PDA

View Full Version : dilated peoples

wu tang worldwide
01-06-2011, 07:14 AM
if anyone has any info on what's happenin with dilated peoples hit me back!

Frank Sobotka
01-06-2011, 07:23 AM
They're all solo now but still do shows together.

issues
01-06-2011, 07:27 AM
contraction..

fortyglock
01-06-2011, 09:46 AM
I think they might put out an album next year. Ev's gonna release Cats and Dogs LP this year.

OntheHorizon
01-07-2011, 02:07 AM
On Conspiracyworldwideradio a few weeks ago, Ev said after "Cats & Dogs" DP would be back and their album was gonna be called "Deirectors of Photography" or some shit because they were writing really "Visual" lyrics for it, summin like that, but he said it would drop before 2012

wu tang worldwide
01-07-2011, 04:02 AM
thanks for that!

sickdog
01-07-2011, 10:20 AM
On Conspiracyworldwideradio a few weeks ago, Ev said after "Cats & Dogs" DP would be back and their album was gonna be called "Deirectors of Photography" or some shit because they were writing really "Visual" lyrics for it, summin like that, but he said it would drop before 2012

good news but i can give u 100% that new DP album wont drop till end of 2012.. or 2013...

cats n dogs was suppose to drop looooooooong time ago. and dont forget about STEP BROTHERS project - Ev and Alc. it was announced long time ago along with ALC+OH NO album. long time i was thinking shit is not goin to happen, but gutter water is out, so maybe STEP BROTHERS project is real after all...

any way any new shit from Ev or DP is very very needed. DP is one of my favorites, no doubt.

to bad Rakaas album kinda sucked... it wasnt bad, but it was not interesting, boring and had UGLYASS cd cover lol..

OntheHorizon
01-07-2011, 11:55 AM
good news but i can give u 100% that new DP album wont drop till end of 2012.. or 2013...

cats n dogs was suppose to drop looooooooong time ago. and dont forget about STEP BROTHERS project - Ev and Alc. it was announced long time ago along with ALC+OH NO album. long time i was thinking shit is not goin to happen, but gutter water is out, so maybe STEP BROTHERS project is real after all...

any way any new shit from Ev or DP is very very needed. DP is one of my favorites, no doubt.

to bad Rakaas album kinda sucked... it wasnt bad, but it was not interesting, boring and had UGLYASS cd cover lol..

I liked Rakaas album but it didnt have much replay value, good but just kinda boring overall

Ev's Layover EP spinning as I type this, would be cool to see that Stepbrothers album materialize at some point, but as busy as both them dudes are I cant imagine it being anytime soon