PDA

View Full Version : oh my god lol

ALCATRAZ
01-20-2011, 01:23 AM
1Uff9D7Ebyc

this whole video is ridiculous lol from the commentary to the randomness its just incredible really

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2011, 01:31 AM
HAHhahHAH

was he wearing the cool grey Jordans?

Mumm Ra
01-20-2011, 01:46 AM
lol i was expecting way worse, that was probably the best he could've possibly landed all things considered

Uncle Steezo
01-20-2011, 01:48 AM
damn. that nigga went honeybaked with extra glaze.

lol @ the Halo armor lock comments.
pWMa5NtwIxI

MENES
01-20-2011, 01:52 AM
hahaha
THINKING HE GOING TO BE DOING A BACKWORDS FLIP... UP IN THE AIR....

damn yo exclusive footage fo real, he landed like Batman imo

Uncle Steezo
01-20-2011, 02:02 AM
if he lowered it by 5 ft he woulda landed perfectly.

LORD NOSE
01-20-2011, 10:27 AM
oh shit he's black

Art Vandelay
01-20-2011, 10:31 AM
oh shit he's black

can't we do anything without the black man stealing our culture?

Undiluted Karma
01-20-2011, 10:38 AM
^lmao

lol @ pastor troy on the ground commentary lmao. the guy landed well do and i like the super hero poses too

Uncle Steezo
01-20-2011, 10:48 AM
"i'ma pray fro you brotha. pleeeease be safe" hahahahahahaha
thats like tellin somebody to be careful as they put a gun in their mouth.

food for thought
01-20-2011, 11:07 AM
^hahaha i know right

why dont you just tell him he is gonna hurt himself? lol that shit was stupid as fuck

DeeBlock
01-20-2011, 11:48 AM
"i'ma pray fro you brotha. pleeeease be safe" hahahahahahaha
thats like tellin somebody to be careful as they put a gun in their mouth.

^hahaha i know right

why dont you just tell him he is gonna hurt himself? lol that shit was stupid as fuck

hahahahahahhahhahaah

SKAMPOE
01-20-2011, 11:58 AM
that shit was stooopid but he pulled it off, reminded me of those tribesmen who be jumping from waaay high to land on sum rich dirt piles...cant remember where n who were these people...

MaskedAvenger
01-20-2011, 12:06 PM
damn that nigga pulled it off

LORD NOSE
01-20-2011, 12:19 PM
can't we do anything without the black man stealing our culture?

3Y3CK-n-mls (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3CK-n-mls)

Undiluted Karma
01-20-2011, 12:21 PM
that shit was stooopid but he pulled it off, reminded me of those tribesmen who be jumping from waaay high to land on sum rich dirt piles...cant remember where n who were these people...

Yeah I think I saw a doc on that, some tribe in Central/South America

Uncle Steezo
01-20-2011, 01:02 PM
he's like neo showing us a world with endless possibilities.

i'm wondering what spell he evoked when he was up there. you saw him quiet his mind and fold his hands in prayer? dude was on some enochian magic steez. or maybe it was a naurto jutsu.

LORD NOSE
01-20-2011, 01:04 PM
white people would just say that he pulled it off because of the monkey blood flowing through him - then they'll proceed to show you videos of them doing the same thing on motorcycles

Undiluted Karma
01-20-2011, 01:24 PM
i fucking hate white people. i dont like black people either. my race is the best.

LORD NOSE
01-20-2011, 01:25 PM
^ feeling that comment right there

Professor Poopsnagle
01-20-2011, 01:54 PM
I wish every topic on this site was about race.

IrOnMaN
01-20-2011, 02:08 PM
white people would just say that he pulled it off because of the monkey blood flowing through him - then they'll proceed to show you videos of them doing the same thing on motorcycles

Yeah.

It's the samething with welfare. Aren't white people the majority of the welfare recipients in the world.

For example, a Mexican person enters a FIA center that contains 98% of white people. White people WILL laugh, crack jokes, give dirty looks, and say racist things. Now this is all because a Mexican person entered the facility asking the government for food assistance but the white people are asking for the SAME DAMN THING!

Hypocrites.

LORD NOSE
01-20-2011, 02:19 PM
Yeah.

It's the samething with welfare. Aren't white people the majority of the welfare recipients in the world.

For example, a Mexican person enters a FIA center that contains 98% of white people. White people WILL laugh, crack jokes, give dirty looks, and say racist things. Now this is all because a Mexican person entered the facility asking the government for food assistance but the white people are asking for the SAME DAMN THING!

Hypocrites.

that's why allot of ministers refer to them as draculas cause when they look in the mirror they can't see themselves

like if a black basketball player is said to have raped a white woman they wanna round up the lynch mob and claim that it's in our nature to do these things ( i had a white dude tell me that shit before) .....but in the case of a Jeffrey dahmers ......wait - if we are animals/monkeys, why were we being raped by them so often - that same white dudes co worker told me good people superior people have round shaped heads and that evil people had longer skulls and proceeded to tell me that i should be ok in the next life - meaning that if i kept up my behavior (which was always,respectable,couteous and caring, that i should have a round skull in the next life - lmao - true story - should have saw how he looked at me after i got into that fight.....well after i fucked that dude up

Art Vandelay
01-20-2011, 02:26 PM
i don't remember the lynch mob going after kobe bryant

IrOnMaN
01-20-2011, 02:38 PM
i don't remember the lynch mob going after kobe bryant

Actually, people did! People thought he raped that girl when he didn't.

At the end of the day, people will be people and there's nothing that will change that.

Art Vandelay
01-20-2011, 03:09 PM

how do you know he didn't rape her? he apologized for the rape. i know that could have just been done as part of a settlement. but nobody really knows except kobe and the girl.

regardless, kobe is still making millions of dollars more than 99% of the white people in america. saying that he was lynched is ridiculous.

Uncle Steezo
01-20-2011, 04:20 PM
in 2011, i really don't give a fuck what race you are. when the blue green and grey skinned humans reveal themselves, black and white won't even be an issue. and don't get me started on the lizards.

Charles Barry
01-20-2011, 04:25 PM
That video is wild. Dude has balls of steel and maybe a few screws loose to try that shit. They need to add roof flipping to the X-Games.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-20-2011, 04:50 PM
he's pretty lucky he didnt break any bones. We always underestimate the force of gravity. How far was that drop you think? 25 feet? maybe 30?

Not a whole lot and look at how hard he hit.

Art Vandelay
01-20-2011, 05:27 PM
get a stop watch. all objects fall at 32.2 feet/secondē. although you must take into account the wind resistance.

01-20-2011, 06:30 PM
That was so fuckin' smart. lol I'll shit myself if I had to jump regularly from that height, the more doin' a back-flip.

5hundred&one
01-20-2011, 08:14 PM
3Y3CK-n-mls (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3CK-n-mls)

LOL @ the last 50 seconds ahahahahahaha

he's like the asian 50 cent

J-Cee
01-20-2011, 09:17 PM
That video is wild. Dude has balls of steel and maybe a few screws loose to try that shit. They need to add roof flipping to the X-Games.

aha,co sign this..crazy mufucka

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2011, 09:53 PM
that's why allot of ministers refer to them as draculas cause when they look in the mirror they can't see themselves

like if a black basketball player is said to have raped a white woman they wanna round up the lynch mob and claim that it's in our nature to do these things ( i had a white dude tell me that shit before) .....but in the case of a Jeffrey dahmers ......wait - if we are animals/monkeys, why were we being raped by them so often - that same white dudes co worker told me good people superior people have round shaped heads and that evil people had longer skulls and proceeded to tell me that i should be ok in the next life - meaning that if i kept up my behavior (which was always,respectable,couteous and caring, that i should have a round skull in the next life - lmao - true story - should have saw how he looked at me after i got into that fight.....well after i fucked that dude up

you will have the skull of a pigeon for your next several lives. if you stop shitting where you eat, you may be lucky enough to get an upgrade.

not so sure about that chest

LORD NOSE
01-20-2011, 09:58 PM
shudup steak knife face

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2011, 10:02 PM
ill put a steak knife in your face geek

Uncle Steezo
01-20-2011, 10:05 PM
lol wait did robbie just get gangsta?
his wiggeritis must be hitting the final stages.

LORD NOSE
01-20-2011, 10:07 PM
he's angry - his face is turning red right now - but his chin still looks like a thin metallic object

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2011, 10:09 PM
ill put a butter knife up style's ass then spread the goodness on skamps morning bagel. it's a real delicacy of a treat. a mud society treat.

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2011, 10:11 PM
he's angry - his face is turning red right now - but his chin still looks like a thin metallic object

your angry the rest of the flock snatched up the french fries in the BK parking lot then bounced south for the winter. lol bird azz nigra

LORD NOSE
01-20-2011, 10:22 PM
ill put a butter knife up style's ass then spread the goodness on skamps morning bagel. it's a real delicacy of a treat. a mud society treat.

you making shit bagels for people now ?

thought you was limited to just slicing pancakes for old peeling ladies

your angry the rest of the flock snatched up the french fries in the BK parking lot then bounced south for the winter. lol bird azz nigra

why do you live on a site that's dedicated to nine black men robbie

you live here more than me - that can't be good

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2011, 10:25 PM
because i find you people entertaining.

especially all your KTL posts. the funniest stuff ive ever encountered.

LORD NOSE
01-20-2011, 10:27 PM
because i find you people entertaining.

you people ?

nice one knife face

especially all your KTL posts. the funniest stuff ive ever encountered.

you're such a corny ass nigga

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2011, 10:29 PM
awwwwww someone's a little butthurt.

i'll use the butter knife next time on you. slide it in like a slow jam at a Bar Mitzvah

LORD NOSE
01-20-2011, 10:33 PM
oh shit - yall really be believing that i'm angry over here - robbie, your words never hurt my feelings - your chin might though - i'm in here doing the cotton shoe to this right now - because of you - thanks robbie - you just brought some joy to my life

wgYgl4OodeY

J-Cee
01-20-2011, 10:36 PM
crikey..whats with the racism..why cant americans get along?.. :D

your country is fucked..aha

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2011, 10:38 PM
if i can bring joy to a malnourished, non-practicing vegan homosexual, then it's been a good day.

would you like some confectioners sugar on those pancakes? how about a poached whoight baby?

LORD NOSE
01-20-2011, 10:44 PM
we cannot get along because whites (mostly american whites) suffer from a superiority complex - they are diseased thinking that their skin, hair, and eye colors, is an indication of high intelligence and that everyone else are just animals to be used - but they don't treat dogs as bad as they treat us - they love them dogs out here yo -
and i have the medicine for their false sense of superiority - if i didn't love them, i wouldn't whoop on they ass when they get outa line -

black people suffer from inferiority complex - not just here but every dam where

and i got the medicine for they ass too

but there is a mixture more so now than before and the roles are being reversed - which is not good either - we can't have black people who do nothing at all for their own calling themselves superior just because of dick size alone - if we are going to be superior, then we must prove it - superiority does not implement genocidal programs in the people who are inferior - the superior ones make the inferior submit, then they serve them - like a parent serves a child

LORD NOSE
01-20-2011, 10:47 PM
if i can bring joy to a malnourished, non-practicing vegan homosexual, then it's been a good day.

that's right robbie - show them how you please the homosexual community - my butt is tingly because of you right now

would you like some confectioners sugar on those pancakes? how about a poached whoight baby?

confectioners ?

nah nigga i need some color in my sugar - (pun intended)

don't fuck wiff the babies stupid - i don't care what color they are

ALCATRAZ
01-20-2011, 10:48 PM
and i got the medicine for they ass too

lol swag

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2011, 10:48 PM
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1343/andydickface.jpg

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2011, 11:02 PM
if we are going to be superior, then we must prove it - superiority does not implement genocidal programs in the people who are inferior - the superior ones make the inferior submit, then they serve them - like a parent serves a child

And for you my child..

I shall serve you pancakes. Gluten Free!!!

LORD NOSE
01-20-2011, 11:07 PM
i couldn't be your child robbie

if i was your son, i'd kick you in the balls with hard shoes on

ok - no more attention for long face robbie - that's enough

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-20-2011, 11:26 PM
too much pepper

he was dumb to think he could land a 30 foot fall all straight like that, i doubt he'd even know how to land a jump like that without a flip

EAGLE EYE
01-20-2011, 11:52 PM
i couldn't be your child robbie

if i was your son, i'd kick you in the balls with hard shoes on

ok - no more attention for long face robbie - that's enough

if you were my child i'd poke you in your bird-chest with a swine bone for trying to put vegetables on your vegetables.

LORD NOSE
01-20-2011, 11:52 PM
if he was white he would've known how to perfectly back flip off of a roof - that's for sure....right ghosy ?

LORD NOSE
01-20-2011, 11:53 PM
if you were my child i'd poke you in your bird-chest with a swine bone for trying to put vegetables on your vegetables.

meh -

you ran outa steam

Uncle Steezo
01-21-2011, 12:19 AM
too much pepper

he was dumb to think he could land a 30 foot fall all straight like that, i doubt he'd even know how to land a jump like that without a flip

stop bumpin yo gums...literally. you don't even have the balls to post a picture on wucorp.

J-Cee
01-21-2011, 12:21 AM
aha for real,this dude done a fuckin backflip off a FUCKING BUILDING and your scared to post a pic on wucorp..you lose.
:P

EAGLE EYE
01-21-2011, 01:13 AM
stop bumpin yo gums...literally. you don't even have the balls to post a picture on wucorp.

this also applies to your buddy sunny.

Uncle Steezo
01-21-2011, 04:20 AM
this also applies to your buddy sunny.
sunny has the courage to ___________ in the face of extreme scrutiny.
you fill in the blank.

but real talk, you're lookin like you been got to.

SKAMPOE
01-21-2011, 05:52 AM
shudup steak knife face

ill put a steak knife in your face geek

lol wait did robbie just get gangsta?
his wiggeritis must be hitting the final stages.

ahahahahahahahahaha^O^

to avoid gettin all SOAWF and when ur backed into a corner of ETHER just mention Skampoe:(W

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-21-2011, 10:09 AM
Not that I'm not pretty impressed, but I have see white French people do equally stupid shit.

David Belle blows my mind.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-21-2011, 11:15 AM
you fill in the blank.

i bet if he was black he wouldnt of been gotten to

he would probably of had more courage also in the face of extreme scrutiny

EAGLE EYE
01-21-2011, 02:09 PM
you fill in the blank.

what the fuck are rambling about now? everyone knows he's a bitch just like the others who have the audacity to criticize people's appearance while remaining anonymous. sorry i gotta put some of you stinkies in check time 2 time.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-21-2011, 07:47 PM
^pics were leaked without his permission

LORD NOSE
01-21-2011, 07:58 PM
what the fuck are rambling about now? everyone knows he's a bitch just like the others who have the audacity to criticize people's appearance while remaining anonymous. sorry i gotta put some of you stinkies in check time 2 time.

seriously - are you really upset at the fact that you have a long steak knife face used for cutting pancakes for old ladies ?

LMAO - oh shit - robbie is getting serious on this websites forum -

didn't you show me pics of your chin to try and prove to me that you didn't have a knife face ?

yes ?

well - this means that my words got to you - it all jokes robbie - stop crying - let's be friends - stop by the house and have some pancakes with me and my family - i promise i won't make you cut them for us - you calling me a bird chested nigga doesn't hurt my feelings cause i don't have one -
i'm the type of person that would grab you by the back of the head and slam your head onto my chest and tell you it's ok - but i don't wanna get cut

but there must be some truth in you having a machete chin - cause you've been pissed off with me for some weeks now -

had i known that my chin jokes would make you cry, i would have talked about your rat ears or something

EAGLE EYE
01-21-2011, 08:19 PM
sometimes I feel ashamed of ripping on a bird chested vegan like sunny because he suffers from dementia, has been homeless on more than one occasion and routinely gets committed to mental health facilities.

hes around 40 years of age and playing identity games on this board. LOL what a geek! what a nematode!

what an inferior little man he is. you will never look as good as me. boy

LORD NOSE
01-21-2011, 08:27 PM
see how you are trying to push all that bad shit -

all because i give props to the lower half of your face i gotta have dementia and shit - identity games ?

no one else is worrying about my identity but you - lol

why ?

people here have seen and heard me

are you saying that i should show all these white men pics of myself ?

if there were more black people, black women, or just women in general, i'd have my beautiful ass face all over this shit

for the record robbie, i got pics all over the net if you wanna compare chins and shit

i also have penis pics on the net comparing my dick to my arm - all of my limbs are big robbie - so do your search cause i know you fiend to see my man meat on your desktop

EAGLE EYE
01-21-2011, 08:30 PM
we saw what happened when that poster 'blackman' was exposed.

we was 125lbs soaking wet and wasn't even black.

lmao - I see you cornball. Your entire existence = lies. We aint buying it from your string bean ass.

2 punches and your soft little vegetable head would be caved in.

LORD NOSE
01-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Oh shit !

he's mad people

are you positive of all of this Mr.Ginsu ?

so if someone is 125 pounds, this means, in your mind, that they can't whoop your ass

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/3185/206260.jpg

if you see me, then shut the fuck up - what is the fuss then ?

are you trying to convince me that i ain't all that ?

it will never work Mr. Moon

2 punches from who though ?

lmao - i'm at my strongest and best when i get my weight down to 145

not so at 199 - do you know anything about weight and strength robbie ?

lol - shudup robbie

and lighten up man - you brought this on yourself

stop threatening me too

i don't wanna get cut - i'm sorry robbie - please don't cut me

EAGLE EYE
01-21-2011, 08:50 PM
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1598/screenshot20110121at748.png

i'd have my beautiful ass face all over this shit