PDA

View Full Version : Saigon & SubNoize LISTENED TO ME!!!

Meta4
01-20-2011, 09:54 AM
Bring Me Down has been taken OFF GSNT and placed on the bonus disc(word the fuk up). Bring Me Down pt. 2 (prod. Just Blaze) has been added and "And The Winner Is..." ft. Bun B (prod. Just Blaze) has replaced Bring Me Down as the album closer. Just Blaze produced 12 of 17 traks with "additional production by Just Blaze" listed for 4/5 of the rest. Kanye's trak is the exception.

Bonus Disc:
1) It's Cold
2) Down The Road
3) I Want it All
4) On My Way
5) Bring Me Down Pt.1

COP IT HERE YOU FUKAZ!!! (http://www.subnoizestore.com/Saigon-The-Greatest-Story-Never-Told-CD-p/nze271.htm)

Mr. R&B
01-20-2011, 10:06 AM
I hope this version is available in stores.

I'd rather just go to a store and cop it.

If not i guess I'll get the regular joint @ Best Buy and cop the deluxe from the .com.

I'll buy two........for Hip-Hop.

corky831
01-20-2011, 10:10 AM
this better be the final cd version in all stores.....

corky831
01-20-2011, 10:12 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Greatest-Story-Never-Told-Saigon/dp/B004I1999U/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1295536303&sr=8-3

amazon has a similar tracklist cept the closer is too long ft. black thought....this album gonna be classic 4 sure

Undiluted Karma
01-20-2011, 11:06 AM
Bring Me Down has been taken OFF GSNT and placed on the bonus disc(word the fuk up). Bring Me Down pt. 2 (prod. Just Blaze) has been added and "And The Winner Is..." ft. Bun B (prod. Just Blaze) has replaced Bring Me Down as the album closer. Just Blaze produced 12 of 17 traks with "additional production by Just Blaze" listed for 4/5 of the rest. Kanye's trak is the exception.

Bonus Disc:
1) It's Cold
2) Down The Road
3) I Want it All
4) On My Way
5) Bring Me Down Pt.1

COP IT HERE YOU FUKAZ!!! (http://www.subnoizestore.com/Saigon-The-Greatest-Story-Never-Told-CD-p/nze271.htm)

yeah im gonna get it off the site dopeee glad its cold is on there

Undiluted Karma
01-20-2011, 11:17 AM
Only 13 for me for them to ship the Deluxe CD with the 5 bonus tracks and CD to UK damn

Mr. R&B
01-20-2011, 12:43 PM
SubNoize is a well run label, it's too bad the Kottonmouth Kings are so wack.

I hope they keep signing dope MC's the industry has turned their back on, fuck a major!

deeznutz1981
01-20-2011, 02:04 PM
I pre-ordered mine also can't wait. i haven't heard Bring Me down why did you want it off the album? Was it wack? If so then thanks! LOL

Now I'm wondering what's up with that Black Thought track. Saigon did announce he was added to the album but the website doesn't have it. Only amazon mp3. could it be an amazon exclusive? Digital only?

and isn't the bonus disc from subnoize supposed to be 6 bonus tracks? I'm confused but still fuckin excited as a pig in shit!!!!!!1

Undiluted Karma
01-20-2011, 02:05 PM
^ i hate that exclusive track bs haha. fuck amazon mp3 man, they dont post songs in 320kpbs and you can't redownload already purchase tracks lol

GhettoGnom
01-20-2011, 02:26 PM
Album looks promising as fuck!
Hopefully that closer track features both Bun B and Black Though :D

I pre-ordered mine also can't wait. i haven't heard Bring Me down why did you want it off the album? Was it wack? If so then thanks! LOL
Naah, Bring Me Down was great.. I much prefer it over It's Cold tbh.
S12zRV2XyT4

^ i hate that exclusive track bs haha. fuck amazon mp3 man, they dont post songs in 320kpbs and you can't redownload already purchase tracks lol
Word, plus you can't buy mp3s off of them in Norway.

Bandcamp >> itunes, amazon and any other mp3 download site.

Meta4
01-21-2011, 12:53 AM
I thought Bring Me Down was a butt trak. As for the bonus disc bein 6 traks they prolly forgot to list "You Make Me Sick", hardbody trak.

Gnow you crazy It's Cold is phenomenal, yeah I said phenomenal.

deeznutz1981
01-21-2011, 09:13 AM
^^^ I think It's Cold and Bring Me Down part 1 are about equal, they both have a rock and roll feel to them.

Can't wait for this release I hope that Black Thought track is the closer. This is as close to a Just Blaze solo project as we are gonna get at this point with 12 tracks deep! I was thinking we would only get 8 maybe 10 so this is nice. I have also heard clap and thats a sick sick track but I really need to stop listening to leaks!!!

Anyone heard the snippets of The Invitation? I hear it's changed drastically. The snippet I heard about a year ago was fuckin incredible. I hope it hasn't changed much can anyone who has heard it let me know the difference?

claaa7
01-21-2011, 09:28 AM
this is definitely among my most anticipated albums of the year. this piece of news only added to that, great news to hear that Just Blaze is involved in the production of all the tracks except for the Kanye joint too and especially him lacing 12 by himself.

Jin10304
01-21-2011, 09:51 AM
"Just Blaze is involved in the production of all the tracks except for the Kanye joint too and especially him lacing 12 by himself"

No no.....

War (Scram Jones)
Enemies (D. Allen)
Give It To Me (SC)
What The Lovers Do (Red Spyda)
Oh Yeah (Our Babies) (Buckwild)

Meta4
01-21-2011, 10:54 AM
"Just Blaze is involved in the production of all the tracks except for the Kanye joint too and especially him lacing 12 by himself"

No no.....

War (Scram Jones)
Enemies (D. Allen)
Give It To Me (SC)
What The Lovers Do (Red Spyda)
Oh Yeah (Our Babies) (Buckwild)

keyword= INVOLVED, not produced. The only credit up in the air is "War" which doesn't list Scrammy Sosa. chek the link I posted.Also I jus mailed subnoize for confirmation.

Undiluted Karma
01-21-2011, 12:39 PM
Album looks promising as fuck!
Hopefully that closer track features both Bun B and Black Though :D

Naah, Bring Me Down was great.. I much prefer it over It's Cold tbh.
S12zRV2XyT4

Word, plus you can't buy mp3s off of them in Norway.

Bandcamp >> itunes, amazon and any other mp3 download site.

Lol you know it!! Fucking love bandcamp, decently priced, you can get FLAC, more and more artists are using it and more artists should be using it.

and yeh i got family in norway, sucks u cant buy mp3 there

Meta4
02-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Less than 2 weeks my peeps, get your bank paper in line. If you dl this Imma wake CJ from hibernation to come molest your feets.

Mr. R&B
02-03-2011, 07:22 AM
LMAO

I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread is gonna cop the disc.

Sai deserves the support after all of the struggle he went through to get this shit released.

Good bump though.

Meta4
02-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Aight just pre-ordered my copy from SubNoize I suggest EVERYBODY follow suit. Keep this thread up only about a week til it drops.

Pre-Order From SubNoize HERE (http://www.subnoizestore.com/Saigon-The-Greatest-Story-Never-Told-CD-p/nze271.htm)

on a side note is the joint "War" the old one that had Nas on it??? "Theres a war goin on tonite and nobodys really feelin alright" shit is HARD AS FUCK I never made the connect from the tracklisting but if thats it then fucks yeah plus that was when Sai and Scram were like peas and carrots droppin heat EVERYWHERE.

corky831
02-06-2011, 01:28 PM
naw its a different war one.....hard as fuck tho.....a 2 min snippet of the song can be found on youtube