PDA

View Full Version : Should Jay make a Roc La Familia 2?

snakesonawiggly
01-13-2011, 03:03 PM
Should Jay-Z's next album be Roc La Familia 2? Think about it just like in 200 when he had Memphis Bleek & Beanie Sigel eleven years later he has J. Cole & Jay Electronica. J. is a more lyrical Bleek & Elec is a more absract Beans. I think the album would be sweet Jay could keep it 16 tracks like the original have Kanye & Just do beats again plus idk get beats from Tip Pete rock and if Preemo is telling the truth and sends Jay beats from every album he does why not go off on some Preemo beats again. And if Kayne did buy 5 beats from Madlib beats why not put 3 on Watch the throne then give Jay two. Fuck Jay could even do a new You Me Him & Her call it something Like Marcy North Carolina & The Magonlia with Bleek in Amils place. I Think the labum could be sweet. Release WTT in March Cole World in like June maybe Elecs album in like August or September then Roc La Familia 2 in November or December.

irish ins
01-13-2011, 04:47 PM
do people cross the road when they see you?

Cesar
01-13-2011, 06:11 PM
do people cross the road when they see you?

LMFAO!!!!! Dawg I'm using that line on a few people that I know lol

irish ins
01-13-2011, 06:16 PM
LMFAO!!!!! Dawg I'm using that line on a few people that I know lol
no bother

Djaminha
01-13-2011, 07:41 PM
Hell no.

This new 'roc' has nothing on the old roc.

claaa7
01-14-2011, 05:14 AM
Hell no.

This new 'roc' has nothing on the old roc.

agreed, i don't care for Roc-A-Fella anymore. Beanie Sigel was dope, especially together with Jigga and Memphis Bleek was pretty nice on the mic by the time of "Dynasty".

PLUS Jay-Z of 2000 >>>>>>> Jay-Z in 2010/2011

"The Blueprint III" was embarassing

corky831
01-14-2011, 11:48 AM
blueprint 3 was very embarassing ....and its a shame 2 bc jigga still got some good verses and flow....ive enjoyed his recent verses for kanye