PDA

View Full Version : Billy Danze

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Aiyyo, you know what I love (What's that?)
It's when motherfuckers assume
That they ass can't get popped at 12 o'clock in the afternoon
I got the balls to come through your walls, like (Boooom!)
Have an orgasm every time I clear the fuckin room
(Niggas is gone) Nah, not just yet
I need to see you son of a bitches sweat

zV9yoYUmoJY

hahaha

hardest nigga on the mic almost ever no homo

SecretRival
01-13-2011, 12:22 AM
Fame > Billy.

claaa7
01-13-2011, 07:40 AM
^ nah, they bounce off eachother perfectly. i can't think of another duo that are as equal in skills as these two... i wonder wtf happened with Danze's solo project though, it was supposed to drop a little while after "Foundation" and feature production from DJ Premier and others and shortly after that Lil' Fame would drop his solo. i love their music but they are slow as hell in dropping shit ever since the sad days they signed to Roc-A-Fella and then G-Unit.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-13-2011, 01:43 PM
Fame > Billy.

the fuck has that got to do with anything, simpleton

Taskmaster2112
01-13-2011, 08:17 PM
for anyone who hasn't seen this video before, it's hilarious. it syncs up very well.

21OH0wlkfbc

I've been listening to a ton of M.O.P. lately (probably because its winter), and i agree that they are pretty much completely equal in skill. I like Billy Danze's voice more though.

dad
01-13-2011, 08:22 PM
for anyone who hasn't seen this video before, it's hilarious. it syncs up very well.

21OH0wlkfbc

I've been listening to a ton of M.O.P. lately (probably because its winter), and i agree that they are pretty much completely equal in skill. I like Billy Danze's voice more though.

http://www.failfunnies.com/images/gif/spray-fail.gif

LiquidSwords32
01-15-2011, 12:36 PM
M.O.P. is one of my favs. But lately they have been dissapointing. They are both over weight and in my opinion they haven't been all that hot since they left rocafella.

dad
01-15-2011, 12:38 PM
M.O.P. is one of my favs. But lately they have been dissapointing. They are both over weight and in my opinion they haven't been all that hot since they left rocafella.

why does being overweight have to do with anything you bisexual cock monkey.

Origin™
01-15-2011, 12:45 PM

hahaha damn some people are fucked up. MOP last album was flames.

fuck you on about their weight for anyway, you want some Billy Danze pinups?

Mr. R&B
01-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Billy Danze is that dude and the verse the OP brought up is phenominal.

And I'll agree with what's been said already, M.O.P. are pretty much equal as far as skill is concerned.

One of the most cohesive duos in Hip-Hop...........EVAR!!!

They trade bars flawlessly, they have back-and-forth rhyme schemes down to a science.

I really want that Billy Danze solo LP, I hope it sees the light of day.