PDA

View Full Version : J-Cole

IDI_AMIN
12-26-2010, 03:11 PM
What do y'all think of him? He's my fav rapper right now. And it seems like he been improving lyrically as of late. idk y but his shit kinda reminds me of rap in the early 2000s back when dipset had the streets down on lock. (i have no clue y tho lol). that being said (not a fair comparison) but he looks like he is gonna be another drake, where he's gonna be dubbed tha chosen one and sell out before his first lp and start puttin out material geared towards fags/females.

JakobR
12-26-2010, 04:56 PM
Rhetorically he is brilliant, has some good rhymes, quite original lyrically (you can hear his own touch) and flow wise he isn't the worst to say the least. He makes some really good beats too.

His mixtape is one of my favourite releases this year. If those tracks are leftovers from his upcoming album, it can only be great, especially when his mentor is Jay-Z.

Of those who have made their entrance in the game recently, he is my favourite along with B.o.b.

drippie k
12-27-2010, 07:40 PM
only complaint i have from this guy is that his choruses can be a little corny sometimes...like on "who dat"

bitch i got that flaaaame!!! <---sounds kinda retarded