PDA

View Full Version : **Bush Our President Speechless**

MissleR245
10-17-2005, 07:09 AM
http://www.filecabi.net/host/file/bushspeechless/wmv

For all ya who didn't see who you voted for..lol:spin: it's real folks!

Alcryt
10-17-2005, 07:55 AM
lmao wat a dumbass that went on 4 ages, gota b sumfin rong wif him lol

Queen Of Poetry
10-17-2005, 08:06 AM
LOL.....I always knew he was useless.......well at least he is good for a laugh.......

Chief 'Broom
10-17-2005, 11:13 AM
i actually shed a tear laughing

num2son
10-17-2005, 01:10 PM
ROFL. 8O , Is he ok seriously???????

:lmao: :lmao:

crass
10-17-2005, 02:51 PM
makes me sick.

Big Risk
10-17-2005, 03:02 PM
that was editted! LOL, look how kerry is taking notes and shaking his head. How do you believe this shit lol. And i watched all of the presidential debates, this never happened!

oldie
10-17-2005, 04:07 PM
thats gotta of been edited. and yeah, Bush=NUMBNUTT Blair=NUMBNUTT and what the hell Kanye West=NUMBNUTT yeah edited, the other guy's taking notes...on what...what bush was saying...and look at the way bush blinks...a fit of em then nothin...then a fit...then nothin.
but still funny.

Chief 'Broom
10-17-2005, 04:12 PM
that was editted! LOL, look how kerry is taking notes and shaking his head. How do you believe this shit lol. And i watched all of the presidential debates, this never happened!yea i watched em too - i think that they just slowed down Bush' side of the screen - that shit looks funny as hell though - there were a few points where Bush went blank but nothing like that, ha ha - good shit nevertheless

Bloo
10-17-2005, 04:13 PM
Getting Bush speachless can't be too hard now.

I could be like, "Hey, Mr. President, what's the capital of Maryland?"

Bet you I wouldn't get an answer

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-17-2005, 04:18 PM
its edited but that actually did happen it just wasnt as long as that, its cos he had that earpiece in and he had to wait for them to tell him what to say

blackwisdom
10-17-2005, 07:31 PM
Why do people always have to defend this man!!!! It wasn't edited, I saw it on TV when it happened. Kerry was taking notes on what he wanted to say about the question. When you're in a debate that's what you do. Bush is just slow. It's not edited. The only thing that was edited was the ballets and the weak minds of people who voted for him. For those of you who would rather stick with a crook that you know or want the so called benefits that he claimed, or the lies about stem cell research, or gay marriages; what about human life. That dude done done us over. Don't defend him. It's all real. I live with the mess he caused everyday. I see the destruction first hand; and I ain't talking about the Gulf of Mexico, I'm talking about another Gulf.

Take it easy folks
Peace

Escobar_Incorporated
10-17-2005, 07:53 PM
yea Bush is something else...funny guy

num2son
10-17-2005, 07:55 PM
that was editted! LOL, look how kerry is taking notes and shaking his head. How do you believe this shit lol. And i watched all of the presidential debates, this never happened!
Thanks for killing it 7L49 :{

num2son
10-17-2005, 07:56 PM
Getting Bush speachless can't be too hard now.

I could be like, "Hey, Mr. President, what's the capital of Maryland?"

Bet you I wouldn't get an answer
LOL, BALTIMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark
10-18-2005, 04:52 AM
Of course this is edited, just check his eyes. This is fake as fuck.

Queen Of Poetry
10-18-2005, 07:50 AM
Why do people always have to defend this man!!!! It wasn't edited, I saw it on TV when it happened. Kerry was taking notes on what he wanted to say about the question. When you're in a debate that's what you do. Bush is just slow. It's not edited. The only thing that was edited was the ballets and the weak minds of people who voted for him. For those of you who would rather stick with a crook that you know or want the so called benefits that he claimed, or the lies about stem cell research, or gay marriages; what about human life. That dude done done us over. Don't defend him. It's all real. I live with the mess he caused everyday. I see the destruction first hand; and I ain't talking about the Gulf of Mexico, I'm talking about another Gulf.

Take it easy folks
Peace
I'm with u Black......he's a pompous jackass and his only agenda is what he wants to do......I'm glad I didn't vote for him......

num2son
10-18-2005, 08:27 AM
I'm with u Black......he's a pompous jackass and his only agenda is what he wants to do......I'm glad I didn't vote for him......
LOL

Mark
10-18-2005, 11:52 AM
I'm not a big fan of Bush and I dont like the war in Iraq.

But what can a President do? What can USA do? They got attacked and doing nothing is no option. That would be saying: OKAY DO IT AGAIN to the terrorists. And That would be so damn stupid.

They never knew where Bin Laden was or his organisation, so all USA could do was something else. They did. They declared war on ALL terrorsist not just the 9/11 terrorists. So they attacked them (TALIBAN scum and SADDAM fro example).

USA showed the world you can fuck with them, and thats also what it is: you can try but you aint gonna win.

I do not agree with any war in Iraq, but come on: think about: what else could they do?????????

Just a different view for yall USA haters....

num2son
10-18-2005, 12:24 PM
^^When will it end though???