PDA

View Full Version : Chicago's WACK!!!

shaolins_finest
10-16-2005, 08:10 PM
MTV Battlegrounds NYC vs Chicago, Chicago was whipping NY at first, by half time NYC start pussing them chicago bitches. One chicago player started crying LOL! and he tried to fight a new york dude who did nothing but score! lol the Chicago coach told one of his places to punch a NY dude in the face yo, they got no sportsmanship and got they asses kicked because of that. Karmas a bitch. Chicago niggas was talking mad shit and once NY got on a roll there was no stopping them.

NYC TIL I DIE!!! FUCK CHICAGO!! Even when NYC was losing I knew they would make an amazing comeback. NY and losing doesn't go together.

LadyRectah
10-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Fuck You!!!!! Dont Be Fucking Posting Dissing Threads Motherfucker...... Chicago Til I Die U Bitch

MaShPG
10-16-2005, 08:24 PM
At least our team got into the playoffs last year. Fucka

and the Sox kicked your ass too. Fucka

Bodega Pop Tartz
10-16-2005, 08:26 PM
lol

shaolins_finest
10-16-2005, 08:46 PM
Yo, you cant compare professional teams with street ball. Proffesional teams got players from many cities, their not pure chicago players. Street ball has real new york heads going at real chicago heads. Yall dudes got your ass whipped. And i know all you niggas was talking shit in the begining when chicago was beating NYC. I would feel embarrassed to be from chicago right now. Niggas on the team was crying son! lol Dudes had no sportmanship at all. Chicago player fell and the white kid on NYC extended his hand to help him up and son ignored him. Too much pride for nothing. Then that fucking faget coach telling his team to beat and play dirty. He was a fucking bitch. The ny coaches even losing wouldn't have done shit like that. Thats why NYC wins. Yall think we talk shit and we're all flashy but thats not why NY won. They won because of sportmanship and heart which chicago didnt have. Yall niggas is whack. End of story. NEXT!

The only city i think who can get with NY is Philly. I respect philly, they're like NYC's cousin. Chicago is a bunch of bitches. I noticed that through the 6 episodes of Battlegrounds, from that fat nigga who thought he was ill and didn't cheer for his team, the niggas who were missing practice with bullshit excuses, Niggas got in to fights etc. You saw none of that bitch shit in NYC's training. They said chicagos the second city.... yeah right, them niggas is more like 5th. How could they have lost to ny? they was up by like 30 at half lol

FUCK CHICAGO!! ITS THE NNEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW NEW YORK! The Birth Place of michael Jordan baby. We natural born ballers, you buy our Jordans to put your city on the map. CHICAGO is Garbage, fuck you wanna be country/city niggas. aint nothing you can say. LOSERS TAKE THE WALK! lol i wish they showed the bus ride back.

KBOS
10-16-2005, 08:59 PM
MTV Battlegrounds NYC vs Chicago, Chicago was whipping NY at first, by half time NYC start pussing them chicago bitches. One chicago player started crying LOL! and he tried to fight a new york dude who did nothing but score! lol the Chicago coach told one of his places to punch a NY dude in the face yo, they got no sportsmanship and got they asses kicked because of that. Karmas a bitch. Chicago niggas was talking mad shit and once NY got on a roll there was no stopping them.

NYC TIL I DIE!!! FUCK CHICAGO!! Even when NYC was losing I knew they would make an amazing comeback. NY and losing doesn't go together.
You really shouldn't talk when you have a pack of fags like the yankees repping your city. For your information, Chicago is one of the finest citys in america, I love that place, only a cock nocker wouldn't appreciate that city.

MaShPG
10-16-2005, 09:00 PM
sportsmanship as in coming onto a Hip Hop site and bragging about it as if you had something to do with it?

KBOS
10-16-2005, 09:13 PM
Yo, you cant compare professional teams with street ball. Proffesional teams got players from many cities, their not pure chicago players. Street ball has real new york heads going at real chicago heads. Yall dudes got your ass whipped. And i know all you niggas was talking shit in the begining when chicago was beating NYC. I would feel embarrassed to be from chicago right now. Niggas on the team was crying son! lol Dudes had no sportmanship at all. Chicago player fell and the white kid on NYC extended his hand to help him up and son ignored him. Too much pride for nothing. Then that fucking faget coach telling his team to beat and play dirty. He was a fucking bitch. The ny coaches even losing wouldn't have done shit like that. Thats why NYC wins. Yall think we talk shit and we're all flashy but thats not why NY won. They won because of sportmanship and heart which chicago didnt have. Yall niggas is whack. End of story. NEXT!
Who could give a fuck. So what, one chicago player was a pussy. I'm sure there's plenty of pussy new yorkers. On the real, theres pussys in every town, that doesn't mean shit. Why should anybody be embarrashed to be from chicago because of that shit? That shit is so irrelevant to the quality of chicago. Most people are above all the shit your talking about and could care less. Besides, yankees are one of the most hated baseball teams, talk about playing like pussys and being fags when it comes to sports.

The only city i think who can get with NY is Philly. I respect philly, they're like NYC's cousin. Chicago is a bunch of bitches. I noticed that through the 6 episodes of Battlegrounds, from that fat nigga who thought he was ill and didn't cheer for his team, the niggas who were missing practice with bullshit excuses, Niggas got in to fights etc. You saw none of that bitch shit in NYC's training. They said chicagos the second city.... yeah right, them niggas is more like 5th. How could they have lost to ny? they was up by like 30 at half lol
Again, that has no relevance to the quality of the city chicago. I really don't care if some kids from chicago were being losers on this faggy chanel MTV. Most people are above that and would laugh it off and not care, you're streight up igorant about it.

FUCK CHICAGO!! ITS THE NNEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW NEW YORK! The Birth Place of michael Jordan baby. We natural born ballers, you buy our Jordans to put your city on the map. CHICAGO is Garbage, fuck you wanna be country/city niggas. aint nothing you can say. LOSERS TAKE THE WALK! lol i wish they showed the bus ride back.
speaking of new york sports, here is a proud moment for your city

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bcolayco/arod.jpg

I'm just speaking the truth, don't play yourself like a sorry bitch

baby jesus
10-16-2005, 09:28 PM
Damn I'm Sayin New York Had To Win That Shit Or I Would Of Been Pissed We Cant Lose In Basketball It's Not Allowed. And The Yankees Are Hated Because Jealous Ones Envy. 26 World Championships God You Got To Love That. New York Baby.

shaolins_finest
10-16-2005, 10:22 PM
You really shouldn't talk when you have a pack of fags like the yankees repping your city. For your information, Chicago is one of the finest citys in america, I love that place, only a cock nocker wouldn't appreciate that city.
You taking my statements too far. Nobody's knocking chicago. Stop bitching you bitch, and calling the yankees a bunch of fags is just stupidity. They are a dynasty. Any chicago dynasty's? The bulls were lead by BKS own Michael Jordan so they're out.

sportsmanship as in coming onto a Hip Hop site and bragging about it as if you had something to do with it?
I call it rooting for the home team. nothing wrong with that. Rubbing victory in a losers face is a great feeling. Maybe you would feel it someday, oh no you wont, your from CHICAGO!! LMAO!

Again, that has no relevance to the quality of the city chicago. I really don't care if some kids from chicago were being losers on this faggy chanel MTV. Most people are above that and would laugh it off and not care, you're streight up igorant about it.

speaking of new york sports, here is a proud moment for your city

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bcolayco/arod.jpg

I'm just speaking the truth, don't play yourself like a sorry bitch
WOW! call me ignorant for making fun of chicago and turn around and make fun of New York. Nice job at looking like a dick. Keep it up.

Yo Bottom line is Chicago lost and you Chicago niggas are acting like little bitches right now. I see why the team wanted to fight and a nigga broke in to tears. All of you are getting tight because someones talking shit. Maybe chicago is a puss city judging from all your responses. You all seem real puss. So what im talking shit, why yall getting all mad. You took the L now man up, why yall niggas bitching. You expect New york niggas not to talk shit? Stop Hating. none of yall even tried to say "hey the chicago coach was weak and picked a weak squad" or " the best chicago dude got injured so thats why NY made a comeback" yall just tried to insult me. If you all represent the average chicago mentality as well as them Basketball niggas then Chicago is a wack ass city.

That Team did embarrass your city, The coach told homey to punch someone in the face yo, thats a very bad look. I loved how the NY team played, niggas came through quiet, letting chicago niggas talk shit and look who took the L. I thought it would have been the opposite way. Im Proud of the NY team. Chicago's team got me mad. a bunch of bitches bitching. yall can't fuck with New York. You better Battle number 2/cuz number 1 got the title lock down SON!
we son'd you niggas LMAO! FUCK CHI TOWN! its no longer Chi town call em CHICHI MON town, my NY niggas know what thats about.

shaolins_finest
10-16-2005, 10:29 PM
Damn I'm Sayin New York Had To Win That Shit Or I Would Of Been Pissed We Cant Lose In Basketball It's Not Allowed. And The Yankees Are Hated Because Jealous Ones Envy. 26 World Championships God You Got To Love That. New York Baby.
Exactly. NY cant lose especially on TV like this. I would have cried if they lost yo. When chicago was whipping them in the first 2 quarters i thought it was a wrap. I was ready to drop a tear yo. My niggas made the mean come back though. NY can't lose yo. even though chicago came close to winning, i cant see NYC ever losing a basketball game of this calibur. Little street ball tournaments i don't give a shit if NY looses, but MTV reality shows and shit like, nah NY gotta REP. Losing is not an option.

KBOS
10-17-2005, 06:32 AM
You taking my statements too far. Nobody's knocking chicago.
Are you fucking kidding me?

Stop bitching you bitch, and calling the yankees a bunch of fags is just stupidity. They are a dynasty. Any chicago dynasty's? The bulls were lead by BKS own Michael Jordan so they're out.[/dynasty]

Sure the yankees are a dynasty, but not all dynastys are good.

[quote]I call it rooting for the home team. nothing wrong with that. Rubbing victory in a losers face is a great feeling.
So then what the fuck do you know about sportsmanship. Like I said before, most people are above that shit anyway. I could understand if you were talking all that shit about the team, but the city itself?

Maybe you would feel it someday, oh no you wont, your from CHICAGO!! LMAO!
Chicago already did feel it, when they crushed the redsox

WOW! call me ignorant for making fun of chicago and turn around and make fun of New York. Nice job at looking like a dick. Keep it up.
I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine on a much lower scale then how you were about chicago.

Yo Bottom line is Chicago lost and you Chicago niggas are acting like little bitches right now. I see why the team wanted to fight and a nigga broke in to tears. All of you are getting tight because someones talking shit. Maybe chicago is a puss city judging from all your responses. You all seem real puss. So what im talking shit, why yall getting all mad. You took the L now man up, why yall niggas bitching. You expect New york niggas not to talk shit? Stop Hating. none of yall even tried to say "hey the chicago coach was weak and picked a weak squad" or " the best chicago dude got injured so thats why NY made a comeback" yall just tried to insult me. If you all represent the average chicago mentality as well as them Basketball niggas then Chicago is a wack ass city.

That Team did embarrass your city, The coach told homey to punch someone in the face yo, thats a very bad look. I loved how the NY team played, niggas came through quiet, letting chicago niggas talk shit and look who took the L. I thought it would have been the opposite way. Im Proud of the NY team. Chicago's team got me mad. a bunch of bitches bitching. yall can't fuck with New York. You better Battle number 2/cuz number 1 got the title lock down SON!
we son'd you niggas LMAO! FUCK CHI TOWN! its no longer Chi town call em CHICHI MON town, my NY niggas know what thats about.
bitch your playing yourself

Paul "PZA" Wall
10-17-2005, 02:21 PM
Ask your boy Tru Life what happens when NY bitches talk shit about Chicago. Fuck rocafella. My Town is Chi Town. I will always have respect for the Wu, but just because someone is from NY doesn't mean they're down, which is exactly why Tru Life got his ass beat by a bunch of Chicago mother fuckers when he tried talking shit. We don't fuck around.

MaShPG
10-17-2005, 05:25 PM
haha damn, he got you! and how can you say chicago has bad sportsmanship and then claim there is nothing wrong with rubbing victory in your opponents face?

LadyRectah
10-17-2005, 06:07 PM
Ask your boy Tru Life what happens when NY bitches talk shit about Chicago. Fuck rocafella. My Town is Chi Town. I will always have respect for the Wu, but just because someone is from NY doesn't mean they're down, which is exactly why Tru Life got his ass beat by a bunch of Chicago mother fuckers when he tried talking shit. We don't fuck around.
yeah thats why that nigga got hit with a fucking bottle...

Definitive X
10-17-2005, 06:21 PM
Exactly. NY cant lose especially on TV like this. I would have cried if they lost yo.
Okay, so...

You're dissing a player on Chicago for crying, and he ACTUALLY PLAYED IN THE GAME, yet you would have cried, WATCHING AT HOME, if New York had lost? Fuck outta here...

Oh, and by the way...

Michael Jordan was born in Brooklyn, but was not raised there. So you guys got the hospital, and we got the career.

By the way, Ben Gordon (of the Bulls) was one of the coaches of the New York team. And if he woulda caught a bitch like you talkin' shit about his adopted city, YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN SMACKED THE FUCK UP!

I love New York. But I was born in Chicago. So don't shit on it.

THE W
10-17-2005, 07:19 PM
hahaha....entertainment :clap:

shaolins_finest
10-17-2005, 08:57 PM
Aight i apologize to all of you from chicago, I didn't mean to get your panties in a knot but obviously they did lol. All jokes aside though, its all good. I have nothing against your city. Whenever a sports team wins whom im rooting for my first reaction is to embarass the fuck out of the losers, so my fault. I know you can't judge a whole city for the actions of some. Im gonna go listen to kanye west and watch Barber Shop now.

LadyRectah
10-17-2005, 09:01 PM
Aight Peace