PDA

View Full Version : Who Built the Moon?..

Face of the Golden Falcon
01-05-2011, 10:33 PM
...the thread title comes from this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Who-Built-Moon-Christopher-Knight/dp/1842931636

http://www.waterstones.com/wat/images/nbd/m/978184/293/9781842931325.jpg

...although I haven't actually read the book so I can't speak for or against it's underlying agenda, the basics of it are extremely interesting. It has been said that we owe our existence to the moon. Below is the link to an interview with Christopher Knight, one of the authors of the book who outlines a number of anomalies associated with the moon. They include:

* It [the moon] does not have a solid core like every other planetary object. It is either hollow or has a very low-density interior.
* its concentration of mass are located at a series of points just under its surface. Backed up by this source: http://exploration.grc.nasa.gov/education/rocket/moon.html
* It is exactly four hundred times smaller than the Sun but four hundred times closer to the Earth so that both the Sun and the Moon appear to be precisely the same size in the sky – which gives us the phenomenon we call a total eclipse. Whilst we take this for granted it has been called the biggest coincidence in the universe.
* The Moon mirrors the movement of the Sun in the sky by rising and setting at the same point on the horizon as the Sun does at opposite solstices. There is no logical reason why the Moon mimics the Sun in this way and it is only meaningful to a human standing on the Earth.
* Not only is the Moon an apparently impossible object, it has some unique benefits for us humans. It has been nothing less than an incubator for life. If the Moon was not exactly the size, mass and distance that it has been at each stage of the Earth’s evolution – there would be no intelligent life here. Scientists are agreed that we owe everything to the Moon. It acts as a stabiliser that holds our planet at just the right angle to produce the seasons and keep water liquid across most of the planet. Without our Moon the Earth would be as dead and solid as Venus.

The whole interview can be read here:
http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/Article/Who%20Built%20the%20Moon.html

Anyone have any thoughts?
Was the moon artificually constructed?
Was it made by man? ET's? Another higher intelligence?
Or is it just coincidence?

If so when do we start to questions coincidences? Do we question them? Or does the "random chance" god of atheistic science cover any and every coincidence we find regardless of how strange or unbelievable they might seem?

HETEPU

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-06-2011, 08:21 AM
Quran 41:37 suggests as much.

I too have found this odd. I mean it's bound to happen somewhere in the galaxy, but it's strange. I used to assume it was that way for a reason but it's not, "normal" moons do nothing of the sort. It's strange that it mirrors the suns path and perspective size. I mean in the olden days they used to be afraid of eclipses because of the sun turning black and all that, but now that we understand or we tale it for granted because it's cool and predictable and we know better. It's very odd just the same.

pro.Graveface
01-06-2011, 08:21 AM
I think its made by life force

pro.Graveface
01-06-2011, 08:25 AM
I red a story that it was put in place by the draconianz to satulize us billionz of yearz ago, it kicked all inner stallar planets to the place they're today, dont know if its tru

beautifulrock
01-06-2011, 08:36 AM
^^^"Don't know if it's true"

haahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahaahahaaa

That's fuckin' hilarious.

pro.Graveface
01-08-2011, 09:32 AM
funny I know but yo it could be spunged from earth in the times of creation, the truth is no 1 knowz when the moon took itz place exept the great life-force the big nuthing of creation,
Im gettin further away from the big bang theory and thats becauze of this: the way starz are coming to existance, its a cloud process

LORD NOSE
10-14-2011, 01:17 PM
up

Uncle Steezo
10-14-2011, 01:20 PM
native american stories tell of "a time before the moon"

Uncle Steezo
10-14-2011, 01:22 PM
alex collier (andromedan contactee) talks alot on this subject. he says that the moon was brought here.
5Ls7lcturUQ

PALEHORSE
10-14-2011, 01:30 PM
thats what ickes last book was about. fascinating stuff man. the physics of the moon just dont make sense. i just watched a documentary on this subject im going to loook for it.

also watch kubricks odyessy. its about how stanely kubrick was hired to fake the apollo moon mission

Fresh
10-14-2011, 01:52 PM
the universe is like 100,304589503894595 trillion double billion light years big

out of all that think of how many things could happen which could be looked at as freak coincidences.

put a monkey in front of a type writer, give it infinite, and at some point it will recreate the english dictionary word by word.

diggy
10-14-2011, 03:47 PM
There really is no such thing as coincidence.

Fresh
10-14-2011, 04:04 PM
There really is no such thing as coincidence.

err.

yes. there is.

Fresh
10-14-2011, 04:06 PM
one year from now i fly to america and start discussing coincidences and the moon to someone in the street and you overhear and come say your opinion. then we realise we were talking about this 1 year ago on wu tang corp. that is a coincidence.

what are u even talking about

LORD NOSE
10-14-2011, 07:24 PM
put a monkey in front of a type writer, give it infinite, and at some point it will recreate the english dictionary word by word.

word - the caucasoids have learned everything we taught them and they even took it to new levels - hooray for yall - took a lot of blood shed getting here but we made it

Uncle Steezo
10-16-2011, 04:04 PM
thats what ickes last book was about. fascinating stuff man. the physics of the moon just dont make sense. i just watched a documentary on this subject im going to loook for it.

also watch kubricks odyessy. its about how stanely kubrick was hired to fake the apollo moon mission
i think i uploaded it to www.bingenow.com if not then its on my hard drive.
good doc tho.

EAGLE EYE
10-16-2011, 04:11 PM

word - the caucasoids have learned everything we taught them and they even took it to new levels - hooray for yall - took a lot of blood shed getting here but we made it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHaha you morons

JASPER
10-16-2011, 04:55 PM
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/758709fa.jpg

wtfamireading.jpg

PALEHORSE
10-16-2011, 04:56 PM
says the guy thats never reviewed the material we are discussing but has an opinion anyway

yea your a fucking genius

1% pledge material right here

Memory Man
10-16-2011, 06:04 PM
i read that book a couple of years ago, it was a fun read. their theory is pretty wacked out. they think that hidden in our junk dna are instructions on how to go back in time and create the moon which will then allow for the existence of life on earth. i guess there would be no starting place in the timeline, it's just a loop. it could be a cool sci-fi movie.

INF
10-17-2011, 03:07 AM
i read that book a couple of years ago, it was a fun read. Their theory is pretty wacked out. They think that hidden in our junk dna are instructions on how to go back in time and create the moon which will then allow for the existence of life on earth. I guess there would be no starting place in the timeline, it's just a loop. It could be a cool sci-fi movie.

wrd!!!!!

PALEHORSE
10-17-2011, 02:50 PM
rep to MM for having an informed opinion

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-17-2011, 06:58 PM
says the guy thats never reviewed the material we are discussing but has an opinion anyway

yea your a fucking genius

1% pledge material right here

Have fun being in the 47% who don't even pay taxes... Have fun being a disgrace to the American dream. Have fun being poor and clinging to your food stamps and crack rocks. I'm from a 5% household and I am actually shooting for being 1%.

Here's my informed opinion: Icke is suffering from a mental illness.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Oh shit either I won a prize for being right or the Illuminati are coming for me...

OH LAWDY! NOT THE FACE! NOT THE FACE!

EAGLE EYE
10-17-2011, 07:08 PM
Ding ding ding!