PDA

View Full Version : The Alien Wave- Official ET Build

Uncle Steezo
01-06-2011, 10:00 PM
we know they exist.
we know they have came and and continue to come here.

who are they?
why did they come?
what are they doing?
what do they look like?
where are they from?

in this thread I'm gonna speak from the reality that aliens are real, humanity lives all over the universe, the universe is multi dimensional, entities can tune in and out of multiple dimensions and that ET contact can be non-physical.

so to get it out of the way...

REPTILES aka Draconians aka Lizzies

http://www.johnnygoodtimes.com/archives/lizard.jpg

The average life span of the Draconians extends from 1,800 to 4,100 years of age. The ones that live as long as 4,100 years are the royal line of the Draconians, called the Winged Cikars(see-cars).

Originally, they were brought here from another universe. in our universe, they come from the Draco system. they don't know who why they were brought here.

they are one of the oldest races in the galaxy. they have had space travel for 2 billion years.

to be continued.

LORD NOSE
01-06-2011, 10:52 PM
nah - only earth has people on it - because this just has to be true

DeeBlock
01-06-2011, 10:59 PM
http://images.memegenerator.net/horny-captain-picard/File/45932/horny-captain-picard.jpg

cutn' heads
01-07-2011, 10:34 AM
if you wanna speculate on what these beings are doing here or where they come from, and how, im all for that. but once you start going into specifics about life-span and species, you lose me. what source did you use to get this info?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-07-2011, 05:32 PM
Who are they?
Ancestral memories manifesting in delusions.
Why did they come?
Because humans no longer have predators but still have a fear of them.
What are they doing?
Screwing with our ability to make judgments.
What do they look like?
Animals that preyed on us mixed with our own form.
Where are they from?
The past.

pro.Graveface
01-08-2011, 08:36 AM
U is the creator,,,,,,,
they shot the moon in place yo and they travel in hollowed out moonz and astroidz
bluebloodz

Frank Sobotka
01-08-2011, 09:22 AM
I'm going to answer all those questions with another question:

Why do scientist go to uninhabited woods?

LORD NOSE
01-08-2011, 09:55 AM
the galactic family is here to witness the power of the dude they invested in

in a few, the light that is needed to properly see everything will shine

sincere love and concern will bring them out

when this happens, the animals will stop running away from you

Fatal Guillotine
04-21-2012, 12:11 PM
good thread...i'll come back to this though

The term alien has its ET source yes but it also can mean that what is alien to our physical world we inhabit and that alien source could also be inter-dimensional intelligences from another frequency range.

Fatal Guillotine
04-21-2012, 04:32 PM
up

Fatal Guillotine
04-21-2012, 04:34 PM
nah - only earth has people on it - because this just has to be true

lol

theyre 3 different occurrences

Fatal Guillotine
04-21-2012, 04:45 PM
lets see how interested someone is

food for thought
04-21-2012, 05:03 PM
we know they exist.
we know they have came and and continue to come here.

who are they?
why did they come?
what are they doing?
what do they look like?
where are they from?

in this thread I'm gonna speak from the reality that aliens are real, humanity lives all over the universe, the universe is multi dimensional, entities can tune in and out of multiple dimensions and that ET contact can be non-physical.

so to get it out of the way...

REPTILES aka Draconians aka Lizzies

http://www.johnnygoodtimes.com/archives/lizard.jpg

The average life span of the Draconians extends from 1,800 to 4,100 years of age. The ones that live as long as 4,100 years are the royal line of the Draconians, called the Winged Cikars(see-cars).

Originally, they were brought here from another universe. in our universe, they come from the Draco system. they don't know who why they were brought here.

they are one of the oldest races in the galaxy. they have had space travel for 2 billion years.

to be continued.

I could be wrong,

but in an experience I had one night, the revelation was that aliens around the universe are scrambling to "conserve" the life seed on Earth that is in danger of going extinct sometime in the very near future

I could have interpreted this wrong though

Has anyone here experienced the same "revelation" in any form or to a degree?

food for thought
04-21-2012, 05:08 PM
another revelation,

they constantly engage in a form of contact with certain human beings on earth in which they are able to "download" information from a humans mind, without his/her knowledge, about this civilaztion on earth and recent events/changes that effect the populace

Fatal Guillotine
04-21-2012, 05:10 PM
style didnt fill us in on where the dracos are from ( iknow but i rather he expound on it)