PDA

View Full Version : I Am The Greatest Rapper of All Time.

Sham-iLL
12-29-2010, 10:27 PM
I Am...
Muhammad Ali
Mike Tyson
Malcolm X
All In
One

http://vimeo.com/17872568

I am the re-incarnation from mutation, stem cells cloning, advanced technology, and research progressing my creativity, exponentially to the hundredth degree, i age millenially in a year, though my physical remain youthful, this is sort of like rael but i am real like israel can feel world domination, feel the cold steel, that i'll deal-ya i'm j'z, shakespeare the author of the play, my life lay down the slay on yall brains pack the kay delete it and add a 2 and a decimal & i decimate you

LORD NOSE
12-29-2010, 11:27 PM
that's you in that video ?

Sham-iLL
12-30-2010, 04:09 PM
real re-cognize reality

Fatal Guillotine
12-30-2010, 04:14 PM
Eternal light comes in the form of a luminescence representation/Primary properties: intensity,wavelength & polarization/ The Aurora Borealis of melodious madness/The 2500 B.C. sacred play of Osiris and Isis's theatrics/ Show The descriptive mathematics of the body of Kemet and how it doesn't line up with Orion's belt with a atlas/Seek wisdom from the cradle to the grave as foretold like Solomon/ I read chapter and dissected each doctrine/ the supreme regime as foreseen by a historical team in the Valley of kings, unearth in the tomb of Tutankhamen/The methodical philosophical attributes inhibits me to spit/The knowledge which is prosperous allow me to rip at 6 decibels and 400 octaves/ Aware and responsive of the environment....allows me to reach enlightenment thru the exploration of cosmic consciousness/Ergonomically energetically efficient/My mind bends the realm of science and baffle the senses in the labyrinth of surrealism/

just a lil something

Sham-iLL
12-30-2010, 05:00 PM
Eternal light comes in the form of a luminescence representation/Primary properties: intensity,wavelength & polarization/ The Aurora Borealis of melodious madness/The 2500 B.C. sacred play of Osiris and Isis's theatrics/ Show The descriptive mathematics of the body of Kemet and how it doesn't line up with Orion's belt with a atlas/Seek wisdom from the cradle to the grave as foretold like Solomon/ I read chapter and dissected each doctrine/ the supreme regime as foreseen by a historical team in the Valley of kings, unearth in the tomb of Tutankhamen/The methodical philosophical attributes inhibits me to spit/The knowledge which is prosperous allow me to rip at 6 decibels and 400 octaves/ Aware and responsive of the environment....allows me to reach enlightenment thru the exploration of cosmic consciousness/Ergonomically energetically efficient/My mind bends the realm of science and baffle the senses in the labyrinth of surrealism/

just a lil something

I feel it. But do you have the charismatic breath control, delivery, and flow that would match the beat with the package?

Fatal Guillotine
12-30-2010, 05:39 PM
i just write homie

Sham-iLL
12-30-2010, 05:46 PM
have you ever considered spoken word?

LORD NOSE
12-31-2010, 11:28 AM
I feel it. But do you have the charismatic breath control, delivery, and flow that would match the beat with the package?

most people bug out off of what's said - they pay no mind to how it's said or how it sounds -

real re-cognize reality

is that you in that video ?

billyanalogue
12-31-2010, 01:19 PM
i don't buhlEEVE it

Sham-iLL
12-31-2010, 01:43 PM
most people bug out off of what's said - they pay no mind to how it's said or how it sounds -
Most people as in the masses? HELL NO.
If that were true then Drake, Lil Wayne, ETC ETC. wouldn't be the most listened to artists and people like Ras Kass would.

is that you in that video ?
I am not in a video, I am in the Universe, on Earth, 3Dimensional.

LORD NOSE
12-31-2010, 02:37 PM
Most people as in the masses? HELL NO.
If that were true then Drake, Lil Wayne, ETC ETC. wouldn't be the most listened to artists and people like Ras Kass would.

i didn't say they listened for good lyrics, i said they mostly bug out off of lyrics and pay no attention to how it's being said - people for the most part lack style

they listen for lyrics but catch hard ons for stupid shit

I am not in a video, I am in the Universe, on Earth, 3Dimensional.

yeah whatever man

Dirty Knowledge
01-01-2011, 10:48 AM
I like it.
The beat is out there.
But he kills it with the delivery.
Good looks.
Just what I need to kick off '11.