01-12-2011, 05:52 AM
wIRbpiVVasY

^^^^^^^^

how do you go from this

J1zBGlCvnHU

^^^^^

to this

I mean look at this nigga !!!!!!!!!!!

On top of that Rza is straight gettin punked in this interview and he still laughin like yes sir !!!!!!!!!

Thrown darts at the charts ain't ya zone nigga/You know the stee' potnah, Wu-Tang death before dishonor - what?

smh !!!!!!!!!!!1

I just hope rza becomes disillusioned with the hollywood scene like he did with tommy boy and goes back to making music.

peace

Undiluted Karma
01-12-2011, 09:16 AM
I can't be assed to watch the vids but RZA is still that dude imo.

he merked the music industry in the 90's now he wants to expand to film making.

everyone knows that he always goes through different chambers musically and artistically its just something to be expected. its a shame more of the generals don't accept or ask for his beats however, hes still an excellent producer and my no1 even in the post Wu era. can't wait for his movie to come out either

peace

claaa7
01-12-2011, 09:26 AM
you gotta realize that people change all the time and that part of how you appear is a reflection of your enviroment. i think it's great for RZA that he seems to be in a very positive, peaceful and spiritual place although it might have changed his music.

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-12-2011, 09:39 AM
oh my god! how dare a human being change over the course of 16 years!
how dare he!

fag.

oDoUoSoKo
01-12-2011, 09:40 AM
wait, why is this here?

MaskedAvenger
01-12-2011, 09:46 AM
I think it would be more pathetic if he was still acting like that nigga on the corner

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-12-2011, 09:55 AM
I think it would be more pathetic if he was still acting like that nigga on the corner

exactly

issues
01-12-2011, 10:01 AM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4479556/Hmmm-What-would-jesus-do.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Hitler-and-Advice-Generals

main_man
01-12-2011, 02:25 PM
oh my god! how dare a human being change over the course of 16 years!
how dare he!

^^exactly.

i mean, come on, its been 16 FUCKING YEARS, retard!!! get the fuck over it. he's still that dude. 8 diagrams is a well produced album that flows really well (except for the god awful hooks). jesus christ, you really expect him to act like a 25 year old when he's in his 40s? the only people i know who do that are folks who get locked up at 20 - 25 years old and do a 15 - 20 year bid.

this is the reason zoorucka's one of the top 3 faggot posters on this site. i dont know if your just a forum troll or a honest to god fucking retard. not the top faggot, but top 3 easily.
congratulations!

01-12-2011, 04:11 PM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4479556/Hmmm-What-would-jesus-do.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Hitler-and-Advice-Generals

LOL

The fuck u bitchin' about? Time goes on. RZA's da mudaphukkin' Mayn.

Undiluted Karma
01-12-2011, 04:37 PM
LOL

RZA's da mudaphukkin' Mayn.

I think GZA in ur sig agrees haha

davedigital360
01-12-2011, 05:18 PM
It's called growing up, maturing, evolving, moving on with life, etc...

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2011, 05:45 PM
haha.. does zooruka not understand the concept of late night shows and how the host treats the guests?

01-12-2011, 07:15 PM
I think GZA in ur sig agrees haha
No friggin' doubt. (liquorice root iz da shit)

5hundred&one
01-12-2011, 09:41 PM
I can't be assed to watch the vids but RZA is still that dude imo.

he merked the music industry in the 90's now he wants to expand to film making.

everyone knows that he always goes through different chambers musically and artistically its just something to be expected. its a shame more of the generals don't accept or ask for his beats however, hes still an excellent producer and my no1 even in the post Wu era. can't wait for his movie to come out either

peace

--LPOOSEUaI

oDoUoSoKo
01-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Zoorucker, its like if jesus was still out there bangin prostitutes and drinkin "water", at some point u gotta move on and die :/

go martyr go home

luls

Shogah
01-13-2011, 11:27 AM
Zoorucker, its like if jesus was still out there bangin prostitutes and drinkin "water", at some point u gotta move on and die :/

go martyr go home

luls

lol

It's like 16 years from now on proof zooruka still posts shitty threads on wu corp.

Sweet Tartz
01-13-2011, 11:39 AM
This nigga wants rappers to stay the same and not evolve...smh

Shogah
01-13-2011, 03:14 PM
wIRbpiVVasY

^^^^^^^^

how do you go from this

J1zBGlCvnHU

^^^^^

to this

I mean look at this nigga !!!!!!!!!!!

On top of that Rza is straight gettin punked in this interview and he still laughin like yes sir !!!!!!!!!

Thrown darts at the charts ain't ya zone nigga/You know the stee' potnah, Wu-Tang death before dishonor - what?

smh !!!!!!!!!!!1

I just hope rza becomes disillusioned with the hollywood scene like he did with tommy boy and goes back to making music.

peace

This is what great artists do. They change. Like Herbie Hancock who went to experimenting with jazz, adding guitars and different vibes to his music, which led to other things like making hip hop music. Like Donald Byrd who went from much darker and grittier sound to making smooth jazz which can be considered RnB even, but yet his music is sampled by j dilla and many others.

When Metallica cut their hair and put on suites everyone thought they sold out but in fact they made great music nevertheless.

That's how it goes i guess.

LORD NOSE
01-13-2011, 03:48 PM
Peace to RZA

who in here didn't watch the videos though ?

you mature, have babies,and relax a little when your on your job

something went wrong though and you can see that something ain't right in that last video

just saying

when i say something went wrong, i'm not saying that RZA should have acted all mad and shit lol, i'm saying something ain't right

who watched the vids ?

Shogah
01-13-2011, 08:30 PM
Ok, i've just watched the video of that talk show. Rza's clearly not in his element and it doesn't seem like he is enjoying being a guest there, but Rza would never be in that kind of talk show (it seems like it has a large audience and mass appeal) if he was irrelevant. You can clearly hear guys from the audience yelling Wu Tang! while he is entering, now that's something, cause they are paid to do the clapping but i doubt that they are paid
to yell Wu Tang.