PDA

View Full Version : Below 7 Ether One Cannot Reincarnate?

Fatal Guillotine
01-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Below 7 Ether One Cannot Reincarnate

can someone tell me why

Face of the Golden Falcon
01-01-2011, 06:15 PM
...reincarnate to what? Energy cannot be destroyed so it has to become something else and consciousness, which is the true self, permeates all things in existence.

The point of reincarnation as I understand it is like going back to school because you haven't passed your final exams yet. It would seem that those below 7 ether are the ones who need it most. Maybe below 7 ether the memories, knowledge and wisdom gained from previous incarnations is not remembered therefore making the lessons of the current incarnation harder to grasp. That's what you get though for not paying attention in class.

HETEPU

LORD NOSE
01-01-2011, 09:39 PM
people who exist below 7 E are Larvae - they haven't built up their vehicle enough to be able to contain a complete amount of balance needed

pro.Graveface
01-03-2011, 05:51 PM
indeed its a small part of spirit from the whole, who experiences the experience and goes tru the levelz of consciousness, its nuthing, let go of the mind and U will not loose it! return to budda nature, the tru human nature, a light being!
PEACE

pro.Graveface
01-03-2011, 05:57 PM
yes they can but are not aware.

Undiluted Karma
01-03-2011, 09:58 PM
wtf are you guys on about 7 ether?

elaborate please ive never heard of this concept

LORD NOSE
01-03-2011, 10:35 PM
as in able to renew itself in seasons going through a form of death - reincarnate

Undiluted Karma
01-04-2011, 09:15 AM
people who exist below 7 E are Larvae - they haven't built up their vehicle enough to be able to contain a complete amount of balance needed

as in able to renew itself in seasons going through a form of death - reincarnate

so basically people havent done enough good in their life to be reincarnated?

surely you mean not be reincarnated as in go to 'heaven' as in hindu buddhist scripture you get reincarnated continually until you life a life of purity

(i am basing this on hindu/buddhist beliefs only stuff about reincarnation i know)

LORD NOSE
01-04-2011, 12:19 PM
larvae don't have wings - the flies that laid them do

Ether - 4 stages

9 - hair follicle - comes out straight, curves at the top

6 - curls from the bottom, comes out straight at the top

Fatal Guillotine
01-04-2011, 05:41 PM

where do you get the larvae term from?

LORD NOSE
01-04-2011, 06:26 PM
from the air - it's easier to understand if you look at it from that angle

pro.Graveface
01-05-2011, 04:07 AM
its a good example same goes for butterflyz, ever hurd of a salamander that goes into wintersleep it freezes the self in for a cople monthz of the year. Also have yall tryed to put a fly in the freezer for half hour take em out genlty and the fly will survive,
and think of this what does 1 get when having a near death experience

Fatal Guillotine
01-05-2011, 06:15 PM
"the inner being all she or he did while in the body will live on in the minds and hearts of those effected by this person and she or he would know as the etheric being AKH travels from realm to realm at will or can even visit the flesh again if empowered to do so or as etheric beings from 7 ether to 9 ether.

"below 7 ether one cannot re-incarnate.
there are few people who are really 6 ether or really 9 ether these days with thousands of years of mixing. however for those fortunate enough a better after physical life is reserved.

LORD NOSE
01-05-2011, 10:03 PM
Tablets

spiggity_ace
01-05-2011, 10:08 PM
...reincarnate to what? Energy cannot be destroyed so it has to become something else and consciousness, which is the true self, permeates all things in existence.

The point of reincarnation as I understand it is like going back to school because you haven't passed your final exams yet. It would seem that those below 7 ether are the ones who need it most. Maybe below 7 ether the memories, knowledge and wisdom gained from previous incarnations is not remembered therefore making the lessons of the current incarnation harder to grasp. That's what you get though for not paying attention in class.

HETEPU

co sign
one reincarnates until they reach mukhti, or moksha

Fatal Guillotine
01-06-2011, 11:00 AM
moksha like in hinduism?

Undiluted Karma
01-06-2011, 12:03 PM
moksha like in hinduism?

Hinduism,Buddhism,Sikhism, Jainism(Bit like Hinduism, I call them ultra Hindus im sure they would disagree with that classification lol)

spiggity_ace
01-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Hinduism,Buddhism,Sikhism, Jainism(Bit like Hinduism, I call them ultra Hindus im sure they would disagree with that classification lol)

hindus are hindus, sikhs are sikhs, buddhists are buddhists, jains are jains, they arent hindus, shit pisses me off when theyre all referred to as hindus.

but yea moksha as in the eastern philosphy

Uncle Steezo
01-10-2011, 11:17 PM
my challenge is to balance work and family. i've been trying to figure that one out for 1000s of years.

WARPATH
01-11-2011, 12:55 AM
Some may come back to fight another day.

Dokuro
01-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Below 7 Ether One Cannot Reincarnate

can someone tell me why
??????

everyone got a place Reincarnate is much more complicated then just Good or bad my friend

you can be a generally great person but still come back as a Petra

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/10/20/bono_wideweb__470x308,0.jpg

Dokuro
01-11-2011, 05:06 PM
in case you don't quite understand Petra’s are addicts and glutens

Bono is addicted to giving

and don’t get my started on charity being “wrong”

Sham-iLL
01-11-2011, 05:21 PM
fuck that how do we figure out what number or whayever we are at

i refuse to fucking reincarnate, just let me die and don't have me come back to this fucking planet please... if i'm under the 7, how can i get to a number where I'm not reincarnated and I'm just done?? I refuse to come back... but first tell me how I can find out what number I am

Dokuro
01-11-2011, 05:46 PM
^^ itís all theoretical how you are living right now

oh and you have no choice in the matter itís just how things work
you might as well try and turn off gravity

You consciousness returns to the void but your spirit got to go some were

Sham-iLL
01-11-2011, 06:11 PM
how do i make sure it does not come back to earth in the form of a human?? how do i leave the expanding universe and go outside the expanding space that fills up the nothingness outside of the universe..... i need out

LORD NOSE
01-11-2011, 07:50 PM
fuck that how do we figure out what number or whayever we are at

don't worry about that type of shit

i refuse to fucking reincarnate, just let me die and don't have me come back to this fucking planet please... if i'm under the 7, how can i get to a number where I'm not reincarnated and I'm just done?? I refuse to come back... but first tell me how I can find out what number I am

dwelling on shit like that will tear you down

live life

if you were being sarcastic and shit then LoL

how do i make sure it does not come back to earth in the form of a human?? how do i leave the expanding universe and go outside the expanding space that fills up the nothingness outside of the universe..... i need out

you < don't - the light of the eye can though - if the source behind it is powerful enough -

Me ?

i'm good with this planet right here

and there is so much of it too

LHX
01-11-2011, 07:57 PM
in a lot of ways -

anything below 7 is just matter

not really 'alive' - just animated

like a blade of grass being blown by the wind -

LHX
01-11-2011, 07:58 PM
not that a blade of grass isn't living -

lemme re-phrase -

LHX
01-11-2011, 08:03 PM
it's like the difference between being alive by virtue of being a part of something that is living

vs

being alive because you are alive

im sure that cleared it up for the folks watching at home -

LORD NOSE
01-11-2011, 08:07 PM
it's just that some are closer to the center of the source of the hum
and have a stronger magnetic pull on the outer particles/people on it's way to the center

it's all recycled anyway - one sound - many particles

Sham-iLL
01-11-2011, 08:08 PM
what do u mean dont worry bout that type of shit i need to get to the highest level because i dont wanna come back... does anyone know how to figure out what sphere and number they're in

LORD NOSE
01-11-2011, 08:09 PM
believe me you don't wanna know

Sham-iLL
01-11-2011, 08:10 PM
so what is the point of all these spheres and numbers?

LORD NOSE
01-11-2011, 08:14 PM
it's 4 stages

and the inner determines what the out come and texture of what the shell will be

you cannot just do something to get there

it's a very hot process

Sham-iLL
01-11-2011, 08:18 PM
so am i supposed to just go to school work eat shit piss rap do my regular daily activities n not worry bout this shit or can i actually manifest destiny

LORD NOSE
01-11-2011, 08:39 PM
laugh and be as happy as you can make yourself

and work with just as much joy

Sham-iLL
01-11-2011, 08:54 PM
fuck u nigga non-straight answer giving ass motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LORD NOSE
01-11-2011, 09:05 PM
i knew you wasn't ready for the answer - phew - i almost told you too

Sham-iLL
01-11-2011, 09:27 PM
you are the biggest troll on the internet. i shall patiently wait for a real torch sharer

LORD NOSE
01-11-2011, 09:53 PM
if you expect a torch sharer to share his torch with someone who he doesn't know who
says "fuck you nigga, just tell me what the fuck i gotta do to be movahphukin right and shit you filthy ass nigga",

yous gonna be waitin a long time son

Sham-iLL
01-11-2011, 10:48 PM
shut your ass up im done with you, i did not speak to anyone in that manner except you because you are not a sharer of knowledge, just a manipulating confuser sharer

LORD NOSE
01-11-2011, 11:06 PM
a play sharer ?

knowledge isn't mines to share

if you look deep in your mind it's already there

"Your Hair is Wooly Wooly, but you're acting 6 Ether"

Plug Wondah Why

3rd3y3
01-11-2011, 11:27 PM
Sunny, do you see the affect you have on people?

Who is the common denominator in these situations? It is YOU!!

I don't think you realize what a loser you are.

Every discusion you take part in results in a failure.

Your condescending attitude negatively affects those you communicate with.

Communication is for discusing ideas, but you fail in this simple process.

01-11-2011, 11:33 PM
...36 chambers

Sunny is a different chamber to what most are used to.

Answers aren't always gonna pop up in front of you. Often the process of finding the answer is just as important as the answer.

HETEPU

Mumm Ra
01-11-2011, 11:43 PM
never have i had a problem communicating with sunny

im sorry to hear there's a brand of folk who cant cope

3rd3y3
01-11-2011, 11:50 PM
Interesting set of words used there.

While you many not have had a problem, others...many others have, and the common denominator is sunny.

Sham-iLL
01-12-2011, 12:05 AM
I'm gonna keep this simple and clear without all this read between the lines shit by translating it all into a language everyone can understand:

Fuck Sunny's bitch ass, AGENT SMITH ass nigga.

Mumm Ra
01-12-2011, 12:08 AM
having a majority vote never once proved something to be true

actually its probably why the world is in a mess

food for thought
01-12-2011, 01:12 AM
3rdeye, you already exposed yourself as being a devil with ulterior motives.

fall back youre not fooling us.

pro.Graveface
01-12-2011, 05:31 AM
...36 chambers

Answers aren't always gonna pop up in front of you. Often the process of finding the answer is just as important as the answer.

HETEPU
mostly the answer is in the question lol
peace

Sham-iLL
01-12-2011, 09:07 AM
wannabe smart guys that pretend to know shit when they do not know, therefore finding excuses to not answer.

LORD NOSE
01-12-2011, 09:56 AM
so sham ill

find another place where such people don't exist

if we don't know shit but you still keep asking, then the failed result is on you

3rd3y3
01-12-2011, 11:09 AM
having a majority vote never once proved something to be true

Never said it does. But there are legitimate concerns about sunny's effed up ways.

3rdeye, you already exposed yourself as being a devil with ulterior motives.

fall back youre not fooling us.

I said some things to insult aimed at sunny, yes. I may have came at an angle, which is the same thing he did.

How am I a devil and he is not?

Sunny seems to be the initiator of these types of things.

Look at Shamill's reaction.

Sunny said it himself in another thread - he is beginning to love and embrace the effed up aspects of his self.

I do the opposite - I improve the effed up aspects of my self. That's the difference between me and the other individual.

LORD NOSE
01-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Never said it does. But there are legitimate concerns about sunny's effed up ways.

i was just about to delete your post because this thread is not about me or how you think you see me - my effed up ways is my effed up ways and there is nothing you can do or say to change my effed up ways - now that you know and expressed that you know my effed up ways, what are you going to do ?

what you will not do is express that shit in every or any other thread here - make a thread in gen chat with my name in the title if you wanna talk heavy about how effed up i am

I said some things to insult aimed at sunny, yes. I may have came at an angle, which is the same thing he did.

How am I a devil and he is not?

i am THE devil - who said i wasn't?

who said that you was and that i wasn't ?

Sunny seems to be the initiator of these types of things.

for the most part, if i didn't initiate these things, nothing would get done

Look at Shamill's reaction.

Sunny said it himself in another thread - he is beginning to love and embrace the effed up aspects of his self.

yes - i recognize the fucked up things about myself - and there are some things that will never change and i'm fine with that - i'll play my part

I do the opposite - I improve the effed up aspects of my self. That's the difference between me and the other individual.

if you make improvements on the fucked up things about yourself, then you are adding more fucked up things to your fucked up things - you worded that shit wrong - you don't see yourself well enough to be able to point out these things to yourself in order to make improvements - it's obvious - i improve on my greatness, recognize my demons, and fight to keep them in submission - i'm not on no self righteous tip - i'm not on no i'm better, more righteous,too good to be talking to the likes of you type of trip - my trip is different - you are NEW -

if you want to continue the wave against sunny, don't do it here - go to gen chat where that shit is acceptable - there you can call sunny all the foul names you want - i might even stop by to give you an lol

LORD NOSE
01-12-2011, 11:25 AM
btw - don't reply no more in this thread

Dokuro
01-12-2011, 06:18 PM

usually you wonít unless you take the shortcut

but if you want to be absolutely sure try doing things humans don't

reject your humanity

let your true beauty shine
think

wrath, pride, boasting and bellicosity

becouse it fucking kicks ass to be us

so come on down
to the shores of Sumeru

the best beachfront property in all existence am I right disciple boar

Dokuro
01-12-2011, 06:21 PM
wannabe smart guys that pretend to know shit when they do not know, therefore finding excuses to not answer.

I don't think itís possible for any man to truly grasp the concepts of universal forces

it's kind of like finding the answer to why

wait.........

I know that answer.......

Dokuro
01-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Ps sham don't think to much into sunny he thinks he knows it all but can't even understand "chaos" he thinks far to "fractaly"

fractal people are incapable of the comprehension of the VOID

in the world of mafs there is no absolute zero and absolute infinity because of the fundamental idea of creating something from nothing being impossible to all mafs

LORD NOSE
01-12-2011, 08:21 PM
expressing yourself in clear words and being able to be understood in dam near any situation is a sign of high intelligence

solving what you may see as complex "maf" so that you can spit it back to some one in such an unclear complex way that they won't understand it, makes you feel brilliant, it doesn't make you smart or intelligent

Sham-iLL
01-13-2011, 01:13 AM
usually you wonít unless you take the shortcut

but if you want to be absolutely sure try doing things humans don't

reject your humanity

let your true beauty shine
think

wrath, pride, boasting and bellicosity

becouse it fucking kicks ass to be us

so come on down
to the shores of Sumeru

the best beachfront property in all existence am I right disciple boar

i was following then u lost me at the beach part

as for sunny i'm not even gonna feed that troll anymore smfh

Dokuro
01-13-2011, 06:37 PM
i was following then u lost me at the beach part

as for sunny i'm not even gonna feed that troll anymore smfh

yah its rather hard to descend into madness

then perhaps you need to do some studying on reincarnation
go to your local Buddhist temple and ask them about mount Sumeru

....oh wait google helps to

Fatal Guillotine
01-14-2011, 07:52 PM
@sham-ill

I think by the line of questioning that you have been led to believe that nine ether is some kind of special force. Remember that "all" exist within all. Nothing and thing exist within all. Nine ether are the gases that generate stars and planets, and lifeforms, but you have to think at a hundred % ether there is no body. This is dealing with states of existence beyond the physical plane. Good question but don't get caught up on the illusion of nine ether, because at some point you make the choice to reincarnate or move on to higher forms of life, this physical world is the dream and the spiritual world is the real world.

Nine ether grew the universes, galaxies, solar systems, and planets, and the bodies of the first physical man, whom the Holy Tablets says was the original man from Africa called the Pygmies. And from them came all the so-call races on this planet, they were first.

If your are Nubian in heritage and race then you are within that family of Nine Ether beings, because all nubians are genetically family and spritual familly as well. We are all connected by blood and spirit.

3rd3y3
01-14-2011, 08:22 PM
I wanna know where are you guys learning about this ether stuff?

Am I missing sumthing?

01-14-2011, 09:23 PM
I wanna know where are you guys learning about this ether stuff?

Am I missing sumthing?

Fatal disclosed the answer before you even asked the question...

...Nine ether grew the universes, galaxies, solar systems, and planets, and the bodies of the first physical man, whom the Holy Tablets says was the original man from Africa...

HETEPU

3rd3y3
01-14-2011, 10:12 PM
Ok, I thought it was yorks work, but was not sure.

Fatal Guillotine
01-15-2011, 01:38 PM
9 ether been around but dr malachi z york magnify it, i dont think nobody was kicking information on 9 ether like he did

sidenote: his adopted son jacob york has a twitter smh

Fatal Guillotine
01-15-2011, 01:39 PM
Fatal disclosed the answer before you even asked the question...

HETEPU

hetepu big brother

Sham-iLL
01-15-2011, 04:48 PM
@sham-ill

I think by the line of questioning that you have been led to believe that nine ether is somekind os special force. Remember that "all" exist within all. Nothing and thing exist within all. Nine ether are the gases that generate stars and planets, and lifeforms, but you have to think at a hundred % ether there is no body. This is dealing with states of existence beyond the physical plane. Good question but don't get caught up on the illusion of nine ether, because at some point you make the choice to reincarnate or move on to higher forms of life, this physical world is the dream and the spiritual world is the real world.

Nine ether grew the universes, galaxies, solar systems, and planets, and the bodies of the first physical man, whom the Holy Tablets says was the original man from Africa called the Pygmies. And from them came all the so-call races on this planet, they were first.

If your are Nubian in heritage and race then you are within that family of Nine Ether beings, because all nubians are genetically family and spritual familly as well. We are all connected by blood and spirit.

isn't everyone nubian heritage if they are the originators

3rd3y3
01-15-2011, 07:24 PM
9 ether been around but dr malachi z york magnify it, i dont think nobody was kicking information on 9 ether like he did

sidenote: his adopted son jacob york has a twitter smh

Who did he learn it from?

Dirty Knowledge
01-15-2011, 09:32 PM
tf yall niggas talkin bout

Fatal Guillotine
01-17-2011, 11:07 AM
Who did he learn it from?

This information about 9 ether and all the different subjects that he has touched on over the last 30+ years was given to him the the soul of Yaanuwn. If you read "Man from Planet riqz" he tells you that Yaanuwn took over the body of Dr. malachi Z York when he fully took over the body in 1970.

You must realize that yaanuwn uses the body to speak to us, to answer all of our questions. The 24 elders are of such a advanced state that they simply are etherians " whole light beings" that occupy bodies at will to do the will of the most High Anu. His soul like yours is 76 trillion years old. That means the it was created and your when this galaxy was first created 76 trillion years ago.

Also he has the barathary gland which he has direct contact to the elders when ever he needs to communicate with them. they guide his path while he is here doing the will of the most high Anu.

When he taught us about 9 ether, it was to give me and you, all of us a beginning point to remember from whence we came. The only reason many of us have problems with identifying with it because of the spell of Leviathan. make no mistake, this spell is very real. Read man from planet Riqz. it will explain where yaanuwn is from and how he is using the body of dr. Malachi z york to get his mission done.

Also chapter 1, 3,6 and 7 of the Holy Tablets answers these questions on nine ether plus more.

Fatal Guillotine
01-18-2011, 08:36 PM
any questions

Uncle Steezo
01-20-2011, 03:22 AM
this thread is like de ja vu. (me and sunny used to have the same exchange)

anyway, the way i'm seeing it now is that life is a unique experience for each person and that no one can tell you how to do it. all we can do is compare notes and trade jerseys.

but in the end your life is your life, and you have to find out for yourself what your truth is, where your road lead and decide if you are going to walk it. if you decide not to walk it, thats okay too.

pro.Graveface
01-20-2011, 12:44 PM
this thread is like de ja vu. (me and sunny used to have the same exchange)

anyway, the way i'm seeing it now is that life is a unique experience for each person and that no one can tell you how to do it. all we can do is compare notes and trade jerseys.

but in the end your life is your life, and you have to find out for yourself what your truth is, where your road lead and decide if you are going to walk it. if you decide not to walk it, thats okay too.

Great Words, the truth os universal Self.
PEACE

Fatal Guillotine
01-22-2011, 02:45 PM
bump

Fatal Guillotine
01-29-2011, 03:36 PM
how can ether effect one consciousness?

Fatal Guillotine
02-26-2011, 05:02 PM
if you expect a torch sharer to share his torch with someone who he doesn't know who
says "fuck you nigga, just tell me what the fuck i gotta do to be movahphukin right and shit you filthy ass nigga",

yous gonna be waitin a long time son

http://forums.projectcovo.com/images/smilies/laff.gif

Fatal Guillotine
03-11-2011, 05:00 PM
anybody got any questions

James G
03-12-2011, 03:01 PM
anybody got any questions

isn't everyone nubian heritage if they are the originators

This?

Fatal Guillotine
03-15-2011, 09:13 AM
Nubian means new-being. Remember that.The Nubuns are the original manifestation of the original forces that grew the universe (The Neteru, Angelic Beings, Elder Gods)

to answer Sham-ill question:

No. the originators would be the etherians, who created this universe while in the etheric form. They are known as the elder Gods. The Nubuns are the original physical manifestation of the nine ether forces that grew the universe. Ptah is a Nubun so is Bes, therefore were are the descendants because of the blood mixing with different races we became Nubian. There are 7 species of Nubians because there were 7 species of Rizqians.

hope that helps

Fatal Guillotine
06-05-2011, 07:26 PM
...36 chambers

HETEPU

truth

Fatal Guillotine
06-05-2011, 07:33 PM
so sham ill

find another place where such people don't exist

if we don't know shit but you still keep asking, then the failed result is on you

lol

hmmm, the satisfaction of learning something comes from building and doing research, some answers to questions are not always going to be given @ that specific time, because a person doesnt know the intent of the person whom poses the question

Fatal Guillotine
06-25-2011, 02:18 PM
we know the 9 ether produces ghost, now with that etheric unseen ans seen realms is mind because mind produces physical. I f you are predominatly negative being then those powers will be attracted to you. The 7 hermetic principles are as follows:

1. The Principle of Mentalism.
2. The Principle of Correspondence.
3. The Principle of Vibration.
4. The Principle of Polarity.
5. The Principle of Rhythm.
6. The Principle of Cause and Effect.
7. The Principle of Gender. (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103414)

The 4th principle states the in everything there is polarity, meaning things are attracted to one another. Therefore the answer to your question is simple. Because 9 ether becomes 6 ether through time and age then 6 ether does have the ability to control the mind.You see it everyday, where by certain beings are only attracted to the negative side of the "force"(take a look at General Chat for proof), however the God being has the ability to master those forces.

Fatal Guillotine
06-25-2011, 02:20 PM
anymore question im bored

Sar Shalom
09-16-2011, 01:34 AM
bump please build on this more

WARPATH
09-16-2011, 09:45 AM
we know the 9 ether produces ghost, now with that etheric unseen ans seen realms is mind because mind produces physical. I f you are predominatly negative being then those powers will be attracted to you. The 7 hermetic principles are as follows:

1. The Principle of Mentalism.
2. The Principle of Correspondence.
3. The Principle of Vibration.
4. The Principle of Polarity.
5. The Principle of Rhythm.
6. The Principle of Cause and Effect.
7. The Principle of Gender. (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103414)

The 4th principle states the in everything there is polarity, meaning things are attracted to one another. Therefore the answer to your question is simple. Because 9 ether becomes 6 ether through time and age then 6 ether does have the ability to control the mind.You see it everyday, where by certain beings are only attracted to the negative side of the "force"(take a look at General Chat for proof), however the God being has the ability to master those forces.

General Chat is your proof?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cXxrzGvfsjI/SjUZW9IMzDI/AAAAAAAAAt0/n1dVBMRXGo0/s320/nigga+book.jpg

LORD NOSE
09-22-2011, 02:42 AM
bump please build on this more

before 6 and 9 existed, 7 and 8 was there - 7 and 8 is the first and original way - this is the black and brown gene - 9 is shabazz - and 6 is caucasian -

joe@itagain
09-26-2011, 06:44 AM
9 planets(stages of consciousness)
7 are ruling(meaning they are the strongest stages) Mercury thru Saturn
2 are highest stages(Uranus and Pluto)

If you can't elevate past the rings of Saturn before you die, you will reincarnate to this plane to try again.

Beyond the 9th stage is the next level.

Happy Gaming!

Sar Shalom
09-26-2011, 07:11 AM
How do you get past the 7 stages..

joe@itagain
09-26-2011, 07:52 AM
How do you get past the 7 stages..

BONG!
klTyvTRquHo
-EkTt3u6SOc

Fatal Guillotine
10-06-2011, 09:25 AM
before 6 and 9 existed, 7 and 8 was there - 7 and 8 is the first and original way - this is the black and brown gene - 9 is shabazz - and 6 is caucasian -

what we were before we decided to incarnate as flesh and blood beings came first. 9 ether beings came next.Through time and age, 9 ether will become 6 ether and 6 ether will produce beings with the 6 ether type of hair

Now, the black and brown gene are physical manifestationsof 9 ether, this is represented by the hair folicle of the black man on this planet and the texture of the Annunaqi, and the Neteru from Orion and Sirius.

its a little bit more than Holy Tablets Chapter 6

LORD NOSE
10-06-2011, 12:37 PM
i don't remember that info being in the tablets - but it's possible - if you have the page, post it if you can

Fatal Guillotine
10-06-2011, 01:18 PM
page 533 verse 8-16

LORD NOSE
10-06-2011, 05:21 PM
i don't have access to the book right now but i believe you

Fatal Guillotine
10-07-2011, 09:00 AM
8 For I know him as he knows me; and
he has come in the person of the pale
seed the Lepers, or the Ghost and holy
they are not. They are of the 6 ether
essence.

9 Nine ether produces 6 ether, and 6
ether produces ghost.

10 Nine ether becomes 6 ether through

time and age and 6 ether becomes ghost
through time and age.

11 Six ether is 9 ether in death, and
ghost is the death of 6 ether.

12 After the death of 6 ether called the
moon or ghost cycle, 9 ether rises again.

13 Hence, 6 ether is adverse to 9 ether,
just as death is adverse to life.

14 Nine ether is ether in its youth,
strength, and old age, and 6 ether is
ether in death.

15 Therefore, ghost 1S the death of
death.

16 Like everything else, when death
gets old, it dies, and ether comes back to
life in the person of nine ether.

Fatal Guillotine
10-11-2011, 07:48 PM
i was told the nature of nature book deals with this more in detail

Fatal Guillotine
10-20-2011, 11:23 AM
3M1NQiilx0A

Fatal Guillotine
10-28-2011, 09:17 PM
bump

Fatal Guillotine
01-25-2012, 07:19 PM
got a question i like to ask i'll come back to this and edit it tomorrow

Fatal Guillotine
01-27-2012, 11:06 AM
we are only taught of the "negative" energy beings of Ghost and 6 ether, and not of the positive ones- or, do the names of the beings stay the same and it is the "nature" of the being that changes?

Fatal Guillotine
01-27-2012, 07:49 PM
i got an idea but i dont know for sure if im right

Fatal Guillotine
02-05-2012, 12:46 PM
what we were before we decided to incarnate as flesh and blood beings came first. 9 ether beings came next.Through time and age, 9 ether will become 6 ether and 6 ether will produce beings with the 6 ether type of hair

Now, the black and brown gene are physical manifestationsof 9 ether, this is represented by the hair folicle of the black man on this planet and the texture of the Annunaqi, and the Neteru from Orion and Sirius.

its a little bit more than Holy Tablets Chapter 6

adama project i know you know whats up sunny