PDA

View Full Version : yay! my food stamp application was approved lolz

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2011, 06:20 PM
http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/f2/food-stamp-card.jpg
http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/f7c7ac72abbc.gif

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/f2/29.jpg

its cool cuz in dis day and age u can use yr ebt card to take out actual dollar bills at atms and what not... now when i take a girl out on a date i can take out monies and swag heavily for free lolz

EAGLE EYE
01-21-2011, 06:45 PM
yea good luck with that

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2011, 06:48 PM
with food stamps you dont need luck cuz thats how awesome it is

Olive Oil Goombah
01-21-2011, 06:50 PM
jesus Bart....

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-21-2011, 06:59 PM
with food stamps you dont need luck cuz thats how awesome it is

If you can't afford food you're a disgrace and should immure yourself.

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-21-2011, 07:01 PM
2pac would not approve

EAGLE EYE
01-21-2011, 07:01 PM
http://macklessonsradio.com/resources/4559903.jpg

EAGLE EYE
01-21-2011, 07:02 PM
2pac would not approve

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8209/4nnrv.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
01-21-2011, 07:03 PM
i know of a few single mothers who, with no child support from the babies fathers STILL won't accept food stamps...even though technically they probably should just take them.

and you get them?

It shows why some will be destined to go nowhere.

Undiluted Karma
01-21-2011, 07:04 PM
why are you getting food stamps exactly?

are you poor or just claiming to be poor.

Professor Poopsnagle
01-21-2011, 07:06 PM
A least you're not eating at the homeless shelter.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-21-2011, 07:17 PM
other than going on dates are you gonna do anything else with it?

i'm gonna be looking for another course to do. there was firm that had people teach photoshop for free at the library a few years back but i think i was either doing accountancy or the legal secretarial that year and it clashed with my days at my college.

i've tried to call them but i don't think they exist as a company anymore since the recession. so i'm gonna have to go to find a college that gonna have decent equipment where i could do graphic design. i'd prefer to do Art & Design where i get to do fine art, textiles, photography with either sculpture or pottery. i was doing an art & design course just like that back in '03 but because i got sick and went awol for a few weeks i got kicked off the course.

i would love to go to do it but with all of the practical work i'd have to do a lot of written work too and i can't be fucked with doing written work. i love, love, love the practical work but when it comes to written work i absolutely hate it.

i got the opportunity to do a design display course the next year at London College of Communications, part of the University of Arts but fucked that up. i wasn't best at it because i was lost for any inspiration and was having a few personal issues that year. only good thing i did was that pic i drew of the headless and armless chick with the gun attached to her left leg. we had to visit museums and galleries (V&A, Imperial War Musuem, Tate Modern, etc) and i love that part too. the gun in the pic was of a gun i had seen in the Imperial War Meseum and had taken a pic of it. my class were given homework one day and we had to draw something and include something else in the pic that is unexpected, it was the only homework i managed to do for that tutor's class. most of the homework given by that tutor was a load of written work so i avoided her classes and her classes were always lectures other than that day where we had to draw something in the room and that was the day i drew the chair.

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/My%20Art/DSC01692.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/tri-xxy/My%20Art/DSC01602.jpg

i was doing a fashion design course 2 years ago but lost confidence in myself and so gave it up.

5hundred&one
01-21-2011, 07:37 PM
cool story ho

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-21-2011, 07:40 PM
edit: thought it was alcatraz

check two
01-21-2011, 07:49 PM
Nice drawings Trixx, you definitely have talent.

EAGLE EYE
01-21-2011, 07:55 PM
poor people cant have swag. it goes against the laws of nature.

ALCATRAZ
01-21-2011, 08:10 PM
why are you getting food stamps exactly?

are you poor or just claiming to be poor.
i lost my job today

no one supports me but myself

im a full time college student

i need to eat

its necessary

LORD NOSE
01-21-2011, 08:20 PM
lol

i make money but i can have more to spend if i had my EBT reactivated

i love that EBT card shit

be buying mad bagels and shit with my EBT card and shit

i gotta go get my EBT shit back

AL - you've been inspiring

EAGLE EYE
01-21-2011, 08:22 PM
^

poor. inferior. been had homeless.

and

birdchested.

SKAMPOE
01-21-2011, 08:35 PM
smh
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzROEMY82BiGKh7Af_I2xRvu_8T-Bqllt2nz7DDUx-0D3ZyESbJw&t=1

SKAMPOE
01-21-2011, 08:38 PM
stamps for food...
http://nimg.sulekha.com/others/original700/nepal-asia-poverty-2009-8-26-12-12-0.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-21-2011, 10:36 PM
i lost my job today

i need to eat

its necessary

Well if you're a student I take that back. I was gonna say what are you doing with your time. Now instead of pathetic its just sad.

Wh0am3ye?
01-21-2011, 10:51 PM
You could take money out of the ATM with that? I had no idea.....

Wh0am3ye?
01-21-2011, 10:57 PM
It says you could only withdraw money if you have temporary cash assistance benefits.

Art Vandelay
01-21-2011, 11:00 PM

WRONG. evryone who pays taxes in America supports you.

lol

this is the guy who once told queen of poetry that she is a bad mother for working and providing for her kids. then in the same thread was bragging to me that he is a real man.

EAGLE EYE
01-21-2011, 11:31 PM
WRONG. evryone who pays taxes in America supports you.

this is the guy who once told queen of poetry that she is a bad mother for working and providing for her kids. then in the same thread was bragging to me that he is a real man.

..and also made some condescending remarks to Tectrus for pursuing a double degree or something of that nature.

apparently seeking higher education is white-washing

apparently...

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-22-2011, 01:09 AM
lol

pfffff

smh

Undiluted Karma
01-22-2011, 04:37 AM
i lost my job today

i need to eat

its necessary

Damn, then thats completely understandable man.

Undiluted Karma
01-22-2011, 04:39 AM
..and also made some condescending remarks to Tectrus for pursuing a double degree or something of that nature.

apparently...

Yup

Im a Coconut

http://www.treehugger.com/coconut-carbon-capture.jpg

GhettoGnom
01-22-2011, 12:21 PM
Real men gathers their food themselves.. Go kill a stray cat or go into the woods hunting deer and looking for berries and fruits and shit.

Or get a job.

CharlesJones
01-22-2011, 02:11 PM
GhettoGnom, Alcatraz is doing the right thing. He said he lost his job. If you would read what he said, you would see he lost his job and that's why he applied for food stamps. I'm surprised he's going to school because he doesn't seem like the type that likes school since he's always saying some ignorant shit LOL.

Art Vandelay
01-22-2011, 02:14 PM
i'd like to know what alcatraz got fired for

CharlesJones
01-22-2011, 02:18 PM
Me too LOL.

Undiluted Karma
01-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Real men gathers their food themselves.. Go kill a stray cat or go into the woods hunting deer and looking for berries and fruits and shit.

Or get a job.

Wht's he supposed to do in the meantime then? lol

LoTec
01-22-2011, 04:45 PM
Id like to see food assistance programs provided at a comunity level instead of a federal level. I have an EBT card, but I dont really agree that the government should be charged with providing food for people.

People talkin that bullshit about their tax money feeding food stamp recipients, well I complain about our federal tax dollars being used to fuel the war machine and empire. Not much we can do about it, but Id rather feed people than kill, rape and enslave them.

check two
01-22-2011, 04:47 PM
He got fired for being a bad driver.

Art Vandelay
01-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Id like to see food assistance programs provided at a comunity level instead of a federal level.

i thought food assistance was provided on a state level, not a federal level. am i wrong?

EAGLE EYE
01-22-2011, 05:31 PM
i'd like to know what alcatraz got fired for

probably dancing to lil b videos on company time

LoTec
01-22-2011, 09:13 PM
i thought food assistance was provided on a state level, not a federal level. am i wrong?

I had to google to find out for sure but I knew we could use our ebt card in any state

The SNAP/Food Stamp Program is the largest nutrition assistance program administered by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). The goal of the program is “to alleviate hunger and malnutrition … by increasing food purchasing power for all eligible households who apply for participation” as stated in the Food Stamp Act of 1977, as amended (P.L. 108-269). The program provides monthly benefits to eligible low-income families which can be used to purchase food. Through the electronic benefit transfer systems (EBT) the use of food stamp “coupons” is no longer the means in which a client receives their benefits. EBT replaces paper coupons through use of a benefits card, similar to a bank card. USDA reports that all 50 states, DC, and Puerto Rico are now using EBT systems.

The federal government pays 100 percent of food stamp program benefits. Federal and State governments share administrative costs (with the federal government contributing nearly 50 percent).

Every 5 years, the SNAP/Food Stamp program is reauthorized by Congress as part of the Farm Bill. The reauthorization establishes who is eligible for food stamps and addresses program access, benefit levels, and other matters.

SKAMPOE
01-22-2011, 09:21 PM
Oh snap!!
_BRv9wGf5pk

ALCATRAZ
01-22-2011, 09:43 PM

Or get a job.

you live with your mom, what can you really tell me about how to live a 'real man's' life?

boy

GhettoGnom
01-25-2011, 06:26 AM
Wht's he supposed to do in the meantime then? lol
Hunt-gather, caveman style.

I'm surprised he's going to school because he doesn't seem like the type that likes school since he's always saying some ignorant shit LOL.
probably dancing to lil b videos on company time
Hahah

you live with your mom, what can you really tell me about how to live a 'real man's' life?
Lol, would've had more impact if I at least lived in the same city as her.

issues
01-25-2011, 06:50 AM
get a real job.. like Dirt Dog..

gKw5mBh4rYs

Queen Of Poetry
01-25-2011, 07:36 AM

Sunny said that??? I don't remember.....

IrOnMaN
01-25-2011, 11:32 AM

Or get a job.

It's funny that you would say something like that, Gnom. I found something that might interest you.

Why would anyone want to stay grinding, when they can get free cash while studying, eating, smoking, drinking and practically doing whatever the fuck they feel like most of the time, then being guaranteed a job where you'll earn more than enough to pay the shit back later? Life is easy being norwegian :)

Hmm.

ALCATRAZ
01-25-2011, 12:08 PM
LOL ^ what a pretentious faggit

IrOnMaN
01-25-2011, 12:35 PM
LOL ^ what a pretentious faggit

Damn!

IrOnMaN
01-25-2011, 01:04 PM

apparently...

Sunny believes that education is useless and pointless if you're an African-American male because pursing or obtaining a college degree won't help black men. He also believes that "educated" black men are mentally and physically weak because we made a choice to obtain a college degree and the uneducated streets thugs are mentally and physically stronger. In that sense, we have submitted ourselves to the "white man" and will do anything to make money besides ripping and running the streets like "real street thugs".}:|

According to Sunny and TSA, "educated" black men are "post-Negros". The "post-Negro" isn't valued in today's society, which means I'm useless because I'm not a "real street thug". Thanks.

wuswordz95
01-25-2011, 04:16 PM
ahhh sheeet this thread is frekinggg funny. I want an ebt card. I get tired of eating out. I want to make a damn sanwich in the market and pay for it with ebt.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-25-2011, 04:43 PM
Sunny believes that education is useless and pointless if you're an African-American male because pursing or obtaining a college degree won't help black men. He also believes that "educated" black men are mentally and physically weak because we made a choice to obtain a college degree and the uneducated streets thugs are mentally and physically stronger. In that sense, we have submitted ourselves to the "white man" and will do anything to make money besides ripping and running the streets like "real street thugs".}:|

According to Sunny and TSA, "educated" black men are "post-Negros". The "post-Negro" isn't valued in today's society, which means I'm useless because I'm not a "real street thug". Thanks.

Didn't you graduate college? And aren't you now employed as an apprentice de-beaker at the the Chikn Shak?

maybe sunny was right about this one.

IrOnMaN
01-26-2011, 01:13 PM
Didn't you graduate college? And aren't you now employed as an apprentice de-beaker at the the Chikn Shak?

maybe sunny was right about this one.

Typical! Yes, I did finish college and here's proof!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/Ironman45316/P1140840.jpg?t=1296068972

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/Ironman45316/PC110825.jpg?t=1296069097

And if you want, you can Google my name. I don't lie about anything.

Are you happy now?

Undiluted Karma
01-26-2011, 01:20 PM

Such retarded views by them shouldnt even be considered lmao

IrOnMaN
01-26-2011, 02:55 PM
Such retarded views by them shouldnt even be considered lmao

Yeah but what can you do about it? The media has injected us with this black man image and why black men should behave a certain way in order to be respected and loved.

You have to admit that "educated" black men aren't valued in today's world. Hell, he's not valued in the household. To black women, he's just a weak, ugly, useless motherfucker who shouldn't exists because she'd rather have an uneducated, mindless, ex-con, lazy, street thug who will sit up in her house and utilize every damn resource she has. When life gets hard she'll say, "Nigga, you ain't shit." The black women loves this type of on-going nonsense and entertainment.

If you were to ask most "educated" and "successful" black men, they'll tell you how they had to work through college alone because they never had any real support. They'll tell you that the women didn't find them attractive because they weren't "real street niggas" or gangsters. They'll tell you how people have disrespected them in ways you couldn't imagine just because they're black man. They'll tell you how their classmates and co-workers ignored them when they would give their input on something but listen to the white person. In order to gain people's respect and attention, the black man HAS to submit to the common image. It's true and it's real.

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2011, 04:19 PM

Are you happy now?

what exactly is that first letter in your name? Is that a D or an I?

IrOnMaN
01-26-2011, 04:26 PM
what exactly is that first letter in your name? Is that a D or an I?

It's an I. My name is Ira.

Rame
01-26-2011, 04:57 PM

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/Ironman45316/PC110825.jpg?t=1296069097

Are you happy now?

Lol. This guy posts pictures of everything. EVERYTHING.

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2011, 05:02 PM
Yeah but what can you do about it? The media has injected us with this black man image and why black men should behave a certain way in order to be respected and loved.

You have to admit that "educated" black men aren't valued in today's world. Hell, he's not valued in the household. To black women, he's just a weak, ugly, useless motherfucker who shouldn't exists because she'd rather have an uneducated, mindless, ex-con, lazy, street thug who will sit up in her house and utilize every damn resource she has. When life gets hard she'll say, "Nigga, you ain't shit." The black women loves this type of on-going nonsense and entertainment.

If you were to ask most "educated" and "successful" black men, they'll tell you how they had to work through college alone because they never had any real support. They'll tell you that the women didn't find them attractive because they weren't "real street niggas" or gangsters. They'll tell you how people have disrespected them in ways you couldn't imagine just because they're black man. They'll tell you how their classmates and co-workers ignored them when they would give their input on something but listen to the white person. In order to gain people's respect and attention, the black man HAS to submit to the common image. It's true and it's real.

i guess you have a point

wshhcX2MY6kx8XrnYp1j

Sickandary!
01-26-2011, 05:33 PM
what u do is rollup in walmart, stokup on talknin microwaves and celis for the teaml. may by some xbox games. then bring yo groceries along with u and after u flashed your 20000 bankroll to the cashier nd madt your 2000 dollar purphaz u than pay for the groceries with your ebt card. its hilarious how there jaws drop to the thought such a high spender like me woulr be usin a welfare card. but yo cashrules and thatz what im best at ruling the cash, oh well walmart luvs . im there loyal gangsta chief in command who gets treated like king by ever clerk. im like a regular there and thye luv me

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2011, 05:50 PM
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1070/pplofwucorp1.png

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-26-2011, 05:55 PM
tectrus, you post too much personal stuff on here. fuck trying to prove anything to these assholes lol

and

sunny's a clown who gets his education from street corner pamphlets distributed by jobless semi-illiterates wearing bowties and alcatraz is a polynesian tranny that gets aroused by lil b mixtape covers.

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2011, 05:56 PM
sounds fairly accurate

Uncle Steezo
01-26-2011, 08:22 PM
You have to admit that "educated" black men aren't valued in today's world. Hell, he's not valued in the household.

To black women, he's just a weak, ugly, useless motherfucker who shouldn't exists because she'd rather have an uneducated, mindless, ex-con, lazy, street thug who will sit up in her house and utilize every damn resource she has. When life gets hard she'll say, "Nigga, you ain't shit." The black women loves this type of on-going nonsense and entertainment.

If you were to ask most "educated" and "successful" black men, they'll tell you how they had to work through college alone because they never had any real support.

They'll tell you that the women didn't find them attractive because they weren't "real street niggas" or gangsters.

They'll tell you how people have disrespected them in ways you couldn't imagine just because they're black man.

They'll tell you how their classmates and co-workers ignored them when they would give their input on something but listen to the white person.

In order to gain people's respect and attention, the black man HAS to submit to the common image. It's true and it's real.

this sounds personal. real personal. you need to get some confidence, self respect and self esteem.
you got a big ET alien dick. go use it and stop crying about what niggers think. fuck what N-I-G-G-E-R-S think. fuck what anybody thinks.

you manifest what you envision. i bet if you carried yourself accordingly, then you wouldn't see that negativity reflected back at you.

ME?
i'm educated.

and i just spent the past 5 days getting nursed back to health with sexual healing by a dimepiece college girl. i'm talkin her spoonfeeding me chicken soup with nothing on but high heels and a thong.

and i'm old. you still young.

wtf is your problem?

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-26-2011, 08:50 PM
this sounds personal. real personal. you need to get some confidence, self respect and self esteem.
you got a big ET alien dick. go use it and stop crying about what niggers think. fuck what N-I-G-G-E-R-S think. fuck what anybody thinks.

you manifest what you envision. i bet if you carried yourself accordingly, then you wouldn't see that negativity reflected back at you.

ME?
i'm educated.

and i just spent the past 5 days getting nursed back to health with sexual healing by a dimepiece college girl. i'm talkin her spoonfeeding me chicken soup with nothing on but high heels and a thong.

wtf is your problem?

this

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2011, 09:56 PM
get the fuck outta Detroit....step one

ALCATRAZ
01-26-2011, 10:19 PM
yea man if i was college educated the last place id wanna be is in some arm pit of america like michigan... go towards one of the coastal cities, we got better women, better jobs, better drugs, better everything really...

Mumm Ra
01-27-2011, 12:46 AM
its true
michigan fucking blows

EAGLE EYE
01-27-2011, 07:55 AM

ME?
i'm educated.

wtf is your problem?

lmao

post of the light year

IrOnMaN
01-27-2011, 11:23 AM

It is and it isn't. I've experienced bullshit from everyday people. I'm not an asshole, a drug dealer, ex-con, a serial killer, rapist, etc. I'm well-mannered and I TRY to respect everyone regardless of their income. Unfortunately, I don't receive the same respect. It's funny because ex-cons receive parties, money, free stuff, etc when they come home from prison robbing people, killing, raping women, etc. It's amazing how people consider them to be heroes. When black men finish college (depending if he comes from a loving family), he's considered a piece of shit and "Uh! That nigga ain't shit! Fuck him." Seriously?

I'm not the only one. I KNOW that many men have experienced the same thing. It comes with the territory.

I always carry myself accordingly. If I came from a "privileged" background, then maybe people would look and treat me differently. It's all about money and ignorance.

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-27-2011, 11:44 AM
^dude, educated people aren't really treated with respect regardless of color.

and yes, my cousins who went to jail and prison got parties when they went in and when they came home, and all i got was a card from my grandma when i graduated high school and got my associates degree, and didn't get shit when i got my bachelor's. (i mean, my parents looked out, but my extended family has always treated me like a mutant because i can read past a third grade level. who gives a fuck?)

oh well. i could either cry about it or laugh about it; i chose the latter.

if your happiness is contingent on the reactions of other people, you will never be happy.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-27-2011, 11:52 AM

and yes, my cousins who went to jail and prison got parties when they went in and when they came home, and all i got was a card from my grandma when i graduated high school and got my associates degree, and didn't get shit when i got my bachelor's. (i mean, my parents looked out, but my extended family has always treated me like a mutant because i can read past a third grade level. who gives a fuck?)

if your happiness is contingent on the reactions of other people, you will never be happy.

it does seem like the bigger the fuck up, the more attention they get. the more they keep shitting on that attention.

my guess is though, that they know you dont need that kind of help. they see that you are your own man.

but again,it could be just their own perverted twist ofwhat theythink graduatiing is.

But in the end it doesn't matter because at some point you gotta do it yourself and at the end of the day you got less problems than him.

IrOnMaN
01-27-2011, 12:06 PM

I know of whites, Arabs, Asians, Mexicans who receive lots of love from their friends and family for pursuing higher education. Don't get me wrong, blacks do too, but they're always put down for being a sell out and "not real" and weak by their own friends and family.

I understand what you're saying. I'm the first one in my family to graduate college and the first male to finish high school. It's funny how they're treated like kings and queens and they look at me as if I'm from outerspace but they're the ones who dropped out of high school and on drugs. To be honest, I wasn't suppose to "make it". Now, I just laugh because in a few years, someone is going to have their hand out.

Oh! Did you receive my pm regarding Ironman 2?

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-27-2011, 12:17 PM
^I think the mistake is perceiving this issues as being particular to Black people when they are just general human problems. I wasn't necessarily talking about family in the first comment, I just meant our culture as a whole has an anti-intellectual slant to it and devalues education.

I have a BA in English and am currently working on my master's (I was working on an AS in Radiology last year and said 'Fuck it', but I may use those credits to get a BS in Biology or something down the road..).I'm trying to be a permanent student and keep sucking up this grant and scholarship money.

Maybe if people were aware of how awesome a hustle going to college is, they'd be more inclined to perform academically.

I did not get your PM, but if it's about a link i would try extratorrent.com or something...I actually bought that one.

IrOnMaN
01-27-2011, 12:48 PM
^I think the mistake is perceiving this issues as being particular to Black people when they are just general human problems. I wasn't necessarily talking about family in the first comment, I just meant our culture as a whole has an anti-intellectual slant to it and devalues education.

I have a BA in English and am currently working on my master's (I was working on an AS in Radiology last year and said 'Fuck it', but I may use those credits to get a BS in Biology or something down the road..).I'm trying to be a permanent student and keep sucking up this grant and scholarship money.

Maybe if people were aware of how awesome a hustle going to college is, they'd be more inclined to perform academically.

I did not get your PM, but if it's about a link i would try extratorrent.com or something...I actually bought that one.

I agree! The problem is people don't want to invest in a four year college or university to pursue their goals and dreams. When things get hard for them academically, they'll transfer to a community college and settle for an Associates Degree and won't bother obtaining a bachelors degree.

My dream as a kid was to obtain a B.S. in Geology and then study Vertebrate Paleontology after. Of course, kids laughed at me and family members and peers constantly told me that I was stupid and useless but I did it! It was a hard six years but I accomplished my goal.

The problem with some Americans is that they're in their comfort zone and don't want to invest in something that will require hard work, dedication and most importantly, sacrifice!

I'm not sure if people are aware of this statistic but did you know that kids who come from a poverty background are more likely to drop out of college their first semester? I think it 98% of kids who live in poverty drop out. It's crazy to know that because I was one of them.

What it all boils down to is receiving the RIGHT support in order to pursue higher education, both financially and mentally.

Uncle Steezo
01-27-2011, 02:12 PM
at the end of the day, you have to decide what you want out of life, and what your motivation is. if you want parties and bitches then you went to college for the wrong reasons. you could have done that without wasting time and money, or you could have wasted your time at school and partied and fucked bitches.

like i said before, fuck what people think.

but i invited you to a picnic last summer that was packed with grads from all over michigan. fine women and cool people who all had things going for them. big booty chix with phds n shit.

i'm on the outside looking in but it seems like you look for validation in the wrong places. if you want, i can plug you into alumni groups in the detroit area.

these are the type of people you are looking for.
http://bingenow.com/cgi-bin/video?vidid=528

IrOnMaN
01-27-2011, 02:25 PM
but i invited you to a picnic last summer that was packed with grads from all over michigan. fine women and cool people who all had things going for them. big booty chix with phds n shit.

i'm on the outside looking in but it seems like you look for validation in the wrong places. if you want, i can plug you into alumni groups in the detroit area.

I know but I was working like crazy at that time. Even if I wanted too, I wouldn't have been able to because I had a deadline to meet.

Belle Isle. So many memories. I used to work at the Giant Slide. I haven't been to Belle Isle since 2004. Man!

Ok. Thanks.

Dokuro
01-27-2011, 02:28 PM
tss... fucking Petra...

insted of getting foodstamps maybe you should do crime insteed atlest you keep your pride

....haaah
i miss the days of riding with the horde...

Dokuro
01-27-2011, 02:31 PM

no self respecting black man would....no.. no black man would willingly go to a "Picnic" the fucks a matter with you

Uncle Steezo
01-27-2011, 02:33 PM
just say the word man. i got 4 cousins that go to Wayne State and 3 that go to Henry Ford. you might even know them already.
i understand where you are coming from but you gotta get over it. i mean do you really want the type of chick who wants a "thug"? do you really want the type of attention that "thugs" get?

Uncle Steezo
01-27-2011, 02:35 PM
no self respecting black man would....no.. no black man would willingly go to a "Picnic" the fucks a matter with you
loki, that means a lot coming from a kid who is in love with a japanese hologram and named himself after a shitty porn director.

Dokuro
01-27-2011, 02:44 PM
loki, that means a lot coming from a kid who is in love with a japanese hologram and named himself after a shitty porn director.
what’s Loki got to do with it

ps. Miku awesome dude your just mad because all of her 8000 songs and 311 albums are dubble platinum

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq149/Felix925/1198164224291tv3.jpg

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-27-2011, 02:46 PM
^worst poster on the corp by far

Uncle Steezo
01-27-2011, 02:48 PM
loki, i don't care how many songs and albums you bought. the shit is still garbage.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-27-2011, 03:01 PM
The only peole who hhate on getting an educatino are the ignorant, jealous people that are trying to bring you down because they never had the drive to do it themselves.

No matter what class or field you go into, there will be haters wanting you to fail. It doesn't matter where you are on Earth, its there.

Ironman, you worry way to much what people think about you.

I mean look at what you have done here on this forum just to prove yourself to a bunch of people who are really just fucking with you.

You posted your alien weiner and your degree.

But what did that change or prove? Nothing aside from the fact my eyes are scarred for life.

Dokuro
01-27-2011, 03:02 PM
dude im not loki...loki my uncle

and i havnt bought a single one

still the vocaliods are quickly closing the gap of my Wu collection on winamp

Dokuro
01-27-2011, 03:03 PM
The only peole who hhate on getting an educatino are the ignorant, jealous people that are trying to bring you down because they never had the drive to do it themselves.

No matter what class or field you go into, there will be haters wanting you to fail. It doesn't matter where you are on Earth, its there.

Ironman, you worry way to much what people think about you.

I mean look at what you have done here on this forum just to prove yourself to a bunch of people who are really just fucking with you.

But what did that change or prove? Nothing aside from the fact my eyes are scarred for life.
yup!-yup!

Undiluted Karma
01-27-2011, 03:29 PM

Exactly.

EAGLE EYE
01-28-2011, 03:36 PM

doesn't matter what the context is..

that shit just sounds hilarious.

Sickandary!
01-28-2011, 04:15 PM
aint nuttin wrong with bein a walmart local. bump into catz from highschool all the time with there familiez an shit

ALCATRAZ
01-28-2011, 06:00 PM
black people love picnics.. its what we do

EAGLE EYE
01-28-2011, 06:39 PM
Pac said "Don't Go 2 Sleep"

Right Alcatraz?

I personally wouldn't go to sleep with my golden food stamps lying right out in the open.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5417/goldenfoodstamp.png

Olive Oil Goombah
01-28-2011, 08:59 PM

they do. i be driving thru the metroparks on nice days and they be havin huge picnics and barbecues. it be lookin like fun.

Queen Of Poetry
01-29-2011, 09:21 AM

"Picnic" was used back in the day to pick niggers. Black folks barbeque. F that racist picnic shit. I wish a white person would invite me to a picnic..I'm just sayin.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-29-2011, 10:41 AM
hahaha...your a fucking idiot. Did uncle Mudbone tell you that story??

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-29-2011, 10:47 AM
"Picnic" was used back in the day to pick niggers. Black folks barbeque. F that racist picnic shit. I wish a white person would invite me to a picnic..I'm just sayin.

:frusty:

you've got to be joking.

CharlesJones
01-29-2011, 12:15 PM
I'm still waiting on my food stamps application to be approved. I applied a few weeks ago. If i get approved, i'm gonna be getting them temporary until i can find a part time job to go with my fulltime job. I'm not gonna do like most poor blacks who get them and are content with getting them the rest of their life because they aren't trying to get a job. I do agree with some people that are against poor blacks getting welfare checks and food stamps because most poor blacks do get lazy when they get welfare because they aren't trying to get a job. I know it's hard to get a job but you gotta keep trying.

CharlesJones
01-29-2011, 12:28 PM
I agree with Style about Ironman. Ironman, you gotta stop thinking about what ignorant blacks think about you and you gotta live life. I got dissed a lot by ignorant black men in high school and at a few previous jobs but i keep going on about my business. You can't sit around and get upset about ignorant blacks dissing you because you aren't ignorant, you aren't dumb, you don't go to the club, you don't smoke weed and drink alcohol, you don't want a black woman who got kids. I used to let it bother me when i was in high school that ignorant black men dissed me because i wasn't like them but i got over it when i got older. I tried to fit in with the ignorant black men when i was in high school and i realized that i can only be me. I can't be something that i'm not to get people to like me.