PDA

View Full Version : Cube movies

check two
10-16-2005, 11:42 PM
I was wondering what other people think about the Cube movies? I liked the first one, but I didn't think the second one was as good. I'd like to see the third one, which is the prequel to the first one.

Nexodus the Nth Entity
10-17-2005, 12:51 AM
Loved the first film, the premise was great...mysterious and simple
The second film was alright, didn't really like it all that much
The prequel was good...some nice background info on what the 'cube' actually is, well if you've watched the two already, you should definitely check out Cube Zero

Bloo
10-17-2005, 02:44 AM
Only seen bit and pieces of them. They were kinda trippy.

A clausterphobics nightmare

ironmantis
10-17-2005, 07:26 AM
Cube is a great film, its very mysterious and keeps you on edge. The 2nd one is that great and Cube Zero is a good film as it builds up the the first film.

peace

check two
10-18-2005, 12:41 AM
Thanks for the replies.

Ironmantis, did you mean to say that the second movie isn't that great?

ironmantis
10-18-2005, 07:13 AM
yeah, I guess i rushed my typing and made a few mistakes.

the second one is ok but its not as good as the others, still check out for it though.

peace

Bungle
10-18-2005, 10:04 AM
the first one was ill, pretty much 1 set for the whole flick, mainly different lighting, the simplicity was one of the things that made it so ill to me...

the second one was straight ass crack...

i've only just heard about Cube Zero when i came into this thread, so i dont know yet.

check two
10-20-2005, 11:29 PM
***Possible Spoilers Underneath!!!

So in Cube Zero, do you find out what might have been the mentally retarded guy's fate from the first Cube movie?

I assume that they killed the lady at the end of Part 2, cause she knew too much. But didn't she know about the Cube and some of the hidden stuff, before going into the Cube anyway?