PDA

View Full Version : Well, My Dog's Pussy is All Fucked Up

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-22-2011, 09:11 AM
So the other day my dog jumped on the bed while I was watching TV.

When I looked over at her she was facing the other way with her back towards me, and I saw what appeared to be a scratch running down the back of her clit. I thought maybe she squatted on a stick or something.

It was gross, although I don't particularly like looking at the dog's pussy even when it is in mint condition.

So I called to my girlfriend, "Hey, Baby, can you come in here and look at the dog's pussy? It's all fucked up."

She asked me why I was looking at the dog's pussy in the first place, but I explained to her that it wasn't like that; it just...happened.

Anywho, the girlfriend got off work yesterday and took the dog to the vet. Turns out she has a Urinary Tract Infection.

I was deeply disturbed, and thought maybe we were bad owners.

Maybe we were weren't walking her enough....maybe we needed to make her drink more water...maybe we should have been washing her pussy out with a 2-parts vinegar, 1 part water solution on a bi-weekly basis...I just didn't know

Anyways, I went to the vet to pick her up, obviously very troubled about the state of my dog's pussy.

Turns out, the vet says that these things "just happen sometimes" and gave us a bunch of medicine(Cost us $800 by the way, which I found pretty steep, but you really can't put a pricetag on your dog's pussy. But I digress).

She also told me that my dog has "an extended vagina". I don't know what the fuck that means, and I was afraid to ask, and, quite frankly, a little offended. You don't dis a man's dog's pussy right to his face. But that wasn't the time to let my pride get in the way of salvaging my dog's pussy.

I asked what I could do to prevent this from happening again, but she said it wasn't my fault and reiterated that these things, "just happen"

I was relieved that that it wasn't my neglect that led to my dog's pussy's state of disarray, but "Just happens"?

Well, I refuse to accept that.

Wu-tang Fags of the world, please use this thread to post tips, suggestions, and pointers on proper dog-pussy care and maintenance.

Or feel free to just post informative anecdotes about your dogs' respective pussies.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-22-2011, 09:53 AM
follow this link for tips to being a better owner

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4102/saturday-night-live-dissing-your-dog

EAGLE EYE
01-22-2011, 12:31 PM
Does she sleep in your bed with you?

Last thing you need is to catch a pussy infection yo self mayne.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/20/letting-sleeping-dogs-lie-in-your-bed-can-kill-you/

Professor Poopsnagle
01-22-2011, 12:36 PM
I don't know much about dogs or pussies, but aren't there any vagina douche products for dogs?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-22-2011, 12:59 PM
this dirty jew cocksucker tried to fuck his dog with his diseased veener and now he wants to act concerned....

GhettoGnom
01-22-2011, 01:17 PM
Let nature take it's course, unless you're fucking that dog, it's not your problem.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-22-2011, 01:48 PM
$800? To treat an infection? What was the treatment, stem-cell?

Your vets dont stock anti-biotics?

SKAMPOE
01-22-2011, 02:00 PM
in da lac and siblings

http://spaceghetto.org/images/zz2.png

Blackula Spectacula
01-22-2011, 05:25 PM
thats allot for anti-biotics. and keep her diet healthy, she's prolly just prone to getting vaginal infections. There's not much you can do. but get a second opinion aswell shop around for anti-biotics, some anti-biotics used on humans can be used for dogs too.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-22-2011, 08:00 PM
^speaks from experience

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-23-2011, 01:49 PM
g's up nigga hoes down if the bitch cant swim she gon drown !

ALCATRAZ
01-23-2011, 01:58 PM
wu tang fags of the world lololololol

Undiluted Karma
01-23-2011, 03:56 PM
is this the strange jewish dude that used to be called tony danza copping looks at his dogs pussy? good thing though at least your dogs ok

Blackula Spectacula
01-23-2011, 05:20 PM
^speaks from experience

I had worked a vet clinic during my highschool career, so learned quite allot.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-23-2011, 05:49 PM
This thread reminds me of the movie "Let Sleeping Dogs Lie"

check it out, you won't regret it.

01-24-2011, 05:40 PM
I had worked a vet clinic during my highschool career, so learned quite allot.

The vet said that the majority of the cost was because they had to run a kidney scan. Based on your experience with both veterinary medicine and dirty pussies, does this sound accurate?

My girl got the dog "pet insurance", which I thought was ridiculous.

Do you think maybe the vet saw that we had insurance, so she decided to run a bunch of unnecessary tests?

Tryna get rich off my dog's dirty-ass pussy?

Shit is deep in 2011. Deep like a dirty dog pussy.

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2011, 06:52 PM
The vet said that the majority of the cost was because they had to run a kidney scan. Based on your experience with both veterinary medicine and dirty pussies, does this sound accurate?

My girl got the dog "pet insurance", which I thought was ridiculous.

Do you think maybe the vet saw that we had insurance, so she decided to run a bunch of unnecessary tests?

Tryna get rich off my dog's dirty-ass pussy?

Shit is deep in 2011. Deep like a dirty dog pussy.

do you think "THEY" infected her? Not the vets, but "THEY".

maybe "THEY" poisoned her drinking water or milk bones

GhettoGnom
01-25-2011, 07:22 AM
The vet said that the majority of the cost was because they had to run a kidney scan.

Hahah.. Sounds like you got fucked worse than your dog, my friend.

issues
01-25-2011, 08:07 AM
http://www.icseguess.com/uploads/images/funny_dog_man_doctored_picture.jpg

01-25-2011, 05:49 PM
do you think "THEY" infected her? Not the vets, but "THEY".

maybe "THEY" poisoned her drinking water or milk bones

How could I have been so blind?

It looks like Palehrose and Sunny Winters were right this whole time...And all it took was a dirty dog pussy to finally get me to open my eyes.

From now on, whenever I think of dirty pussies, I will always remember Palehorse and Sunny Winters.

When white people and illuminati(or whatever the fuck dumb shit Palehorse believes in) decided to attack my dog's pussy, that's when they went to far.

I'm going to go build on this in KTL. hotep.

TeknicelStylez
01-25-2011, 07:58 PM
Based on your experience with both veterinary medicine and dirty pussies, does this sound accurate?

-dead-

cutn' heads
01-26-2011, 12:42 PM
my dog has gotten several uti's in her 11 years. not once did i have to pay $800 for treatment.

we use a special food now that helps prevent it. it's a little bit more pricey but it works...

cutn' heads
01-26-2011, 12:53 PM
also, that dog insurance is a waste of money... dogs are resilient creatures. they can mend on their own...

02-01-2011, 06:14 PM
UPDATE:

I just wanted to let all of you, especially those of you who offered your advice and support, know that after almost a week of antibiotics, my dog's pussy is finally starting to clear up!

Now, I know that medical science will say that it was solely the antibiotics, but in my heart I know that it was YOUR prayers and support that eventually led to the gradual healing of my dog's dirty, dirty pussy.

Now, things aren't perfect down there yet, but with a little time, a few more pills, and a double-dose of love, I have a feeling my dog's pussy will be A-OK in no time!

Thank you, wu-corp faggots. I will never again look at my dog's soon-to-be pristine pussy without recalling your kindness, support and understanding

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-01-2011, 06:23 PM
good to hear she's getting better, dan.

cutn' heads
02-01-2011, 09:33 PM
thats what it's all about. bros helping bros...

02-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Well, I'm sorry for not keeping you guys updated on the status of my dog's pussy, but I have received and read all of your PMs, and from the bottom of my heart, they are greatly appreciated.

Your well-wishes, prayers, and motivational tales have truly touched both my soul and my dog's dirty pussy.

So there's no easy way to say it, but my dog's pussy has taken a turn for the worse. Apparently, her pussy is so dirty and crusty that normal antibiotics couldn't penetrate it's thick layer of stank.

So now we're on the hard stuff. This dog pussy medicine is the real deal. Or at least I hope it is, for the sake of my dog's pussy.

It's day 2. I haven't really looked at it lately, as it is a gross dirty dog pussy, but I'll peep game in a couple of days and keep you posted.

Keep the love coming to my dog's pussy, and we're gonna knock the stank out of it yet!

Your kind words are my only means of summoning the strength to continue to fight the good fight during these darkest of times and dirtiest of dog pussies.

1 love

02-19-2011, 06:02 PM
i just wanted to mention that when you google "dirty dog pussy", this thread is the first thing that shows up.

so this is what it feels like to "make it"...

Longbongcilvaringz
02-20-2011, 01:39 AM
If you don't mind asking (and i haven't read the whole thread), how did your dog's pussy get so filthy in the first place?

02-20-2011, 09:26 AM
To be perfectly frank, bateman, I find it pretty insulting that you would tell me that you haven't read my posts(each one more immaculate than the last), as to imply that they are beneath you in some way, and then you insult the artist even further by asking for some abridged version..

shame on you.

12-21-2011, 11:56 AM
SO...it turns out that, this whole time, my dog is allergic to grass. Her pussy and belly were all fucked up and crusty from walking through the grass.

So now my dog takes 1 Zyrtec every day, and her pussy is so clean you could eat off it.

While, obviously, I am happy for ANnie, selfishly, I am happy for myself as well.

I know longer have to live with the stigma of being 'that guy whose dog's pussy is all fucked up".

You see all these magazines, with glamorized, airbrushed images of perfect dog pussies, and it just creates unrealistic expectations.

I'd be at a swanky cocktail party, and a group of guests would be gathered in a circle, talking about how immaculate their dogs' respective pussies were, and I would just have to lower my head and slink away, or make an excuse about having to use the bathroom.

But now, when I meet someone, I can shake their hand, look directly into their eyes, and say with all confidence, "Hello, my name is Dan, and Yes, my dog's pussy is perfect.

Thanks wu-corp, again, for all of your support.

Bobby_Digital72
12-21-2011, 12:27 PM
SO...it turns out that, this whole time, my dog is allergic to grass. Her pussy and belly were all fucked up and crusty from walking through the grass.

So now my dog takes 1 Zyrtec every day, and her pussy is so clean you could eat off it.

While, obviously, I am happy for ANnie, selfishly, I am happy for myself as well.

I know longer have to live with the stigma of being 'that guy whose dog's pussy is all fucked up".

You see all these magazines, with glamorized, airbrushed images of perfect dog pussies, and it just creates unrealistic expectations.

I'd be at a swanky cocktail party, and a group of guests would be gathered in a circle, talking about how immaculate their dogs' respective pussies were, and I would just have to lower my head and slink away, or make an excuse about having to use the bathroom.

But now, when I meet someone, I can shake their hand, look directly into their eyes, and say with all confidence, "Hello, my name is Dan, and Yes, my dog's pussy is perfect.

credit goes to you my friend..a weaker man would have walked out of the tangs life a yearr ago and found a new tang to stare at....but not you.....

Wh0am3ye?
12-22-2011, 01:06 AM
Does she sleep in your bed with you?

Last thing you need is to catch a pussy infection yo self mayne.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/20/letting-sleeping-dogs-lie-in-your-bed-can-kill-you/

this some bull shit

Caper
12-22-2011, 02:40 AM
this is some funny ass shit lol

JASPER
12-22-2011, 02:23 PM

Thanks wu-corp, again, for all of your support.Oh God! Hahahahahahaaa!

Good to hear your dogs vagina is better now. Strange allergy though.

SKAMPOE
12-22-2011, 02:26 PM
its no allergy
if u ran thru tall grass with no shirt on the same will happen to u

IDIOTS!

JASPER
12-22-2011, 02:29 PM
I walk through tall grass with no shirt on all the time and my pussy is just fine.

12-23-2011, 11:40 AM
Oh God! Hahahahahahaaa!

Good to hear your dogs vagina is better now.

Thank you very much.

Who's a good girl with a nice clean pussy?

Who is it? Yes, you are. who's got a perfect, adorable puppy pussy?

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy213/irondan1/annie.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwww.

12-23-2011, 11:41 AM
I walk through tall grass with no shirt on all the time and my pussy is just fine.

lol

JASPER
12-23-2011, 12:01 PM
Thank you very much.

Who's a good girl with a nice clean pussy?

Who is it? Yes, you are. who's got a perfect, adorable puppy pussy?

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy213/irondan1/annie.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwww.Nice dog. But what's with the chain?

12-23-2011, 12:05 PM
my girlfriend took that picture on her way to the vet. Annie gets a little too hyped up around other dogs, and my girlfriend is small, so she needs annie to wear the pincher coller when she takes her to the vet by herself.

JASPER
12-23-2011, 12:11 PM
I wish I had one of those collars. I would try it on my girlfriend. Have you ever done that?

12-23-2011, 12:13 PM
i actually did try it on myself before we got it for annie, to see what it felt like. It doesn't really hurt. But if you do it hard enough, it will definitely help you masturbate.

JASPER
12-23-2011, 10:05 PM
I don't need any help masturbating.

Classic thread.

cinemapasta
12-23-2011, 11:31 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/20jpgeh.jpg

06-30-2012, 09:56 AM

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy213/irondan1/Untitled.jpg

PALEHORSE
06-30-2012, 11:38 AM
HAHAHAA your dogs allergic to grass and it takes prescription drugs?!

what the fuck

06-30-2012, 12:16 PM
HAHAHAA your dogs allergic to grass and it takes prescription drugs?!

what the fuck

alls i know is that we started giving her a zyrtec like the vet said and now her pussy aint all fucked up no mo.

I don't take prescription drugs, but i guess i probably would if my pussy was all red and inflamed and shit.

KATO
06-30-2012, 02:36 PM
That's why I only get male animals........no period blood to worry about, and no pussy issues.

Although I guess dick issues would suck just as much. Luckily I haven't dealt with any of that