PDA

View Full Version : pole shift... real talk

Uncle Steezo
01-07-2011, 11:03 PM
The magnetic north pole is currently hovering over the North Sea and moving toward Siberia. This means two Florida airports are renumbering their runways.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20110108/sc_livescience/earthsmagneticfieldshiftsforcingairportrunwaychang e

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-08-2011, 01:07 AM
You're lucky you're black. Once this is in full swing I won't be able to go outside without sunscreen. Magnetic field down is cancer city...

Better I get skin cancer than gum cancer though.

LORD NOSE
01-08-2011, 01:31 PM
Better I get skin cancer than gum cancer though.

and who is at risk for gum cancer ?

what are you trying to say ?

pro.Graveface
01-08-2011, 02:09 PM
U is the creator , time for change

V4D3R
01-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Al this I kinda of disregarded. Niburu is drawing near with all this shit i cant forget what my Mohawk (Kanienke:ha:ka) ancestors stated in prophecy - that after the elm trees start to die the second red Sun will reappear and the white snake that came to turtle island to rape the land will cower at the sight of it. The black snake will help the red snake rid Turtle Island of the white snake.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-08-2011, 06:00 PM
and who is at risk for gum cancer ?

what are you trying to say ?

Me because I use tobacco. I'm sure we've gone over this before...

My point is it's probably better to get skin cancer than oral cancer. Although a prosthetic jaw kind of intrigues me.

diggy
01-08-2011, 09:01 PM
"In terms of what kind of havoc it could wreak or effects on humankind, we can't really say because we haven't experienced it," he said. "I don't think it will be the end of the world (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/livescience/sc_livescience/storytext/earthsmagneticfieldshiftsforcingairportrunwaychang e/39541060/SIG=12oealpfj/*http://www.livescience.com/culture/mayan-apocalypse-miscalculated-calendar-101018.html)."

Whoa. I wonder what we will experience.

pro.Graveface
01-09-2011, 10:10 AM
if father Sun is gonna change into next stage we get burned, swallowed alive by heat , I tink it would be dope to experience that change of the sun even if it means death of the body . re connect with the father on a ultimate level lol but I jus regonize its tat planet or comet referance nibiru for the second so it only passed us once???

pro.Graveface
01-09-2011, 10:14 AM
Al this I kinda of disregarded. Niburu is drawing near with all this shit i cant forget what my Mohawk (Kanienke:ha:ka) ancestors stated in prophecy - that after the elm trees start to die the second red Sun will reappear and the white snake that came to turtle island to rape the land will cower at the sight of it. The black snake will help the red snake rid Turtle Island of the white snake.

the white snake lord , a few nightz ago I was bitten by a white snake in my haert, it was in mental vision meditation but still waht does it mean? and yo the elm trees start to die , deeep , but I can get in to itz mad fascinating yo
PEACE

LORD NOSE
01-09-2011, 11:14 AM
Native wisdom is the best,and clearest

Uncle Steezo
01-11-2011, 06:12 AM
its moving toward russia at 40 miles a year. thats pretty significant. the actual pole that marks the north pole needs to be moved at least 400 miles south if this started 2000AD.

but i wouldn't be scared. i shift my pole daily and the world hasn't ended.

V4D3R
01-11-2011, 07:02 AM
LDBN3nJ1q4o

LORD NOSE
01-11-2011, 08:22 AM
it might be time to slap some wings on and keep them on this time

pro.Graveface
01-13-2011, 02:50 PM
ice age incoming