PDA

View Full Version : Pappose- Mother Nature

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-16-2005, 07:34 PM
yo this shit is deep, download it, you know how already been talking about we need a emcee to bring hip hop back? i think we found him. razah is also on the song. he spits about what happend in new orleans, and he talks about bush, hot song.

snapple
10-16-2005, 07:37 PM
upload it so we can know...and paps finnaly getting a little recognizition...hes been puttin out shit since like 97`....he needs an LP though....

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-16-2005, 07:42 PM
upload it so we can know...and paps finnaly getting a little recognizition...hes been puttin out shit since like 97`....he needs an LP though....
nah i dont got the song on me, i heard it at my boyz crib. but yeah papoose drops a mixtape every week i heard,and his album will be coming out in few months or so. look at the upcoming releases thread,to find out.

NUH
10-17-2005, 12:43 AM
Never understood Pap's hype. He's wack and so is the song. He won't make it. No hate.

koncretegorilla
10-17-2005, 02:51 AM
damn Junior.. do i gota keep tabs on yo rookie ass evry thread i post.
Seems like u displaced up in the Corp' sahn, maybe u need take yo shtankin insight elsewher cos aint no1 agreed shit with u yet... please dig that.

but anyway.. i gota few unreleased tracks of paps' where he slows shit down to walkn speed.. (easier to catch) foreal tho he a solid rapper.
"Alphabetical Slaughter" was tight.. "What the fuck is a Papoose" was even better.
His new LP seems rushed tho. He shoulda taken that extra time on it but guess dem industry execs, like squad leaders, need they artillery a.s.a.p.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-17-2005, 06:11 AM
97? I thought duke was 19 or somethin'?

Analyze
10-17-2005, 06:38 AM
I heard it on hiphopgame.com, deep I hope this is on the nigga's album whenever it comes out. I hope he doesnt go the way of Canibus, droppin ill ass mixtapes but his album be average.

Wu Forever