PDA

View Full Version : I think a Percee P/Pharoahe Monch collabo album would be nothing short of colossal

Undiluted Karma
01-10-2011, 10:16 AM
I know Monch lists Percee P as one of his inspirations and you can see reflections of this in Monch' style + his intro on Lung Collapsing Lyrics.

I've been listening alot to Percee P's music past few months (some might remember the thread I made about him) and I bought Perseverance which was good. I have at least 90% of his released stuff, and hes one of my favourite rappers now alongside Monch (who I got into roughly a year ago)

I think a collaboration LP would be truly excellent and it would be good if it had input from Prince Po as well. Production could include Monch/Madlib/Black Milk/The Molemen/Diamond D/Buckwild/Lord Finesse. The likes of Pete Rock and Premo would be welcome among others like True Master and RZA. (I'll stop speculating:)

People always talk about potential collabs but I think that part of the interest of hip hop discussions seeing the collabs people come up with.

/v/-nVp6uBZp70?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-nVp6uBZp70?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Peace

Frank Sobotka
01-10-2011, 10:17 AM
I wanted to check out percee p a while back but couldn't find a link.
PM Me?

Undiluted Karma
01-10-2011, 10:18 AM
sure bro

Taskmaster2112
01-10-2011, 07:16 PM
yeah that would be an incredibly dope collaboration album. both are among the most technically skilled MCs ever. i dig your suggested production lineup too.

i made a thread a long time ago asking people what non Wu producers they think could make good albums with some of the generals. a few people got all pissed saying it was dumb to speculate about shit that was never going to be made, but i agree with you that i always thought it was fun to debate with fellow fans about what collaborations between artists would be cool.

spiggity_ace
01-10-2011, 10:38 PM
for sure, i always thought that monche dropped a verse on lung collapsing lyrics that got cut or something but i was wrong.

liquidswords
01-10-2011, 11:02 PM
Yeah that would be dope

Mic Tyson
01-11-2011, 12:27 AM
percee p is washed up and is only good at freestylin monch would destroy him on a track. i just wanna hear a monch solo

hide1998
01-11-2011, 08:04 AM
percee p is washed up and is only good at freestylin monch would destroy him on a track. i just wanna hear a monch solo

Percee P is better than a good majority of the hip-hop game (as far as lyrics, presence, flow, etc go). So if he is "washed up" then most hip-hop is drowned.

Undiluted Karma
01-11-2011, 08:11 AM
Percee P is better than a good majority of the hip-hop game (as far as lyrics, presence, flow, etc go). So if he is "washed up" then most hip-hop is drowned.

LOL

You know it!

bamboo
01-11-2011, 04:45 PM

co-sign + rep