PDA

View Full Version : WTF, she's confused me now...Ladies - whats she playin at???

oldie
10-16-2005, 01:51 PM
LADIES, WHAT DOES SHE MEAN???!!!

should i wait for her or move on?

Right, theres this lass i was seein b 4. i explained b 4 what happened, but she took my number again the other week after we had a chat about 'us' and things. first thing she says was "im sory, for the way i ended it" that was about a month after she finished it cos she went on holiday for 2 weeks, we had this chat about 3 weeks ago. n she goes so can i have your number again, i put it in her phone, and said "so your not gunna delete my texts if i send u 'em" she said no, but when she gets some cred she'll text me.

so three weeks on, no text n i havent seen her to talk to her, she knows where i live and i text her 2 weeks ago sayin if she still wants to talk all she has to do is come for me. cos we live like 5 minutes away from each other, just up the road. she hasnt been round, her male friend who know lives next door but two and she was with him the night we had a chat, so i think she went for him hoping to see me again. cos she walked with me before to go for him, she told me, but i think it was to see where i live cos she was like so which house is yours. she's been round before, so its buggin me.

she hasnt been round here in the streets with him or anything. i text her the other nite sayin i got fings i wanna tell her face to face but havent seen her to tell her n does she have any credit. got no reply.

so yeah its buggin me. im not a patient person but have been so far. i know she wouldnt have took my number again if she wasnt interested cos i really like her and vice-versa and she said "i've only just got back in my dads good books so i cant exactly tell him yet" im presuming she's talking about "us" when she said that, what else could she be talking about??!!

do i wait to see her again and just tell her what i think? or do i try and find another girl?

i will probably wait to see her seems as i like her so much but i cant wait for too long. can i ?

IM CONFUSED!!! she says she can't tell her dad YET and takes my number again. BUT doesn't get any credit or doesn't come n see me so we can talk.

so yeah, LADIES, WHAT DOES SHE MEAN??? i dont get her words then actions, or lack of?!

and guys too, what would ya do?

10-16-2005, 02:09 PM
tell her to come to ya crib and smoke some weed. then take her to the bedroom and bang her. if she aint down w/ this, tell her to fuck off. it's that simple. the way i see it, women should be chasin men, not the other way around. peace

oldie
10-16-2005, 02:28 PM
^^already half done it. i sent her a text sayin she knows where i live, if she wants to talk or anythin all she has to do is come for me. and yeah it shud be her chasin me!!

nah mean, she takes my number - her chasin, and her taking my numba says yer im interested! and her sayin she can't tell her dad YET to me means even more that yeah we will get back 2geva but not yet! and then her not actin on it, not comin 2 see me jus undo's whats been done/said (taking my numba n sayin yet) and makes me wunda what she's finkin, if she rlly is interested, if we really will get back 2geva.

it was ok at first but now im bored and frustrated of waitin to see her!

10-16-2005, 02:42 PM
yea, she's interested, no doubt. but she's playin hard to get.

urban_angel
10-16-2005, 02:49 PM
oldie, why did it end before? you said she was sorry bout how it ended? and what's the deal with her dad, like? did he know bout u and her before when you were together?

oldie
10-16-2005, 03:03 PM
well, im 18 as you can see, she's 15. i was @ my local bowling alley's bar n i got a text sayin 'my dads found out, im in the shit, just 4 get bout me for now' - another thing 2 pick up on.
so i was like 'WTF, does this mean were finished' anyhow, it did. she went on holiday a week l8r for 2 weeks. fast forward 2 us having a chat, 1st time i seen her since she finished it. she thought i was pissed off @ her and i thought she was pissed off @ me cos i said i don't care about her dad! anyway, we weren't pissed off. so i asked her what happened with her dad findin out.
she said it was her two 19 yr old bro's that found out and was teasing her like "oh, who's this 18 yr old nick you met on the bus, wonder what dad'll say" so she denied it all and ended it, rang evry1 she knew 2 c if they had told her bro's. they hadn't n we still don't know how they found out.
she said the thing with her dad finding out is the age thing n he's adamant she's not a virgin but she is and he's humming & aaring about it - cos he finks shes not a virgin.
so i was like, "and..." "whats his problem with that though" type thing.

so thats why she said sorry, cos she out of blue ended it jus like that.

so yeah she put in that text when she ended jus 4get bout her 4now. that meant to me that we would pick up where we left off again sum other time.

so now she's said she can't tell him yet cos she's only jus got back in his good books it says 2 me she will tell him n we will get 2 geva.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-16-2005, 03:53 PM
15 years old? thats raw

midGet
10-16-2005, 03:55 PM
cot damn. 15 years old...ohh...

urban_angel
10-16-2005, 03:57 PM
ah ha, I see, aite, so that makes sense that since she jsut got back into her dads good books she wouldnt wana piss him off or nothing, which is fair nuff. And it's obvious that her dad is just worried bout the age thing.
Ok so you do like this girl right, and from what I read, you hav been pretty up front with her bout if she wants to see you she knows what to do. So you would figure she would get in toch with you. Though there could be a reason she hasn't. And she never seems to have credit either? damn, when was the last time u even saw her?

urban_angel
10-16-2005, 03:57 PM
ah ha, I see, aite, so that makes sense that since she jsut got back into her dads good books she wouldnt wana piss him off or nothing, which is fair nuff. And it's obvious that her dad is just worried bout the age thing.
Ok so you do like this girl right, and from what I read, you hav been pretty up front with her bout if she wants to see you she knows what to do. So you would figure she would get in touch with you. Though there could be a reason she hasn't. And she never seems to have credit either? damn, when was the last time u even saw her?

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-16-2005, 03:58 PM
yo oldie, on the real, she is just a child and it is pointless anaylising what a child says + does

find someone closer to your age and you will have more freedom and equality

Cheech Da WildKard
10-16-2005, 06:21 PM
Yeah man, I mean, if you're 18 and she's 15, that ain't a good look man ...

But I guess alls you can do is wait for her to get in touch with you ...cuz you can't exactly go 'round hers cuz her dad might stomp you ...LOL ..

You don't have any mutual friends so you can find out what's goin' on?

Gigy
10-16-2005, 06:30 PM
She's just 15? Shit oldie... she's a "child". Don't expect that much until she shows u how serious she can or wants to be. If that's not the case, move on.

Sweet6
10-16-2005, 06:34 PM
What a dirty pederass

Cheech Da WildKard
10-16-2005, 06:38 PM
What a dirty pederass
LOL...

Murdah Piff
10-16-2005, 06:39 PM
jasper=oldie=reggie

Sweet6
10-16-2005, 06:45 PM
OHH SNAP

OH DIP

TELL ME THAT NIGGA DIDNT JUST GO THERE

fuck

urban_angel
10-16-2005, 06:56 PM
Oldie, it seems like you have been going out of your way to let her know that she can contact you when she wants, so she has to be the one to contact you.

oldie
10-17-2005, 04:36 AM
yeah she's young, thats what i thought @ 1st but if u like sum 1 whats age. well to a certain extent. yeah we have some sort of mutual friends. no i can't go round 2 hers, 1 i dont know which house she lives @, only the street and 2 yeah her dad probly wud stomp me.lol. dude used to be in the army to so that dont help things 1 lil bit!. lol.

hell yeah i been upfront, she knows the score, balls in her court, nahmean. told her what to do if she wants to see me, but she aint done anythin bout it, thats cold.

last time i spoke to her was when she took my number but i see her nrly evry mornin wen im on the bus 2 college, she's walkin by to school....damn that don't sound good! oh well.

p.s. she thought i was 15 when she met me too, cos i look it so she was a bit surprised wen i said i was 18.lol.

oldie
10-17-2005, 04:38 AM
Oldie, it seems like you have been going out of your way to let her know that she can contact you when she wants, so she has to be the one to contact you.
EXACTLY! thats my point but the god damn girl aint!

so yeah, i seen her this mornin 2, she always looks in the bus to try n see me so i know she's interested bu tif this is playin hard to get its a shitty thing!

urban_angel
10-17-2005, 09:01 AM
yeaah, I feel u, it's not fun to be messed around. on one hand she may actually hav a decent reason why she hasn't comtacted u, but on the other hand, there aint no point in being long bout these tings, if you really like someone, u shud get on wit it n holla at them, if they feel u all good, if they don't least u know where u stand, n u can move on. N yes, age aint nothin but a number, true dat. I see u really like this girl, but it's gay that she be messing bout wit u, she needs to fix n up n come correct, cos she'd hate it if she was the one bein messed about. As for waitin for her, damn, boi that's a decision only make in the end. Like, you would wana wait for her obv, but then u don't wana waste your time on someone who aint good for u, and let someone else who could be real good for you pass you by. damn, next time u see her, walkin, get off tha bus! and go speak to her.

oldie
10-17-2005, 01:25 PM
^^exactly again! damn, u know exactly wot i mean! im sick of beatin round tha bush, she either wants to get back 2geva or she don't! she's the first girl i been wiv cos, im/well was real shy, so i fink she's a bit spesh, nah mean. so i wanna be wiv her cos i really like her and she is my first girl typ thing and i don't wanna wait like another 18 years (well, ages, u get me) to find another girl but if she dont wanna start up again then i wana know cos then i will look for another girl.
you got so many points tho, its like exactly wot im finkin!

urban_angel
10-17-2005, 03:08 PM
^^exactly again! damn, u know exactly wot i mean! im sick of beatin round tha bush, she either wants to get back 2geva or she don't! she's the first girl i been wiv cos, im/well was real shy, so i fink she's a bit spesh, nah mean. so i wanna be wiv her cos i really like her and she is my first girl typ thing and i don't wanna wait like another 18 years (well, ages, u get me) to find another girl but if she dont wanna start up again then i wana know cos then i will look for another girl.
you got so many points tho, its like exactly wot im finkin!
yemman, oldie I totally feel u! and the only reason I'm on point with this is cos I've been thru it nuff times to know, and u kinda catch on to the fact that, maybe ur not gona be waiting forever for this guy,(in ur case girl). You gotta know when you've had enuff, but then u don't wana give up too soon on something that may be just rite for u. aii, i feel u. it's all gay, but the only thing I can suggest is to just go str8 to her, don't use no friends n all that, this is between u n her, u wana know what's happenin, where u stand, and ur entitled to know. You shud just go n talk to her str8, there is no point with the games, they just a waste of time, n time is precious in our lives.

oldie
10-17-2005, 03:52 PM
yeah, its great to get it froma birds point of view!! dman, those all those posts are words of wisdom 2 me. nahmean, im 18 and im new to the whole bird game - it shouldnt be that way but it is! so evrythin that happens is new 2 me, but i got it sussed, i know what i wanna say and do, like stop waitin on nothin. but its gettin 2 her thats the stopping point. like i say i dont know the house she lives @, only the street and wiv an ex-army father n two brothers a year older then me, although the one ive got a good look @ luks like a bit of a pussy 2 be honest, but im no hard cunt. i told her he doesnt luk like much of a threat n she sed she wudnt wanna test him cos his twin will join in. so im like, nah i aint afta testin him, jus sayin.

so yeah, its seein her 2 set fings str8 thats stopping things. and like i said, the balls in her court - has been for 3 weeks since i said she can come 4 me weneva. but she jus isnt playing ball!.lol. thats the reason i sed she's free 2 come for me, and i quote my text 'if u wanna talk o wateva'....WANTS TO TALK!!! whats so difficult about that, she's not affraid of talkin, i know that. anyway, im not gettin worked over it or anythin, its up 2 her 2 make the next move n come n see me 2 set things str8. right?

nahmean, if she's jus halting all this time jus to tell me that she either cnt tell her dad or we cnt start again then im gunna b like WTF, whats wiv w8in. im still gunna b cool wiv her, not gunna be like fuck off i dont wanna c u then. but then i start the hard task, round ere it is - they all slags or silly cows! - of findin a nice girl nearer 2 my age.

but yeah for real thnx 4 ya input, appreciated madly. keep ya posted in ere.

urban_angel
10-18-2005, 07:41 AM
lol, quotage of the text! lol! heehee. Yeh boi, I gots u. But one thing yeh, it's not up to her to make the next move to get into contact wit u, u don't wana get into the game of, oo, its her turn, or its my turn. You don't need that man, so you wana find out wa gwan, so u go n ask her, simple. No more games, truss they aren't worth it, and the sooner you know where u stand, the better for u, if it works out, s'all good, if it doesn't then it wasn't for u, and your 18 hon, u'll hav plenty more girls I'm sure ;) but u gotta handle ur biz first!

Fr@z
10-18-2005, 01:12 PM
oldie has the mind of an 8 year old

oldie
10-18-2005, 01:16 PM
oldie has the mind of an 8 year old
:fucku: u got a personal grudge against me so fuck u.

Fr@z
10-18-2005, 01:23 PM
I just think your funny, thats all.

oldie
10-18-2005, 01:23 PM
lol, quotage of the text! lol! heehee. Yeh boi, I gots u. But one thing yeh, it's not up to her to make the next move to get into contact wit u, u don't wana get into the game of, oo, its her turn, or its my turn. You don't need that man, so you wana find out wa gwan, so u go n ask her, simple. No more games, truss they aren't worth it, and the sooner you know where u stand, the better for u, if it works out, s'all good, if it doesn't then it wasn't for u, and your 18 hon, u'll hav plenty more girls I'm sure ;) but u gotta handle ur biz first!
yeah, im fully not up for this games things and not startin 2 play it like no im not sayin shit its her turn, but i do fink it is up 2 her 2 come to me. plus i can't go 2 her's 4 her cos i don't know the house and i'd be far from welcome @ knockin on er door! but yeah, ima tell her str8 wen i see her. whats goin on? i kno she'll be like, wot u mean, but im gunna make sure i tell her i wanna kno if they's a chance. like i say she's tha first bird i been up 2 n asked 4 her numba cos i aint confident, well i wasnt till i met her, now i jus speak my mind. so im not sure about avin pleny of tha ladies at all. but if we aint on then ima ask plenty more birds 4 they numbaz fo sho, but make sure they older than 15!

oldie
10-18-2005, 01:27 PM
I just think your funny, thats all.
i think ur a fool so get of ma back u muppet.

Fr@z
10-18-2005, 01:29 PM
i think ur a fool so get of ma back u muppet.
yo foo ill spray u ill spray u with a double concorde barnyard kick

oldie
10-19-2005, 05:08 AM
yo foo ill spray u ill spray u with a double concorde barnyard kick
yeah m8, whateva u say. do whatever ur gunna try n do, fool. ur on a pc u can't do shit. go get a life and say that 2 sum 1 in the streets n get your ass whooped.

Fr@z
10-20-2005, 01:44 PM
yo oldie ill gun u down foo!! watch ur back ill cut ya throat bitch ass crack slanging prso wannabe?

Whos The Dado?

urban_angel
10-20-2005, 05:44 PM
Yeh for sure, I feel u oldie, u just wana know where u stand, so it's good. U just gotta be str8 with her n tell her! And then, once you know, you can take it from there, either get on wit ur life, or get on with your life with her in it. I'm sure things will work out how they are supposed to. Yea she is the first girl who have ever felt like this for, so it is worth trying to see if you guys can seriously make a go of it.

PEACE

oldie
10-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Yeh for sure, I feel u oldie, u just wana know where u stand, so it's good. U just gotta be str8 with her n tell her! And then, once you know, you can take it from there, either get on wit ur life, or get on with your life with her in it. I'm sure things will work out how they are supposed to. Yea she is the first girl who have ever felt like this for, so it is worth trying to see if you guys can seriously make a go of it.

PEACE
yeah, i fully agree, obviously.lol. but, i would fully ask other girls for they numbaz although they aint many birds in Hull, it is just gettin that chance/coincedence that we see each uva on the streets so i can set fings str8! but i dont know weva 2 text her again! - it'd b the 3rd time i if i did and i dont want her 2 get annoyed etc - n say in the text i wanna kno wots goin on cos im confused and if cud she come 2 mine 2nite so we can go 4 a walk n talk.
i mean, wud u get pissed off, fink i was buggin u etc if u was her, 3 texts in like a month, but wiv no reply?! or shud i jus leave it n if i c her on her way 2 skool wiv her 2 m8s, n we wave @ each uva if we c one anuva, she smiles 2 but i permanentley keep a str8 face.lol. n if i c her n wave @ each va the give her a quick bell n jus say what goin on? or wots she upto 2nite cos i need 2 ask her fings?

what wud any of that say 2 u? wud u get annoyed/freaked out etc?

oldie
10-24-2005, 12:05 PM
well, i text her last nite sayin if she's not upto out 2day could she come down 2 mine cos im confused bout weva we r gettin back 2geva or not,cos i still rlly like her.

but, its jus gone 6pm and she aint been down, what a surprise!

im pissed now, she's fully baffled me too, whats she playin at??

im fed up playin the waitin game, its no fun anymore, not that it was, its jus borin now.

i'd go find another girl i know my luck, i'll get wiv sum other bird n she'll turn up. n i'll be like arrgh.

once i see sum 1 we both know ima tell em to tell her she needs to sort it out n come see me so we can sort it out!

urban_angel
10-24-2005, 07:27 PM
well, i text her last nite sayin if she's not upto out 2day could she come down 2 mine cos im confused bout weva we r gettin back 2geva or not,cos i still rlly like her.

but, its jus gone 6pm and she aint been down, what a surprise!

im pissed now, she's fully baffled me too, whats she playin at??

im fed up playin the waitin game, its no fun anymore, not that it was, its jus borin now.

i'd go find another girl i know my luck, i'll get wiv sum other bird n she'll turn up. n i'll be like arrgh.

once i see sum 1 we both know ima tell em to tell her she needs to sort it out n come see me so we can sort it out!

yo damn oldie I've not been able to reply for a minit, sorry, and damn i just wrote a long ass reply lmao, and it got deleted, damn, this better work yo! eeek!
aite, so here it is, yemman I can't tell u how long to u shud wait around for her u no, thats a decision you'll have to make u no. From what I can see, you hav been str8 up with the girl, and that's all u can be. And yeh, for sure, I mean, its a hard situation to be in man. Yeh, I hav been in a similar situation to this, where a guy has been a lil too heavy for me, n i hav to say it freaked me out a lil, like it was a lil scary. but u aren't anything on this dude. Three texts in a month is aiite. But then, u have to make the decision if u wana stop waitin for her u no? And move on, cos I know its the not knowin that must be driving u crazy, and no one deserves to be messed about. U need to firgure out if its worth it, or not, and I know u deeply feelin this girl. But this is the thing, like, if u decide you need to move on, and no where u stand, then u need to do that, cos u need to hav piece of mind before u can get on with anything else, yano? But u gotta realise that mayb things wont work out wit this girl, which u get anyways, but it'll still be hard. damn, thats the third time ive tried to write this, so I hope it makes sense.

PEACE

oldie
10-24-2005, 08:02 PM
yo damn oldie I've not been able to reply for a minit, sorry, and damn i just wrote a long ass reply lmao, and it got deleted, damn, this better work yo! eeek!
aite, so here it is, yemman I can't tell u how long to u shud wait around for her u no, thats a decision you'll have to make u no. From what I can see, you hav been str8 up with the girl, and that's all u can be. And yeh, for sure, I mean, its a hard situation to be in man. Yeh, I hav been in a similar situation to this, where a guy has been a lil too heavy for me, n i hav to say it freaked me out a lil, like it was a lil scary. but u aren't anything on this dude. Three texts in a month is aiite. But then, u have to make the decision if u wana stop waitin for her u no? And move on, cos I know its the not knowin that must be driving u crazy, and no one deserves to be messed about. U need to firgure out if its worth it, or not, and I know u deeply feelin this girl. But this is the thing, like, if u decide you need to move on, and no where u stand, then u need to do that, cos u need to hav piece of mind before u can get on with anything else, yano? But u gotta realise that mayb things wont work out wit this girl, which u get anyways, but it'll still be hard. damn, thats the third time ive tried to write this, so I hope it makes sense.

PEACE
lol, you dont have to say sorri, u've just become my guru on this subject in a quick minute! thanx 4 it too! yer, im not likng this w8in game tho, at all! i have been str8, its not like ive pushed her away type thing, the total opposite, i WANT to see her!! i was heavy with this bird once when i was absolutley wasted! n that scared her off! so ive learnt my lesson there,lol. im more relaxed towards things nowadays, take things as they come, but i also worry too much!.lol.

and im kinda worryin bout this now, cos i wanna ring her but i dont like talkin 2 ppl on the fone and what if she don't ansa, but if she does n is a bit off wiv me, cos im not the most confident of ppl - but im almost sure she wont be cos usin our chat as an example, we both thort we was pissed with one another - we wasnt. plus she still smiles n waves in a mornin if i see her! las time was wednesday, cos i only mon-wed @ coll.

chea, it is not knowin whats doin my head in, waitin too! i mean WTF's wrong wiv jus comin down to say "hi nick, i do still like you but we jus gotta wait for X amount of time" or "i dont think we can see each other again" jus a quick word! thats another thing thats buggin me!

yer i do feel deep about her but i can't wait forever. but she can't keep me not knowing forever like she has, or she shudnt but she is! exactly, dats what i wanna kno for, if we're not on then i start fellin shit about it n move on! but if we r then, wahey!

dats basically what i want from her, r we (gunna b) on or not??

Cheech Da WildKard
10-24-2005, 08:08 PM
Call her. Seriously. Just do it. Then you'll know one way or another, and your mind will be at ease, trust me.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-24-2005, 08:23 PM
Man face facts, there is no relationship. You said you don't speak, you don't hang out you don't do nothing together.

If you want something to happen, grow some balls and ask her straight out, face to face

Cheech Da WildKard
10-24-2005, 08:24 PM
Man face facts, there is no relationship. You said you don't speak, you don't hang out you don't do nothing together.

If you want something to happen, grow some balls and ask her straight out, face to face
Harsh but true!

NIGHT MAYOR
10-25-2005, 02:05 AM
only grasp women when they are in reach - she has your number you should'nt of made the first move and another thing, young chicks are all about the attention, they dont want dick they want a reputation. i'd be tellin her to fuck right off

oldie
10-25-2005, 11:15 AM
i tried ringin her a bit ago, but it rang for a lil bit n then she put the phone down so i fink its basically not hapenin.lol.

and Punch In Punch OUt dont you think i would if i seen her! dats what i was sayin, i aint seen her to tell her str8 up whats goin on.

so yeah, she maybe didnt ansa cos her bro's or sum1 was around but i highly doubt it! so yeah i fink its safe to say we aint happenin, im jus gunna leave it till monday n if i see her in the morn then im gunna ring her n ask her str8 up, if she ansa's, whats up n whats happenin?

Cheech Da WildKard
10-25-2005, 11:48 AM
i tried ringin her a bit ago, but it rang for a lil bit n then she put the phone down so i fink its basically not hapenin.lol.

and Punch In Punch OUt dont you think i would if i seen her! dats what i was sayin, i aint seen her to tell her str8 up whats goin on.

so yeah, she maybe didnt ansa cos her bro's or sum1 was around but i highly doubt it! so yeah i fink its safe to say we aint happenin, im jus gunna leave it till monday n if i see her in the morn then im gunna ring her n ask her str8 up, if she ansa's, whats up n whats happenin?
You soundin' real desperate man ...

If she didn't pick up the phone, or she rejected the call whatever, take the hint ...

I been through this shit, I know what I'm talkin' about.

RzaRectum
10-25-2005, 01:02 PM
Don't be afraid of her dad. The way I see it, If you've got enough cojones to tell her father straight up "I like your daughter" and in your own words say you have good intentions and want to spend time with her or at least hang out; If you can do that you did a major part of "MAN-ing Up" to her father. He'll probably even start out with a degree of respect for it. But be careful if the laws in the UK prevent you from dating. It could still be a problem. I'm assuming you live in the UK. Of course you still got to know where she lives. lol

And don't be fooled, there is a reason men persue women and not the other way around. I'll put it ever so eloquently for you in the following words, "Women need a reason to do it; Men just need a place". HOWEVER, since she's only 15, this does not apply to her yet. I bet your waiting for some advice you can actually use, huh? lol

But my real advice is your falling in love with your emotions and her image is attached to it. Your at a sensitive time in life with the concept of the woman you want to be with in life. Don't get so attached, enjoy it for what it is or develops into, and move on..

Or better still, just move on now and leave your window open behind you. You can't always force these things. Plus you will not be the same person in 10 years; You will always be you, but the elements about you will be different, and you will prefer things you didn't care about before.

yeah she's young, thats what i thought @ 1st but if u like sum 1 whats age. well to a certain extent. yeah we have some sort of mutual friends. no i can't go round 2 hers, 1 i dont know which house she lives @, only the street and 2 yeah her dad probly wud stomp me.lol. dude used to be in the army to so that dont help things 1 lil bit!. lol.

hell yeah i been upfront, she knows the score, balls in her court, nahmean. told her what to do if she wants to see me, but she aint done anythin bout it, thats cold.

last time i spoke to her was when she took my number but i see her nrly evry mornin wen im on the bus 2 college, she's walkin by to school....damn that don't sound good! oh well.

p.s. she thought i was 15 when she met me too, cos i look it so she was a bit surprised wen i said i was 18.lol.

urban_angel
10-25-2005, 01:23 PM
Or better still, just move on now and leave your window open behind you. You can't always force these things. Plus you will not be the same person in 10 years; You will always be you, but the elements about you will be different, and you will prefer things you didn't care about before.

damn, good looking out RzaRectum, yeh oldie boi, u see her but don't talk to her? mmmmmm, it's all gay in the world of 'love' or anything remotely like it, n truss things are never simple..............guess that would be too easy hey? but yo, how u feelin bout it all now? U feelin the best thing for u is to move on, or hang around? U got some good advice from the dudes on the forum, str8 up.

peace

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-25-2005, 06:40 PM

man, its over

oldie
10-26-2005, 07:17 AM
for real i aleady told her to her face i dont care bout her dad. what laws?? yer im the U.K, in Hull. i aint fallin in love with anythin, i jus really like her but yeah ur right, it is the emotions with her image attached. BUT now im feelin like she can kiss my ass if she gone do shit like she did. ive tried to ask her whats goin on but she obviously aint avin non of it. im sorta feelin better and my mind is more at ease now i know, or think i know, she aint havin any of it. but at the same time im pissed off. im feelin like a fool for believin they is sumthin to try n build on, holdin out hope. im still gunna see what she's like wiv me when i see her, if she snubs me when i pass on the bus then she can fuck right off but if not im jus gunna think, well aight thats a good thing, she aint pissed. but jus wait to see if she comes to me, but at the same time im gunna start the hard task of findin a nice lookin bird with a nice personality. its hard cos its rare u get that in Hull.lol. they either townie birds n slags or stupid bitches, or got bains, but u get the odd townie bird hu is aight. and this is me, so im a bit of a townie myself so i got no problem wiv em, jus the way they r.lol. : http://myspace-186.vo.llnwd.net/00223/68/12/223772186_m.jpg

Cheech Da WildKard
10-26-2005, 07:21 AM
You need to hit the clubs my friend ...

Ain't there any girls @ college?

oldie
10-26-2005, 08:21 AM
^^well clubs, cant dance won't dance is my arguement! plus i feel about 12 cos evry 1 luks way older then me! so pullin birds in clubs is out of the question.

at college, they're all dancers n r either annoyin, flat chested (harsh but true n not to my taste) or out of my league!

oldie
10-26-2005, 08:24 AM
p.s. i luk about 15 half the time, this bird thought i was 15, thats why she gave me her number in 1st place!

Cheech Da WildKard
10-26-2005, 10:16 AM
LOL ok...when I go to clubs, I don't dance either ..but it's crazily easy to get a girl

oldie
10-26-2005, 01:30 PM
^^u reckon. might have to give it a try sometime.

urban_angel
10-27-2005, 09:05 AM
lmao!! well, I'm glad u came to a decision Oldie. And I'm sure it won't be too long before you catch another girls eye ;)

Cheech Da WildKard
10-27-2005, 09:23 AM
^^u reckon. might have to give it a try sometime.
Yeah man, if you lived closer I'd come with you and hook you up ...but Hull's a mission from me mate!

Sweet6
10-27-2005, 09:42 AM
Just walk up to your girl, look her in the eyes defiantly and say "your love is mine" right before you kiss her on the tonsils.

Plan B: force a liter of bourbon down her throat, put on a Barry White record and headbutt her to proceed impregnating her unconscience body.

oldie
10-27-2005, 10:05 AM
Yeah man, if you lived closer I'd come with you and hook you up ...but Hull's a mission from me mate!
ah for real, that would of been class! so where abouts do you live?

oldie
10-27-2005, 10:17 AM
lmao!! well, I'm glad u came to a decision Oldie. And I'm sure it won't be too long before you catch another girls eye ;)
chea, i fuckin hope so! tell ya that, i'll still have time for her if she aint gunna ignore me! but yeah i fink its deffo not gunna happen between us, never was really, i was just and i suppose still am to a certain degree hopin it was gunna happen. but it's time to move on me thinks.

i was speakin to a 'mutual' friend yestaday, 1st thing he says when he see's me each time is, "u seen tanya lately?" so im like "nah. i aint got a lcue whats goin on, nah mean m8, she needs to make her mind up, sort it out, i fink ive pissed her off but why i havent got a fuckin clue, so i dont know whats goin on" anyway, she was apparently afta this geek, accordin to him, in her year, but her and her m8 both sed she was, then her m8 sed she wasnt, then he asked tanya n she sed she never was. then she was supposed to have liked our 'mutual' friend, so he went round to hers n said "whats goin on", she's like, "nothin", so he's like "okaayy, tanya, bye".

so he's like, "she's fuckin wierd m8" n im like " haha yer she is a bit aint she" cos she is. n i sed "well, next time u see her tell her..." n he's like "oh yeah m8, tell her to go 2 urs or ring u, sort it out" n he kept goin on, like that!.lol.

so i'll jus see what happens on monday, if nothin - which im expectin, then i'll know we aint on.

anyone else from near hull in here anyway??.lol. i'll see in the post ur pic thread. more ppl on that 1

Cheech Da WildKard
10-27-2005, 11:52 AM
ah for real, that would of been class! so where abouts do you live?
Oldham aka Old-Nam, Greater Manchester

oldie
10-27-2005, 01:55 PM
^^ooh right, never heard of it been called Old-Nam.lol.

oldie
11-08-2005, 07:22 PM
and the story end's we don't get back 2 geva, afta i asked str8 up is ther a chance whats goin on, cos she "dunno if theres a chance cos a dont want a bf rite now, am sorry.luv tanya"

also 'she's very sorry n we can still b m8s n mayb she'l change er mind. a am sory. n she'll c me weneva. lv tanya'

she sed she's gunna stop by sumtime but shes hardly dwn my end n e more, even tho its 5 fuckin minutes walk! if that, jus up the street.

she wanted to talk las nite but i was on my way 2 asda wiv ma m8 n told er she can w8 till i get back i was 2 min's, but guess what, she'd gone by time i got back. coincidence - i think not! specially afta i jus seen sum kid sat on top of her n she wanted him 2 move, or so she was sayin.

so yeah. we're still m8's but i aint expectin to see her much, i dont even expect to drop by sumtime, i'll b surprised if she does, or if she does it more than once.

so yeah, i was/am a little pissed cos, her not wantin a bf rite now apparently is the truth, means she rlly doesnt know but IMO is absolute bollocks, that says to me - no, i don't want to get back wiv u cos my dad will flip.

m8, i seen him in asda the other fuckin week, im sure he knows hu i am, cos he luked me up n down, no homo, like u wud 2 check sum1 out if u jus met em or for a fight type thing. he's a big guy but i dont give 2 fuck's, i jus stared at him n luked at him back. he can kiss my arse, he dont knw shit about me n probly wudnt even give a chance 2. he's an ignorant fuck.

and im not pissed off at her or owt, not even been sarcastic neeva, she knows it cos i told her.

so unless, by sum fuckin unimaginable way of her thinkin fuck what dad thinks n she does say yer i wana get back wiv u - im not w8in round 4 her cos dat sounds like i am, or her dad or her bro's say owt to me sum day - if they do believe im gunna tell it str8, then its THE END. MO' FO's!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-08-2005, 07:25 PM
please learn english!!!!!

Homosexual
11-08-2005, 07:30 PM
Don't ask us, ask her.

MaShPG
11-08-2005, 07:35 PM
Or ask a friend, or as you put it, a m8. Why the fuck are you getting advice from strange Wu-Tang obsessive fans on the internet?

Homosexual
11-08-2005, 07:38 PM
You confuse me, what you playing at? Simple :clap:

oldie
11-09-2005, 08:09 AM
right, i know english so fuck you. i was askin cos i wanted to and no i aint gunna ask her cos i already know n shit.

why the fuck do i confuse. we aint gettin 2geva so its done.