PDA

View Full Version : watch for the song release/music video

TUCO
01-03-2011, 11:47 AM
yo wusup wucorp audio...TUCO aka The Difference here
been posting tracks on here recently and was showed mad love...thanks yall
got a new track comin' followed by a full scale video shoot, my dude got the pro cameras and all that...gonna be real tight to start the year off :spin::spin:
its featuring Spokenn (who posted shit on here in the past) and Royal (who doesnt post here at all lol)
heres the sneak peek aka my opening verse....so yea look out for the vid and more shit i got comin' for 2011...thanks again for the support wucorp audio

PsvhDWtqJJQ

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
01-03-2011, 12:02 PM
ill flow on this one. The quality is nice as well for a youtube video. Usually they are more distorted, but this sounded lovely in my headphones overall.

THE MASON
01-03-2011, 12:08 PM
i like it. i felt that the flow could be a bit tighter, at about 35 seconds it really locks it.

lyrics are strong though, and i swear i heard that beat somewhere before, and its a dope one.

nice track overall

Hellspawn
01-03-2011, 01:33 PM
Nice vid, can't wait for the rest.

TUCO
01-03-2011, 04:06 PM
i like it. i felt that the flow could be a bit tighter, at about 35 seconds it really locks it.

lyrics are strong though, and i swear i heard that beat somewhere before, and its a dope one.

nice track overall

yea i plotted out the flow that way...first 8 bars tread lightly then i go all out the next 8
haha as far as the beat goes...it was inspired by a Young Buck song that also had that russian chanting...props on Spokenn for the dopeness
thanks for checkin on this shh real quick yall...stay tuned!!

TUCO
01-04-2011, 01:45 AM
anyone on here from Miami, FL??
we got the video shoot happening in 2 weeks and we looking for anyone tryna come thru and share their music, art, beats, etc...big networking event + we fliming a cypher at the end of the shoot...so yea anyone in Miami wanna get some facetime, hit me up

TUCO
01-05-2011, 02:23 AM
bump

SKAMPOE
01-05-2011, 03:54 PM
this was fuckin nasty bro, flow n lyrics r off the fuckin chain yo werd... vid was cool, i like the humanity at the end ...

i heard this beat b4... cant remember where tho..

TUCO
01-06-2011, 02:53 AM
yo props skampzoe...cant wait to release the whole song and video...yall check for me fo reealz...shit will not disappoint
thanks again skampeezy...that posse joint comin soon too...how many verses u got for it already??

SKAMPOE
01-06-2011, 07:15 AM
well u know how it go, many niggaz fire up they lab but only a few actually record..