PDA

View Full Version : Build on the dead birds fish n crabs

SKAMPOE
01-07-2011, 06:19 PM
imo i think its the govmnt n that fuckin HAARP

DeeBlock
01-07-2011, 06:28 PM
You could build by eatin them up for us.

Naw, for real though, speculation is useless.

SKAMPOE
01-07-2011, 06:39 PM
ionno, sum say is biblical....

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-08-2011, 12:11 AM
I'm going to guess carbon dioxide or other gas leaks are responsible. I don't know if they checked for that yet.

SKAMPOE
01-08-2011, 12:22 AM
yea but out the blue like that...and all over the globe not just in one perticular spot u know..ionno shits wild.

pro.Graveface
01-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Krazy joint !!! saw it on the newz after a message of a chemical plant when up in smoke in the south of holland

Frank Sobotka
01-08-2011, 09:18 AM
Mass deaths in certain animal species happen all the time apparently, every other day according to some article I read.

People usually just don't care.

SKAMPOE
01-08-2011, 10:54 AM
that's the cover up story... Animals inside don't just up n liquify them selves in mass proportions imo

JASPER BEARDLY
01-09-2011, 02:53 AM
idk not in a natural world but there are many chemicals that have been disposed of idiotically out there

Meta4
01-09-2011, 09:34 AM
I saw a shit ton of chemtrails about a week before this happened.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-09-2011, 10:21 AM
yea but out the blue like that...and all over the globe not just in one perticular spot u know..ionno shits wild.

I really wouldn't be that worried about it. There have been 16 incidents in the last 30 years in the US where over 1,000 Blackbirds died. The fact we have two (one doesn't even qualify to be on that list) incidents one week of the birds isn't that exceptional.

There were also some dead pigeons in Italy. This instance might be odd, because there was in fact someone wrong with the birds. They appeared to have been poisoned by something but that hasn't been really looked into AFAIK.

Then we have crabs and fish dying from the cold in Maryland and the UK IRRC. That stuff happens every year. It's just that everything happened to happen this week. Which makes people go "Conspiracy!" when it's just the luck of the draw.

This was a very cold winter in some areas. That plays havoc with the water and air currents. Animals are often very sensitive to things.

When the sky rains blood get worried about it... until then it's just the cruelty of nature taking it's toll.