PDA

View Full Version : Saddest Eminem Song... "Difficult" [New Leak Proof Tribute]

Sham-iLL
12-30-2010, 02:20 PM
g25erGkZB9E

UncontrolledSubstans
12-30-2010, 02:55 PM
Dope track. Wouldn't say that it is he's saddest track although.

UncontrolledSubstans
12-30-2010, 03:22 PM
Changed my mind, this is sad and could be one of he's saddest. Probably the best track I've heard this year.

theheavens
12-30-2010, 04:27 PM
is this supposed to be on his next album or something?

UncontrolledSubstans
12-30-2010, 04:44 PM
Nah this is a leaked track. Probably made around 06.

Sham-iLL
12-30-2010, 05:01 PM
these tracks were never supposed to come out... they were locked up in the vault but are getting leaked by an infiltrator.

Mcthuggin99
12-30-2010, 05:30 PM
dopest Em song ive heard in a while

you can tell that this was made around the time Proof died. you can hear the pain in Em's voice. fuck that Recovery album, id rather hear this

EAGLE EYE
12-30-2010, 05:48 PM
sad eminem

Mcthuggin99
12-30-2010, 11:37 PM
lol @ some of the comments people are posting on youtube. talking about this song is making them cry

RAW-TASTE
12-31-2010, 12:57 AM
good song i like it

sounds like he rapped it drunk though

theDZA
01-01-2011, 09:50 AM
best song i have heard from Eminem in ages

GhettoGnom
01-01-2011, 01:46 PM
d/l link anyone? can't listen now.

UncontrolledSubstans
01-01-2011, 04:11 PM
http://www.earmilk.com/2010/12/30/eminem-difficult/

Rame
01-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Typical Toy Soldier era track. I like it.

OntheHorizon
01-04-2011, 08:19 PM
This I actually like, cant front, nice simple beat (I'm guessing one of his own) and the lyrics dont sound forced

Shoulda used this instead of that Horrible thing he had at the end of his album with the Lot Boyz Sample (*Cringe*)

Em still has it in him, just doesnt use it enough, on the new record its mostly horrible hooks, typica Modern Day Hip Pop beats and corny Young Money-esque punchlines

and then.............He hits you with some ill shit like "On Fire" or some real heartfelt shit like "Going Through Changes"

In a way that pisses me off more, I'd rather he just fell off completely, because when you listen to those 2 songs, then the rest of the album, its obvious that he still has it in him but he'd rather not use it

SMH

Twiztid-Wutang
01-06-2011, 11:22 AM
This I actually like, cant front, nice simple beat (I'm guessing one of his own) and the lyrics dont sound forced

Shoulda used this instead of that Horrible thing he had at the end of his album with the Lot Boyz Sample (*Cringe*)

Em still has it in him, just doesnt use it enough, on the new record its mostly horrible hooks, typica Modern Day Hip Pop beats and corny Young Money-esque punchlines

and then.............He hits you with some ill shit like "On Fire" or some real heartfelt shit like "Going Through Changes"

In a way that pisses me off more, I'd rather he just fell off completely, because when you listen to those 2 songs, then the rest of the album, its obvious that he still has it in him but he'd rather not use it

SMH
I agree, So many people sleep on On fire, but this song SHOULD of been on Recovery, instead of the bullshit rihanna and pink crap. You can tell that portions of the hook is missing though

David Daniel Davis
01-06-2011, 11:33 PM
I was looking at my Searching for Jerry Garcia l.p. today and then I saw the drawing of Proof with a half skull face and then that screwed me up because it made me think that is how he probably looks now; screw that fat asshole that shot him; I wonder if we will ever get to hear that l.p. he recorded in 24 hours; that is an interesting concept; I need that.
This difficult joint is nice though; I still fail to understand why the best songs get scrapped.