PDA

View Full Version : Lol who knew Ron Browz released an album this year called "Etherlibrium" ahaha

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-28-2010, 12:14 AM
hahaahahahahahaha in 2010

on the label
Ether Boy Records
hahahaahhaahha

with this cover

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b8/Ron-Browz-Etherlibirum-Cover-Art.jpg

haahhaahahaahahah

DAMN NIGGA

http://oi53.tinypic.com/dwc3dk.jpg

BIG D O
12-28-2010, 12:25 AM
hahahahahaha

Mr. R&B
12-28-2010, 06:27 AM
This album recieved little to no attention from anyone, which seems like the proper amount.

What exactly is Ron Brownz supposed to be anyway???

Does he fancy himself a rapper, or is he just a shitty producer?

I don't get it, nor do I want to.

Undiluted Karma
12-28-2010, 06:29 AM
Etherlibrium lololo

running out of album ideas

only thing i know this guy from is his wack input on Wizard of Poetry

Frank Sobotka
12-28-2010, 06:56 AM
Etherlibrium lololo

running out of album ideas

only thing i know this guy from is his wack input on Wizard of Poetry
He produced Ether for nas, hence all the ridiculing of the titles.

He also did some work on Big L's 2nd LP.

claaa7
12-28-2010, 07:16 AM
yeah i heard of this piece of shit when it dropped but i wouldn't be caught listening to it in a nightmare haha.. just the title, cover, and another producer (and one that isn't the best at that) rapping. no thanks haha.

his early beats were bangers though: "Size 'Em Up", "Ebonics", "Ether", "Last Real Nigga Alive" and i think he did a track on the Black Market Militia album but this motherfucker done FUCKED UP since then. his micro-wave music sucks harder than good chicken heads

Mr. R&B
12-28-2010, 10:13 AM
LOL, truth.

angry!
12-28-2010, 10:20 AM
LOL...

this fuckin guy...

this guy is actually capable of coming with some hard knock shit...

he just got a taste of the pop money and been chasing that wave since!!!!!!!!!!!!

but this nigga DID produce ether... and EBONICS....

and he laced one of the rawest g-unit tracks ever... STRAIGHT OUTTA SOUTHSIDE...

he goin the TIMBALAND route...

cept timbaland on the R&B/pop tip...

turned the game inside out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the shit he did for GHOST was terrible... he on that swizzy shit.. selling beats... with his bullshit hook included...

JAY-Z hates this nigga... i think jigga got the black ball rolling to be honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-28-2010, 12:21 PM
dont forget "Pop Champagne"

fortyglock
12-28-2010, 07:33 PM
He should just quit rapping PERIOD and go back to making the type of beats that made people view him as a credible producer, not this autotune, manufactured bullshit that he's been indulging in.

food for thought
12-28-2010, 07:35 PM
lmao @ this

lol @ milking the 'ether' cow with determintation

fucking loser.

Socrates92
12-28-2010, 07:50 PM
I have never heard a song by this dude, not on my to do list after reading these comments!

Athough I think I've heard him on a Busta Rhymes song? Arab Money I think it was?

drippie k
12-28-2010, 08:23 PM
arab money and pop champagne were the only two tolerable songs with him on it...everything is str8 doodoo and its fucking stupid how he's like "ETHER!!! I WAS ON ETHER!!! THAT ONE SONG!! YOU KNOW!! ETHER!!!!"