PDA

View Full Version : BET brings back a canceled show that nobody heard of, and it...

check two
01-12-2011, 10:05 PM
becomes their most watched program ever? lol @ the cornyess of that. They are that hard up to find good programming on that station?

The Game:

http://thesuite411.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/o_the_game.jpg

David Daniel Davis
01-13-2011, 03:18 PM
All that show does is reinforce all of the negative stereotypes about us blacks; screw that show.

Kenny Powers
01-13-2011, 04:08 PM
bet is the worst channel on TV. In addition to the negative black stereotypes on every show... the shows just down right suck

racist randy
01-13-2011, 04:19 PM
everyone on my facebook was hyped over this shit on tuesday night

CharlesJones
01-15-2011, 11:08 AM
I wanna fuck that white girl that plays on the show. She's in the picture above standing behind that lightskin black guy who now plays on Burn Notice tv show. I don't know her name but she's hot and i've never seen her before. I watched a couple episodes a few days ago this week because i had never seen it before. Wendy Raquel Robinson who's standing on the left in the picture above played on Steve Harvey Show and she's cute.

Urban_Journalz
01-15-2011, 11:51 AM
I'm sure the title of, "most watched show on television" is somewhere between, "Knight Rider", "The A-Team" and "Heroes". Anything less, would be uncivilized.