PDA

View Full Version : Fate Is A Weapon - 2 Tracks

Fate
01-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Took weeks to get my account activated - thank you Prolifical ENG ! Anyway, I will be lurking here from now on. I have two mixes up on my website with soundcloud links.

One is Quantum Sleeper which is a snippet song off my album - the other is titled ghost writer, which is with temp vox I mixed and put up for people to listen to. Check em out..

http://www.fateisaweapon.com

GameOfDeath
01-09-2011, 10:00 PM
What up. Welcome to the forum. Tracks are bangin pretty hard interesting to listen to and I'm feelin the mic skill. I was reading below and it says you are doing these beats too? So you got skill there as it fits the rhyme style. Both tracks got like a comic book/scifi adventure feel to it. Real tight.

Fate
01-09-2011, 11:01 PM
thanks for checking them out man and the comments, but yeah, I'm on production as well, really gives me a lot of control over the over the entire sound of the song and what I'm trying to get across

H.Notik
01-10-2011, 12:05 PM
dope sounds...

both tracks are hot.

props man you have a nice vibe.

Fate
01-11-2011, 07:18 AM
dope sounds...

both tracks are hot.

props man you have a nice vibe.

thanks man, ill post some more samples when i get them all together - btw any djs on here?

BornPower
01-11-2011, 12:33 PM
this is hot. I anticipate more eagerly.

BornPower
01-11-2011, 12:36 PM
this is hot. I anticipate more eagerly.

I spoke too soon.

Quantum Sleeper is a BANGER. I dig your flow and the production is hypnotic. Big ups on your project, I look forward to more.

Fate
01-11-2011, 07:57 PM
most of the production will be very atmospheric for sure, appreciate the comments