PDA

View Full Version : 24 Hour Karate School Outtakes

Mic Tyson
01-18-2011, 09:55 PM
did anybody download these tracks? there were 7 that was supposed to be on the album but had to be changed because of sample issues. for whoever got em are all of these tracks better than the album versions?

Mic Tyson
01-20-2011, 12:22 AM
ima bump this because I actually found all of the original tracks and all of the mos def tracks and created the original album based on the original tracklisting. Its def. better than the one ski had to put out. if enough ppl want it then ill post the original album

claaa7
01-20-2011, 02:52 AM
i would appreciate it if you could send me a pm with it or just up it in the thread.. i think i have four tracks with Mos on them that was deleted: "Taxi", "Cream of the Planet", "Aerials" and "Prowler II" (i think it's called). what's the other three songs?

Taskmaster2112
01-20-2011, 09:29 AM
i would appreciate it if you could send me a pm with it or just up it in the thread.. i think i have four tracks with Mos on them that was deleted: "Taxi", "Cream of the Planet", "Aerials" and "Prowler II" (i think it's called). what's the other three songs?

shit i only have "Cream of the Planet" and "Taxi". do those other songs have Mos' vocals on them or are they just instrumental versions of songs that Mos was supposed to rap on?

GhettoGnom
01-20-2011, 10:29 AM
if enough ppl want it then ill post the original album

Yessirr!

Mic Tyson
01-20-2011, 10:53 AM

the last mos one is 24 hour karate school. The other 2 songs are "scaling the building", which is pretty much exactly the same and the original version of "nothing but us" with the original sample. The version on the album didn't have samples. Ill up in in a new thread in the next couple of hours