PDA

View Full Version : Could money bring YOU happiness?

Unforgiven
10-16-2005, 09:54 PM
I think the person who said money can't buy you happiness was poor....

KidSha
10-16-2005, 10:15 PM
money can bring u happiness but if money was never here then what?

Unforgiven
10-16-2005, 10:34 PM
life wouldn't be what it is today if currency wasn't created....

KidSha
10-16-2005, 10:35 PM
indeed it would all be peace right :)

Unforgiven
10-16-2005, 10:49 PM
i guess you could say that, although I could have fun with money, my friend always said it was evil....

kid cal
10-16-2005, 10:59 PM
honestly, i like money a lot. a whole lot. i just hate not having enough of it.

hellbound
10-16-2005, 11:04 PM
I think people's love for money is evil. Money can bring you happiness though. One example is prostitutes, unless you catch something...

TeknicelStylez
10-16-2005, 11:05 PM
"...Paper Money was the death of christ,
And all these youngins comin up resurect your life"

Something like that at least... lol

Bloo
10-17-2005, 12:19 AM
Na kid, money can't bring you happiness. Happiness is a state of mind achevied by content. But if you ask me money is almost nessacary. Cause think about it, there're a lot of things that need to be done in this world like healthcare, security, entertainment, etc. How many of us would actually do these things tohugh if we didn't get paid for em?

born invincible
10-17-2005, 12:33 AM
"i love the dough... more than you know" -- biggy

Oztradamus
10-17-2005, 01:30 AM
Money has brought me lots of happiness.... If you only knew

Oztradamus
10-17-2005, 01:33 AM
Cash Rules Everything Around Me, CREAM get the Money, dolla dolla bill yaaaaaaalllll.......

Reggie_Noble
10-17-2005, 05:00 AM
There's no doubt more money would make me happier

only hippies and scum will disagree

KBOS
10-17-2005, 05:41 AM
Could money bring YOU happiness?
Well I think it depends what I do with my money

SHRAP
10-17-2005, 05:45 AM
i like money

KidSha
10-17-2005, 06:05 AM
Na kid, money can't bring you happiness. Happiness is a state of mind achevied by content. But if you ask me money is almost nessacary. Cause think about it, there're a lot of things that need to be done in this world like healthcare, security, entertainment, etc. How many of us would actually do these things tohugh if we didn't get paid for em?
PEACE

True indeed, happiness is a state of mine, but arenít all feelings emotions, now days these emotions are the ones we battle with in our lives.

Now if there was no money at all, then the world would not be rich or poor just enhanced with natures peace, money is what has us on lock, this one theory a man told me.

There are two guard dogs on a side of a fence and a thief is trying to get to the other side, so the thief troughs a piece of meat to the dogs so they are occupied on eating they food.

Now the thief is like the government, they chuck different things at us to keep our mind from guarding what is real.

Money can bring you happiness because if you have lots of money it will make you feel nice when you can get a new car or put the most banging fruit in your famís mouths, as long as we can control our own creation it will not control us, the more we ignore that "thiefís bait" the more we can focus on the dude that is trying to steal what belongs to god.

PEACE (would add on but i have to go to school)

Cheech Da WildKard
10-17-2005, 06:15 AM
Yes. Money would bring me happiness.

Wu-Tality
10-17-2005, 06:16 AM
short term, yes
long term, no

IthinkI'mGonnaBeLesbian.
10-17-2005, 07:43 AM
There are some things you can't buy with money.

Reggie_Noble
10-17-2005, 07:46 AM
like cilvaringz?

IthinkI'mGonnaBeLesbian.
10-17-2005, 07:48 AM
huh?

100pr00f
10-17-2005, 07:51 AM
sure
u can by most things...i bought a friend and whore = love in the right places haha
u can buy books to make u smarter
u can buy fresh air to breath now days at a oxgen bar
u can buy beter eye sight
u can buy better thoughts .
u can buy brain power mening u can turn of lights tv.s turnning channels ......
its a computer chip they insert into ur brain......

u can buy 3 inches to any part of ur body ...like ur legs get taller shorty
u can buy death......hitman
u can buy happyness...........drugs that make u happy haha

what cant u buy

Queen Of Poetry
10-17-2005, 07:53 AM
I don't think money can buy u happiness.....happiness, for me, is within........of course, u need money to survive but it doesn't buy u happiness..........

Money is the root of all evil......

IthinkI'mGonnaBeLesbian.
10-17-2005, 07:53 AM
Ehm.. I don't need Cilvaringz, Reggie_Noble.

100pr00f
10-17-2005, 07:54 AM
thats y we are all evil in are own lil ways...like at nights i strap in my tight leather outfit and go on a wipping spree

Queen Of Poetry
10-17-2005, 07:55 AM
thats y we are all evil in are own lil ways...like at nights i strap in my tight leather outfit and go on a wipping spree

LOL.....oh my.......

ZigZag
10-17-2005, 08:51 AM
WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS?? FUCK YEAH NIGGA!

http://www.alextehrani.com/portfolio/portrait/portrait21.jpg
CASH MONEY NIGGA!!

G.O.D.PT3
10-17-2005, 12:59 PM
no doubt kicko, money brings food to the table so hell fucin yeh it bring me and my family happiness.

MANISH
10-17-2005, 01:00 PM
FUCK YEAH it could bring me happines. Money is everything. There's 2 things i love in my life that's Money and music.
Some fuck here in Sweden won $12 million last week.

baby jesus
10-17-2005, 01:04 PM
Of Course Money Can Bring You Happiness And The People Who Said No Need To Give Me There Money Right Now Since It Doesnt Bring Them Happiness.

num2son
10-17-2005, 01:05 PM
Is what you do with the money that make a difference.

I not playing to keep money anyway.

tajeco
10-17-2005, 01:41 PM
I would be happier if I didn't have to go to school or work. I'm 26 and work at a movie theater with a bunch of 17 years olds, sure I should have paid attention in school and worked harder, so it's my fault. Too bad money is so important, we as humans have been tricked into the whole social structure scheme.

"Masta-Mind"
10-17-2005, 01:45 PM
Nah man

Happyness would bring me money :)

ZigZag
10-17-2005, 01:51 PM
I would be happier if I didn't have to go to school or work. I'm 26 and work at a movie theater with a bunch of 17 years olds, sure I should have paid attention in school and worked harder, so it's my fault. Too bad money is so important, we as humans have been tricked into the whole social structure scheme.
OH SHIT...HAHAHAHHAHA DAMN... U NEED 2 GO 2 SCHOOL

oldie
10-17-2005, 03:38 PM
HELL YES!!!!!!!!! i love it when i got money in the bank, buy what i want when i want. nahmean, its nice if you want or need something - even if its deodrant or sumthing small as that, then u can go get it, no worries about been strapped for cash! nahmean, its nice to be able to support ur self in a certain way, for me anyway, cos i live @ home and dont pay bord yet, when im 19 then i gotta so i can buy shit like deodrant n stuff if i need it co si got tha money to do so! although like half my wages goes on cd's!

so YES i think it could ot a certain extent as money can't buy u friendship or a bird !

oldie
10-17-2005, 03:40 PM
Ummm....no man, its no cultural trick/scheme its industry...not that - forgot the word, its how the world works, u can't live w/o money. its not some sort of brainchild by some government, its simply how the world turns, w/o it everything wouldn't work.

Oztradamus
10-17-2005, 05:09 PM
Money does bring happiness... I'm living proof of it, If you could only see my big fucking smile...
*making money while I type this*
"Birthdays were the worst days, now we sip Champagne when we thirrsssttayyy"

Mark
10-17-2005, 05:13 PM
Loads of money means: more beer, more smokin, more cinema, more dvds, more cds, more comics, more going-out-with-my-girl, more food, more snacks, more chillin-with-friends, more books,more stuff, more pc shit, more happy friends, more seeing-of-the-world, more cars, more houses, horses, swimmingpool, more ground, more clothes, more magazines, more pc shit, more EVERYTHING YO.

I would be happy with that!

not_a_f.a.n
10-17-2005, 05:17 PM
can u say gold digger?? "we want prenump"...

happiness is an inside job.. and cant be bought sorry!

Gigy
10-17-2005, 06:09 PM
I think more money would bring me a bit more happiness. Face it, unfortunately money rules in some ways. You just have to know how to manage it.

Escobar_Incorporated
10-17-2005, 07:51 PM
I think most of you know where i stand...

MONEY is the root of happiness

Oztradamus
10-17-2005, 07:55 PM

Word..

Escobar_Incorporated
10-17-2005, 07:57 PM
i mean its not the same for everyone but for me, i need money man...its what motivates me to wake up in the morning.... u never know when ur gonna go..until then stack money and spread the wealth

THE W
10-17-2005, 08:16 PM

your happiness anyway.

money is simply neccesary in a world of limited resources. if i had more money than bill gates and had no friends, no one who cared about me, no one to love, i couldnt see myself being happy.

you cant buy love and you cant buy friendship. but really happiness depends on you.

baby jesus
10-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Ahhh Friends Are Overrated. Thats What You Got Family For. And Chicks I Dont Care If They Dont Love Me As Long As There Suckin And Fuckin. Besides With All That Money You Could Be Like The Kid In Toy Buying Richard Pryor.

TeknicelStylez
10-17-2005, 08:34 PM
"what's it all worth, can't take it with your under this earth, rich men tried and failed but none of it worked, they'll just rob your graveÖ"

THE W
10-17-2005, 09:03 PM
Ahhh Friends Are Overrated. Thats What You Got Family For. And Chicks I Dont Care If They Dont Love Me As Long As There Suckin And Fuckin. Besides With All That Money You Could Be Like The Kid In Toy Buying Richard Pryor.
well then you personally dont need friends to be happy and you just wanna get laid. who said family is gauranteed to love you?

im not gonna say that money can in no way make you happy but it does not gaurantee it.

eVoL
10-17-2005, 09:04 PM
it brought ur mother happiness when i paid for her services last night

THE W
10-17-2005, 09:08 PM
desire + fulfillment = happiness

num2son
10-17-2005, 09:36 PM
desire + fulfillment = happiness
Co-sign.

blackwisdom
10-17-2005, 09:46 PM
money brings me resources
knowledge of self brings me fulfillment

Take it easy
Peace

Oztradamus
10-17-2005, 10:15 PM
DJ Quik said it best
"Some believe in Jesus
some believe in Allah
But niggaz like me believe in making dollars"

Murdah Piff
10-17-2005, 10:19 PM
Money Makes The World Go Round, And Nowadays Life Has A Price If You Dont Wanna Be Stuck In A 3 By 5 Room On The 13th Floor With Pissy Elevators And Bums And Crackheads In The Same Block

TeknicelStylez
10-17-2005, 10:37 PM
Money Makes The World Go Round, And Nowadays Life Has A Price If You Dont Wanna Be Stuck In A 3 By 5 Room On The 13th Floor With Pissy Elevators And Bums And Crackheads In The Same BlockBeen there done that, theres worse situations.

I'd rather be a prisoner of society and free of mental chains than to be a prisoner of my own mind.

It's the whole, red pill vs the blue pill theory. If you believe money brings happiness you believe ignorance is bliss and would rather stay asleep amongst a superficial world where things are not real, but they stimulate your senses. If you believe that money doesn't make you happy, you will suffer, but your freedom will conquer any anguish that stands in your path as long as you're strong willed.

triggahappy187
10-17-2005, 10:50 PM
If you say "Money can't make me happy" you a liar the first time you make that G you happy oyu not gonna sit there an think well its my first G I think i'll give it to the Christian childrens society. You gone smile an be like shitttttt time to go buy me a 40 of OL'E an some Tim's

maximott
10-17-2005, 10:53 PM
Money Makes The World Go Round, And Nowadays Life Has A Price If You Dont Wanna Be Stuck In A 3 By 5 Room On The 13th Floor With Pissy Elevators And Bums And Crackheads In The Same Block
i's dun sold sum crack,nigga, you pussy niggaz on here are pussys,nigga. here typin' ducktales and to that spic puerto rican, this nigga here sayin' im gay, im not gay spic, you gay. maximott is a hood legend.i get minez. yo niggaz on here are house niggaz.cot damn! i dun bust a cap in some puerto ricanz ass today.and to that sick than aids nigga, you fuckin' chinaman, go eat some cats you yellow nigga, if theres somethin i hate more then puerto ricans,its chinamen.

Bloo
10-17-2005, 11:20 PM
ooooookay...

But anyway, I don't think anyone is saying that money won't make them happy. But if you're basing your happiness on the ammount on money in your bank account then you're living for the wrong reasons. I like money, I like making money, more than anything I like spending it. But you know, I'm content with what I have at the moment. I want more, and I'm gonna get it eventually, but I ain't gonna push weight or stab motherfuckers in the back to get it. I'm gonna get it the right way, that way I don't have to worry about losing it over some dumb shit later.

I know first hand that anything you get the wrong way you will lose. So you might as well put that little bit more energy into getting it positively that way when you cop that house in the burbs, you can rest in it peacefully.

Oztradamus
10-17-2005, 11:24 PM
AZ
"Visualizin the realism of life and actuality
Fuck who's the baddest a person's status depends on salary
And my mentality is, money orientated
I'm destined to live the dream for all my peeps who never made it"