PDA

View Full Version : dedicated to spoken and kingshyt

hollywoodrealty
10-17-2005, 10:54 AM
alright, so mother fuckers trying to go after the champ here, everyone knows my style is sick, some of my friends on here always tellen me when my shit is hot or not, i respect those opinions, but when fools start talken shit, and they not even coming with hot shit, that is sad, some people trying to destroy my name here, all the shit i worked hard here to accomplish, so im callen out u 2 1st, and i got a few others that are lined up next, especially punk ass tuco, so ima start off by cutten u fools, and ima go from there. the only one i got respect for is kingshyt, bcuz number one his rhyme was good, and number 2 he messaged me to come out and challenge him, and taht is what battling is all about, but as for the rest of u, feel the wrath.

hollywoodrealty
10-17-2005, 10:57 AM
ok so 1st off, my rebuttle to spoken..........

its funny his name is spoken, when he's dumb blind and mute
drop him out of a plane without a fucken parachute
your just a fruit, fucken chiquita banana
ill strangle your neck with teks white bandana
ill pull a tony montana, step in and take over your whole team
kill off the leader, the grim reaper's hear's your last screams
these cats dream, but ill ring the alarm and fucken end it
i type better rhymes with my feet, use my big toe to fucken send it
talk shit about the butcher, its like saying god's name in vane
my rhymes are razor blade sharped, get chopped like cocaine
you're chump change, i find better shit under my couch
i been carrying you kids around like a kangaroo pouch
you'll say more then ouch when i swing these brass knuckles
sit back and chuckle while u get smacked with belt buckles
these are the great adventures of hucklebarry finn
fuck P.I.R. ill dig a big circle to burry u in
cant breathe under the dirt, all of a sudden you're soft spoken
its takes him 3 months to write rhymes cuz its hard to type when he's dick stroken
his diss was weak, but i still had to shed some light
you just trying to live off my lyrics like a parasite

hollywoodrealty
10-17-2005, 10:58 AM
this next one is dedicated to kingshyt...........

seems like ive been called out by the so called king shyt
ill chop off his arms so this king cant swing shit
you wanted me to bring it, you shouldnt wake a sleeping dragon
trying to battle the butcher is like racing a porcshe and u got a stationwagon
ill stop your braggen, leave you saggen like some old tities
Pussy Influenced Rhymes should of never fucked with The Commitee
chop u up like confetti, time to celebrate my victory against these textcee's
pop champagne bottles, and break them over your head when their empty
hollywoodrealty will put this king in check mate
leave his ass frozen like an allen iverson head fake
make no mistake, you play with fire, you get burned
like driving next to an oiltanker before it overturns
am i concerned, hell no, he deposits more cum then sperm banks
my rhyme would be better even if my page was blank
you couldnt jump up in ranks even if u had a pogo stick
dont mess with the butcher, cuz my style is so sick
i aint sicka then aidz, naw son im sicker then mad cow
you get aids you live for days, u get mad cow, your dead now
all my guns go pow, all my dogs go bow wow
swing my butcher knife and leave u split like some eye brows

hollywoodrealty
10-17-2005, 10:59 AM
now i cant wait to see the whole crew talken shit about me, especially that punk ass tuco, dont worry though tuco, i got a thread in mind for u, ok let the shit talken begin

b.a.R.n.
10-17-2005, 04:34 PM
yo holly can i get another shot at you, i wanna battle you again do you want me to post that shit up here or should i keep it seperate?

hollywoodrealty
10-17-2005, 06:13 PM
barn ill holla at u when im ready to go, 1st i gotta handle some other shit, peace

hollywoodrealty
10-18-2005, 07:41 AM
where u at kingshyt?

hollywoodrealty
10-19-2005, 06:02 AM
?

TeknicelStylez
10-20-2005, 04:59 PM
Damn nigguhz never responded? O well, hot diss mang.

hollywoodrealty
10-22-2005, 05:10 AM
maybe u should delete that and write something better, dissapear for another week, that should be enough time for u to try and write something good spoken, u lucky im giving u a 2nd chance, get back in the lab and really come at me

Dupreez
10-22-2005, 06:39 AM
co sign on that ^^

I mean did you really feel it necessary to highlight this - Sexing an elephant is the only way you "Pop the Trunk"??????

Dam ur style really is getting bounced nowadays LOL!!!!

Hollywood u killed him as expected. Spokens first call out was whack this one was just as bad.

Spoken why dont u write something about me..........come on the whole forum is expecting it. Or u gonna try play the "mature im better dont need to respond" style on me.

Spoken aka "Mr hanky" gets flushed again lol!!!!

hollywoodrealty
10-22-2005, 10:12 AM
whatever happened to kingshyt, he was the one who called me out, havent even seen or heard from him since then

Dupreez
10-22-2005, 02:39 PM
[QUOTE=SpOk3N]Hey, Dupreez, don't even talk when u cant win a battle by yourself without getting mr. hollywood to vote for you. lol. I wont give you a verse simply cause i'm doing better things than text, while your still crying over beef and all the rest. LOL. thanx for letting me know i'm superior to you, herb. :)

.................:z

Sicka than aidZ
10-22-2005, 05:03 PM
yeah!!!, the mad cow rhyme was the shit.

Sicka than aidZ
10-22-2005, 05:11 PM
whatever happened to kingshyt, he was the one who called me out, havent even seen or heard from him since then
kings ill, that verse u dropped aint even close to some of his shit. you should drop a better one against king. make the battle famous. no disrespect holly, i liked what u wrote but yeah,...you gotta chance(u an king) to throwdown the dopest battle in days. fuck your last verse, made me sleepy homie. mad cow line was the only impressive line. i know u can do better. thats just my opinion about the shit. no dis. and spoken, I've never liked his shit anyways. peace

hollywoodrealty
10-22-2005, 06:00 PM
sorry spoken, i got no friends on here, i dont know anyone by their 1st name, other then eric unseen, and well thats cuz his name is in his sig, but anyways u can talk shit, i dont know why u beefed with me in the 1st place or called me out, all i did was comeback defending my crown, u dont have to be bitter

Sicka than aidZ
10-22-2005, 07:11 PM
net-feelings^^.....it was a joke homie, after all the feed ive givin you man, thought you'd get it.

hollywoodrealty
10-23-2005, 07:01 PM
where is kingshyt?

Sicka than aidZ
10-24-2005, 03:35 AM
prolly in a hurricane, nigga king lives in fort lauderdale i think. yeah. he prolly runnin for his life right now....yo holly tho yo, here's a king shyt smiley homie, i gotta pay my respect to the shyt
this is how he willy's niggaz
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileyshitter.gif

peace

Robert
10-24-2005, 04:20 AM
hmmmm..........
Hollywood you seem to be talking up both your verses, but to be honest they were nothing special, some pretty corny ass punches also.

Spoke could have killed you there if he cared enough i reckon but that verse was average (read the verse he beat me with a while ago, that was fire). in fact the whole diss battle thing was pretty wak, the only three dudes that came with anything worth reading were Kingshyt, Tek and TUCO (as much as I hate to say it, his personals on hollywood were heavy).

Fuck man if you gonna call peeps out you gotta come up with something much better then that.......
peace

Longbongcilvaringz
10-24-2005, 12:08 PM
^^u kiddin?^^

tucos verse was shit, lame imo.

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2005, 12:28 AM
tuco can come up some sick shit.

spoken too

yo, ft lauderdale is getting raped, i dont think king is writing rhymes right now

hollywoodrealty
10-26-2005, 06:23 AM
jamel, shut the fuck up u pussy, dont make anymore comments on my threads bcuz u have no clue what the fuck u talken about, i see u riding spoken's nuts, u r so desperate to be part of a crew, but nobody forgot about u making a fake name just to vote for yourself, so get the fuck out with your dick riding comments, u r so offfffff

hollywoodrealty
10-26-2005, 06:38 AM
yo sicka, i was in that hurricane too, i had to leave after that, no water or electric at my house, and i got a 5 month old son, so i got the fuck out, now im in orlando, shit was fucked up

Robert
10-26-2005, 12:17 PM
jamel, shut the fuck up u pussy, dont make anymore comments on my threads bcuz u have no clue what the fuck u talken about, i see u riding spoken's nuts, u r so desperate to be part of a crew, but nobody forgot about u making a fake name just to vote for yourself, so get the fuck out with your dick riding comments, u r so offfffff
No need to get angry at me homie, I'm just being honest about the situation, I dont need to be in an internet crew to feel happy and I dont need to issue lame internet disses to feel strong.

That fake name stuff is bullshit, im sick of defending myself on that count.......

Basically man I aint got anything against you, I was just writing down my honest opinion on the situation, If you chose to take offence I guess thats your problem......

btw to everyone that doesnt know, illstatiq is my brother (aka dickridah for those who remember lol)
peace

hollywoodrealty
10-26-2005, 06:42 PM
ok jamel, im just saying, ive written some of my best shit the past 4 times, i get private messages from people tellen me the shit was raw, but u talken shit, so if u say thats your oppinion ok, but i think u are hating for some reason, stop the hate man

Robert
10-26-2005, 08:08 PM
No hate homie, a lot of peeps on this site tell you what you want to hear, thats all i'd say, as long as you think you got him (and in this case you did coz Spok3n made a shit verse) thats all that prolly matters, anyway I think its fair that we have a battle some time in the near future, what you reckon?
peace

whiteguy
11-10-2005, 06:05 PM
DIE I HOPE ALL RAGHEARDS AND NIGGERS DIE WIPED OUT THE EARTH ALL YOU DO IS FUCK SHIT UP!Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers
Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers

Vernakular
05-05-2006, 03:45 PM
i just peeped this shit to see if holly stepped his game up

both disses were wack tho, but like jamel said, you can tell that spoken wasnt trying AT ALL its painfully obvious hollywood you give florida rappers a bad name