from such red ruin as has overwhelmed civilizations of the past was to send forth a Man with a Message.” That Man was, of course, Aleister Crowley and Aiwaz was that Watcher that we now have identified from ages past. In the Equinox of the Gods Crowley wrote of his attempted rejection of Aiwaz and the Book of the Law. Regardless of his repudiation, “Again and again the unsleeping might of the Watchers drove him (Crowley) back to the work…” The “work” is the spread of the Law of Thelema and the contents of The Book of the Law. The Fallen Angels or Watchers appear to be primordial archetypes that periodically bubble up from the cauldron of humanity’s racial unconscious. Certain “sensitives” like Crowley seem to have superiorly attuned psyche’s that can interpret these messages as they stream up from the depths of the unconscious mind.
Now, as interesting as this line of inquiry into the origins of Crowley’s Devil-God Aiwaz has been, this is not the only interpretation. The previous explication emphasized the Solar-Cult attributes but the subject of our next inquiry will be the Typhonian Mother-Weird Serpent-Cult of the destructive demon Set. The modern-day exponent of these dark mysteries is Crowley disciple Kenneth Grant who utilizes, to great effect, the work of Egyptologist Gerald Massey. According to Grant, Aiwaz’ origins do not reside in the Solar-Cult. Aiwaz is, rather, a denizen of the Serpent pantheon.

Fatal Guillotine
12-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Crowley/mason sex magic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTO and Crowley use the key's of Solomon to not only summons demons but to change someones freewill so they could get their sexual thrills.

AGLA, IOD, HE, VAU, HE, IAH, IAH, IAH, VA, VA, VA, IAH, IAH, HANISTAROD, ADONAY, ELOHENO, VEHANIGLOD LANU, ULBANENO, GAALGOLAM,3 O Lord, holy and all-powerful Father who created all, and knows the hearts of men and women, I beseech you through your most sacred names mentioned above to illuminate the heart and mind of N., so that she may love me as much as I love her, and that she may be ready to do my will. And furthermore, as this present image lies with me, may N. feel that she lies in sweet embrace with me in a dream.

REGARDING EXPERIMENTS TO BE MADE REGARDING HATRED AND DISCORD1

Experiments upon enemies may be performed in several ways, but, whether with waxen images or some other instrument, the particulars of each must be diligently and faithfully observed. Should the day and hour fail thee, proceed as already laid down, and prepare the image or instrument proper to this effect in the order and manner thereof. Fumigate with the proper perfumes, and if writing be required on the image, let it be done with the needle or stylet of the art, as aforesaid. Next recite the following words once over the said image:-

VSOR, DILAPIDATOR, TENTATORE, SOMNIATORE, DEVORATOR, CONCISOR, ET SEDUCTOR. O all ye ministers and companions, I direct, conjure, constrain and command you to fulfil this behest willingly, namely, straightway to consecrate this image, which is to be done in the name of N., that as the face of the one is contrary to the other, so the same may never more look upon another.
Deposit the image in some place perfumed with evil odours, especially those of Mars, such as sulphur and assafoetida. Let it remain there for one night, having duly asperged it, observing the proper hour and time.
Do likewise when the experiment is performed with characters and names, by touching the lovers with words, or by whatsoever other manner. But when the experiment is made by giving something to be eaten, the same must be performed on the day and hour proper to this work.
All things being prepared, place them before you, and say:

Where are ye, SOMNIATOR, VSOR, DILAPIDATOR, TENTATOR, DIVORATOR, CONCISOR, SEDUCTOR, ye who sow discord, where are you? Ye who infuse hatred and propagate enmities,

I conjure you by him who hath created you for this ministry, to fulfill this work, in order that whenever N. shall eat of like things, or shall touch them, in whatsoever manner, never shall he go in peace.

Fatal Guillotine
12-25-2010, 05:36 PM
Ordo Templi Orientis -- Photographs and Documents:

A collection of editions relating to the so-called O.T.O. Phenomenon. An immense number of scans and facsimiles of relevant importance. Some are out of print and very rarely found, even in Germany.

http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/list.htm

http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/sunrise/pics.htm

Aleister Crowley-The Pentagram

J_5YdXO1VT8&feature=player_embedded

Fatal Guillotine
12-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Ordo Templi Orientis Spermo-Gnosis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coprophagy vs Poetry?

Crowley's interest in women was reduced:

Diary entry of 26 July 1920. Crowley boasts to his Swiss Scarlet Whore Leah Hirsig while on cocaine that he is such a powerful priest and magician that he could transform excrements into his Eucharist Host. She calls his bluff (which, later in the entry he admits it was -- "I'm a Coward, and Liar. Leah-Alostrael -- my Scarlet Woman -- knew it.") So she tells him to go ahead and prove it by eating her shit. He finds himself unable to do so. She taunts him saying that he is no priest if he can't live up to his boast. So he complies. He complains "my mouth burned; my throat choked; my belly retched; my blood fled whither who knows, and my skin sweated.... My teeth grew rotten, my tongue ulcered; raw was my throat, spasm-torn my belly ..."

Read his 'Leah Sublime':

"Sprawl on me! Sit
On my mouth, Leah, shit!
Shit on me, slut
Creamy the curds
That drip from your gut!
Greasy the turds!
Dribble your dung
On the tip of my tongue!"

This small extract does not give the full extent of Crowley's enjoyment with Coprophagy. Crowley also notes that Leah Hirsig enjoyed this kink as well ("worn whore that has chewed your own pile of manure" and "splutter out shit [...] turn to me, chew it with me, Leah").
There is also a urine fetish and a fetish with getting venereal diseases -- that is, Crowley expresses a kink for disease, even including what seems to be Hirsig's bad oral hygiene or gingivitis, stating that her breath stinks and that he wants her to spit on him.

(Notes on obscure medical terms: "Gleet" is another name for gonorrhea. "Pox" -- here short for "the French pox" -- does not refer to viral pox diseases like smallpox or chicken pox, but is an old euphemism for any sexually transmitted disease. "Cheeses" refers to venereal yeast infection or to Trichomonas infection, or both. "The itch" -- also called "Cupid's Itch" in times past -- may refer variously to a venereal yeast infection, Trichomonas infection, ringworm of the pubes, or any more serious sexually transmitted disease.)

Spermo-Gnostics and the Ordo Templi Orientis:

http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/spermo.htm

Fatal Guillotine
12-25-2010, 05:38 PM
Spiritual Satanism and Atheistic Satanism

The debates between the spiritual Satanists (such as Aquino's "Temple of Set") and the LaVey group have been going on since the beginnings of the Internet.

Essentially to simplify the LaVey (my apologies for the confusion, there was originally a type here) lot are atheistic thelemites; they are "philosophers" rather than spiritualists; there are no gods (ancestral spirits) as far as they are concerned; the gods are purely psychological archetypes. In this tradition necromancy (the summoning of ancestral spirits) is not "real;" it is simply psychological.

With regards to the Aquino group, they are "spiritual satanists" who reject this psychological approach and whose cosmology has more in common with the Christian view.

Who is Set? Who is Aiwass?

The Hebrew Satan is most probably derived from the Egyptian "Set." Set (Egyptian) / Saturn (Roman) / Satan (Hebrew) is simply an astrological archetype; Saturn is the archetype of restriction / death / darkness / rebirth / judgement / often depicted as the "Grim Reaper" who destroys the old and gives birth to the new. It is simply an aspect of nature and human psychology, however spiritual Satanists take the view that such archetypal spirits (gods) also exist in the spiritual world (ancestral world).

The spiritual Satanists / Setists / Saturnalians "generally" do not consider Saturn to be evil; but rather to represent the god or gods (ancestral spirits) who are in opposition to the Judeao Christian god whom Thelemites generally believe to be the propenent of the "sin of restriction" and a malevolent deity.

"Some (not all)" spiritual Satanists do believe Saturn / Satan / Set to be evil, but worship him never the less; a good example of this view is that of Infek Bin Laden (see http://www.deathandhell.com.

Aiwass is allegedly the ancestral spirit of the high priest of the Egyptian sun god Horus. Different dieties simply represent different archetypal ancestral spirits (gods and goddesses).

The Triumph of the Will.

Generally the magickian does not just evoke (call upon) what Christians refer to as "good spirits;" after all the "good" female and male archetype are typified in Christianity as the Virgin Mary (a sexually repressed monogamous female slave, through marraige, who is little more than a domestic and sexual slave; the private property of a male) and the sexually oppressed celibate Jesus (not that there is any evidence to suggest that he was celibate, but this is the Christian myth) who is allegedly a proponent of the sins of restriction; such archetypes represent the anti-thesis of the archetypal Priestess (goddess) and Hierophant of thelema (i.e., Babalon and Crowley himself).

The magickan summons all the hosts of heaven and hell; this does not make the magickians intent malevolent however; it is entirely dependent on the will and motivation of the magickian.

In Christianity generally on what is considered "good (by Christian definition)" spirits are evoked (called upon); this is not recommended; it is a recipie for spiritual arrogance; the consequences of this can be seen in the history of Christianity, of crusades, genocides, tyranny and witch hunts against those who were defined as "evil," especially if they were just individuals who rejected the evil of Christianity; further it is a recipie for insanity; history is full of genocidal individuals such as George ("God told me to invade Iraq") Bush and Elizabeth (Jesus's representative on earth for all Anglicans / Episcopalians) Windsor who have been seen in churches evoking "good spirits" and at the same time propagating all manner of evil and hypocrisy; if a person claims to "hear the voice of god, or that of an ancestral spirit" they have no way to confirm the identity of that spirit, or if it just a voice in their head; thus the Abramelin magickian seeks to summon and command the hosts of heaven and hell; it is his (or her) will that is important; he (or she) is not a submissive to the will of the gods or the voices in their head; for to do so is the wide path to the lunatic asylum and many there are who take that path; the true magickan is Master, not servant.

Fatal Guillotine
06-25-2011, 01:32 PM
up