PDA

View Full Version : Mic Tyson Presents- 24 Hour Karate School (Original Version)

Mic Tyson
01-20-2011, 10:57 AM
So basically Ski Beatz wasn't able to release the version of this album that he wanted for a number of reasons. Most of the tracks were leaked months before the album came out, Mos Def's verses were taken off the album because of some label bs, and some tracks had to be changed because of sample clearances. Luckily, all the original tracks showed up online along with the original tracklist that came out in February. I was able to create the original version of 24 hour karate school, which is def. better than the retail version. Everything should be tagged up right but if not just let me know.

(Also, I included the track "Nothing But Us" as a bonus track at the end because the alternate version with no samples was on the retail album. I included the original version even tho its not on the original tracklist because its real dope.)

http://i50.tinypic.com/e99iye.jpg

Zshare

24 Hour Karate School Original.zip - 85.38MB (http://www.zshare.net/download/85487128d94ca25e/)

Mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?l3ba6samy3akwe2

Taskmaster2112
01-20-2011, 11:16 AM
dope thanks. when "Cream of the Planet" was released i couldn't stop listening to it, and "24 Hour Karate School" became one of my most anticipated albums of the year, but the retail version really disappointed me. i'm willing to bet that this version will be closer to my expectations.

claaa7
01-20-2011, 11:27 AM
very nice, i'm gonna give it a spin later.. i was too disapointed in the retail version of the album, it would've been so much better if they didn't have to cut Mos verses.

EDIT: btw, could anyone please upload this to mediafire or megaupload or anything else besides zshare.. there's no chance that i'm getting an 85 mb files via zshare, i usually can't even download a 3 mb file without having to try at least 5-10 times

Mic Tyson
01-20-2011, 11:30 AM
EDIT: btw, could anyone please upload this to mediafire or megaupload or anything else besides zshare.. there's no chance that i'm getting an 85 mb files via zshare, i usually can't even download a 3 mb file without having to try at least 5-10 times

i got class soon so ill try to if i have time, if not in the next few hours i can do it. I didn't know what to upload it to so i just randomly picked zshare. I know ppl on here hate rapidshare so I didn't go with that.

claaa7
01-20-2011, 11:35 AM
aight no problem fam, thx in advance. i might even be able to download it straight away tho, it's in the middle right now.. usually it cuts off after only 1-2 minutes.

to me www.mediafire.com is the best site to upload, no commercials, the links stays up for years as far as i know and fast download time.

Mr. R&B
01-20-2011, 11:58 AM
Yup, Mediafire is the most user friendly file sharing website.

Most of the other sites are diluted with faggotry.

GhettoGnom
01-20-2011, 01:06 PM
Nice! Thank you.

And zshare is good, no letters to write, fast download and they rarely take links down compared to a lot of other sites.. Not the best, but miles away from the worst.

Undiluted Karma
01-20-2011, 01:08 PM
I'll reup it within the hour to mediafire.

Thanks Mic Tyson btw.

Undiluted Karma
01-20-2011, 01:31 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?l3ba6samy3akwe2

Mic Tyson
01-20-2011, 01:42 PM
^^^^Rep. Updated first post with mediafire link

Taskmaster2112
01-20-2011, 09:56 PM
i'm listening to this right now. i'm only on the 4th track, "Prowler 2", and already this is a tremendous improvement over the retail version. Mic, thanks again for this. Mos sounds great on these tracks, and the beats are great. it's a shame that Mos wanted himself taken off the album and some samples didn't clear.

Meta4
01-20-2011, 11:44 PM
good lookin. I copped the retail the day it dropped and havent spun it since. This looks real ill tho. Was PISSED that Mos got the axe.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-20-2011, 11:55 PM
had most of this shit is dope pissed about the reasons why didn't drop like this

liquidswords
01-21-2011, 04:56 PM
That's dope...I actually really liked the retail, but Mos getting the axe was weak. It would've been dope if there were better guest appearances on it though

JASPER BEARDLY
05-06-2011, 09:26 PM
bump, been in a big mos def mood today

BIG D O
05-08-2011, 03:30 AM
real dope...i remember when they announced that they had to scrap the Mos Def tracks b/c of his label bitching....i was heated b/c those were literally the illest joints on the whole project man...