PDA

View Full Version : infidelity and home wreckin

SHRAP
01-21-2011, 12:52 PM
one of my friends recently got pregnant. the problem is, the guy who got her pregnant is my other friends husband, and now i heard that guy is divorcing his wife and going with his pregnant girlfriend even though he already has a kid about 2 years old with his wife

now people are going around bad mouthing my friend calling her a whore and home wrecker and shit

WTF?

if that dude loved his wife in the first place he wouldnt have impregnated another girl

the way i see it, if that dude was going to do some shit like this its better sooner than later, at least his wife still has time to find someone whos not a total douchebag

the way i see it my friend did his wife a favor

temptation is always going to be there, yeah my friend was flirting with a married man but its not her fault that guy cant control his dick and doesnt care about his family

theres no such thing as stealing someones husband or wife or boyfriend or girlfriend, if the person will leave their significant other then they didnt really love them in the first place

ur thoughts on this wucorp?

Undiluted Karma
01-21-2011, 03:10 PM
both the husband and the pregnant girlfriend are idiots most importantly because neither of them took any responsibility for the women to not get pregnant.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-21-2011, 03:22 PM
yep, both the husband and the girlfriend are wrong. the husband cos he was already married and had kids and the girlfriend because she knew he was married and had kids.

now what is the girlfriend gonna do when he goes and gets another girlfriend and gets her pregnant too?