PDA

View Full Version : head STEAMING.. THIS is how you emcee!

War and Peace
12-30-2010, 04:33 PM
lol Drake "oh you fancy huh, oh you fancy huh.."
or eminem "oh Haley, I'm sorry I can't push you on the swing now, ask mommy"

NO.
THIS is how you emcee.. get a mic, with no music, and HOLD THE CROWD CAPTIVE!!!
lV9hc9ZPhHI&feature=related

War and Peace
12-30-2010, 06:11 PM
again.

rcyHQxykn2k

dad
12-30-2010, 06:13 PM
that dude saying "it's jay-z" is fuckin' annoying.

Undiluted Karma
12-30-2010, 06:50 PM
that dude saying "it's jay-z" is fuckin' annoying.

lol word

sounds like some dude who just found ou that jay z part of illumati (not that i believe this stuff ive yet to see evidence. and no prodigy lyrics dont count)

food for thought
12-30-2010, 07:01 PM
lmao i thought this was gona be a video of krs one freestyling with steam rising from the top of his head lol

FRiTz
01-01-2011, 10:04 PM
hahaha he steaming hard

claaa7
01-02-2011, 04:10 AM
that was fucking crazy, KRS-One still one of the greatest artists ever. this is one of my favorite acapellas from him, there's too much knowledge in there...

IXe3b-7itnM

love this one too, powerful outro with alot of truth in there. "Sex & Violence" is one of the most underrated hip-hop LPs of all time. my favorite BDP album together with "Criminal Minded"

Jy2W-LXOxyU

Longbongcilvaringz
01-02-2011, 11:44 AM
krs is a cornball who talks an astounding amount of shit.

the audience at this show is a reflection of his intelligence.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-02-2011, 02:31 PM
I thought his album with True Master was a big dissappointment, he's constantly talking about knowledge but don't say shit actually, I wish he would just retire, so True Master could lace somebody else. Eyedea >>>> KRS One.

THE MASON
01-02-2011, 03:09 PM
Eyedea >>>> KRS One.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Meta Historical was one of the best albums of the year........... KRS is a legend

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-03-2011, 01:29 PM
So what do you call a person thats already past his peak?
Just a stagnant sheep you keep counting when you can't go to sleep

^^^^that sums up KRS One quite nicely

ae2GdYXuRe8

Clearly you never heard an Eyedea record. As far as pure knowledge goes, a lot of this years songs made by KRS One, we only hear him talk the talk, but not walking the walk. And all that bullshit about him being back, c'mon, he made a record every year, but nobody is buying it, cuz it's not good music, even with superb production from True Master - makes u think.

THE MASON
01-04-2011, 09:14 AM
^AHAHAHAHa hahah hah

i have heard plenty of Eyedea songs, in fact i own one of his albums..... hes a dope artist. i used follow him when he was into battles and shit too. but still....

.............no where near the level of the Blastmasta Kris