PDA

View Full Version : Blee - Cosmos Road.. (note: Jazzmatazz style shit..)

issues
01-21-2011, 07:37 AM
anybody peeped Cosmos Road?..

definately one for the jazz heads..

smooth as fuck..

Claaa7 you will love this..

couple of instrumentals..

ZuWshDYsTck

n28Fui_yQwY

couple of tracks with features.. (Prince Po in there..)

kyTzJXW-q5U

3RLWqHDV2bM

sPRaGV1-0v0

claaa7
01-21-2011, 08:25 AM
thanks for the heads up, this sounds lovely!! who are this guy, never heard of him before? do you know if they play live instruments or is it based on samples and also is it an instrumental album with a few guest spots. i'm definitely peeping this project, it says i must spread rep around but i'll give it to you later.

Taskmaster2112
01-21-2011, 08:37 AM
dope shit. love the cover too. thanks for the heads up.

issues
01-21-2011, 08:45 AM
thanks for the heads up, this sounds lovely!! who are this guy, never heard of him before? do you know if they play live instruments or is it based on samples and also is it an instrumental album with a few guest spots. i'm definitely peeping this project, it says i must spread rep around but i'll give it to you later.

i dont know alot about him either.. there isnt that much info out there..

hes South Korean born.. but based in Canada..

Cosmos Road is his 2nd album..

hes got another album called Solution.. his 1st album..

this is the info from his myspace..

Brian Lee AKA BLEE

Born in South Korea now based in Peterborough Ontario Canada he is a producer and composer of phenomenal fusion music masterpieces, by collaborating hip hop with classic funk and jazz melodies that deliver a message in waves. .... Prior music projects include working with JNYCE of Psych Ward fame. They saw each other's abilities, heard opportunity knocking and joined forces for a short time as it paved the way for each other to pursue their own personal projects and experimentalism. With Blee’s current project “SOLUTION” he teams back up with JNYCE and Psych Ward which proves that they are rising above the sea of ‘flavour of the week’ hip hop that is over saturating the industry. This current release weighs in as Blee’s most sonically evolved to date. .... The Korean Canadian Producer, pianist/keyboardist/composer extraordinaire delivers signature funk beats and powerful lyrical style from the guest emcees which include:.... 1. Mood (Main Flow , Donte) 2. Lightheaded (Othello, Braille, Ohmega Watts) 3. Supastition 4. J.Sands 5. Manchild from Mars iLL 6. Substantial 7. Noah 23 8. Double AB 9. Pscyhward and more to come....... Blees newest CD is the bridge between his underground beginnings and his future stardom. This is not only an important time for the composer but for his potential impact on rap music as a whole. Bound, set and determined with his mission to get his music out to fans around the World. BLEE & Co. will bring quality jazz music with a funk blast and hip hop roots that will signify the talent and skills brought forth by all contributing artists and him. .... Are you ready?....

http://www.myspace.com/bleesounds

and heres the tracklist for Cosmos Road..

1. Intro
2. Almost Happy (feat. Helen Eriksen)
3. Everything I Do (feat. Substantial)
4. Posses (feat. Prince Po of Organized Konfusion, Othello of Lightheaded & Poems of LA Symphony)
5. Feelings
6. Nice Guy (feat. Louis Logic)
7. Double Down (feat. Main Flow of Mood & Crunch E.X.)
8. Figured Out (feat. Wise Intelligent of Poor Rightious Teachers & Othello of Lightheaded)
9. First Impressions
10. I n I universe (feat. Jazzy Ivy)
11. Where Dreams are Made of (feat. Othello of Lightheaded)
12. Love's a Choice (feat. Alanna Stewart)
13. Midnight Road
14. Writing a Book (feat. Noah 23)
15. Guiding our Directions (feat. A.B.D.)
16. Rainy Days
17. The Beyond Here (feat. Othello of Lightheaded)
18. Sound Wine (feat. Pento, Von & Ja)
19. Definition of ill
20. Speaking from the Heart (Remix) [feat. Supastition]
21. Mirage

JASPER BEARDLY
01-22-2011, 04:25 AM
i'm gonna check this out, sick he works with j. sands... mrs. sands with dilla is sick shit

Captain Clark
03-08-2011, 10:48 PM
yeah its really dope. Noah23's track is nice. He just did a Noah23 vs WuTang: Enter the 23rd Chamber mixtape, haha. pretty dope though