PDA

View Full Version : Steve Austin's The Stranger And Hunt To Kill

CharlesJones
01-08-2011, 12:02 PM
Both of these straight to video recent action movies are good that has former wrestling star Steve Austin. I saw them last weekend and i liked them. He has another new straight to video movie called Damages i think and i wanna see it. It's about underground streetfighting.

Miliato
01-16-2011, 10:32 PM
just watched both trailers...Hunt To Kill looks cool, ill check that out...too bad he didnt have the success Rock had w/ the movies. i always thought Stone Cold was iller in wwf

CharlesJones
01-20-2011, 05:20 PM
Check those movies out Miliato. I saw Damage last weekend and it's good. Steve's movies are better than The Rock's movies. Only good Rock movies are Walking Tall and The Rundown LOL. I saw his Faster movie and it was ok. It wasn't as much action as i was expecting. Miliato, i responded to your pm message. I see you like Cuba Gooding Jr's Wrong Turn To Tahoe movie. I liked it too. I wanna buy it. You should also check out Cuba's Linewatch and Judgment Night movies. Those are good too. His Shadowboxer movie is kinda weird but that one has a lot of violence and sex. LOL@Cuba fucking Helen Mirren's old ass in that hahahahahahahaha. In another scene, hot hispanic woman Vanessa Ferlito that Cuba and Helen were hiding from her psycho killer boyfriend Stephen Dorff was masturbating in the bed when she saw Cuba in the shower hahahahahaha.