PDA

View Full Version : Destroy and Rebuild the industry.

zooruka
01-21-2011, 06:51 PM
If you could destroy and rebuild the game.........Which rappers would you boot out and which rappers should stay.

Boot

1. eminem (dude is the rap equivelant of paris hilton)

2. 99.9% of rappers who emerged since 2000-present day ( I can't stand this period of rap)

3. 99.9% of the killa bees

4. All them rocafella niggaz (especially freeway) and (except bleek)

5. "Every white rapper" excpet vinnie paz and paul wall (lol I know his raps are not mind blowing but dude doesn't really strike me as corny, but I have not heard enough of music though to really make a solid opinion).

Build

peace

Wh0am3ye?
01-21-2011, 08:07 PM
you failed once you said Paul wall stays.....

Shogah
01-21-2011, 08:14 PM
What's all that with your hate towards white rappers?

Djaminha
01-21-2011, 10:25 PM
You're right, that certainly would destroy the game

Fuck outta here, it's not the 90's anymore.

wukillabee25
01-21-2011, 10:30 PM
You would really kill RA the Rugged Man and save Paul Wall??

BornPower
01-22-2011, 12:26 AM
If you could destroy and rebuild the game.........Which rappers would you boot out and which rappers should stay.

Boot

1. eminem (dude is the rap equivelant of paris hilton)

Despite what can be said of his recent works, one cannot forget that he is one of the few to show up Jay on his own album and when properly induced this white boy is simply one talented rapper. Period.

2. 99.9% of rappers who emerged since 2000-present day ( I can't stand this period of rap)

While I'm not a fan of most rappers, you left out Lupe. LUPE!

3. 99.9% of the killa bees

Seriously? Even some of the lamer Killa Beez are better than some of the people you say should stay, like....

4. All them rocafella niggaz (especially freeway) and (except bleek)

Keep Bleek? You must be joking. And I actually like Freeway's style.

5. "Every white rapper" excpet vinnie paz and paul wall (lol I know his raps are not mind blowing but dude doesn't really strike me as corny, but I have not heard enough of music though to really make a solid opinion).

First you wanna keep Bleek, then Paul Wall? I can't take you seriously on this thread, dude. Flame much?

I say we sponsor an event like the League. Rappers compete in different areas of rap skill (STORYTELLING would be an excercize in taking elements chosen by judges at random and weaving a cohesive and coherent story with it, etc) and would be ranked according to votes.

Teams, Finals, Superstar Weekend....all of these things could be translated to this kind of Hip Hop event.

Undiluted Karma
01-22-2011, 10:42 AM

Boot

1. eminem (dude is the rap equivelant of paris hilton) he might make commerciaal stuff nowadays but hes still skilled, check syllables if u dont believe me.

2. 99.9% of rappers who emerged since 2000-present day ( I can't stand this period of rap) lol,

3. 99.9% of the killa bees- some of them are quite wack

4. All them rocafella niggaz (especially freeway) and (except bleek)- lol freeways wack? did u hear his collab with jake one?

ill bill
slaine
everlast
apathy
yelawolf (ok hes mixed race but u know what i mean)
action bronson
RA THE RUGGED MAN??

and much more

cmon son

Build

peace

peace

CharlesJones
01-29-2011, 01:39 PM
Prof Zooruka, i agree that rap music has been on a downfall since after the 90's but there's a lot of rappers who got skills but we don't hear about them because they aren't in the mainstream. I know there's a lot of underground rappers that got skills but i don't check them for because i don't hear about them. I don't think the rap industry should be destroyed and rebuilt because there's always gonna be wack rappers. Can somebody tell me about some rap underground websites i should check out so i can peep out what new underground rappers are out?

Undiluted Karma
01-29-2011, 02:23 PM
You want primarily blogs,CJ

http://hiphopisntdead.blogspot.com/

check Fatboy Brandons, Claa7 and RS blogs

JakobR
01-29-2011, 02:34 PM
Hip hop deserves better fans. So I would destroy the whole game and bring in less bitchy listeners who actually respect and ENJOY the game.

The mainstream is really good these days: Talib Kweli, Lupe Fiasco, J. Cole (soon), Eminem, Nas, Jay-Z, B.o.b, Roots... Lil Wayne and Kanye West write good songs now and then too (not sure they are all considered mainstream). Yet people are bitching. Cute.

Girls, girls, girls girls, girls I do adore....

JakobR
01-29-2011, 02:37 PM
How did I miss the racism in his post? Hilarious stuff, really. :D

CharlesJones
01-29-2011, 02:38 PM
I don't want blogs. I want rap websites i should check out for underground rappers. I'll go on Yahoo.com and do a search later.

Mr. R&B
01-29-2011, 04:50 PM
Paul Wall says the same goddamned thing in every single one of his songs.

Dude is one-demensional as fuck, no versatility whatsoever.

DJ Deoseyus
01-29-2011, 06:06 PM
Memphis Bleek over Freeway?

Undiluted Karma
01-29-2011, 08:34 PM
I don't want blogs. I want rap websites i should check out for underground rappers. I'll go on Yahoo.com and do a search later.

You really are one of the most unappreciative posters on this site lols.

Blogs are the primary way that underground and up and coming artists get their exposure.

Undiluted Karma
01-29-2011, 08:35 PM
How did I miss the racism in his post? Hilarious stuff, really. :D

Ignorants can't see past skin colour lolol.