Visionz
12-29-2010, 03:41 AM
Z2iCo645eZk

Face of the Golden Falcon
12-29-2010, 03:57 AM
...Brilliant

pro.Graveface
12-29-2010, 08:39 AM
life is a fisycal dream of the universal spirit of Self and if 1 is lucky it last a hundred yearz,,
beatifull man who stands up against fake ass america

pro.Graveface
12-29-2010, 08:47 AM
tere is a free choice but there is no free will!!!
great vid!!!
PEACE

LORD NOSE
12-29-2010, 01:04 PM
see that bougie ass negro with the glasses ?

that niggas white

George Carlin is Black

after watching this, there is no doubt in my mind that they killed him
they killed him

LORD NOSE
12-29-2010, 01:09 PM
hope you don't mind...and shit

part 2

xRj-3PPtHCA

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-29-2010, 01:11 PM
^^^that's bullshit, they would've killed him in the end of '80.

And fuck your white/black bullshit. What Carlin was, was intelligent.

LORD NOSE
12-29-2010, 01:36 PM
^^^that's bullshit, they would've killed him in the end of '80.

but they didn't - they killed him later

And fuck your white/black bullshit. What Carlin was, was intelligent.

what - you wanna fight ?

if you don't understand why i said what i said then ask me - coming in here with your fist up will get you knocked out

Dokuro
12-29-2010, 01:39 PM
i love Carlin

i agree with like all things hes ever said only i'm still vary much enjoying the ride of life
and i'm not turning of any time soon.

but i to wait for an earth shattering event i think it will be fun

thanks for that sunny you peace of stroodle hanging from a truckstop toilet

you to visions you Nazi hamburger

ps. it ticks me off that they caught all those dude in england

pro.Graveface
12-29-2010, 02:51 PM
I didnt knew this guy is past away , but it makes sence , that he proly got smoked

beautifulrock
12-29-2010, 02:55 PM
Someday, George Carlin will be recognized for the genius he was. He was absolutely right about everything.

drippie k
12-29-2010, 05:47 PM
smart guy

he was hilarious in jay n silent bob strike back
ZXz-HCcDUHY

EAGLE EYE
12-29-2010, 06:55 PM
Yup,

He definitely didn't die because he was 71 years old and in poor health like many people that age, or the fact he hid his drinking and drug issues from the press.

It could only be "they" that killed him. Celebrities don't die normal deaths. It's always is done by people hiding in the shadows who have a ulterior motive.

Couldn't of been "them" or "those" ... it was definitely the infamous "they" who expired him.

Glad we cleared this up.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-29-2010, 07:05 PM
hahahahahhaha exactly

LORD NOSE
12-30-2010, 12:19 AM
Yup,

He definitely didn't die because he was 71 years old and in poor health like many people that age, or the fact he hid his drinking and drug issues from the press.

It could only be "they" that killed him. Celebrities don't die normal deaths. It's always is done by people hiding in the shadows who have a ulterior motive.

Couldn't of been "them" or "those" ... it was definitely the infamous "they" who expired him.

Glad we cleared this up.

seems about right from where you are standing -
i'm not standing there though
did you hear what he was saying ?

btw

what is a "normal" death

LORD NOSE
12-30-2010, 12:29 AM
wishing death and destruction to his nation on tv isn't intelligent

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-30-2010, 12:53 AM
Where your body says "good fucking riddance" and dies. Called me old fashioned but I'm pretty sure he died because he died. I'm still pissed I was supposed to see him perform like days after he died. He was performing in my town.

But no one needed to kill him. No one really paid attention to him. He wasn't sabotaging anyone. He might have been calling the correct shots because he wasn't talking about conspiracies he was talking about reason, but people just took him as a comedian. That's the danger. But truth be told he didn't care. He gave us our fair warning and he's perfectly happy watching us fuck everything up. At least he tried he can say to himself. Trying is all that really matters.

It's not like anyone has ever really succeeded before. They can convince themselves they've been successful but it was a temporal thing. You take a step forward and two steps back but you say "hey, I made a step forward." That's enough for most people. Look at all the environmentalists who bitch and moan and raise such a stink and the do a little here and a little there and that makes them superior to someone who did nothing. Turns out they really contributed next to nothing besides being an arrogant prick.

Look at all these big wig liberals bitching and moaning about green energy. It's too late for that. If global warming is real we've done too much damage to clean up without driving ourselves into bankruptcy. It might be cheaper to actively combat the problem than to stop polluting. Heck it might even make jobs... It's like all these bastards telling me to get a cleaner driving car or drive less. Instead they should be trying to figure out how to remove the CO2 from the air. Not adding more doesn't really do jack shit if it's already so damn fucked up. I mean it's not exactly complicated. All you really need to do is irrigate the Sahara desert and grow a few billion trees. That should offset shit a bit. It'll take 50-100 years, but so did the Cathedrals in Europe. Heck if we grow fruit trees we'll have a shit ton of food for everybody. Can you imagine if Algeria or Morocco was one big orchard? That would be a novel way to spend a few trillion dollars.

Clan Destine
12-30-2010, 12:53 AM

It's honest.

An intelligent man knows its more important to able to live with himself than to live for other people.

LORD NOSE
12-30-2010, 01:00 AM
yall must have not of heard what i heard

PALEHORSE
12-30-2010, 12:33 PM
see that bougie ass negro with the glasses ?

George Carlin is Black

no, hes white, you retard

LORD NOSE
12-30-2010, 01:27 PM
no, hes white, you retard

what makes him "white"

PALEHORSE
12-30-2010, 03:17 PM
if you cant answer that question for yourself, then you need more help then i can offer

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-30-2010, 03:34 PM
what makes him "white"

Eminem

Dokuro
12-30-2010, 03:50 PM

well the act isn't vary smart but wishing death and destruction to this nation is right on the money.

shit so fucked up right now theres no possible way to change it through chads
so let it burn the smart people will survive to make it anew

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-30-2010, 06:10 PM
what makes him "white"

Probably his skin color....

hurr hurr hurr

What makes him black? His understanding that human nature is inherently self destructive and that the best we can do is enjoy ruining everything?

Because that's not a black thing. That's a jaded and cynical thing.

LORD NOSE
12-30-2010, 10:03 PM
the way yall are talking maybe yall can tell me why i called him black - what did i mean by that ?

Dokuro
12-30-2010, 10:17 PM
because your a retarded euro that associates "Blackness" with being "real" "on point" and "truthful"

how ever viewed in a modern light its become more of a self fulfilling prophesy of a "nigger" thank to the JimCrow mentality of talking the father out of the home that being perpetuated by society implicit thoughts

Dokuro
12-30-2010, 10:20 PM
AKA grow the fuck up

its just ignorant labeling and its just as raciest as
http://www.deadline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/fox-news-logo.jpg

LORD NOSE
12-30-2010, 10:23 PM
Blackness ?

lmao

nigga shudup

racism is beautiful

i don't see black people

i don't know what a black person is and i can not identify one

but tell me some more about me

Dokuro
12-30-2010, 10:26 PM
notice the words left in quote there open for interpretation

sorry for that it was my panther coming out

LORD NOSE
12-30-2010, 10:38 PM
sall good -

when some one on the train is bothering you by breathing, you don't choke the shit outa the old lady sitting next to you

if you cant answer that question for yourself, then you need more help then i can offer

offer can i then help more need you then, yourself for question that answer can't you if

Dokuro
12-30-2010, 10:42 PM
sall good -

when some one on the train is bothering you by breathing, you don't choke the shit outa the old lady sitting next to you

you don't????
what the hell do you do then
you have to do something to remedy the situation
1WQGOAM9U4Y

LORD NOSE
12-30-2010, 10:47 PM
you don't????
what the hell do you do then
you have to do something to remedy the situation

:looking:

.....when playing darts, aim at the dart board

Dokuro
12-30-2010, 10:53 PM
i was on the archery team in high-school i'll hit the fucking board

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-30-2010, 11:03 PM
Blackness ?

lmao

nigga shudup

racism is beautiful

i don't see black people

i don't know what a black person is and i can not identify one

but tell me some more about me

Call me ignorant but I'm pretty sure "Black" still means having skin on the tanner side of the spectrum. Just like "White" means having skin on the lighter side of the spectrum. It's a relative thing. Albinos are white. Melanism is black. Other than people with "disorders" no one is actually white or black. It's an outdated understanding just like all concepts of race. There are myriad strains of genetics stretching back millions of years. To classify people by the color of their skin and not the content of their genetics is superficial. To classify people at all is a hindrance to the furthering of human progress.

Just because Carlin has a non establishment POV doesn't make him black. It makes him non establishment. I mean you wouldn't call Immanuel Kant or Voltaire black or Le Marquis de Sade black or Thomas Jefferson black (and he didn't have sex with slaves, it was his Nephew Peter Carr who was sleeping with the help). These were white men with unorthodox views, but they were not "black."

LORD NOSE
12-31-2010, 01:18 AM
Call me ignorant but I'm pretty sure "Black" still means having skin on the tanner side of the spectrum. Just like "White" means having skin on the lighter side of the spectrum. It's a relative thing. Albinos are white. Melanism is black. Other than people with "disorders" no one is actually white or black. It's an outdated understanding just like all concepts of race. There are myriad strains of genetics stretching back millions of years. To classify people by the color of their skin and not the content of their genetics is superficial. To classify people at all is a hindrance to the furthering of human progress.

Just because Carlin has a non establishment POV doesn't make him black. It makes him non establishment. I mean you wouldn't call Immanuel Kant or Voltaire black or Le Marquis de Sade black or Thomas Jefferson black (and he didn't have sex with slaves, it was his Nephew Peter Carr who was sleeping with the help). These were white men with unorthodox views, but they were not "black."

why did i call him black ?

PALEHORSE
12-31-2010, 05:36 AM
because you want to under-mind whites s a whole

LORD NOSE
12-31-2010, 12:19 PM
do i have to do that for you ?

pro.Graveface
01-01-2011, 10:51 AM
Yup,

Glad we cleared this up.

I think u know who "THEY" are!
PEACE

EAGLE EYE
01-01-2011, 12:06 PM
thread got even more retarded

lol

ask me why I said "retarded".

pro.Graveface
01-01-2011, 02:48 PM
was that a nerve

LORD NOSE
01-08-2011, 09:58 AM
this a real ass dude - take notes

Gw1ImiSR6Eg

LORD NOSE
01-08-2011, 11:25 AM
Bi7u17_UxBw

PALEHORSE
01-08-2011, 02:37 PM
George Carlin also said, "Pride should be reserved for something you achieved or attain on your own.

LORD NOSE
01-08-2011, 02:39 PM
he threw around allot of slick coded shit that yall think we don't detect - he is still us though

PALEHORSE
01-08-2011, 03:06 PM
he threw around allot of slick coded shit that yall think we don't detect - he is still us though

he is one of "us"

the question is are you?

LORD NOSE
01-08-2011, 04:22 PM
he is one of "us"

the question is are you?

that is not the question

but the answer is No

yall are all my creation - how i see it

what i see is not what yall are though

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-08-2011, 06:06 PM