01-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Sounds good, please drop the tape

Luz
01-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Ya sounds really good. Drop the tape.

Undiluted Karma
01-03-2011, 05:49 PM
drop it

if u can do 320kpbs quality (if u recorded in that) that would be cool but im not complaining eitherway:)

V1LLAIN
01-05-2011, 01:55 AM
Word.. Drop that tape homie.

muscularghandi
01-05-2011, 04:24 AM
Drop it

NY_Mami
01-05-2011, 04:30 AM
Sounds Good....

Poison Flowerz!
01-07-2011, 07:04 PM
wow i did nott expects so much positive feedback! thanks everyone

FRiTz
01-08-2011, 10:56 PM
^^ you should drop it now

BIG D O
01-09-2011, 04:51 AM
def. put this out... and when you do let me get a link so I can put it on the blog....

that's a wonderful, dusty, boom bap sound you got man....really dope, i'd love to hear more...

Poison Flowerz!
01-10-2011, 09:24 PM
^ thanks i will definatelys give yo u aa lienk when/iff it iss

x relesaed

BIG D O
07-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Yooooo, we still humbly waitin on this man... real talk... I be havin ppl hit me up asking about it steadily...

lemme know if you ever put this out or if you already have...

Lex Lugor
07-11-2011, 06:33 PM
baaaad mix.

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
07-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Are there plans to release this tape or what, because we need that shit

BIG D O
07-12-2011, 07:48 PM
baaaad mix.

Don't be a clown man.....that's a dope mix to me....sounds analog as hell...shit's butter...if you like your music cleaner and digital that's on you, but don't attack the work as "bad", unless you mean bad as in good...

Lex Lugor
07-12-2011, 08:39 PM
have you heard the original song lol?

BIG D O
07-14-2011, 10:00 PM
have you heard the original song lol?

man, you just sound like a dumb snob....

good music is good music....fuck a mix....

THE MASON
07-15-2011, 12:24 AM
my ninja poison

you see this response?!!? give us the tape god damn it!! hahahaha

Lex Lugor
07-15-2011, 12:53 AM
I dont even want to touch on that goofy "if you like your music cleaner thats on you" bologna... Just ROFL...

but SMH @ good music is good music, It needs to BOTH sound good, all while still being crafted well, and with a degree of knowhow (and im not talking about that rotten tape hiss we all love you goofball). This shit is a mess not only 'general standard' wise, but especially according to the ORIGINAL. The accapella was slapped over the beat in what i'd belive took little to no effort at all, which if you ask me, is fucking bad lol. Blasphemous even. And should be, even for a corn ball self proclaimed hip hop purist like yourself, Big DO.

I say, if the rest of the tracks are the same, tweak it, make it right, hell you got the original as a guideline!, and i'd like to hear this as well as I dig both Doom AND poizon.
Ive givin you props in a dozen threads before this one, dont let that 'gritty' term using conehead get it all twisted.

Sharpen your sword poizon! The top of BIG DO's dome has a finer tip! This is not like you!

BIG D O
07-15-2011, 01:12 AM
I dont even want to touch on that goofy "if you like your music cleaner thats on you" bologna... Just ROFL...

but SMH @ good music is good music, It needs to BOTH sound good, all while still being crafted well, and with a degree of knowhow (and im not talking about that rotten tape hiss we all love you goofball). This shit is a mess not only 'general standard' wise, but especially according to the ORIGINAL. The accapella was slapped over the beat in what i'd belive took little to no effort at all, which if you ask me, is fucking bad lol. Blasphemous even. And should be, even for a corn ball self proclaimed hip hop purist like yourself, Big DO.

I say, if the rest of the tracks are the same, tweak it, make it right, hell you got the original as a guideline!, and i'd like to hear this as well as I dig both Doom AND poizon.
Ive givin you props in a dozen threads before this one, dont let that 'gritty' term using conehead get it all twisted.

Sharpen your sword poizon! The top of BIG DO's dome has a finer tip! This is not like you!

don't be a fuckin clown...

you came in the thread and tried shittin' on music that's fine....just fine...

I like my music muddy and that is the stance of a Hip-Hop purist...you can't vibe wit that, whatever, we ain't on the same page...coo...

if you don't like the mix personally, that's coo too, do you man...but don't try and act like that makes the overall work bad... it's just your preference....

and wtf are you talkin about the acapella just being "slapped" over the beat? It's lined up and on beat...no problems there....but once again, that's your preference...i think this and all of Omegah's other remixes are dope...if you don't whatever, this ain't a music theory or an engineering class man...

give props where it's due...

Lex Lugor
07-15-2011, 01:20 AM
LOL big doo doo still didnt get it.. oh well... You keep using words like muddy and grimy, and I'll just keep listening to lo fi tracks and enjoying them. *sigh* why I try, who knows, peace poison.

Poison Flowerz!
07-15-2011, 02:38 AM
Lex is angry because you didn't accept my battle challenge many luna naps ago???

Lex Lugor
07-15-2011, 03:42 AM
Haha hey with you mixin like this I shoulda just got doooowwwwwn:Y

BIG D O
04-29-2012, 03:49 PM
Haha hey with you mixin like this I shoulda just got doooowwwwwn:Y

years later and your still a tool... nice..

lol...