PDA

View Full Version : 3 Polar Bears OR 1 T-Rexasaurusrex??

Poison Flowerz!
01-19-2011, 03:11 AM
ok

i need to knoww hat the corps thinks on this matter to resolve an argument

Your Weapons -
.50 Caliber desert eagle (7 shots +1 in chamber)
1 flash bang grenade
1 Molotov cocktail

would you rather faced off with

http://www.andybiggs.com/images/polarbears_3.jpg

3 Polar bears[alive]

or

http://triassica.com/My%20Pictures%20from%20computer/30.7.06%20T%20rex%20tooth/T%20rex%201.jpg

1 T Rex[also alive]?

they are 30 feet away and approachingg rapidly

oh

i bring this question to the corp because there is nothing more wu-tang than shooting a T Rex with a desert eagle

EDIT:
[no respawn]

go

MENES
01-19-2011, 03:31 AM
Perplexing.

How tall are T-rex's though

Poison Flowerz!
01-19-2011, 03:34 AM
Stats -

T Rex-

Length - 40 feet
Height - 15 to 20 feet
Weight - 5 to 7 tons

Polar Bear-

Height: 5 feet
Standing height: 8-11 feet
Weight: 770-880 pounds

Crackhead Bob
01-19-2011, 03:44 AM
The flash bang would blind either momentarily, but a desert E wouldn't kill either I wouldn't think.

Poison Flowerz!
01-19-2011, 04:04 AM
after some intense research i haved come to the conclusion that a .50AE desert eagle:

will easily pierce a polar bear skull

and

is completely capable of neutralizing an adult T Rex with a few well placed shots

the question stands

Frank Sobotka
01-19-2011, 04:46 AM
How fast can polar bears run?

issues
01-19-2011, 05:07 AM
How fast can polar bears run?

Average swimming speed 9.7 kph (6 mph)
Average walking speed 5.5 kph (3.5 mph)
Maximum running speed 40 kph (25 mph)

yonder
01-19-2011, 05:33 AM
you would be a moron to not face off with the t rex. what would be coolest to tell ur children? that you killed 3 polar bears or a fucking t rex. think man think

issues
01-19-2011, 05:53 AM
T-Rex is easy..

i have the instructions..

l3b-a10ttGU

cutn' heads
01-19-2011, 06:15 AM
polar bears. easy. i dont care what you say, you cant stop a t-rex with any handgun.

Frank Sobotka
01-19-2011, 06:22 AM
Average swimming speed 9.7 kph (6 mph)
Average walking speed 5.5 kph (3.5 mph)
Maximum running speed 40 kph (25 mph)

Then the T-Rex, you can out run those if the original plan doesn't work.

issues
01-19-2011, 06:40 AM
i dont care what you say, you cant stop a t-rex with any handgun.

l3b-a10ttGU

cutn' heads
01-19-2011, 06:47 AM
not to imply that the video isnt a good tutorial on killing a t-rex, but you only got 8 rounds in this scenario...

issues
01-19-2011, 07:00 AM
not to imply that the video isnt a good tutorial on killing a t-rex, but you only got 8 rounds in this scenario...

thats enough considering you have a molotov and a flash bang..

you can gather the basics from the video then improvise..

throw up the flash bang..

then as it becomes momentarily stunned.. pull off 2 dead eye mode eye socket shots..

permanently blinding it..

allowing you to proceed with a molotov to the testicles..

which forces it to ground trying to save its penis..

and exposing itself for the remaining 6 shots to the dome..

cutn' heads
01-19-2011, 07:02 AM
how is a t-rex gonna protect it's junk though? it's arms are too tiny to reach the dick... im just trying to think this through...

issues
01-19-2011, 07:21 AM
how is a t-rex gonna protect it's junk though? it's arms are too tiny to reach the dick... im just trying to think this through...

thats why the plan is genius!!..

he has to go down flat on his stomach to dry hump the ground..

and thats what leaves his head exposed for the taking..

Shogah
01-19-2011, 07:24 AM
I watched some tv show where they say that t-rex wasn't so vicious predator as it was thought, because his teeth weren't sharp enough, his sight was bad and his arms are small as fuck.

Polar bear can outrun a horse and any human being, it is one of the strongest mammals and can live long without food, much more than lions or tigres because he lives in the worse conditions, plus has a great sense of smell.

cutn' heads
01-19-2011, 07:26 AM
dont believe the hype, man... a dinosaur will fucking eat you...

issues
01-19-2011, 07:37 AM
they estimated a Tyrannosaurus could run at about 17 km/h (11 mph)..

J-Cee
01-19-2011, 07:56 AM
shoot myself in the head....

nah id choose the dinosaur for the reason of if it killed me,thats a hell of a fuckin way to go out..

id throw the flashbang at it then throw the motolov at it ,while is on fire get at a position where i could hit its head with accuracy and start unloadin the clip into its dome..

cutn' heads
01-19-2011, 08:16 AM
what if the dinosaur swallowed you whole and you killed it from the inside out?

issues
01-19-2011, 08:18 AM
worst case scenario..

what do you do if it was Mr T-Rex?..

http://www.davesdailydose.com/pics/d/k/dinosaur_tyrannosaurus_Mr_T_funny_humor_cool_haha_ lol_rofl_smiles.jpg

Rame
01-19-2011, 08:45 AM
Give me a machete and I'll take em all on.

Uncle Steezo
01-19-2011, 08:52 AM
we are still missing some data like terrain and weather conditions. if we are in Antarctica, the the moltov would have less effect than if we were in the grasslands of central africa.

i'd throw the flashbang in the t-rex's mouth. while stunned and coughing up smoke i'd unload the DE into his achilles tendon. then use the molotov to start a bbq fire.

dinner is served.
http://jasonbent.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/flintstones_ribs.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
01-19-2011, 08:58 AM
t rex....bigger target, slower, probably dumber

issues
01-19-2011, 09:08 AM
also consider.. is this specific Tyrannosaurus able to fly an aircraft?..

http://www.funnypictureblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/t-rex-flying-f14.jpg

J-Cee
01-19-2011, 09:43 AM
lol..

i think speed is a major factor in this especially if the animal/s charging at you..the slower the animal the more time to cause them damage,but at the same time..t-rex's werent small...

issues
01-19-2011, 09:51 AM
you should also beware its not a trick..

what if you're under the illusion that its an actual T-Rex from a distance..

but as you get closer.. it just happens to be Marc Bolan from T-Rex..

http://citizenofsound.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/t-rex.jpg

MENES
01-19-2011, 11:37 AM
dont believe the hype, man... a dinosaur will fucking eat you...

hahaha this killed me. and Polarbear walking speed facts... I do agree though it does sound abit more legendary to take chunks out of an extinct creatures melon and also grounds too get some Neanderthal poonani

MENES
01-19-2011, 11:38 AM

WHaT LMAO...

Poison Flowerz!
01-19-2011, 12:16 PM

said therapod is not capable of piloting any type of aircraft in this particular scenario

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-19-2011, 01:35 PM
after some intense research i haved come to the conclusion that a .50AE desert eagle:

will easily pierce a polar bear skull

and

is completely capable of neutralizing an adult T Rex with a few well placed shots

the question stands

what i was going to say ^^^^

polar bears. easy. i dont care what you say, you cant stop a t-rex with any handgun.

i think you could. if it had a shell of some sort then it'd be harder to shoot through the shell but t-rexs don't have shells.

i've been to the natural history museum and t-rexs are big but they're not that big.

i'd shoot the t-rex in the kneecaps rendering it to the ground unable to chase you. give myself some time to escape and let the poor bugger live.

but i probably would just try to feed it with something or share a j with it and make friends with it, not shoot it.

Crackhead Bob
01-19-2011, 01:38 PM
You are one dumb bitch if that's what you believe.

Art Vandelay
01-19-2011, 01:39 PM
i'd rather just be eaten by a t-rex. 3 polar bears might tear your limbs off first and cause a much more painful death.

cutn' heads
01-19-2011, 01:41 PM
what i was going to say ^^^^

i think you could. if it had a shell of some sort then it'd be harder to shoot through the shell but t-rexs don't have shells.

i've been to the natural history museum and t-rexs are big but they're not that big.

i'd shoot the t-rex in the kneecaps rendering it to the ground unable to chase you. give myself some time to escape and let the poor bugger live.

but i probably would just try to feed it with something or share a j with it and make friends with it, not shoot it.

i prefaced my decision with "i dont care what you say". and yet, you tried to convince me otherwise... there's no getting through to you...

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-19-2011, 01:43 PM
You are one dumb bitch if that's what you believe.

the comment about making friends with it? where's your sense of humour?

t-rexs weren't that big and i've seen the power of the desert eagle.

issues
01-20-2011, 03:03 AM
can we add a condom to the available equipment..

i'd really like fuck the ass of this prehistoric being after using the flash bang..

yet at the same time be aware of STI's..

THE MASON
01-21-2011, 10:10 AM
im pretty sure i have used this arsenal in Turok before and took down a t rex. also Art's idea is prolly the best, 3 polar bears would rip you up slowly, but a t rex and you gone in one bite.............. gotta think about if you fail lol

but i would climb a tree, to get even level with the t rex, having the flash bang set to a trip wire, then unload into the top of the dinos brain, and applying a fatality with a molotov to the open wounds

Professor Poopsnagle
01-21-2011, 10:43 AM
Terrain is an important factor here. But assuming it's on neutral grounds, I think I would go for the polar bears.

First of all, only the flash bang would have any effect on the T Rex and you'd have to throw it at the right moment at the right height which would be rather difficult with a 6 ton reptile storming at you. A fucking T Rex will make a .50 cal look like a pellet gun. You would have to get very very close to even wound the god damn monster.

Now the polar bears out number me and if they surround me I'll be fucked. So I need to blind them with the flashbang when they're grouped. As they're confused and blinded I will throw the molotov and two of 'm catch fire and because of their fur the fire will keep burning them. That will give me enough time to shoot 'm and hopefully they die before they have a chance to attack me.

issues
01-21-2011, 10:48 AM
if you look at this question seriously.. to fight off a bear you're supposed to scare it..

so realistically if you throw the molotov and the flash bang and just start poppin shots..

they're likely to just run away..

SHRAP
01-21-2011, 12:11 PM
dude, shooting the trexs dick off will probably just cause it to flip the fuck out

id rather fight the polar bears anyday, the molotov cocktail would fuck them up cuz theyre used to being in extreme cold all the time

cutn' heads
01-21-2011, 12:59 PM
being as dinosaurs laid eggs, i dont think they would have dicks... for the record, i am not a biologist...

Dokuro
01-21-2011, 01:49 PM
id drop the gun through the flash at the rex toss the molly at the polar bears then charge the rex get on his back and guide him to attack the bears and when the bears are dead punch the rex in the eyes until i break the flesh then get out of the area as he falls into the frozen lake that the molly weakened

and then when its all quite a give out a suuuuuuuuuuu

Undiluted Karma
01-21-2011, 01:52 PM
dude, shooting the trexs dick off will probably just cause it to flip the fuck out

id rather fight the polar bears anyday, the molotov cocktail would fuck them up cuz theyre used to being in extreme cold all the time

lmao it would fuck them up anyway.

LoTec
01-21-2011, 04:35 PM
given that a 50. cal DE would be horribly inacurate from anywhere but a few feet, I guess Id have to choose the T-Rex. But I have serriious doubts whether or not 8 shots would put it down.

Professor Poopsnagle
01-21-2011, 04:42 PM
given that a 50. cal DE would be horribly inacurate from anywhere but a few feet, I guess Id have to choose the T-Rex. But I have serriious doubts whether or not 8 shots would put it down.
There is no way .50 will stop a T Rex. I don't think it would even slow it down.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-21-2011, 06:22 PM
ok

i need to knoww hat the corps thinks on this matter to resolve an argument

Your Weapons -
.50 Caliber desert eagle (7 shots +1 in chamber)
1 flash bang grenade
1 Molotov cocktail

would you rather faced off with

http://www.andybiggs.com/images/polarbears_3.jpg

3 Polar bears[alive]

or

http://triassica.com/My%20Pictures%20from%20computer/30.7.06%20T%20rex%20tooth/T%20rex%201.jpg

1 T Rex[also alive]?

they are 30 feet away and approachingg rapidly

oh

i bring this question to the corp because there is nothing more wu-tang than shooting a T Rex with a desert eagle

EDIT:
[no respawn]

go

Stats -

T Rex-

Length - 40 feet
Height - 15 to 20 feet
Weight - 5 to 7 tons

Polar Bear-

Height: 5 feet
Standing height: 8-11 feet
Weight: 770-880 pounds

i think some of you are over estimating a t-rex. they're around the same height as a giraffe, though some t-rex's were about a foot or so taller than a giraffe.

their knees and legs look really bony. a .50 AE desert eagle can easily shoot through the kneecaps from close range.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-21-2011, 06:26 PM
like you can make more damage to someone if you get a good shot in their shin rather than shoot in the back of the leg in the muscle.

Professor Poopsnagle
01-21-2011, 07:00 PM
their knees and legs look really bony. a .50 AE desert eagle can easily shoot through the kneecaps from close range.
I think you're underestimating the T Rex or overestimating the .50. Sure you may inflect some sort of damage if you get real close, but before that happens you're dead. Even if you empty the chamber and hit some vital body parts, you're eaten and pooped out before the T Rex dies of his injuries.

SHRAP
01-22-2011, 12:36 PM
There is no way .50 will stop a T Rex. I don't think it would even slow it down.

.50 BMG sure, .50 AE I dont think so

Professor Poopsnagle
01-22-2011, 05:06 PM
If you shoot a .50 BMG at it's throat it's gonna die for sure, but a Dessert Eagle will just itch for a bit and then that son of a fuck Dino will bite your head off.