PDA

View Full Version : Peace Brother King

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2011, 02:41 PM
Mad props yo, but you will never get them from the ungrateful negroes that populate this forum because they think its cooler to overuse the word "knowledge" and call eachother "gods".

Peace Brother King. A true American pioneer. A true humanitarian.

One of you bitches say something bad about MLK, i fucking dare you

DUMBO
01-17-2011, 05:20 PM
How is this not trolling, again?

LORD NOSE
01-17-2011, 05:22 PM
"I fear that I am integrating my people into a burning house."

MLK

Fatal Guillotine
01-17-2011, 05:32 PM
"We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. Frankly, I have yet to engage in a direct action campaign that was "well timed" in the view of those who have not suffered unduly from the disease of segregation. For years now I have heard the word "Wait!" It rings in the ear of every Negro with piercing familiarity. This "Wait" has almost always meant "Never." We must come to see, with one of our distinguished jurists, that "justice too long delayed is justice denied."

We have waited for more than 340 years for our constitutional and God given rights. The nations of Asia and Africa are moving with jetlike speed toward gaining political independence, but we still creep at horse and buggy pace toward gaining a cup of coffee at a lunch counter. Perhaps it is easy for those who have never felt the stinging darts of segregation to say, "Wait." But when you have seen vicious mobs lynch your mothers and fathers at will and drown your sisters and brothers at whim; when you have seen hate filled policemen curse, kick and even kill your black brothers and sisters; when you see the vast majority of your twenty million Negro brothers smothering in an airtight cage of poverty in the midst of an affluent society; when you suddenly find your tongue twisted and your speech stammering as you seek to explain to your six year old daughter why she can't go to the public amusement park that has just been advertised on television, and see tears welling up in her eyes when she is told that Funtown is closed to colored children, and see ominous clouds of inferiority beginning to form in her little mental sky, and see her beginning to distort her personality by developing an unconscious bitterness toward white people; when you have to concoct an answer for a five year old son who is asking: "Daddy, why do white people treat colored people so mean?"; when you take a cross county drive and find it necessary to sleep night after night in the uncomfortable corners of your automobile because no motel will accept you; when you are humiliated day in and day out by nagging signs reading "white" and "colored"; when your first name becomes "******," your middle name becomes "boy" (however old you are) and your last name becomes "John," and your wife and mother are never given the respected title "Mrs."; when you are harried by day and haunted by night by the fact that you are a Negro, living constantly at tiptoe stance, never quite knowing what to expect next, and are plagued with inner fears and outer resentments; when you are forever fighting a degenerating sense of "nobodiness"--then you will understand why we find it difficult to wait. There comes a time when the cup of endurance runs over, and men are no longer willing to be plunged into the abyss of despair. I hope, sirs, you can understand our legitimate and unavoidable impatience. You express a great deal of anxiety over our willingness to break laws. This is certainly a legitimate concern. Since we so diligently urge people to obey the Supreme Court's decision of 1954 outlawing segregation in the public schools, at first glance it may seem rather paradoxical for us consciously to break laws. One may well ask: "How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?" The answer lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and unjust. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all."

Open Letter From Birmingham Jail

S83jYXYTwHw&feature=player_embedded
~*Martin Luther King, Jr. (January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968)

Fatal Guillotine
01-17-2011, 05:33 PM
a great man indeed

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2011, 06:34 PM
damn right...respect

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-17-2011, 08:16 PM
What a lot of people probably still don't know is just how smart he was. That man had a PHD and shit. Luckily the civil rights movement didn't get misdirected by the Nation of Islam clowns.

There's a reason it's Martin Luther King Day, not Malcolm X Day.

LORD NOSE
01-17-2011, 08:32 PM
why because MLK was talking about loving and being with white people and Malcolm was like "fuck that" ?

don't answer

MLK later realized that we would never have true peace amongst these wicked ass people

and they killed him before he could materialize that thought - fuck you Pig head boy - we have a MLK day and shit is worst for niggas

integration was a mistake

just gave them more access to our shit -

now i sit and watch Hip Hop being taken over just like Blues,Jazz,and rock and roll was -

growing up i always thought that the face of Jazz,rock,and blues, was all white - i was in my 30s when i really realized what had happened - but i began my journey into problackness at 15 - that's fucked up - that means that there are millions of people who do not realize what is being done to them and that if you go out to warn them, they'll shun you out - why the fuck are all these white supremiest white niggas all over these Hip Hop sites running down our history and legacy to our future peoples

EAGLE EYE
01-17-2011, 09:09 PM

now i sit and watch Hip Hop being taken over just like Blues,Jazz,and rock and roll was -

growing up i always thought that the face of Jazz,rock,and blues, was all white - i was in my 30s when i really realized what had happened - but i began my journey into problackness at 15 - that's fucked up - that means that there are millions of people who do not realize what is being done to them and that if you go out to warn them, they'll shun you out - why the fuck are all these white supremiest white niggas all over these Hip Hop sites running down our history and legacy to our future peoples

lol - wow, your blood sugar must be low so this whining is excused.

wanna know why your argument is flawed and rather selfish?

your trying to make specific genres of music exclusive and sacred to a single entity. i personally think that's ok to a certain extent.. but your taking it to a different extreme.

white people kept brown people out of baseball & basketball, just like your own people kept whitey out of hiphop for an extended period of time.

maybe little white children are going to grow up thinking golf or skateboarding was always the face of brown people, and wake up and see what is being done to them.

lmao - you really think cultural profiteering is a one way street? YT will get theirs, the pieces are already in play.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-17-2011, 09:43 PM
why because MLK was talking about loving and being with white people and Malcolm was like "fuck that" ?

don't answer

MLK later realized that we would never have true peace amongst these wicked ass people

and they killed him before he could materialize that thought - fuck you Pig head boy - we have a MLK day and shit is worst for niggas

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o161/idyllicmollusk/period.png

Lol at Pig head boy. Nice dig.

http://www.journeymanleather.com/appliques/CELT003.jpg

http://www.araltas.com/features/bradley/bradley2.png

Lol at saying I'm running down your history when you're running down mine.

LORD NOSE
01-17-2011, 09:52 PM
btw i didn't read any post after mines - i'm sure the words aren't worth it - but fuck yall anyway in pure seriousness -

HlvEiBRgp2M

rVOk3awlQxQ

Professor Poopsnagle
01-17-2011, 09:54 PM
http://republicaupdate.blogs.com/.a/6a00d8341bfc8353ef011570bb42b9970b-800wi

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-17-2011, 09:59 PM
btw i didn't read any post after mines - i'm sure the words aren't worth it - but fuck yall anyway in pure seriousness -

HlvEiBRgp2M

rVOk3awlQxQ

Lol you don't get it do you. Martin Luther King thought Blacks and Whites were equal. Malcolm X thought whites were inferior. That message can never create harmony. MLK was great because he could above us vs them. Malcolm X was promoting hate between the people of this world.

EAGLE EYE
01-17-2011, 10:04 PM
LOL - Sunny couldn't delete or rearrange words in the posts that followed his. Not only that, but he couldn't construct a simple rebuttal regarding my response to his selfish stance about cultural ownership and profiteering.

I even acknowledged it works both ways and is bound to happen to YT somewhere down the line. what-a-nematode.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2011, 10:35 PM
malcolm x is a great story in a man turning his life around continuously learning from his own terrible mistakes.

Pretty much everything he ever preached he took back when he found enlightenment toward the end of his life.

Realizing that hate begats hate.

King was always 2 steps ahead of him.

Its funny how, because King is so universally beloved, some blacks like Sunny (the outwardly racist ones) see this as bad, or some sort of weakness.

The true nature of their character shines through.

Peace Brother King.

food for thought
01-17-2011, 11:28 PM
hahahaha nicky you faggit.

arent you the same white supremacist piece of shit who posts here regularly?

lol "brother king"

werent you the same faggit who was calling every alleged black person on here a nigger regularly, without fail until the grand wizard thread was made and you stopped cold turkey?

youre not fooling nobody nicky.

i see you faggit.

LMAO @ all of this

CEITEDMOFO
01-18-2011, 12:17 AM
Mad props yo, but you will never get them from the ungrateful negroes that populate this forum because they think its cooler to overuse the word "knowledge" and call eachother "gods".

Peace Brother King. A true American pioneer. A true humanitarian.

MaYBE THIS INTRO WILL MAKE U FEEL BETTER?
jOUndyzJhfw

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2011, 09:41 AM
hahahaha nicky you faggit.

arent you the same white supremacist piece of shit who posts here regularly?

lol "brother king"

werent you the same faggit who was calling every alleged black person on here a nigger regularly, without fail until the grand wizard thread was made and you stopped cold turkey?

youre not fooling nobody nicky.

i see you faggit.

LMAO @ all of this

You obviously hate me because I'm white, just like you hate Dan because he is a Jew.

Now I cannot even begin to attempt to think of all the times you said some anti-semitic shit to him.

But I couldn't be a clansman if i wanted to. Learn about it, bro.

Learn about American history bro, learn about MY HISTORY.

Brother King was a great man and its only right that people like you and sunny would attempt to come in here and shit on him.

Give peace a chance. I'm sure dan would forgive you for your transgressions.

I kno i have already forgiven you for affiliating me with the evil kkk.

food for thought
01-18-2011, 11:22 AM
You obviously hate me because I'm white, just like you hate Dan because he is a Jew

LOL youre such a faggit weakling.

gtfo old man, youve been exposed again.

lol @ trying to spin this around on me

let me put this here

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93650

to refresh peoples memory.

faggit.

diggy
01-18-2011, 11:41 AM
I remember that racist.

When the racist hat got out of style, he tried to put on a more progressive one, but it doesn't fit.

A big white hood would fit dicky just fine though.

IrOnMaN
01-18-2011, 04:45 PM
If it wasn't for Martin Luther King, I would not be where I am today. He was an intelligent man indeed!

If King was alive today, would he be pleased?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-18-2011, 06:23 PM
If it wasn't for Martin Luther King, I would not be where I am today. He was an intelligent man indeed!

With you? Probably not...

Sham-iLL
01-18-2011, 08:51 PM
Lol you don't get it do you. Martin Luther King thought Blacks and Whites were equal. Malcolm X thought whites were inferior. That message can never create harmony. MLK was great because he could above us vs them. Malcolm X was promoting hate between the people of this world.

woooooah chill.

malcolm x was on that racist shit when he was a NOI member,
after the pilgrimage, he saw that humanity was 1.

Undiluted Karma
01-18-2011, 08:58 PM
MLK a truly great man strength in unity.

He'd love it with all the progress Afro Americans have made even after his death.

Smh at any people claiming to follow his ideals yet killing their own people or others without cause or reason.

Undiluted Karma
01-18-2011, 09:00 PM

I think he on the whole would be.

Problems such as gang violence and alot of the culture that has arised not just in blacks but in people throughout america is a point of concern however and must be alleviated.

That a man of mixed race managed to become President and the likes of Michael Steele and the black folks in prominent positions in the Army is a testament partially to his legacy.

LORD NOSE
01-18-2011, 09:40 PM
obama being president does not equal progress for black people

oprah having her own show on tv does not equal progress for black people

russel simmons being a millionaire does not equal progress for black people

black people having college degrees does not equal progress for black people

black people have become more and more assimilated

and black people have intergrated into a burning house

being accepted in white america does not equal progress for black people

in order to be accepted in white america - you have to be docile with the emasculated walk - we have made more ballsless black men by trying to be acceptable in the eyes of white america

and at the end of all of that, they are still not accepted

Undiluted Karma
01-18-2011, 09:54 PM

being accepted into a prejudiced society can be progress. what to you is progress? because i know what you are on about but just because they dont scream about pan africanism or have displayed any aggressive pro black beliefs doesnt mean their isnt progress and doesnt mean theyve lost all their culture or beliefs. for anyone of any colour race or religion their are instances where you have to not compromise as such but not be as outward in order to assimilate be it in the racial, cultural etc context. you can still retain your beliefs.

not relevant to my point

not relevant to my point

Fiona Erickson

lol yes it does. you would rather people sit all day smoking crack?

yet alot of black people still retain the honorable elements of their culture

its only a problem if you dont have the means to put it out.

in order to be accepted in white america - you have to be docile with the emasculated walk - we have made more ballsless black men by trying to be acceptable in the eyes of white america

see my above point

im interested in knowing your suggested alternatives.

3rd3y3
01-18-2011, 10:22 PM
If it wasn't for Martin Luther King, I would not be where I am today.

So where are you today and are you pleased with where you are at?

He was an intelligent man indeed!

Irrelevant whether or not he would be pleased.

A lot is attributed with King. I do not see it that way.

The way things were going, the government had to treat AAs a little better because AAs were getting fearless and angry.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2011, 11:34 PM
My thread of appreciation has been killed by the ignorant.

Just as I predicted.

LORD NOSE
01-18-2011, 11:40 PM
it wasn't sincere appreciation

Olive Oil Goombah
01-18-2011, 11:52 PM
bullshit it wasn't.

You assume that.

I respect that man to the fullest.

You are clouded by preconceived notion brought on by your own hatred.

I've been there, but I've moved past it.

I suggest you try the same, but it's not for me to say.

It's your life.

LORD NOSE
01-19-2011, 12:12 AM
you respect him like archie bunker respects sammy davis lol

i know the type of respect you're talking about

Sham-iLL
01-19-2011, 12:31 AM

sunny winters making this post does not equal progress for black people

diggy
01-19-2011, 12:37 AM
Why was King put on a pedestal and not Malcom?

Social Engineering?

Both were killed btw.

EAGLE EYE
01-19-2011, 12:40 AM
nahhh

i saw Malcolm throwing the trash in the dumpster behind Arby's the other day. He's laying low, waiting for some more of that Obama money.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-19-2011, 12:56 AM
i admire malcolm but its a different sort of admiration.

Both took different paths and stood for different types of achievement.

To me, King was the better leader of people.

Malcolm's was more of a personal struggle. The struggle of the individual and it may resonate more with some than others.

But i think everyone can learn and take alot from both men.

Art Vandelay
01-19-2011, 01:39 AM

so you don't want white people integrated into black culture and you don't want black people integrated into white culture.

so what do you want? how would you solve the world's racial problems? how do black people progress?

you complain about everything, yet offer no solution.

Undiluted Karma
01-19-2011, 04:05 AM
it wasn't sincere appreciation

Your'e assessing this on somebody you have never met over the internet.

cosign Art Vandelay in this thread

yonder
01-19-2011, 06:42 AM

don't answer

whitey stole my music genre

u know like nigga stole my bike

funny right

LORD NOSE
01-19-2011, 11:19 AM
you complain about everything, yet offer no solution.

i offer way more than solution son

you're stank ass just isn't invited

and fuck the rest of yall fury face niggas that got something negative to say about the pure facts i spit in yalls eyes

Art Vandelay
01-19-2011, 11:32 AM
i offer way more than solution son

you're stank ass just isn't invited

and fuck the rest of yall fury face niggas that got something negative to say about the pure facts i spit in yalls eyes

i wasn't trying to attack you, i really wanted to hear what you have to say.

shouldn't you be trying to wake up my dumb, deaf and blind (and stank) ass to better mankind?

LORD NOSE
01-19-2011, 11:34 AM
i didn't read your bitch ass post but ......

hW7uZeXasLw

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-19-2011, 11:39 AM
sunny, you really haven't offered any facts, just opinions...and you do complain alot without offering any alternatives, at least within the context of this thread.

black people in college, black millionaires, a black president...none of these equals progress in your eyes? do you want to go back to the jim crow days?what would be your idealized society?

what do you consider emasculated in an attempt to conform? you like to be vague and then you're very condescending when people ask you to be more specific, or get angry when people infer things from your very general statements.

and PussyDouche, you know you were just trolling with this...i get that the angry conservative racist character was getting old, but the 'calm progressive intellectual' look isn't suiting you at all. you're not intelligent enough to successfully pull it off. so go back to bitching about lebron james and 'liberal pussies'.

diggy
01-19-2011, 11:39 AM
http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/d-bag-4.jpg?w=500&h=439

Art Vandelay
01-19-2011, 11:43 AM
Sunny, if I ever see you, i'm going to give you a hug. you need it, buddy.

IrOnMaN
01-19-2011, 11:56 AM

Sunny, what exactly do you want from whites?

So where are you today and are you pleased with where you are at?

According to statistics, I'm suppose to be either locked up, on the streets, in prison, or dead. So, yes.

Art Vandelay
01-19-2011, 12:01 PM
according to the statistics, you're supposed to be jobless... and you are!

IrOnMaN
01-19-2011, 12:03 PM
according to the statistics, you're supposed to be jobless... and you are!

Again, I'm NOT! I told you that before, Art! Don't start this shit again. Please stick to the topic. Thanks in advance.

yonder
01-22-2011, 12:39 PM
im just gonna go ahead and state the obvious:

sunny winters is pretty damn stupid.

there are smart people who dont care about reading and then theres stupid people who read everything and think they are so damn smart. sunny winters is none of that. he is just retarded.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-22-2011, 12:58 PM
think about it, if race relations improve, than sunny winters will disintegrate.

Its in his very nature to do what he is doing.

LORD NOSE
01-22-2011, 01:26 PM
i wasn't trying to attack you, i really wanted to hear what you have to say.

shouldn't you be trying to wake up my dumb, deaf and blind (and stank) ass to better mankind?

Sunny, if I ever see you, i'm going to give you a hug. you need it, buddy.

im just gonna go ahead and state the obvious:

sunny winters is pretty damn stupid.

there are smart people who dont care about reading and then theres stupid people who read everything and think they are so damn smart. sunny winters is none of that. he is just retarded.

think about it, if race relations improve, than sunny winters will disintegrate.

Its in his very nature to do what he is doing.

OneZeR09P_c

LORD NOSE
01-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Sunny, what exactly do you want from whites?

More porn

june181972
05-24-2011, 10:06 PM
What too many people don't know is that Malcolm X made 2 trips to The Holy City of Mecca. The 1st 1 being in either 1958 or 1959. Think about that before you assume that Mecca changed his mind about The Nation of Islam.

Dokuro
05-25-2011, 01:37 AM

MLK was a fucking Christian cock sucker who believed in tuning the other cheek

if some one hits you you hit him back none of the pussy sheep crap every one has the right to defend them selve

MLK did barely anything in the grand scale of the cival right movement all he did was bring attention to the problems and still he made the people look like bitches nothing got done nothing changed until the people rose up and said fuck you
violence is the only way to revolution tuning the other cheek does nothing

http://www.bigmanbpp.com/BigMan-Oakland1968.jpg

i will not turn the other cheek i will fight back thats when the real change started

so fuck the weak Christian bitch of a man MLK

Dokuro
05-25-2011, 01:40 AM
thats right fucker i said something bad about him no matter how good the man he i will always have something bad to say about them if the a holier then thou idealist or a Christian

Fatal Guillotine
05-25-2011, 11:48 AM
What too many people don't know is that Malcolm X made 2 trips to The Holy City of Mecca. The 1st 1 being in either 1958 or 1959. Think about that before you assume that Mecca changed his mind about The Nation of Islam.

let it be known

june181972
05-25-2011, 10:41 PM
MLK was a fucking Christian cock sucker who believed in tuning the other cheek

MLK did barely anything in the grand scale of the cival right movement all he did was bring attention to the problems and still he made the people look like bitches nothing got done nothing changed until the people rose up and said fuck you
violence is the only way to revolution tuning the other cheek does nothing

http://www.bigmanbpp.com/BigMan-Oakland1968.jpg

i will not turn the other cheek i will fight back thats when the real change started

so fuck the weak Christian bitch of a man MLK

What exactly did the Black Panthers do to "start real change"?
The Black Panther Party for Defense DID NOT partake in any violence. In reality, they provided food, tutoring, and recreation in the impoverished Black Community. The media loves to show a bunch of young black men with guns as if to imply that this is the Blackman's solution. No Nation in the world can out-gun and out muscle the U.S.A., let alone some grassroots community organization. That's just the set-up to get your ass killed or locked-up. Unfortunately, The Black Panther Party for Defense degenerated into these modern day "street gangs"

The Kerner Commission was a study prompted by President Lyndon B. Johnson to get an understanding of the roots of the race riots from the late 1960's.

The report's most infamous passage warned, "Our nation is moving toward two societies, one black, one white—-separate and unequal."

“Today, thirty years after the Kerner Report, there is more poverty in America, it is deeper, blacker and browner than before, and it is more concentrated in the cities, which have become America’s poorhouses.”

Please, if one can, show this "real change" that any Black organization brought about.

Dokuro
05-25-2011, 11:29 PM
i'm a bourgeoisie a landlord, entrepreneur, and an industrialist
my father was a panther

the Panthers said we don't have to turn the other cheek that we are human and we have a right to defend ourselves

buy stating that people thought twice before mistreating us that brought about more change then anything MLK did change is only made through violence and saying the panthers never did anything violent is wrong i seen my father bash the skulls of mobsters and gangster for exploiting the people when the cops would just look the other way i seen my father grab a pig by the throat till he passed out then drop him off at a hospital because the cop tried to rape a girl and i know other panthers have done the same yeah the brought about allot of good because violence is an answer you are miss informed
i loved my dad

maybe instead of living in the past you worry about what you can do
you should stop blaming others for your problem and fight for what you want

or be a sheep like MLK and the rest of corporate america wants you to fighting wrong the implanted that idea in our heads sense preschool one kid get bullied then when the kid fights back he gets in trouble and expelled and the bully torments the others and succeeds latter in life

Violence is the answer

fuck MLK don't turn the other cheek crack that skull

Dokuro
05-26-2011, 12:02 AM
basically i'm the HNIC

june181972
05-26-2011, 12:11 AM
I am happy for you and your success (No Sarcasm) Even though I peeped how you edited the description of you accomplishments.

I know you did not get those things by busting heads or busting guns. And if by chance you did, who was on the receiving end of your violence?

Nobody, especially police, is thinking twice about mistreating Black people. Just ask Rodney King, Amadu Diallo, Abner Louima, etc etc etc...

I did not mean to imply that the Black Panther's never got physical, however, that was never their objective. "Fighting back" is intrinsic in the 1st law of nature. The Black Panther Party for Defense was not the 1st Black organization to do so.

Your success, nor the myth of the Black middle class, negates the suffering masses of Black people in America. Whose condition is worse today than when the Panthers were in their hay day.

whitey
05-26-2011, 01:15 AM
sunny you know damn well MLK would denounce the way you look at things and probably even feel sorry for you.

he saw things for how they really are. we are just people. and wither it a black person, or a white person with your attitude they got it twisted. you dont get that you bought into what "the evil white man wanted". its ironic. he spent all this time in the early days saying blacks were 3/5s a person and they were sub human and not like the white man. now almost in the very same way you see that attitude but with white people.

it was clearly not right then. so how does it make your way of looking at things right now?

Dokuro
05-26-2011, 01:16 AM
actually i did bust a few heads to get were i am at that and sell my soul
and i did edit my description i don't want to give away my identity it was about to compromise my profile

but the very notion that you believe that the black middle class is a myth proves you are uneducated and not worth my time and you probably a white kid that lives in the suburbs

but if i could succeed as an orphan from Compton then any one els can they just need to put there heads to and work hard.....

read a book brush your teeth and fuck spinning rims buy some land
TUkpR2Q6Oy8
best advice i can give

those masses you talk about do it to them selves
maybe instead of buying 40s and and a pound of weed put that

Lb of weed 360$ thats the average
fuck i would sell you a pound for about 150$
and i sold to people that bought 3 bricks a month
OE 24pak 38$X15 570$
thats if you buy a case every 2 days witch is the average

1,650$

you can make a good investment out of that

and they wonder why they cant afford rent

they do it to them selves

Dokuro
05-26-2011, 01:17 AM
if the systems not working for you make it work

whitey
05-26-2011, 01:19 AM
I am happy for you and your success (No Sarcasm) Even though I peeped how you edited the description of you accomplishments.

I know you did not get those things by busting heads or busting guns. And if by chance you did, who was on the receiving end of your violence?

Nobody, especially police, is thinking twice about mistreating Black people. Just ask Rodney King, Amadu Diallo, Abner Louima, etc etc etc...

I did not mean to imply that the Black Panther's never got physical, however, that was never their objective. "Fighting back" is intrinsic in the 1st law of nature. The Black Panther Party for Defense was not the 1st Black organization to do so.

Your success, nor the myth of the Black middle class, negates the suffering masses of Black people in America. Whose condition is worse today than when the Panthers were in their hay day.

you statement negates a large portion of white america that is also in the same position. and becoming increasingly larger with the income gap increasing and the white middle class shrinking.

Dokuro
05-26-2011, 01:22 AM
yup poverty doesn't give a shit about race

june181972
05-26-2011, 01:58 AM
At no point did I absolve myself or anyone else from personal responsibility.

It's laughable how your life story gets more remarkable with each post.

i'm a bourgeoisie i own 7 houses , 5 businesses , and 3 industrial farms
Your original occupational description
i could succeed as an orphan from Compton
I thought your "dad" was a Panther

The "middle class myth" refers to people with houses cars and jobs, maybe even investments, that are at any moment still 2 weeks away from being naked and out of doors

Please do not assume anything about my lifestyle.

june181972
05-26-2011, 02:00 AM
you statement negates a large portion of white america that is also in the same position. and becoming increasingly larger with the income gap increasing and the white middle class shrinking.

white America is not the subject at the moment

Dokuro
05-26-2011, 02:28 AM
At no point did I absolve myself or anyone else from personal responsibility.

It's laughable how your life story gets more remarkable with each post.

Your original occupational description

I thought your "dad" was a Panther

The "middle class myth" refers to people with houses cars and jobs, maybe even investments, that are at any moment still 2 weeks away from being naked and out of doors

Please do not assume anything about my lifestyle.
yeah was he died when i was just a lad
and you know nothing of the middle class
why do you feel the need to separate the two the fact is and i mean fact that everything blacks are going through whites are to have you ever been to a trailer park

the issue is poverty not race however people like you and the rest of the black supremacy (opps) i mean pride movement always make it about the concept of race which there is no such thing the word race needs to be replaced with bread there is not enough genetic deference to substitute race

and the best way to fix poverty is self reliance, self respect, commitment, ambition, willpower, and of course a dream

all of those you cannot have when you are a "sheep"

the #1 cause of poverty is Christianity yeah i'll hang my hate on that

MLK was a Christian so thus he contributed to poverty and the situation black, white, Asians, Natives, Hispanics, demons, and ET are facing today

whitey
05-26-2011, 10:35 AM

either is black america. last i checked this was about MLK.

Dokuro
05-26-2011, 01:41 PM
let me rephrase that the #1 cause of poverty is Yahweh

Yahweh = Allah = God = ou's true name which i alone know
that way Islam Judaism and Christianity are back on the same boat